Sirius's son

By Rockingamer21

Rigel Sirius Black was the son of Sirius Black. Raised in an orphanage unloved and uncared for, he was surpri... More

Cast
Meeting the witch
Diagon Alley and Gringotts
Platform 9 3/4 and sorting
First week
Halloween and trolls
Christmas and Lockets
Snowball fight and Mirror of Erised
Nicholas Flamel
Norwegian Rideback
Discoveries and into the trapdoor
Challenges of the trapdoor and victories
End of first year
New home and back to Hogwarts
Second-year DADA
Quidditch tryouts
Voices in the walls
Chambers of secrets
Old legends
Tampered bludgers
Dueling club
Christmas and going undercover
Riddle's Diary
Spiders and Minister of magic .
Basiliks
End of summer
Leaky cauldron and Interrogation
Dangerous cats and Firebolts
Dementors and Sirius Black
Overprotective Pomfrey
Secrets revealed
Grim and Hogsmeade
Werewolves
Quidditch and the truth comes out
Firebolts
Patronuses and death of a pet
Lions vs Eagles and a brief reunion
Revealing Secrets
End of the year
Quidditch world cup
Triwizard Tournament
Professor Moody, dancing ferret and more champions?
First task
Aftermaths of first task
Yule ball
Rita Skeeter
Second task and animagi
Niffler and Mr Crouch
Third task
It's going to be alright
Parting of ways
Reclaiming the House of Black
Order of Phoenix
Expelled
12 Grimmauld place
Hearing, Black family tree and prefects
Sorting Hat new song
Percy and Padfoot
Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Hogshead
EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
Quidditch
Weasley is our king
HAGRID'S TALE
Eye of the snake
Christmas and date night
Occulmency
Mass breakout
Dumbledore's flight
Carrer advice
Quidditch cup
O.W.L.s
Death of a loved one
The second war begins
The last will and testament of Sirius Orion Black
Nightmares
diagon alley and Slug club
Half blood prince
Transfiguration Trophy
Charmed Necklace
Felix Felicius
Classmates
Kidnapped
Torture
Waking up
Chapter 86
Sleeping draught
Kreacher
Apparition test
Quidditch finale
Battle of Astronomy Tower
The White Tomb
Potter twins
Battle of the Potter twins
Dumbledore's will
The Wedding
A Place to Hide
Remus John Lupin
Infiltrating the Ministry
Slytherin's locket
Lovegood
Deathly hallows
Caught
Malfoy manor and birth
Gringotts
Back to Hogsmeade
Ravenclaw's diadem
The war
Forbidden forest
The final battle
Epilogue
Epilogue (New version)

St Mungo's and a wedding

1K 15 3
By Rockingamer21

It's been roughly a month after the war and Rigel and Eliza were adjusting to their simpler life.

Harry and Ron had immediately accepted the auror program while Hermione had planned to return to Hogwarts in September. Rigel and Eliza had originally wanted to stay back home for Percy but Andromeda said that it won't be a problem so they can enjoy their seventh year and finish their N.E.W.T.s

There were also several problems they had to fix. Embargos that had been placed by the ICW were finally being lifted. Trials had come and gone and Rigel had attended many of the trials including that of Dolores Umbridge's life sentence which had brought a smile to his face. Kingsley now interim minister also lifted all the anti-werewolf legislation which Umridge had drafted years ago and had sent her to Azkaban for all her crimes. So this made everything easier for Remus and people with his condition.

And now to replace his disappointment that the British and Irish quidditch teams were banned from the world cup, St Mungo's had their son healthy and they were allowed to visit.

So Rigel, Eliza (who was now engaged), the Lupins, Harry, Hermione, Fleur, and the Weasleys apparted to St Mungo's with Fred and George promising to make them proper marauders. 

There was already a crowd of reporters in the lobby, interrogating some junior healers that seemed to be giving a status report. They changed targets quickly when they saw the new arrivals, rushing to surround the war heroes. Arthur, Bill, Charlie, and Percy stepped in the front, giving them space to walk through the swarm of reporters.

"Afternoon," Rigel said trying to ignore the reporter's questions. "We're here to see Perseus Black."

The receptionist smiled showing bright white teeth.

"Follow me please."

The lady led them into a private room with a nurse rocking a baby. She looked up and smiled at them handing Percy to Rigel. Mrs. Weasley had directed them on how to hold the baby and the two teenagers got the hang of it. 

"He's beautiful." Hermione gasped gently caressing Percy's cheeks.

"He is." Eliza smiled kissing Rigel's cheeks. "Happy late birthday love."

Rigel chuckled. "Happy early birthday Red."

After that, their baby was passed to their Godparents (Fleur promised to spoil him rotten) then to Harry and Hermione, and then the rest of the Weasleys.

Rigel pulled Eliza close by the waist and they knew that their family was just getting bigger.

 Summer of 1998

The wedding of Rigel Black and Eliza Potter was going to take place. Hundreds of guests were invited, all gathered in the beautiful meadow near the Black Manor. 

They decided to get married in the summer partially so that the teachers especially McGongall could come and they could have a honeymoon

A honeymoon wasn't originally in their plan before, but Andromeda insisted that they needed a break. She reassured them that she could look after the babies with no problem, seeing as she was raising Teddy and Delphini.

The field was full of wildflowers and dandelions. There was also a small lake nearby, next to which a beautiful arch was set at the end of the aisle for the ceremony. The sun was almost set on the horizon as a cool breeze passed by every once in a while, bringing with itself the scent of the flowers.

"Thank you for coming Professor McGongall," Rigel said to his former transfiguration professor who was now headmistress. 

"I guess two congratulations are in order. One for the wedding, and the other for the birth of your son," said McGonagall with a smile, her eyes on the baby boy who was asleep in Eliza's arms. Although she then let out a sigh, saying, "The grandson of James Potter and Sirius Black coming to Hogwarts in the same year of Remus Lupin's son... I guess I should mark my calendar to resign that day."

Rigel let out a mocking gasp. "Was that humor I heard, professor? That is so unlike you!"

McGongall rolled her eyes though she was trying hard not to smile.

As the guests took their seats, facing the arch which was made of white flowers, Rigel went to stand at the altar, wearing his best robes. He had cut his black hair slightly shorter though had a little stubble on Eliza thought he looked more handsome than ever.

"Nervous," Ron asked. He, along with Remus, Bill, Fred, Harry and George were Rigel's groomsmen while Ginny was the maid of honor, and Hermione, Angelina, Alicia, Tonks and Katie were her bridesmaids.

"A little," Rigel admitted as he stared lovingly at baby Perseus and Teddy. There was even Dobby in a suit made completely out of socks and was seated in the front next to Hagrid who was blowing his nose with extra-large tissue.

"Why are there nine seats empty on the front row, by the way?" Remus asked curiously. 

Ever since Voldemort's death, the jinx on the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher's job had been lifted, and so Remus returned to Hogwarts as a professor.

After the war, he was declared the first werewolf to have ever received an Order of Merlin, First Class, and no one minded his condition anymore though Eliza had planned on making a cure for lycanthropy which Remus had supported.

"It was Luna's idea," Rigel smiled. "My parents, Harry and Eliza's parents, my sister, Mad-eye, Ted Tonks, and Dumbledore, and though I'm surprised to say this Snape."

"That's very kind of you, Rigel," Remus said with a small smile.

"Thank Luna Lovegood."

After their wedding and their seventh year, Rigel and Eliza decided to not rush into the job department. After writing his N.E.W.T.s, Rigel was planning to become a professor for transfiguration while Eliza would work at St Mungo's.  

Just then, the guests fell quiet as an enchanted acoustic guitar started playing. Rigel took in a deep breath, turning around to look at the end of the aisle, where Ginny was walking across, looking beautiful in a silver dress.

Rigel's breath hitched at Eliza's sight, as though it was the first time he was seeing her. Eliza was wearing a beautiful mermaid wedding dress. Her red hair was let loose cascading in waves. She was wearing a white flower chaplet that Mrs. Weasley had made.

Once they reached the altar, the guests got to their feet and were awed when they saw the bride walking down the aisle, her long wedding dress dragging gracefully on the ground behind her with Arthur Weasley walking her down the aisle. Arthur had been more than surprised when Eliza asked her if he could walk her down.

"Because you were there when my father couldn't be there," Eliza admitted and Arthur was gaping for ten seconds before accepting.

Mr. Weasley got down to the altar and was ready to let go of Lily's hand, but was caught off guard when she leaned in and hugged him tightly, muttering a small, "Thank you."

"Ladies and gentlemen," said Minerva McGongall, who was officiating the ceremony, "we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls, and to cherish the words which shall unite Elizabeth Potter and Rigel Black in marriage. Shall we proceed to the vows?"

"Ladies first," Rigel said with a small grin making Eliza giggle.

"Rigel," said Eliza holding onto his hands. "From the day I met you when we were eleven, I have never thought I would see you turn from that eleven-year-old introvert boy to the brave spirited man I know today. when you saved Hermione at our first year. . ."

"Oi, what are Ron and I, next-door neighbors?" Harry complained and the crowd laughed lightly.

"Anyway," Eliza said sharply glaring at her twin. "After that troll incident, we became friends. Good friends. Rigel, you taught me that love doesn't know the age or even time. I love you with all my heart, Rigel Sirius Black, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always love you."

"Wow..." Rigel let out a little chuckle, blinking the tears away that had formed in his eyes. "For the record, I'm not crying. My eyes are just allergic to beautiful moments."

Everyone chuckled at that. Hermione had a handkerchief in hand, wiping away her tears.

"Elizabeth Potter," Rigel said clearing his throat. "You helped me to open up. To become I am. When I came to Hogwarts, you were one of the few friends who stood by me. Who didn't care who I was? And because of you and because of everything that we faced, I became a better person and you made me who I am. And I promise to cherish every living minute of being with you. Or any children we might have in the future. I've loved you for years, my Eliza, and I'll love you forever."

Rigel knew that deep down somewhere, his parents were watching, his father was probably bawling his eyes out.

"Do you Rigel Sirius Black, take Elizabeth Lillian Potter as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Rigel smiles. "I do."

"Do you Elizabeth Lillian Potter, take Rigel Sirius Black as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Eliza too smiled beaming. "I do"

Harry lets out a big sniff as they exchange rings

"Having pledged your love and promise to one another today in front of all of your friends and family and by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," McGongall said with a huge smile on her face. "You may now kiss the bride"

Rigel leaned down and Eliza looked up as they kissed with Eliza bending her back. There was an outbreak of applause and the birds started to sing.

Forever may not have been long enough for the love that they shared, but this was certainly a start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 14
Rhiannon Elizabeth Black is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. When she returns to Hogwarts after she helped Harry and Hermione free him last...
133K 3.4K 37
Sirius Black and his sister Carina were born into a strict pureblood family. From the beginning, they were different from the rest of them. Only when...
136K 3.3K 18
(Y/N) Sirius Black, the first and only son of Regulus Arcturus Black and Hazel Greengrass, is starting his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...
659K 9.2K 25
REQUESTS CLOSED Imagines and Preferences about: Sirius Black James Potter Remus Lupin