CHAPTER 33

"WHY ARE you so mad?" Tanong ko ng madatnan ang madilim na mukha ni Carter sa kusina. He looked at me and his he quickly changed his expression back to his usual stoic one. Oh, I'm the only one who knows what he truly feels and this is getting exciting!

"Why are you here, Ate?" Walang emosyong tanong niya. I arched an eyebrow and glared at him.

"I'm thirsty." Mataray kong sabi saka siya kunwaring pinagkunutan ng noo. "I don't get you. Why do you look so annoyed? Are you that against of the idea of your twin sister having a boyfriend?" Seryoso 'kuno' na tanong ko. He irritatedly looked away not hiding the scowl in his face. Like me, Carter is also overprotective of Olivia and his twin. Pero alam kong hindi lang iyon ang dahilan kung bakit ganoon na lamang ang disgusto niya sa lalaking nagugustuhan ni Harper.

Oh, this is not good! I want to meddle in my little brother's love story so bad! But I've learned my lesson. I know that my little brother would go through some pain but pain is a part of life and everybody feels it. At isa pa, magandang ending ang naghihintay sa kanya. I might mess that bright ending for him kapag nakialam ako.

"What's wrong with you, Loraine? Now that you have a fucking boyfriend, you're just supporting our sister to any fucking guy she wants? That guy is a dick!" Carter gritted his teeth. After a few seconds, he froze and realized what he said. I balled my fist before looking around the kitchen to check if there's somebody peeking.

Nang makitang walang tao, I punched Carter's gorgeous face. I brushed off my shakiness and sighed deeply to calm my nerves. Naiintindihan ko ang nararamdaman niya pero hindi dahilan iyon para pagsalitaan niya ako ng ganoon. It's disrespectful!

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I coldly asked. Carter looked a bit fazed.

"Sorry, Ate." He sighed coldly.

"I was protective of Harper because she was still young. But the both of you are now eighteen and legal. Try to act like one. At isa pa, pipigilan ko naman si Harper kung alam kong sobra na siya. But she's just admiring the guy. I see no problem with that." Mahinahon kong lintanya. He looked away and I noticed how his jaw clenched tightly.

"And how many times have I told you? I don't like to hear you calling my name in front of my face. Dinamay mo pa ang boyfriend ko. Ano bang nangyayari sa'yo? Is there something I need to know about the guy that Harper is dreaming about? Tell me everything." Maotoridad kong sabi. He shut his mouth, obviously not wanting to say word. Sa isip-isip ko ay napabuntong-hininga ako. I pushed him enough. Kailangan ko na talagang itigil ang pagiging pakialamera ko.

"Ate, what do I do now?" He frustratedly ask. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I have no idea what happened and what you're thinking but you should know your limitations. You're being too personal that other's opinion don't get into you. Palagi kang cold and composed pero masyado ka ring mabilis magalit at mainis. Para kang si Lucas, tsk." Naiiling kong sabi. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't compare me to that boring boyfriend of yours." Naiinis na sabi niya. Nagkibit-balikat naman ako.

'They're really the same,'

"Whatever," sabi ko saka bumalik sa kwarto ni Harper. Olivia and I decided to spend the whole night in Harper's room.

"GOOD MORNING!" Nanlaki ang mata ko ng maabutan si Neri at ang 1 year old niyang baby na si Abigail sa living room namin.

"What are you doing here? Hi there, little one." Sabi ko saka nilapitan si baby Abi. I looked at the pretty kid and she's all dressed up. I looked at Neri and noticed that she's wearing the same color as her daughter.