B.R.O.T.H.E.R.S

By ictxscribbler

We imagine them to be the best of friends and more than brothers. But is that the reality?? What would you d... More

Introduction
1. Dream come true ✨
2. In the flight ✈️
3. Hints?🤔
4. Reason😵
5. Clearing the air🤝
6. Plotting 👀
*Casually
7. The first step👣
8. New ally😎
9. The unexpected arrival 😲
A/N: GRATEFUL 😇❤️
Recommendation
11. RRR: Confrontation 🤯
12. Blood test💉
13. Selections and rejections😶
14. Mighty blow🤕
15. Aftermath🥲
16. Bitter memory😖
17. Everyone deserves a second chance😊
18. Decision😌
Thought
19. Reconciliation💙
A/N: Thank you ❤️

10. Playdate🤹

1.6K 109 41
By ictxscribbler

'Why is jinks not here?' Mahi bhai asked us after Virat and Rohit left.

'We haven't gotten time to tell him. He's either with Ro or Virat.' Rahul said.

'He can be with them together right.'

'No bhai. Ro made it clear to him to not bring Virat's topic and Virat did the same too.' Rahul explained.

'First I'll leave from here. Anyone might come for me. After I leave call jinks and tell him everything.' Mahi bhai said and left from there.

Rishabh had called jinks to the dining hall. We all explained him what we are up to and he was more than happy.

'That's a really good step. I want those two idiots to be together.' jinks exclaimed as we finished telling.

'So do we. That's why we are putting all these efforts. Hope it pays off.' said SKY.

'It will. Don't worry. Every thing will go as per the plan.' Jinks said.

'We need your help too.' Hardik said.

'I'll do anything it takes, to help them reconcile.' Jinks assured.

______

That night we have all gathered in Rishabh's room to discuss. While we all were in person, Rithika and Mahi Bhai  are with us on a phone call, as them coming into this room with us is highly suspectable.

'So what shall we do about the playdate?' Rahul asked.

'Is anyone capable of getting to know what colour dress Vamika will wear?' I asked.

'Why?' yuzi asked.

'Question to a question is not an answer.'

'How will we know?' asked Hardik.

'That's what she's asking. Is there a way for anyone to know?' Rishabh said.

'They'll let us play with Vamika whenever we want right. So using that as an excuse I'll go to their room just before the playdate and inform you guys about her dress.' Ishan suggested.

'You have turned out to be a genius Ishan.' shreyas said.

'He's spending time with me right. That's why.' Hardik said.

'Good joke.' Rahul said.

'Guys, Stop now.' Rithika said.

'So listen, Ishan inform us about her dress colour and Rithika it's your duty to make Sammy wear any dress of the same colour.' I said.

'Ok. But what's the plan?' she asked.

I explained them all about the idea in my head. Nobody had a problem with it and we planned to go ahead.

Mahi bhai has formally asked Sanjana to arrange a playdate so the cricketers children will get along. She agreed to that and informed it to me as if I wasn't aware of it.

It was then circulated to everyone and everyone agreed to it. They can't say no after Mahi bhai says something.

We planned to arrange it the next day itself as the first test is nearing. There was a team bonding room and that's where the playdate is gonna take place.

The next morning as per our plan, Ishan had gone to Virushka's room and informed me that Vamika was wearing a pink gown. I then called Rithika and told her the same. Our first step of the plan was done and we were all ready for the playdate to begin.

Everyone has assembled in the team bonding room with their kids.

I and Sanjana being the managers, were organizing it.

'So here starts our first step. Parents, I am sorry but only one parent per child can be present here.' said Sanjana.

'So I and Priti both can be here with each of our children right.' asked Ashwin.

'Well we'll rephrase it. Only one person per couple is allowed to be here. Either wife or the husband.' I said.

'Then what about those who have no kids?' asked Shardul.

'There's a pool volleyball session that will start shortly for those who aren't gonna be here. So all those without kids will be going there and I will be assisting them while krthi will take care of the team bonding session.' Sanjana explained.

'Ok but I as well as my wife are interested in being here. So what to do?' Ro asked.

'To solve this issue, we'll take the help of chits.' Sanjana said.

'Firstly, all those without kids, please go to the pool.' Sanjana said.

'And the baby sitters of ICT- Ishan and Rishabh will be here as well.' I said.

We did a foul play with the chits. We knew which name was in each chit as they were multicolored chits. And we wantedly took out the chits we needed.

Thus, Virat, Rohit, Hardik, Jinks, Mahi bhai were there in the men. And Priti Narayan, Tanya wadhwa, Romi mitra, Puja pabari were there in women. I, Rishab and Ishan were hosting it.

'So in the first step, everyone is going to come here, take a chocolate and give it to the kid who's wearing matching clothes with you.' I said.

'My baby is too small to walk till there and distribute the chocolate.' Virat said.

'Well in that case, you'll do that.' I said.

'So I should give chocolate to the person who's wearing white?' he asked as he was wearing a white t-shirt.

'No. Vamika is wearing pink. So you must give the chocolate to the kid who's wearing pink.' I replied.

'What if there's no one matching?' Priti asked.

'Then give it to anyone who you wish to.' I said.

'Shall we start now?' Jinks asked.

'Yes. Ishan is gonna come to each person and give them the chocolate.' I said.

'But you have said just now that the kid must give the chocolate.' questioned Virat.

'For the kid to give, they must have it in their hands right. So that will be done by Ishan.' I explained.

Ishan gave chocolates to all the kids and they started giving it to other kids.

Ziva had come to me and offered the chocolate to me. Confused, I said her ' Why are you giving it to me?'

'Because we wore the same colour.' she said.

'Yeah, that's true. But you should give it to a child.' I told her.

'But no one is matching with me.' she said. I scanned the room to  find out if there's anyone matching with her.

'Ziva, look at Aarya. She's wearing blue too.' I said.

'That's Royal blue. I am wearing Navy blue.' she said. Being a twenty two year old, I don't even know the difference between Purple and Violet and here is a seven year old talking about different shades of the same colour.

'That's not a problem Ziva. Go and give it to her.' I said. She left from there.

Jinks's, mine, Rishabh's, Ishan's eyes were glued to Rohit and Virat. Sammy has searched for the baby in pink and saw Vamika wearing pink. She then leaped towards her.

'Here is the chocolate.' Sammy said to Virat.

'Thank you. Here is your chocolate.' Virat said and gave it to Sammy.

Rohit was standing a far and observing them.

'Can I touch her?' Sammy asked Virat.

Virat was hesitant and looked at Ro. Ro quickly turned his face away.

'Yes, you can.' Virat said hesitantly and sat on the chair nearby. Sammy sat next to him and cupped Vamika's cheeks.

'She's so cute.' Sammy said.

'Just like you.' Virat said caressing Sammy's hair.

'Why won't she play with me and Aarya?' Sammy asked.

'Because she's too small.' Virat said.

'Agastya is also small. But I play with him daily. Why doesn't Vamika play with me?' Sammy asked innocently and Virat had no answer.

Ro who was seeing all this for a while, has finally gone towards them.

'Sammy have you given the chocolate?' he asked her in a baby voice ignoring Virat.

'Yes I did.'

'Then come let's go. We'll start level two. We'll play before every one else and win the game. You'll get a big chocolate if you win.'

'I want it.' she said and got off the chair and ran behind her father.

Virat sat there disappointed looking at all this happen.

We were all disappointed as well. We didn't expect this to happen. We hated to say it, but we failed. And in addition to it we have hurt Virat as well. It felt miserable to see Virat hurt. And the reason, US.

We arranged some activities for another hour and concluded it. It was all just for namesake. Our mission backfired!

Why should Rohit spoil the plan!

We must have gone through Ziva instead!

___________________________________________

Watched these now, having my breakfast. Such a good memory recap!

Four more days for our 1000th ODI to begin💪

Can't wait to see RohiRat batting together again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.1K 18
okay so if someone's not comfortable with bl avoid reading this.. I've been reading ICT bl on this platform lately and some mahirat stories too so ye...
54.8K 2.5K 17
What happens when our very own MSD is the rope in a tug of war. But a tug of war between whom? His bros and kiddos? This book is a work of fiction...
71.6K 4.1K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
12.6K 776 15
Hey guys!!! I'm new here. My name is Ankita Nov 19 2023 another heartbreak for all of us. Billion's dream shattered. It was tough day after the loss...