Beyblade Burst ApexDrive

By 1UnseenBurstWBO

A Middle School Boy named Sebastian Atushi is a Young Boy who has no Intrest in Beyblade whatsoever until he... More

Episode 1: Generations Arise! Brine Sciron!!
Episode 2: Secrets of the Apex System! Heavy Mode?! Super Mode?!
Episode 4: Roaring Gale! Hyper Ragnaruk Zone!!
Episode 5: The Ultimate Savior! Celestial Valkyrie!!
Episode 6: A Wild Phoenix Chase! Follow the Prominence Flames!!
Episode 7: Clash of Flames! Spriggan Vs. Phoenix!!
Episode 8: Reborn by Flames! Immortal Phoenix!!

Episode 3: Counterattack! Brine Carronade!!

33 1 1
By 1UnseenBurstWBO

Me: Go, Shoot!!

(I pull off a Powerful Shoot as Sciron lands in the stadium and accelerates at High Speeds)

Me: *Pants* Still no Thundering Shoot, huh? It's alright, we'll work until we get it right!

Mom: Sebby?! How long have you been practicing?!?

(Mom looks at me in my Baggy Sweaty Pajama's as I just shake the sweat off my face, My Pajama's drip off sweat as I look completely soaked in Water)

Me: I've been up till 5 Am. I ran around the Neighborhood lifted some weights and now I'm doing some Intense Shoot Practice. My Shoot Power has increased by a total of 33.4% from my most recent calculations and--

Mom: Sebby, please take a Break. 

Me: Alright. If I'm being honest I think I was starting to break a Sweat.

Mom: You think? Anyways, it's 9:30 Am. Isn't it about time to meet up with your friends?

Me: Yeah. Me and Chief are going to have Another Battle today and if I'm done, I'm officially done with Beyblade.

Mom: Are you sure you wanna Quit Beyblade afterward? You worked so hard to get this strong and now you're throwing it away? Looks like you enjoy the Game Quite a bit.

Me: I don't like... Actually, it was pretty fun to battle Ragnarzo. I really just don't know... I still don't know what to do with my life, I'm gonna end up like Dad.

Mom: Don't ever say that, Sebby. It just takes you a while to get an idea of what you want your life to pan out to be. Your dad knew what he wanted to do long before I did. Y'know what, if you battle with all you've got today and truly don't find Beyblade interesting, then you know for certain that Beyblade isn't for you.

(I smile at my Mother as I put my shoes on as she ruffles my hair, I just look at my Bey with a Smile)

Me: Thanks, Mom. I promise I'll be home before dark today!

Mom: Just remember this. You don't have to rush things ever, just let things take time and take their course then you'll truly know what you want to do.

(I run out the door as my Mother would wave goodbye as she goes back on her table to continue drinking her Coffe)

~At the Park~

Ragnarzo: So you came back, huh? I thought you were to scared to ever come back to battle me after Yesterday!

Me: Scared?! Never, I've been practicing like Crazy Yesterday and this Morning. You're totally going down!

Ragnarzo: Luke, you're the Referee. It's time I taught this kid some Manners!!

Luke: Alright. First Battle!!

Me (Thoughts): If I get a Powerful Attack on Ragnaruk and try Lowering its Stamina then I should be able to Burst it once it's wobbling enough. I've just got to Pull off a Powerful enough Shoot!!

Ragnarzo (Thoughts): If he has been Practicing then there is no doubt in my Mind that he has increased his Attack Power quite Greatly. I'll go in Heavy Mode with the Power Mode on my Launcher activated so he'll never break through our Tempest Winds!!

(Both Me and Ragnarzo put our Launchers in Super Mode as Luke and Jake both Gasp at the Sight)

Jake: If both of them are going in Power Mode then this battle will be an Epic One. But if he hasn't mastered Power Mode yet then Chief won't hesitate to blow Sciron out of the stadium! I wonder who will win.

Luke: I hope Sebastian wins. It's about time Chief gets off his High Horse just because he has a High Driver! *Snickers*

Ragnarzo: What was that?!?

Luke/Jake: Um... Sorry, Cheif!

Me: C'mon, Sciron. We can do this thing!

Luke: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Me/Ragnarzo: Go, Shoot!!

(I pull off a Powerful Shoot as Ragnarzo pulls off a Super Thundering Shoot, Both Beys land as Ragnaruk takes the center and Sciron bounces off the walls erratically)

Ragnarzo: Look who still can't control their Bey!

Me: Are you sure about that?! Now, Sciron!!

(Sciron ricochets off the wall and rams directly into Ragnaruk causing it to start wobbling a bit)

Ragnarzo: What?!

Luke: He used the Speed and Momentum from ramming into the wall to do some Serious Damage to Ragnaruk! Man, this guy has been practicing!!

Me: Time for an Attack! Cowling Shoot!!

(Sciron hits Ragnaruk with a Powerful Barrage of Ferocious Attacks, Ragnaruk slowly but surely starts losing Spin as Ragnarzo just glares back at me)

Ragnarzo: You really think you've got the lead here, don't you buddy?!

Me: Yup. Now I'm going to end this in one hit. Go, Sciron!!

(Sciron accelerates at Full Speed and rams into Ragnaruk, Ragnaruk gets sent flying up the stadium slope but stays in the stadium)

Jake: He tricked Sebastian into going for that Last Move! Ragnarzo is gearing up for a Counterattack!!

Me: Tch...

Ragnarzo: Never Counter!!

(Ragnarzo accelerates down the stadium slope and rams into Sciron sending it flying towards the wall and it goes flying up into the air right after it hits the wall)

Me: Chief, you've got some serious skill. Don't you?

Ragnarzo: I know, thanks for noticing.

Me: Just keep fighting, Sciron!

(Sciron hits the wall and ricochets off as it speeds around the stadium and catches onto the rim of the stadium and starts Accelerating at a High Pace)

Jake: Man, this guy is just all about Speed!

Luke: He's trying to knock out Ragnaruk or Burst it by hitting it with a High Amount of Power from Accelerating and Bumping into the wall. He's using all the Cons of a Noob into Pro's for himself!

Me: Let's try this one more time. Cowling Shoot!!

(Sciron accelerates even more as it blasts off the Stadium Rim and starts continuously ramming into Ragnaruk as Ragnarzo would get frustrated which each blow)

Me: How's that?! You ready to lose, Kiyama?!

Ragnarzo: *Roars* Crush them already! Ragnaruk!!!

(Ragnarzo's Resonance Aura flares up as Ragnaruk blazes out of the Bey)

Ragnarzo: Whip up some Crazy Storms! Triple Howling Hurricane!!

(Ragnaruk leans on the Pom and Metal on its Driver and blasts out of the center, Ragnaruk creates a Huge Tornado as it rams directly into Sciron sending it flying out of the stadium)

Me: W-What?!

Luke: It's Hurricane Ragnaruk with an Over Finish! Chief claims 1 Point!!

Ragnarzo: Ha! Looks like you're really not that much stronger. And I thought you actually were going to do decent in this Battle!

Me (Thoughts): Tch... Ragnaruk's Defensive Abilities and Overall Weight and Stamina is Super High. If I wanna defeat a Bey like that... I've got to make my Shoot even more Powerful!!

Sciron: Remember! Shoot with your Whole Body and with All your Might! Use your Strength within!!

Me/Sciron: Focus on Victory and Victory alone!!

~At Valentino and Sawyer's House~

Valt: Hey, guys!

Valentino/Saywer: Grandpa?! 

(Both Sawyer and Valentino run up to Valt as Valentino and Saywer both start yelling at Valt all at once)

Valt: Slow down, both of you. Let's go one by one, what's up with you, Sawyer? Are you having fun with Spriggan?

Sawyer: Yeah. And I'm telling Valentino that he should evolve Valkyrie into an Apex Bey but he's not listening to me! What do you think, Valt?!

Valentino: I already told you, Sawyer. Valkyrie is a Family Heirloom, I can't just evolve it just like that.

Valt: I evolved Valkyrie a lot back in my day. So, if you feel like Valkyrie could be stronger or better then go ahead and evolve it! All you're doing is evolving the Family Heirloom!! *Laughs*

Sawyer: That's what I said. You should totally evolve Valkyrie to evolve the Aoi Legacy!!

Valt: What about you, Sawyer? Are you going to evolve the Kurenai Legacy?

Sawyer: I dunno, ever since Shu... Passed Away. Spriggan felt like it was the Embodiment of Shu, that Shu still resonated inside Spriggan. I just don't know about evolving it yet.

Valt: It's your choice. I've known Grandpa Shu for a long time, he definitely would've wanted and supported you into evolving your Bey to increase your Bond and become a lot stronger. But, if you don't feel like you're ready, that's fine.

Valentino: Yeah. I just don't feel like I have the guts to go that far yet.

Valt: It's both of your decisions'. If you both Personally don't think your Beys are ready for Evolution then that's fine. But if you want to evolve your Bey's just give Gramps a Call! *Grins*

Sayer (Thoughts): Spriggan, you were passed down to me from Shu Kurenai, my GrandFather who passed away 3 Years Ago. I just don't know if it's time for an Evolution or Not.

Valentino (Thoughts): Am I really ready to make this big of an Evolution? If I do, I'll be putting a Whole New Drift on the Family Heirloom, Ultimate Valkyrie. But if I don't, I'll eventually fall behind because of the New Rising Systems. What should I do?

~Back at the Park~

Luke: Second Battle!

Me: Me and Sciron are going to blow you both away in Heavy Mode! Let's see how you do against us then!!

(I put Sciron in Heavy Mode as Ragnarzo just glares at me in Response, I hold on tightly to my Launcher)

Ragnarzo: Y'know how much Practice it takes to Master Heavy Mode?! You'll never get it right in Time!

Jake: Yeah. You should go for a Safer Mode!

Me: No. If I want to win this battle, I'll have to go all out and Defeat Chief!!

(My Resonance Aura flares up as Sciron's Avatar stands behind me, Ragnarzo just grins back at me)

Ragnarzo: I have 50% Left on my Super Mode so I'll hit you with another Thundering Shoot! Just watch!!

Me: I'm at 70%. I'll hit you with everything I've got!

Luke: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Me/Ragnarzo: Go, Shoot!!

(Me and Ragnarzo pull off Powerful Super Thundering Shoots as Ragnarzo gasps in shock, Jake and Luke scream in excitement)

Jake/Luke: A Thundering Shoot!!

Me: Go! Cowling Shoot!!

Ragnarzo: Don't let it through, give it your all! Ragnaruk!!

(Sciron accelerates and continuously rams into Ragnaruk at High Speeds, Ragnaruk secures the center as Sciron launches a Barrage of Heavy Blows onto Ragnaruk causing it to start losing Stamina)

Me: Just keep attacking! Sciron!!

Ragnarzo Gear up for a Counter, Never Counter!!

(Sciron rams directly into Ragnaruk sending it flying up the stadium slope, Ragnaruk tilts on the Pom and Metal on its Driver and accelerates down the slope and rams into Sciron sending it flying back)

Ragnarzo: Yeah! Ragnaruk bringing the Storm up in here!!

Me: We're not done! Cowling Shoot!!

Ragnarzo: Don't let it through, Ragnaruk!!

(Both Ragnaruk and Sciron hit each other with a Powerful Barrage of Strikes, I grin as Beads of Sweat stream down my face as our Beys would Accelerate around the stadium and clash back in the center)

Luke: *Gasps* They're not holding back! They're really planning on winning!

Jake: Way to state the Obvious!

Ragnarzo: It's time I showed you my True Power!! Ragnaruk!!!

(Ragnarzo bites down on his Lolipop shattering it into Fragments as His Resonance Aura flares up and Ragnaruk blazes out of the Bey)

Ragnarzo: Strike! Triple Howling Hurricane!!

Me: *Gasps*

(Ragnaruk accelerates as a Huge Tornado form onto its Layer and surrounds it as Ragnaruk rams directly into Sciron, Sciron gets sent flying back into the air as I bite back my Disapointment)

Ragnarzo: Looks like I win again!

Me: Tch...

Sciron: This isn't over! I'm not quitting until you Quit!!

(Sciron hits the wall and catches onto the stadium rim as it starts accelerating around the stadium at High Speeds, My eyes glow blue as I roar loudly)

Me: *Roars* Let's go, Sciron!!

Ragnarzo: What the--?!

(My Resonance Aura flares up as Sciron blazes out of the Bey)

Luke: It recovered!

Jake: I can't even tell who's going to win! Is it going to be Ragnarzo or Sebastian!!

Me/Ragnarzo: *Roars* Finish this!!

(Both Beys clash wildly as an Explosion of Power bursts out of the Stadium, Me and Ragnarzo hold ourselves down as both Beys get blasted back)

Ragnarzo: One more time. Never Counter!!

Me: It's time to end this! Brine Carronade!!

(Ragnaruk accelerates toward Sciron as Sciron's Avatar slashes Ragnaruk's Avatar into Dust, Sciron slashes at Ragnaruk with its Blade causing Ragnaruk to burst instantly)

Ragnarzo: *Gasps* I lost?!

Luke: It's Brine Sciron with a Burst Finish! With a score of 2-1, Sebastien Atushi is the Winner!!

Me: Yes! I finally won. Now I'm finally done with--

(Ragnarzo looks away from me with Ragnaruk's Parts in his hands as Tears well up in his eyes)

Ragnarzo: You said you were only battling me because I was annoying, right? You'd be done when you finally defeated me? Well, you did. Now get out of here!

Luke: Oh Yeah. I forgot about that.

Jake: Yeah. You can leave if you want to, Sebastian.

(I look at My Bey which glimmers brightly as I look up to see Tears in Jake, Luke, and Ragnarzo's Eyes)

Me: *Sighs* You guys are really a pain. Of course, I'm not quitting Beyblade. After I've gotten this strong? That'd be a Wasted Effort!

Ragnarzo: You... You aren't?

Jake: You're staying to Beyblade with us?!

Me: Yeah, Duh. You thought I was dumb enough to quit while I was ahead. I'm going to become the Strongest Blader in the World and defeat every Powerful Blader!!

Ragnarzo: Getting a Little Cocky, eh, buddy?! You have to beat me if you want to become the Strongest!

Me: Didn't I already beat you?!

Ragnarzo: You got lucky, bud!

(Me and Ragnarzo start bickering as Jake and Luke eventually join in to try breaking us Apart, Sciron glows brightly in my Pocket)

Sciron: This... This is what Blading is Truly About!

Next Chapter: Roaring Gale! Hyper Ragnaruk Zone!!

Valentino comes down to challenge Ragnarzo and Sebastian one at a Time and when Sebastian remembers that Valentino's Grandfather is Valt Aoi he demands that Valentino teaches Sebastian everything he knows about his Grandfather and about Beyblade in General. But when Valentino realizes that it is time for him to get serious about his Bond with Valkyrie and how much he wants to get stronger... He must learn how to accept change and Evolution.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.8K 35
A story of gods, spirits, and bladers. - [Beyblade Burst fanfiction: Spin Emperors centric; no pairings] Disclaimer: Other than the plot and the few...
869 8 25
Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade, Bold Perseus are overcoming Walls and G...
27.7K 1.2K 36
Unsettling stories about the happy Bladers we know and love. Some are funny, some not so scary, some are texting and collections, and some are so str...
1.7K 50 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...