Crazy In Love With The Male L...

By LerNicaMa

*TAGLISH* After getting so absorbed with life's bullshit. Helena jumped off from the top of a ten-storey buil... More

CHAPTER 0
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 33

695 31 13
By LerNicaMa

"WHY ARE you so mad?" Tanong ko ng madatnan ang madilim na mukha ni Carter sa kusina. He looked at me and his he quickly changed his expression back to his usual stoic one. Oh, I'm the only one who knows what he truly feels and this is getting exciting!

"Why are you here, Ate?" Walang emosyong tanong niya. I arched an eyebrow and glared at him.

"I'm thirsty." Mataray kong sabi saka siya kunwaring pinagkunutan ng noo. "I don't get you. Why do you look so annoyed? Are you that against of the idea of your twin sister having a boyfriend?" Seryoso 'kuno' na tanong ko. He irritatedly looked away not hiding the scowl in his face. Like me, Carter is also overprotective of Olivia and his twin. Pero alam kong hindi lang iyon ang dahilan kung bakit ganoon na lamang ang disgusto niya sa lalaking nagugustuhan ni Harper.

Oh, this is not good! I want to meddle in my little brother's love story so bad! But I've learned my lesson. I know that my little brother would go through some pain but pain is a part of life and everybody feels it. At isa pa, magandang ending ang naghihintay sa kanya. I might mess that bright ending for him kapag nakialam ako.

"What's wrong with you, Loraine? Now that you have a fucking boyfriend, you're just supporting our sister to any fucking guy she wants? That guy is a dick!" Carter gritted his teeth. After a few seconds, he froze and realized what he said. I balled my fist before looking around the kitchen to check if there's somebody peeking.

Nang makitang walang tao, I punched Carter's gorgeous face. I brushed off my shakiness and sighed deeply to calm my nerves. Naiintindihan ko ang nararamdaman niya pero hindi dahilan iyon para pagsalitaan niya ako ng ganoon. It's disrespectful!

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I coldly asked. Carter looked a bit fazed.

"Sorry, Ate." He sighed coldly.

"I was protective of Harper because she was still young. But the both of you are now eighteen and legal. Try to act like one. At isa pa, pipigilan ko naman si Harper kung alam kong sobra na siya. But she's just admiring the guy. I see no problem with that." Mahinahon kong lintanya. He looked away and I noticed how his jaw clenched tightly.

"And how many times have I told you? I don't like to hear you calling my name in front of my face. Dinamay mo pa ang boyfriend ko. Ano bang nangyayari sa'yo? Is there something I need to know about the guy that Harper is dreaming about? Tell me everything." Maotoridad kong sabi. He shut his mouth, obviously not wanting to say word. Sa isip-isip ko ay napabuntong-hininga ako. I pushed him enough. Kailangan ko na talagang itigil ang pagiging pakialamera ko.

"Ate, what do I do now?" He frustratedly ask. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I have no idea what happened and what you're thinking but you should know your limitations. You're being too personal that other's opinion don't get into you. Palagi kang cold and composed pero masyado ka ring mabilis magalit at mainis. Para kang si Lucas, tsk." Naiiling kong sabi. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't compare me to that boring boyfriend of yours." Naiinis na sabi niya. Nagkibit-balikat naman ako.

'They're really the same,'

"Whatever," sabi ko saka bumalik sa kwarto ni Harper. Olivia and I decided to spend the whole night in Harper's room.

"GOOD MORNING!" Nanlaki ang mata ko ng maabutan si Neri at ang 1 year old niyang baby na si Abigail sa living room namin.

"What are you doing here? Hi there, little one." Sabi ko saka nilapitan si baby Abi. I looked at the pretty kid and she's all dressed up. I looked at Neri and noticed that she's wearing the same color as her daughter.

"Whoa, you look so... purple." Natitigilan kong sabi. Ngumisi lang ang sira-ulong nanay sa akin.

"Color of the day." Neri tuned out. I just rolled my eyes.

"So how are my favorite couple? Hindi ko na masyadong napapansin si Lucas." Tanong niya habang kinukuha ko ang anak niya para buhatin. I looked at her and just shrugged 'he's busy as always.'. Napangiti ako ng makita ang pagngisi ng magandang sanggol.

"Yes, it's me. I'm prettier than your Mom, am I?" I teased. I noticed how Neri's forehead creased, she folded her arms and glared at me. Walang kamalay-malay na tumawa naman ang batang hawak ko

"Don't compare me to you. My beauty is one in a million. Right, baby?" Mataray na sabi niya saka inagaw ang anak mula sa akin. Tuwang-tuwa naman si baby Abigail.

"M-Momma!" Bungisngis ng bata at tila hinaplos naman ang puso ko nang makita ang pangingilid ng luha ni Neri.

"It's been three days since she uttered her first words but you're still being so emotional." I said with a bit of teasing tone. Neri just pouted and kissed the hands of her baby.

"You won't understand 'coz you aren't a mom yet." Pigil iyak niyang sabi. Napangiti lang ako at natawa ng mahina.

"I'm just kidding. The truth is I'm really proud of you. All of us do, Neri. You fought for Abigail even though you're alone." Humahanga kong sabi. She just smiled at me.

Neri was casted away from their home when she told her parents that she couldn't contact Adam anymore. At her first trimester, Neri told us that Adam has been calling her once in while to wire some money on her account. Pero pagkatapos niyang manganak, tumigil na sa pagtawag si Adam. Hindi na rin siya nagpapadala ng pera at hindi iyon matanggap ng pamilya ni Neri kaya pinalayas siya sa kanila.

We tried talking to her parents but they've already migrated back to U.S., leaving Neri here in the Philippines with nothing. What kind of parents are they? Anong klaseng tao sila?

"I'm not alone, Loraine. You and the guys never left me alone. You're always there for me. That's why thank you." Nakangiting sabi niya.

Tinulungan namin siyang makabangon muli. We encouraged her and she took the challenge head on. We helped her, cried with her and moved on with her. Naalala ko pa noong tinawagan niya ako dahil hindi niya alam kung paano magpalit ng diaper ni Abigail. I dashed towards her place just to find her crying with her baby. That was a crazy scene, really.

But look at her now, she turned into a wonderful mother. Although, it's still early to say that. I'm sure she would be an amazing mom.

"By the way, how's Irish?" Kaswal na tanong ko. Neri's face went serious. I arched an eyebrow as I let confusion get to me.

What? I assumed Irish to be fine now. Noong nakaraang buwan pa mula ng may marinig ako tungkol sa kanya. I heard that she had a high fever so she was brought to the hospital. I was busy drowning myself at the sea of figures and number problems because we had a lot of exams that time. And so I couldn't visit her.

"She's still in the hospital."

Concern filled my chest. "I though she's already okay?" Neri refused to look at my eyes. I felt irritated and desperate. What's happening now? I hadn't visited Irish at the hospital because I thought she's already discharged.

"Look at me Neri. What's happening here? Akala ko ba lagnat lang ang sakit ni Irish?" Seryoso kong tanong. Napailing si Neri at napakamot sa noo. She closed her eyes and exhaled sharply.

"It wasn't just a fever. The truth is Irish was diagnosed.. she's suffering from leukemia, Loraine." Napatayo ako at hindi makapaniwalang napatitig sa kanya. Ilang beses pa akong napahinga ng malalim para pakalmahin ang sarili ko sa panandaliang pagkagulat. What?

"And you're saying it to me just now!?" I blurted it out loud. Neri suddenly looked problematic and both of us was frozen when we heard baby Abigail crying.

Her mother immediately hushed her baby to calm her down. Tila natauhan ako ng narinig ang pag-iyak ni Abigail. I looked at Neri and waited until she stopped baby Abigail from crying.

"I'm sorry." Mahinang usal ko. "I just can't believe that you didn't tell me about it." Neri sighed heavily.

"Don't worry, I understand. I didn't mean to keep it from you either. It's just that Irish told me not to mention it. You're a college student, Loraine. Marami ka pang mga test na paparating noong mga panahong iyon. Ayaw niya lang na madistract ka mula sa mga dapat na pinagtutuunan mo ng pansin." Neri calmly explained. My lips parted in shock. I can't believe this.

"Let's visit her." I finally said then was about to fetch my things when Neri held my hands.

"For now, I think we should let Dion spend more time with her." She looked at me with sad and explaining eyes. "Dion is suffering more than anyone in this situation." I bit my lip and pulled my arm away from Neri.

"I can't believe you. Why are you making it sound like Irish won't get well anymore?"

Napa-iwas ng tingin si Neri at napatungo. "I just... Sorry." Nakagat niya ang sariling labi. I noticed how she held back her tears from pouring out. Ahh! I don't know what to think anymore! I badly want to know Irish's condition!

"I'll visit her tomorrow, no turning back." Sabi ko saka napabuntong-hininga.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." Neri agreed.

"HEY." Napangiti ako ng makita si Lucas. He handsomely walked his way towards me. I can see Harper and Mom giggling happily at the back of my head.

"How's you trip?" Nakangiti kong tanong. He pulled me on the waist and hungrily kissed me in front of my family. Ramdam ko ang pag-iinit ng pisngi ko. Gusto ko siyang itulak dahil sa hiya pero hindi ko magawa. This jerk! He knows that I've missed him so much enough not to care about everything!

"Ehem." Dad cleared his throat to get our attention. I almost want to shout at my own father to fuck off because I don't want to end our kiss. I can't believe myself!

'Look where those crazy oaths of not falling in love brought you Loraine.'

I just can't believe I'm being this disrespectful in front of my family just to be with the man I love. Really... tsk.. tsk..

"Young man and young lady, there are things that you should be only done in a private place." Mom strictly put a front. I saw Carter's restrained smirk and Harper's dreamily stares. Olivia seemed to be uncomfortable. She suddenly averted her eyes from us and just focused on eating.

"Sorry 'bout that. I've just missed your daughter." Walang kaabog-abog na sabi ni Lucas. This brazen jerk of a boyfriend really!

"I'm so jealous. Should I also get a boyfriend na?" Nakapout na sabi ni Harper. Mom and Dad both gave her a sharp glare.

"Shut it, Harper Devianna Cruz. You're still a baby." Hindi makapaniwala si Harper sa sinabi ni Daddy.

"I already turned eighteen last month, Dad! And Ate Laine was also eighteen when she dated Kuya Lucas!" Harper argued like a kid throwing a tantrum. Napa-ikot na lamang ang mata ko. Harper's really cute but sometimes she can be a brat.

"See? That's a baby." Sarkastikong sabat ni Carter habang kaswal na kumakain.

I looked at my and Lucas' intertwined hands under the table. Napangiti ako ng higpitan niya ang kapit roon.

"Shut up for a minute, Harper. Your sister was allowed to have Lucas because they were engaged before and they love each other. Another thing, Laine is more mature than you are when she was at your age, while you're already eighteen but most times you're behaving like a child." Lihim akong napangiwi sa komentong iyon ni Mommy.

'Mommy, if you just know...'

"Mature, huh?" Nakangising bulong sa akin ni Lucas. Sinamaan ko lang siya ng tingin.

"Just finish your freaking dinner and take me somewhere fun. Ang tagal mong hindi nagpakita dito, kailangan mong bumawi." Mataray kong sabi. He leaned to whisper something in my ear.

"How about I take you to my house and lock the two of us inside my room? Sounds fun." Malamig siyang ngumisi. Ramdam ko kung paanong napigtas ang aking pasensya, I stomped hard at his feet under the table.

"Shit!" Mahinang daing niya na nakakuha ng reaksyon ng aking pamilya.

"Stop playing around, love birds. We're in front of the food," mahinang suway ni Mommy. Harper silently chuckled while Carter didn't make a fuss. What worried me the most is Olivia's sudden heavy and cold expression. No one else seems to notice it besides me but why? May nararamdaman pa rin ba si Olivia kay Lucas?

I sighed and shrugged my thoughts. There's no way that's the case, dalawang taon na ang nakalipas. And besides, she already got himself a boyfriend. Maybe she just have some problem in mind?

Olivia finally caught my glance and she just smiled at me. Nginitian ko rin siya ngunit muli siyang umiwas ng tingin napansin ko rin ang kakaibang paggalaw ng mata niya. I unconsciously clenched my hand. Did.. Did she just glared at me? Olivia really did.

What's wrong with her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
127K 14.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...