Kidnapped Baby 2

由 StuckInLove123

Justin and Ariana are back! Ariana is now famous. She's growing more and more with her fame every day. Justin... 更多

Chapter 1: Sophia turns three
Chapter 2: Messy
Chapter 3: Daddy Daughter Day
Chapter 4: Beach
Chapter 5: Tracy's good news
Chapter 6: Shopping
Chapter 7: Paralyzed
Chapter 8: Bubble Bath
Chapter 9: Pep Talk
Chapter 10: New Body Guard
Chapter 11: Ring Picking
Chapter 12: Foster
Chapter 13: Meeting
Chapter 14: VMA's Part 1
Chapter 15: VMA's Part 2
Chapter 16: Wedding Planner
Chapter 17: Hotel Tour
Chapter 18: Dad?
Chapter 19: Making Up
Chapter 20: Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter 21: Tracy's Ex
Chapter 22: The big Day
Chapter 23: Awards
Chapter 24: Ticking Bomb Part 1
Chapter 25: Ticking Bomb Part 2
Chapter 26: Party
Chapter 27: The Wedding
Chapter 29: LOVE
Chapter 30: Escape
Chapter 31: Back Home
Chapter 32: Protect
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Stalking
Chapter 35: Again
Chapter 36: Not one but Two
Chapter 37: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 38: Tattooed Heart
Chapter 39: Ransom Note
Chapter 40: First Task
Chapter 41: Failed Plan
Chapter 42: Yael?
Chapter 43: Stress
Chapter 44: Body Identified
Chapter 45: Questioning
Chapter 46: Security Footage
Chapter 47: Face to Face
Chapter 48: New member
Chapter 49: Bad Dream
Chapter 50: Sabotage
Chapter 51: Traitor
Chapter 52: Choice
Chapter 53: Captured
Chapter 54: Revealed
Chapter 55: Surprising news
Chapter 56: Welcome Home

Chapter 28: The reception

1.7K 69 15
由 StuckInLove123

Chapter 28: The reception

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Wow, look at you two"My mother points at me and Justin. She stands at the podium in front of everyone, giving her toast to us. "I remember the day Ariana told me about her new boyfriend, Justin. She was so happy and full of life when she told me about him. Then I met him in person, I Remember thinking, Damn he's cute, where was he when I was her age?"She chuckles making everyone laugh. "I remember Ariana coming home late from being with him, and me scolding her. There was even a point in my life when I was jealous of him. He was always with Ariana wherever she went, I barely had time to hang with her. Now here we are, five years later, Ariana married to him. Back then, I didn't think they would last that long, you know cause of Justin's career but it did. And now she's also living her dream as a musician. And I love being able to watch her grow up and be this woman I knew she would always be. And seeing Justin prove himself as a man and now a husband. I just wish you both the best life together, and I hope there's more grandchildren on the way"She winks making everyone laugh again. "I love both of you, God Bless you and your family"She smiles and walks down from the podium. Everyone claps as she gives us both a hug.

"I love you too mom"I tell her before she goes back to her seat. Scooter and Pattie stand up and go up to the podium to give their toast. Isabelle hops onto my lap to sit, while Sophia sits next to Justin.

"Justin, Justin, Justin. I'm just looking back right now in my mind, at the day when you first started your career. We were talking about girls, You told me you won't marry one until you were thirty. I don't know why you chose thirty, but you did. And looking back just makes me laugh cause here you are, married at 21"Scooter laughs, making Justin laugh next to me. "It's crazy how much your life and your whole perspective on life can change because of one girl. I'm just glad to see you happy, and you too Ariana. I can tell when two people love each other, and let me tell you, there is something beyond love between you two"He says.

Pattie also steps up to the microphone. "We just want to say, we love you guys. We are here for you always, and we will never leave you. We'll always support you guys in your decisions"She says.

"And I just want to warn you now Justin, after today, it's just gonna get more tough. Just remember Ariana is the boss, not you. Trust me, I've learned from experience"Scooter says making everyone laugh.

"Us women just want some control. Women can do what men can do. Always remember that Ariana"Pattie chuckles into the mic.

"Oh and also-"Scooter begins. "Good luck in your marriage"Pattie cuts him off and pushes him away from the mic, everyone laughing again.

Some more people go up for toast as we finish up dinner. Me and Justin step out for a sec to change for our first dance. We invited Ed Sheeran to come sing Thinking out Loud while we dance to it. He also helped us with some of the steps to the song, like in the music video. The video was so beautiful so we thought of dancing just like they did in the video. We have practiced for at least over a month. We totally have the dance choreography down.

We walk back inside once we are changed. Chaz and Madison stand up and grab the microphone. They are the hosts for the night.

"Next up, we have the first dance with Justin and Ariana, let's clap for them as they walk up to the dance floor"Madison says into the mic, and everyone begins clapping for us both as we step onto the dance floor. Ed stands up from his seat and walks up to the stage.

The music begins, and Ed's amazing voice sings into the microphone.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

Me and Justin both grab each other's hands. He spins me out and back into his arms, us both taking a step back and a step forward. We both move together in a few more steps. He then spins me again, me turning my head, and my hair flipping around me.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

I put my hands on Justin's shoulders and move my feet like a salsa dance move. I hold onto his waist and spin around him. He grips onto me and dips me, bringing me back up to his face. I spin around some more, before he finally picks me up. My body leans against his as my feet rest in the air, and I spin around his waist.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

We slow dance a few moves. Then we both turn our backs to each other and drop to the floor. I turn back around and place my hand where his heart is. I hover over him and kick my feet up into the air before fully standing back up. I sit back down and roll onto his legs while he looks down at me.

The rest of the dance is beautiful. Ed finishes the song and everyone stands up and claps for us. We both take a bow and head back out to rest for a few minutes.

"You guys did so good"Ed tells us and hugs both of us. "You sang good as well. You were amazing up there"I tell him. "Yea, but I think you two are the real superstars of the night"He chuckles. "Thanks for tonight"Justin tells him. "No problem, I'll see you guys back out at the reception"He says and walks out.

"We did pretty good"I tell Justin and hold his hand in mine as I sit closer to him. "We did more than good"He kisses me. "Come on, let's get back into our wedding clothes and get back to the reception"He kisses me another time. I nod and we change back in our wedding attire. We walk back into the reception and everyone claps for us one more time.

"Weren't those two amazing?"Chaz asks into the mic. "Who knew they could dance like that?"Madison chuckles.

"Next up, we have the bouquet toss, so girls gather up around the stage"She announces. I walk up onto the stage with the bouquet of roses in my hand. All the girls stand around the stage, eager to catch the flowers.

"You guys ready?"I ask. I turn around and toss the bouquet of roses over my head into the crowd. I turn back around and see that Tracy caught them. She cheers and I smile at how happy she looks.

The DJ turns up the music, and everyone gathers onto the dance floor. We all dance to songs, just having fun, and laughing at how ridiculous we all dance We also cut the cake before the night ends. Everyone gets a slice.

"Thank you everyone, who came out today. We are so happy you guys were able to join us today. We couldn't be more thankful for all the love and support you guys give us"I say into the microphone as the wedding reception comes to an end.

"We love you all, and we also thank you for an amazing and funny night. May God bless all of you"Justin waves and we step off the stage.

We walk up to my mom, who stands with Pattie, Scooter, and Claire. Sophia and Isabelle are with them.

"You guys go, go up to your hotel room. We can take the girls from here"My mom tells me.

"Are you sure? We can keep them for one more night"I try to persuade.

"No, tonight is your night"She insists. "Your mom's right babe, we leave early in the morning remember?"Justin reminds me.

"I know, it's just sometimes I can't handle being away from the girls for so long. We're gonna be gone for at least two weeks"I say.

"The girls will be fine, go have fun"Pattie tells me. "Girls, say goodbye to mommy"My mom tells them. They're gonna stay with her for one week, and then they are gonna stay with Pattie and Scooter for the other.

"Bye baby loves"I bend down to give them a tight hug. I kiss them both before Its Justin's turn.

"We love you"I tell them. "Go, ariana"Scooter laughs as he pushes me away from them. I blow them a kiss before taking Justin's hand again.

"They'll be fine, don't worry"He tells me as we walk away from them. "I know"I sigh. We wave goodbye to our guests as we leave and walk out the door. We walk to the lobby of the hotel and press the button on the wall for the elevator.

The doors open and we step in. Right when the doors close, Justin crashes his lips onto mine, pulling me close to him. "Someone's eager?"I chuckle against his lips. The elevator rises, but we continue to kiss. It stops and the doors open. An elderly woman walks in, holding a cane.

We both step away from each other, out of breath, embarrassed. She presses the lobby button, but will have to wait until we reach our level.

Me and Justin both stand there awkwardly, keeping in the laugh. The older woman stares at us.

"You couldn't wait for a room?"She asks and it takes everything in me not to burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that ma'am"Justin apologizes to her. "Wait a second, are you that Bieber guy?"She asks. "Yep, that's me"He nods.

"My daughter talks about you all the time. You look much better in person"She smiles. "Thank you"He nods, the awkwardness getting even more real.

Our floor level arrives and the door opens. "Have a good night"Justin smiles at her and we both hurry out the elevator, laughing all the way to the room.

Once Justin opens the door with the room key, he's already kissing me again. He picks me up, and leads me to the bed, tossing me onto it.

He hovers his body over mine, taking control.

Maybe continued ...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys. Hoped you liked the update. I finally updated on a Tuesday. Even though it's about to be Wednesday in a few minutes. Sorry for not updating again, my phone broke and I had no access to my computer. But now everything is better.

In the last part of this chapter, I put maybe continued. I wanted to know if you wanted me to write an actual sex scene for them. I haven't actually written one and I don't want to write one unless you guys want me to.

It's a special night for them, so if you want me to write one for you, I will for the next update, I will continue the rest of the night. The scene won't be too crazy though. So comment if you want the next part, if no one comments, I won't write it.

I hope you guys enjoy all this happiness while it lasts, cause like I said in the last author's note, the kidnapper will strike again. And when I say that, I mean soon. So things are gonna get crazy for the Bieber family again. Get ready.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
6.3K 95 16
A girl has an abusive mother she writes about her mother and it is not in a good way but as long as her mom is with her she keeps writing.
3.1K 58 5
Finn Hudson doesn't have the best time in high school. He has no friends to speak of and gets bullied often. Then one day, Rachel Berry intervenes. (...
220K 2.9K 27
Complications occur when a mafia boss takes a gay teen as a payment of the teen's father's debt.