Naruto: soldier of 141

By Kedarcriticalgod

Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko an... More

Chapter one: the night it all started
Chapter Two:Training Part One and Secrets Revealed
Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight
Chapter Four: Training Part 3
Chapter Five: Training Final Part: Weapons Training
Chapter six: First Mission
Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.
Chapter Eight: Promotion
Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.
Chapter Ten: Unexpected Occurrences
Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2
Chapter Twelve: After Match
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting The General.
Chapter Fourteen: Bounty
Chapter Fifteen: Arrival
Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.
Chapter Seventeen: Test Run
Chapter Nineteen: Capture.
Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2
Chapter Twenty-one: Recovery Part 2 of 2
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three: A-10's of fun
Chapter Twenty-four: Kushina
Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?
Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack
Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery
Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.
Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.
Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue
Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei
Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️
Chapter Thirty-three.
Chapter Thirty-Four: Close Air Support.
Chapter Thirty-five: An echo in the wind (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Echo in the wind (Pt 2 )
Chapter Thirty-seven: New Life
Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one
Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too
Chapter Forty: Commander
Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack
Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead
Chapter Forty-Three: Back Home
Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting
Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test
Chapter Forty-Six: Being With Family again ❤
Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We
Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day
Chapter Forty-nine: Bonding
Chapter Fifty: Arrival
Chapter Fifty-one: Why Stop?
Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team
Chapter Fifty-Three: Missing Sub Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Missing Sub Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing Sub Pt 3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cigar Of Surprises
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Savior Or Not
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Movement On Hold
Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?
Chapter Sixty: One man Army
Chapter Sixty-one: Dear Kami Help!!
Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts
Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back
Chapter Sixty-Four: Air Demon
Chapter Sixty-Five: Final Mission
Chapter Sixty-Six: Road to Recovery.
Chapter Sixty-Seven: New Threat
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Leave No Alive
Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women
Chapter Seventy: My Son
Chapter Seventy-One: The Ghost Within
Chapter Seventy-Two: The Red Raven (Part 1)
Chapter Seventy-Three: The Red Raven (Part2)
Seventy-Four: The Red Raven (Part 3 )/The Beast
Chapter Seventy-five: Always the Bad Guy

Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.

2.8K 26 0
By Kedarcriticalgod

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Tsunade: Like when you said you and Naruto were dating, I didn't think it will be like this, kissing in public and everything, isn't that prohibited in your line of work?

Santos: Essential Yes, but with the SAS division, we are different, we are the people who are in the shadows, we are better than SEALS and we do the dirty stuff that the public division can't do cause of criticism from the public, from the outside world we don't exist, we are SEALS to them but inside the Military, you call us if you have a mission that would damage your reputation with the public as they is no record of us exist, we are practically ghost and certain rules of the military don't apply to us, we can have relationships with each other but it can't effect mission readiness and or mission decisions.

She explained to them and they nodded but Kushina decided to add her two cent.

Kushina: Please don't hurt him, he has been hurt a lot in his life and me and my husband as been one of the major ones who hurt him and I just want you to promise me that you won't hurt him.

She said with desperation in her voice at the woman who her son calls his girlfriend.

Santos: You don't have to worry, I won't and trust me when I say, Naruto doesn't hate you, your husband yes, I have seen a lot of pictures of his face painted on targets and used as Naruto's targeting practice.

She said and their eyes widen at what was said to them.

Tsunade: Hates him that much, well wouldn't be a surprise as since Naruto could remember, it has just been him and his mother, that was until, well you know.

She said and Santos nodded and got a frown on her face.

Santos: I've seen his scars and I've had nightmares about it, no one should had to go through that, I've heard times, from commander Sheila, about him breaking down and asking if he didn't love him anymore.

She said, pointing at Kushina, who found the ground move interesting than Santos as she heard Santos talk, she was not going to let this slide, not one bit, she will show him how much she loves him and she will get her way back in her baby's heart, one way or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And true to her promise, Kushina had set out the next day to the base/compound and asked to see Sheila. She was then walked to her office as she knocked and heard a "come in". Turning the knob, she walked in the room and closed the door behind her.

Sheila: Kushina, what brings you here?

She asked her but totally not please to have this woman in her office, something that Kushina picked up on.

Kushina: I know you don't trust me or like me cause of what I did to Naruto, but please don't deny me have trying to have one day of fun with him, please.

She beg the woman in front of her, she knew fighting over rights to be Naruto's legal mother was not going to work, it will only make things worse and what better way than to get back in his life, than asking the woman he has been calling mother for the past 4 years.

Sheila: How do I know that you are just trying to hurt him again?

She said, narrowing her eyes at the red head woman in front of her.

Kushina: I won't, please trust me, I want to be back in his life, if not his only mother, then just the person who took care of him for a couple years, I've heard some of the things that happened, him breaking down cause of me. I don't want him to think I stopped loving him.

Sheila: You did, right after the twins were born, he told me you just throw him away right after they were born, like he was some kind of disease.

Kushina: that's not true, please just trust me, I didn't mean to, I swear, I love him with all my heart, I will and also love him with all my heart. He was my first born and I regret it everyday about the times of how I treated him and that he had to go through the villagers hate and beating everyday, I swear, I won't so anything, I just want to have a day of fun with him, just like last time, when he was little.

She told her and Sheila took a one last glance at the red head and got up as she went to the door, she opened it and motioned Kushina to follow her, the red head did just that, as Sheila lead her to her and Naruto's room. It was kind of sweet about their relationship, she had wanted to give him a room for himself, as the compound had a lot of space but he denied it and said he likes sleeping with her.

She had squeal and nearly squeezed the life out of him that time. She laughed at the memory, which Kushina heard and got curious.

Kushina: What's so funny?

She asked.

Sheila: Oh, it's just a memory I had with Naruto.

She told her and Kushina nodded but got sad at the thought of some other woman having happy memories with her son, she knew it was going to happen one day but she didn't think that woman would be an adoptive mother.

They then reached the room as Sheila opened the room and they heard music playing, along with Naruto, in the room, fixing his hair in a messy bun. He then grabbed a broom as he started to step in place with his foot to the beat. They then watch as he started to clean while singing and dancing to the music.

(PLAY SONG NOW)

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

He started to sweep furiously as he he shake his hips

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it, uh)

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

He then went to wiping the tables and chairs and other surfaces while dancing and occasionally switching poses.

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they'll beat you
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it, beat it, beat it)
Beat it (beat it, beat it)

Here he went on the table and started to spin and stopping at random times, striking a pose.

At the start of this line, he jumped off the table and took his jacket off as he started to sing.

Beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right (who's right)

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated (no one)
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated (oh, no)
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated

(Song ends here)

When the song as finished, he looked around at his work and saw that the room was clean, but never saw Kushina and Sheila, who had video the whole thing on her face.

Kushina was shocked at the voice of her song, it sounded more clearer now than the last time on the slug, it was so beautiful, he even dances, it was so different yet so elegant and right to the song.

Naruto: Hope you two enjoy the show and send me that video too.

He said and turn around as he look at Sheila, who smiled and nodded.

Sheila: You know when I said you are to clean, I didn't mean for you to make a whole music video.

Naruto: never said I couldn't and please you know it was going to happen, one way or the other.

He told and she nodded. She then turn to Kushina and back at Naruto.

Sheila: Your mother here, wants to take you out on a day of fun, like you use too.

She told him and he looked at Kushina to she she nodded with a happy smile on her face. She was hoping he would say yes, she wanted to prove she loves and still loves him.

Naruto: Oh, um, I don't know, maybe rain check and get back to you later.

He said nervously as he looked at the two women in the room, one just nodded while the 9ther just look utterly crush.

Kushina: A-a are you sure?

She asked.

Naruto: Yeah, I have some.... team practice.......excuse me, I have to go now.

He said and grabbed his Mp3 player with earphones and walked out the room rather quickly to Sheila. She was wondering why he was acting like that since they already finished team practice, and he did all his work so he should be free.

Sheila: Well sorry for that but you can leave now, I will try to talk to him.

She said and left, Leaving a very heartbroken Kushina, who took the defeat and walked back home. She couldn't understand why would he not want to hang out with her. She could tell he was lying, she could always sense when he was lying but why was he lying.

That was the question on Kushina's mind as she positive that he would say yes and took the opportunity quickly but he instead turn her down and lied to her about why he wasn't able to do it.

TO NARUTO:

He was on a training ground , in the base, under a tree as he was listening to his music but was interrupted by Kisara.

Kisara: As much as I hate her, I think you hurt her, why don't you go and accept the meeting and apology.

She said in his mind.

Naruto: This coming from the one who said she hated her with her very being and wanted to kill her.

He said as he appeared in the Mindscape, near waterfall and sat down as his legs hang down, Kisara then went beside him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Kisara: Still do but it has gone down, not fully gone but it is less, how can I hate her when you look so much like her, even act like her to some extent.

She told him and put her head on top of his head, she was taller by a few inches as she stood about 5'8.

Naruto: I don't know what to do, hearing her wanting to spend time together, it just brings back memories, memories that I will always cherish but....

Kisara: but you are not so sure about it, I understand but just ask yourself this, how much do you love her, how far will you be willing to go for her?

She said 5o him as she just kept him in the embrace, they had been pretty close later, so close they it even shock her but every time she sees him, she just wanted to make sure that he is okay and safe, she didn't know what the feeling was but she was liking it and she will always make sure he was safe and okay.

Naruto was thinking about this hard as he was trying to see if it was worth it, what if he went back to them, only to be hurt again, he didn't think he could deal with that, the last time, he only got luck as he was thinking about ending it, the pain, the misery, everything, if it wasn't for Price, taking him in and Sheila adopting him, he might of killed himself.

He was sure he loves her too much to want to keep her out of his life, she just has a large space in his heart, a space that he could never fill, no matter with who. The bond that he and her have is just too much to break, he didn't want to break it, he want to keep it, he want to cherish it and he wants it to grow a bit more.

But was he willing to go that far as to put his mental health in danger, was he that stupid, was it the right thing to do, was it wrong, was it fair for him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of this chapter,

Hope you like it,

See you soon 🚶‍♂️ ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.4K 47
"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have to protect Naruto" her father says to her...
23.6K 601 8
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
3.5K 256 30
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...