In Love with my Bodyguard!

Od HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... Více

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

A New Chapter...

962 136 158
Od HP0207

(Previously.....
Shanaya figured out that Real Aditya is with her brother and the one currently with them is a doppelgänger.! She threw an open challenge to her brother that either he gives away their location or she will find them and have a one on one face off with him........)

(Shanaya along with Aarush came out of the room.....
Everyone was waiting for them to come as they all knew something was wrong.!!! As they came out of the room Shanaya sensed the tension and diverted the topic by acting normal..)

Shanaya: What happened??

Manav: You guys okay.?

Shanaya: Absolutely.!!! Just wanted to go back to shoot location...!

Priya: Why ??

Aarush: Aditya forgot something over there.!!
We will be back soon.!

Jihaan: Really.??? What's that he forgot.? Adi.? What's up.??

Shanaya: Aditya is tired but we have to take him or else how we will be able to get it.?

Priya: Oooookaaayy.! We will come....(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: STAY.!

(Shanaya just gestured Priya, Jihaan and Manav and left followed by Aditya and Aarush.!
On the way....)

Aarush: Okay.... You stay in the back with this idiot and I will drive.!

Shanaya: Nope.! We both will be accompanying him in the back.! Your girlfriend is driving.!!

Aarush: How come you know.?

Shanaya: She was the only one missing when we came out.!!

(They reached the car and as Shanaya said Garima was waiting for them in the car and she was in the driver's seat....)

Shanaya: Told ya!!

(They all went to the now empty shoot location..)

Shanaya: Scatter now, anything you find call me!

Aarush: You are taking him with you? alone?

Garima: Shan, I am not having good feeling about doing this! I don't know why!

Shanaya: You are thinking too much... Once I get hold of Adi.... You guys take him home... I will deal with that LITTLE BROTHER of mine!

Garima: But..(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: No ifs no buts.... Get moving...

(Aarush goes near Aditya's doppelgänger and pulled him by collar and said almost threating him..)

Aarush: Anything... I mean anything happened to Shan.... Remember just one thing..... You are a dead man!

Garima: I work in morgue... And I won't leave you even after you are dead.... Be scared.... Very. Very. Scared!

(He just nodded and they all went in different directions on that huge set...)

(Shanaya was checking each object coming in the way.... each wall she was knocking on... But nothing seemed to be hollow... Then she reached to the spot where this whole thing happened....)

(After a while she started to tap on the ground, she felt something off, then she started jumping and she could hear in the sound that the ground underneath is hollow, she called the other two on their earpiece to come to that spot so they all can figure out a way to break this upper layer of the ground....)

(But before they could come... the ground underneath suddenly slide open and Shanaya slide into the ground, leaving doppelgänger all shocked.)

(Shanaya fell with a thud underneath the ground.... )

(She stood back up and could hear Aarush and Garima yelling at the doppelgänger, She yelled at them asking them to figure out a way to open this layer and till then she will figure out where is Aditya.. She was about to look around when she sensed someone behind her and she duct down and pulled his leg, making him fall flat and she took the spray from his hand that he was going to use to maker her unconscious....)

Shanaya: Such a kid..!

(Shanaya then started to go inside the tunnel.... She went from one side and after quiet a walk she came back from the other side  She tried again... and same thing happened..... Shanaya was now confused of what is happening as she been doing same thing again and again and again and going through same path again and again.... )

(On the other hand Shayan could clearly see Shanaya and was enjoying the confused Shanaya... Aditya was now a bit frustrated and worried as Shayan is very skillfully controlling everything and Shanaya is falling into his trap as he wanted....  )

(Shanaya stopped and stood there for a minute or two closing her eyes... Calming herself down and listening to every minute noise she could hear in that tunnel.... )

(After ignoring the ruckus going out on the top of the ground and other things...... she was in her zone now....... After the drops of water dripping somewhere in the tunnel she started to hear breathing noises from very close distance...... She is now fully focused on those noises ..... she started to move in the direction of the noises and in few steps she could feel it's just there..... she opened her eyes and there was no one.!!!
She kept her focus straight.... Still neglecting all the other noises and forwarded her hand as if to touch something.!!! She kept on doing so by taking one step at a time.... After few steps she felt a light touch on her hand and down came the illusion.!!
There she could see Aditya sitting on the chair and 6 men surrounded him....
Looking at Aditya, him being okay made her relax a bit....
They saw each other..... Aditya immediately stood up and tried to come towards her.... One of the men raised his hand to punch him....)

Shanaya: If you are done having that hand.... Then touch him....!!!
A minute scratch on Adi and I promise...... your action's reaction will be me dismantling your hand from your body.!!!
(She said as if a warning by raising her eyebrow.!)

Shayan: Tsk...Tsk....Tsk.!!! So much in love Sista dear.!!! But I am not done with him yet..!!! (Shayan said putting his one led on the chair with a smirk.!)

Shanaya: And I haven't started with you yet.!!! Little.... brother.!
Adi......
We need to get out of here.!!!

Shayan: Wait a minute now.!! How in the world did you figure out about us.??

Aditya: Kid.!! She your sister.! That too elder sister.! Show some respect.!!

(Shanaya just smiled at the way Aditya is completely relaxed and taking things in calm way.! She could see the trust he has in her and that was enough for her to get through this.)

Shanaya: As Adi said.! I am your sister.! After a bit of confusion.! I remembered one thing about you.! That you know hypnosis.! And the level to which you expertise in this.... I deducted that possibilities of you using illusion are very high.! So that's what I did.....

Shayan: That's it??? What do you mean?

Shanaya: Well I guess I have some time... Listen Little.. Brother..! You know..... I know that you can't get out of a trance of hypnosis... There is no such thing.... The person doing hypnosis just makes you believe things and situation and trains your brain through different techniques to believe in them against your will. So all you are left to do with is to take one step at a time and figure out the trigger points and see what is happening.... Once I figured out the trigger point that means the start of your trance... I used that in my advantage... removing all the unnecessary noises and concentrated on the noises that I wanted to hear... Meaning your breathing!!!

Shayan: I am impressed!

Aditya: Woah!!!! That's some detailed information!!!! But much needed for me! Might help in future as will be facing this kid more often!!!

Shayan: Stop calling me kid!... And Di... I mean.. Ms. Shanaya.....(Cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: What did you just call me??

(Aditya could see a hint of emotion in her face and sense the change in her voice on this.... He could see that even Shayan noticed it and Aditya was not having a good feeling about it)

Shayan: I meant to say that you not concentrating on any other sound made you removed the sound that I used to hypnotize you... Wow... That was a smart move....

(Shayan jumping on a different topic gave a bit of a relief to Aditya but there was still a bit doubt in his head..... In the meantime.. They could see a hole was digged from the ground and a rope ladder was suspended through it... )

Aarush: Both of you... Come up already..(Aarush yelled from the ground surface...)

(Men down there were about to chase both Aditya and Shanaya who were moving towards the spot but Shayan stopped them...)

Shayan: Stop!!! What I want is already here....

(Both Aditya and Shanaya went to the rope ladder and were about to climb it when Shanaya hugged Aditya and said "I LOVE YOU"... Aditya was surprise as she just said it out of no where but hugged her back.... She then turned and took out a lighter and walked a bit and lighted the lighter and threw it on the ground and a fire just lit on the path that Shanaya walked on after coming down.... Shanaya then turned to Aditya hold his hand and started to climb.... Shayan could see them but the fire was stoppoing him to put any kind of hypnosis... He just said with tears in his eyes... With a sad smile on his face)

Shayan: I guess.... I am meant to be left out.... To live without anyone... Hai na "DI"????

(Shanaya tuned to look at him and could see the pain in his eyes and him being completely heartbroken.... Shanaya yelled at Aarush to pull up the ladder..... Shayan again said....)

Shayan: Di.....(with a cracked voice)

(This time Shanaya got off the ladder... She was way too emotional... After all he was her brother she was looking for... She turned to Adi and said....)

Shanaya: I will be back....

(Aditya yelled....)

Aditya: NOOOO SHAN..... Please NO... Don't get carried away in your emotions...Get back over here or I am coming too....

Shanaya: He is my brother Adi... My.... Little.... Brother.!!! I can't leave him.... He will come with us... remember how you felt when you met Aarush....???

(Aarush yelled from above...)

Aarush: He is a bloody Psychopath Shan...( cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: HE IS MY BROTHER!!!

(Shanaya turned and ran in fire.... And....

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aditya saw that as soon as she jumped from the fire.... They heard a loud banging noise.... And Shanaya was on the ground..... A pin drop silence prevailed.....Shanaya was almost about to pass out as she was hurt bad on her head making blood gushing out from the side of her head.... she with a lot of effort lifted her head and looked at Aditya with tears in her eyes and said.... )

Shanaya:
Lift...
Him....
Up.....
Bhai....

(Shayan sat next to her.... looked at Aditya who was now getting pulled up by Aarush..... Shayan tilted his head and smirked..... gave him a mean wink and waved a small bye... before he was pulled up...)

(Aarush took Aditya to home against his will... As soon as they reached home... Aditya started to break and throw the things... whatever came in his way..... Everyone came running....)

Dida: Adi puttar.. Shan kitthey hai puttar???

Priya: Aarush.... Shan??? Where is she??

Manav: What the fuck is going on guys.... Spit it... What the fuck is going on and where is Shan and why is Adi behaving like this.?

(Manav knew something was off from the beginning and Aditya now behaving like this made his anger burst out)

(Aarush just sat on the floor and narrated them the whole thing from Adi being switched from the shoot location and his doppelgänger being with us and Shan figuring out that and then the whole incident that happened after that when they went back to shoot location.... About Shayan after all this and how he got Shan with him....

Dida sat on the chair nearby and Dadu went to Adi who was now going towards the kitchen.... he hugged him.. And Aditya whose grief was coming out as anger now started to come out as sobs....)

Aarush: We need to go back... (he said in a heavy voice as he tried to gather himself together)

Jihaan: You kidding me? Shan is still here...

Garima: There is no point.... Shayan is not going to stay here any longer.... We need to go back.. We have our agency there... We will figure out a way to get her back.... (she said getting near Aarush as if consoling him)

(Everyone were in shock and disbelief... But believed that this is the best choice to do...)

Dida: Aarush is right... tussi jao appan bhi kuch dino vich utthey aa jaenge. Adi puttar nu apne parivaar de saath di bohot zarurat hai.

Dadu: Shekhawat kithey hai?

Priya: Shayan hypnotized him too... We don't know where he is....

Dida: Hayo rabba. Kiya ho raha hai mere bacchon naal?

(They all left the same day.... Everyone was too shocked when they told them about what happened....)

(Days passed and slowly everyone started to get back to normal..... Adi as well... started to act as if he is getting back to normal..... He got busy with his routine... to keep himself busy he started to shoot for two movies simultaneously who had the sets close to each other leaving very less time free for himself...)

(They all met once every week to discuss any progress in the process of finding the trio.... Chief-Shayan-Shanaya.... But the progress was very minimal... In absence of Chief or Shanaya... It was very hard for them to get any lead.... Shrivastav was going back and forth with Kashmir police to see if he could find anything... But in vain....)

Two months passed by.....

(As always... today everyone was going to meet at Oberoi mansion.... Everyone was gathered and was in the living room..... And the doorbell rang....)

Aarush: Was anyone expecting someone ?

Aditya: Everyone is here...

Shrivastav: Might be Dixit sir!!

(The doorbell rang again and one of the servant went to opened the door.... And came running...)

Priya: Who is it??

Servant: Shekhawat Sir...

(Everyone stood up surprised... Aditya's blood was boiling by the mention of the name and was about to go but Aarush held him...)

SO: Bring him in...

(Chief came in the living room following the servant as if nothing happened and went to SO and hugged him...)

Chief: Oberoi.... How are you my man.... Came to know we live in the same city so thought why not come and meet you?

All: What?

Chief: Oh! Sorry I didn't introduce myself... I am Shekhawat..... Oberoi's best friend....

Priya: Chief???

Chief: Hello... Do I know you?

Jihaan: What are you talking about Chief?

Chief: Whos Chief... Forget that... Oberoi... I want you to meet my children...

Aditya: Children?

Chief: Guys... Come On In....

(And in came Shayan and Shanaya.... Everyone.... Including maids and servants were shocked....)

Aditya: Shan....

(He ran and was about to hug her when Shayan came in front as if in between them and forwarded his hand.....)

Shayan: Hello... I am Shayan Shekhawat ..... And meet my sister.... Shanaya Shekhawat.!

(Shanaya just gave a sweet smile and forwarded a hand for handshake...... Shocked and surprised Aditya shook her hand....)

Shanaya: Sorry for what he did.... He is quite a possessive brother.!!! (She said with a small giggle)

Aditya: Sorry what.??? (He was too shocked.... He looked at his friends behind him and they had similar expressions too.....)

Shanaya: By the way.... I love the way you dress but could be better..... why don't you come to my boutique.!!! I am a designer myself.! We can get a nice range of clothes for you.!!! (Shanaya said handing Aditya her card with a sweet smile...)

Aditya: What.??? Boutique.???

Shayan: You don't know.??? She is an amazing designer.!!!

Aditya: A designer.???

(Shanaya tried to change the topic as it was an awkward silence.....)

Shanaya: Anyways.... We will get going.... I have a meeting with my new client in an hour.!!!

Aditya: You are leaving already..??

Shayan: Have to.. She is never late for her meetings.!!

Before anyone can say they both started to leave.... But before going Shanaya turned and looked at Aditya...... And gestured him to call her with a wink.... Aditya was taken aback by this side of Shanaya......Shayan saw it and said.....)

Shayan: Stop flirting.... Will you.???

Shanaya: He is kinda cute though....

(Aditya could hear only this much and they left..... He just looked at the card Shanaya gave him and looked at his friends....)

Aditya: A Designer.??????

Okay okay okay.....
Here it is.....
A chapter with a chottu sa twist 👉👈
Hope you all liked it.....
Leave your comments....
Any questions.....???

What happened to Shanaya.????
Why I did that.???
Wanna know.!??

😉😏

Till then....
Tc
Stay safe
Until next time....
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Khalifa Od laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.9M 110K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...