Down4You

Por kiyahloll

"You taught me the real meaning of love again" 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗻 π—°π—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ: @Dreamgirlmyaah Mais

β™›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

24

16.4K 746 356
Por kiyahloll

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2𝚗𝚍 ||  3:50 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"You been with Laila since like middle school, and you telling me yo pussy ass scared to propose?" K3 said to Miles who was leaning on the wall in Yasmines office."Shut up, Ian scared we still young ass hell, her pressuring me into proposing ain't it."

"Age don't got nothing to do with it, y'all been together for the longest." Quay said."I get that, but getting married is for them old mfs."

"Who the fuck told you that shit." Bleu laughed

"Name someone you know getting married at 21." Miles said looking at everyone in the room.

"You love her right?"Quay asked.

"You know I love my girl- Then stop being pussy and do it." K3 shrugged.

"Mmcht Ro, back me up on this." Miles said leaning up from the wall as Ro looked up from his phone.

"I can't even defend you bro- You damn right he can't nigga was tryna propose to Amara in highschool." Bleu said shaking his head.

"Fuck you doing over there so quiet anyways, and why you got us hanging in Yas office?" Quay asked shaking his head.

"Im over here tryna get shordy one of them Telfar bags but they sold out everytime I look, and I just wanted to see my girl." Ro huffed as all of them exchanged looks.

"Nigga is obsessed, let the girl breathe." K3 laughed. " Yas can't even work in peace."

"Fuck Y'all, I barely seen her this week."Ro said slouching in her office chair.

"She was just at yo crib yesterday whatchu talking bout?" Bleu said looking confused as he laughed.

"Okay and ? All Y'all goofy asses was there like it was a homeless shelter, it don't count." Ro said defending himself.

"I coulda sworn you told us to come over there." He said back.

"Nigga is fucking hooked." K3 stood up shaking his head.

"Shut up nigga, Where you bout to go?" Ro asked.

"Ian Yas nigga, you ain't finna be on my ass i'm grown." K3 said before walking out his office.

He looked over at the register where Yas and Skai were at before going out to lean on his car.He then pulled out a blunt and before he could light it a car pulled up and he immediately knew who it was ; Morgan.

She got out her car as usual, and walked past K3 at first not realizing he was there before looking up.
She walked back to K3 standing in front of him.

"Hey."She said, but he just looked at her for a second before looking away."Kamari, you can't possibly still be mad at me."

"Mad that you set me up? Girl you lucky ian kill yo ass." He scuffed."I promise you I didn't know."

"Same way I didn't know you was talking to the nigga." She looked away and he shook his head before lightning his blunt.

"Kamari, you really think I would do that to you, you know I loved you- We planned our whole lives together." She said stepping closer to him.

"Morgan, back the fuck up bro real shit." K3 said trying to compose himself, but this conversation with her was really getting to him. She was the first female that he actually told I love you to, the feelings he forced himself to let go off crept up on him and he wasn't having that.

"I'm sorry Kamari for real, just tell me you forgive me at least." She said grabbing his hand before he snatched it away. " Ion have shit else to say to you, go do what you came here to do."

Morgan nodded in defeat before walking away but then she turned around to say something and K3 could just tell by her facial expression what she was gonna say was finna be complete and total bullshit.

"Why are you over here soo much anyways? For Skailar, tuh she could never compare to me."

"Shordy what the fu- aii bruh." He chuckled not even continuing his sentence.

Him and Skailar happen to be around each other a lot because she hangs around with Yas and the other females, they don't really talk to each other but when they do it's something slick or petty. At times K3 would say slick things to her on purpose just to get a reaction out of her, cause for one unlike other females she wasn't intimidated or got in her feelings about shit he said.

Morgan then rolled her eyes before walking into store as Ro walked out.

"Where you boutta go?"K3 asked "I'm grown nigga."

"Aii ion even give a fuck anyways."K3 shrugged as Ro laughed. "I'm finna go pick up babygirl."

"You coming back over here."

"Ain't this where her momma at nigga?" Ro said looking at K3 funny. "Shit I don't know yo ass been playing daddy for the longest, probably was finna go home and start cooking."

"Fuck you." Ro laughed before getting in his car as K3 re lit his blunt.

A few minutes later Skai walked out and K3 eyed her before blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Yo eyes always glued on me, you plotting on killing me or something?" She said before walking over to him.

"At times I do, you be pissin me off." K3 shrugged leaning up from his car.

"Boy please, you ain't the only one shooting guns." She said mugging him."Bet yo ass can't even aim right, shut yo small ass up."

"You want me to test my aim on you or sum?" She said walking to her car.

"I wish the fuck you would, whatchu finna do?" He asked as she opened her car door.

"Pick up some inventory, why you tryna help me?" She asked leaning on her door."If yo weak ass need my help just say that."

"Bo-Just bring yo ass." She said getting in the car as he opened the passenger seat.

The ride was quiet at first with only with 4th Baby Mama by Summer Walker playing.

"It really don't get no worse than you, cause you don't even got the nerve to stand up on your word." Skai sung as if she was the one going thru relationship problems.

"When ole girl wrote this song, she sung it for herself not you." K3 said to Skai as she stank faced him.

"You just so rude, boy I can sing the fuck." She said mushing his head as he smacked her hand away.

"Keep telling yo self that." He mumbled and Skai sucked her teeth. "Why you so rude, I just know you ain't getting no type of females like that."

"Good, Ion want em no way." K3 shrugs while fiddling his hand against the window.

"Hmm, that bitch Morgan must've really broke yo heart." Skai joked but K3 didn't say nothing back.
"I didn't mean to- Nah it's good."

"What she do that was so bad?" Skai said looking over at him.

"Don't matter now." He shrugged dismissing the thought of it, but it still lingered.

The ride was silent for the rest of the way with K3's past trapped in thought.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Bae, bring me my drink of the counter" K3 said sitting in their living room in the 1 bedroom apartment they shared.

"Boy yo lazy ass." She said from the kitchen. "You right there though."

"Okay and you got legs?" She said with her face buried in her phone and his drink in her hand.

"Shordy ian say drink my shit."He said before she handed it to him. "It was nasty anyways."

"Good, stop drinking on my shit whicho crusty ass lips."He said before she sat on one of the chairs in the living room.

"K3 fuck you my lips ain't crusty."She said while looking back down at her phone. "I could be doin that right now, but you care about what's in yo phone soo much."

"Why you always on me about this?" Morgan sighed. "Cause I shouldn't be fighting for my girl attention."

"Bae, I give you attention... You're just too clingy at times" She said shrugging.

"Wanting to be up under my girl in a apartment we share is clingy? Aii Morgan."

"Bae."Morgan said looking up before they heard the door.

"Wait that's probably my new wig." She cheesed before going to the door leaving her phone behind.

K3 took that chance to take her phone before going into their room.

He clicked the recent text thread she was in and furrowed his eyes at it.

Dionte💕

When you gone let me slide over?

Di we talked about this already, my bf don't
even play like that.

We just friends right?😂
So what's the problem wit me
coming over there?

He don't even know i'm talking to you.
Just give me time.

Aii , wya tho?

Home

Witcho nigga huh?
probably over there hiding yo phone 😂

Bye Di🙄
read 2:40

————

"Baby you seen-" Morgan said before she seen her phone and K3's facial expression.

"Who the fuck is Di." K3 said calmly trying to prevent himself from lashing out.

"Why would you go through my stuff, I don't-" Morgan attempted to say but Kamari threw her phone at the wall completely shattering it.

"Fuck you mean- this what the fuck you take me for? This what we doing now." He said walking up to her so that they were eye level.

"K-Kamari if you hit me I- Nobody gone touch yo ass, ian yo bitch ass daddy." He said looking at her with disgust. "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA."

"He just my friend."Morgan said wiping her tears.

"That crying don't mean shit to me right now. You fucking the nigga?" He asked not letting his eyes leave hers."No, I just told you he's just my friend."

"So why the fuck you gotta hide him from me." He asked pointing in her face.

The truth is Morgan knew what Dionte's intentions was with her to begin with. She felt guilty for continuing talking to him in the first place, and telling Kamari would've made things go to 100 real quick.

She looked at him not knowing what to say as he waited a few seconds before shaking his head and leaving out the room. Morgan followed him until she realized he was grabbing his keys.

"Where are you going." She said as she followed him around the house. "About my business."

"You just broke my phone you can't leave me here by myself." She said grabbing his arm in attempt to keep him in the house.

"Yo car broke too or sum?" He mugged before snatching his arm away. She just looked at him with crossed arms as he walked out the door slamming it.

A few seconds later she heard 3 gunshots and some tires screech outside

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

— — —

"K3!" Skai semi yelled trying to get his attention as he looked over at her. "Skai what the fuck you yelling for."

"I just told you we was here, open dem big ass ears of yours and get out." She said while closing the door.

After packing the stuff into the car they made it back to Yasmine's store where Quay and Bleu were outside.

"Skai and K in a car together?" Quay said as they walked up carrying boxes.

"That boy done got him some." Bleu smirked.

"No the fuck he didn't either." She loud enough for them to here as she went in the store with him following in toe. "Don't say it like that shordy yeen even my type no way."

"Boy please, youn gotta front for ya friends you know i'm fine."

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 ; 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 69°𝙵
4:39𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

"Ro, I'm hungry." Kali said from the backseat.

"Aii babygirl we gone get you something to eat." He said looking in the mirror at her. "Okay."

"You had fun at school?" Ro asked as he drove.

"No Layla don't come to school this week, it's so boring now." Kali said and all Ro could think about was her mother whether she was strung out on drugs or just didn't have the money to pay for childcare.

"She probably sick or something, she'll come back." He said to Kali before calling Yas.

"Hello, something happened?" She said through the phone quickly. "I got this calm ya nerves, i'm finna get her some food you hungry?"

"Ugh yess I been here all dayyy."

"Aii well i'm stop at CFLA since it's down the road but i gotta tell you about something." He said in a serious tone. "What is it?"

"I'll tell you when we get there."

⇣⇣⇣

"Look at this nigga." Bleu laughed as Ro came in. He was carrying Kali's book bag and the food he got for Kali and Yas."Fuck you looking at pussy."

"You brought me some food too?" Skai cheesed. "Hell nah I didn't better go ask K3."

"And why would I ask him?" She said crossing her arms. "Cause y'all prolly fuck onna low I don't know."

"I never fucked him NEVAAA." She said turning on her heals. "Where my girl at?"

"In her office." Skai said while walking up to the register.

"Ouuu my food!"Yas said getting excited as Kali and Ro came in. "Yo food is all you see?"

"Yes." She says walking up to Ro. "I'll take all this back right now."

"Hey mommy!" Kali said climbing into a rolling chair. "Hey baby how was your day at school?"

"Boringggg." Kali dragged while spinning in the chair.

"Aye babygirl here, go sit and eat while I talk to ya momma right quick." Ro said handing her bag.

"If you tryna break up or sum the answer is no." Yas said grabbing fries out the bag."Nah I gotta tell you something for real, I been should've told you but it ain't my business."

"What is it?" Yas said with a worried look on her face. "That lil girl momma, she on some type of drug, I don't what, I wasn't gone say shit but- Layla hasn't been in school I know she told me that yesterday and when I called it didn't go through." Yas interrupted biting the inside of her cheek. "I'm gonna go check on her."

"Aii but you ain't goin over there by yourself." Ro said looking at Yas waiting for a reply as she nods and looks away.

"Yas I'm deadass." Ro says lifting her chin up. "Okay."

"But is you listening? Cause yo ass hardheaded." He asked as Yas went back to sit at her desk. "I'm hearing you bae."

"Deadass, I promise you if you pull some dumb shit imma fuck yo ass up." He said sipping her drink.

"Unt unt, where you lips been?" Yas said scrunching up her face. "On you."

"Are we lying now?" Yas said crossing her arms.

"Shordy whatchu talm bout." Ro tilted his head laughing as he sat on the end of her desk. "You ain't touch me all day."

"Who's fault is that, cause it ain't mines." He shrugged. "Yes it is."

"Shordy.. How?"He said looking at her with a bored expression. "Cause it is and it'll always be."

"You foul as hell." He laughed.

— — —— — —

No I did not proofread this, but thank riidoll  for curing my writer's block cause I did not know how to start this offf...🥲

Thought on this chapter??

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

139K 2.1K 40
"π™½πš˜ πš˜πš—πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš— 𝚍𝚘 πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 πš–πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ". * DISCONTINUED *
296K 8.5K 31
✰"𝕀π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•šπ•ž π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•žπ•’π••... π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•š π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•žπ•’π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗"✰
115K 4.2K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...
677K 33.1K 29
" πš πšŠπš—πš—πšŠ 𝚐𝚎𝚝 πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚘𝚞..."