โ„ณ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โˆ˜โ˜ฝ โœฆTแดแด‹สแด R...

By shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : ๐Ÿ”นLuna Hanagaki โ™ฆ๏ธLeo Kurenai ๐Ÿ”ธFiona silver ๐ŸŸฉ Lala Dilipi Your choice n... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โถ
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โท
โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œโคท Pแด€ส€แด› โธ
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ~
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
โˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜โœง๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’โœงโˆ˜โˆ˜โˆ˜
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38

โœฆ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14

345 11 7
By shina_lu08

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

* Knock! Knock*

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Onee-chan... Am nee-chan I-I brought you your favorite cookies and milk tea. So? amm... do want to? Ah!... do you perhaps want to eat Together?" My brother came and ask nervously, my brother is truly a sweet child, but I just have no appetite.

"Hey bambochy, Thanks you but... you can eat it I'm not that Hungry anyway, " I said when my stomach growl betraying me.

"Im not so sure about that Onee-chan hehe, well someone sure is hungry there, hahaha" my brother joke and laugh... trying his best to make me smile.

"Fine, open the door and come in" I said a little grumpy, pouting at him. he soon do what I said and opened the door holding my favorite duo snack. My brother come straight to me sitting besides me.

" am onee-chan," he said I look at him he was hesitate of what he wants to say.

"Dont worry bambochy, just say it you dont to be so scared. Im your sister okay, its not like Im goin to punch you for talking."

"Its about Leo-nee and Fio-nee, they were gere a while ago when you where sleeping but when I was inviting them in they declined and just stand at the gate." My brother said that shock me.
"And before they leave Leo-nee told me to tell you to open up your phone."
"Onee-chan, I know I have no right to force you, but please go visit Shinichiro-kun, he will be very sad if you don't meet him..." my brother said standing up, he pat my shoulder and leave me here alone again.

I sigh, Its been a few day now, and those days where hell to me, Locking myself in my room, not eating much and just drinking water,gosh I cant even sleep a wink... my whole being feels so empty and tired.

I look at my phone turning it on, doing what Leo requested me to do and what comes next was a dozens phone calls and messages from my dears best friends Leo and fio and count benkai, waka and Takeomi too.

Messages - 319
Calls - 276

Wow, I look at my phone with wide-eyes, just look at this many calls and messages... I dont want to be rude and not read so, I look at Takeomi first, reading his few messages and his last message for me, along with the others.

Messages > > > >

Takeomi

9:34AM

Luna, your coming today right??!!

Hey , you better come all right, That kitty and bird are working hard for you to have a private time with shin later...

Oh and make sure to eat breakfast, or do you want me to order you some food??

1:05PM

Luna, have you eaten lunch yet, go eat and don't starve yourself, our else Shin will hunt for life...

Okay that was not a good joke, but my point is go and eat, Shin wont like it when your like this

5:20PM

Yo, Luna! Please answer our calls especially mine. I'm really getting worried about you, if you read this please call me and message me .

< < < <

> > > >

Waka

10:45AM

You weren't in school luna, me and takeomi visit your school and only saw leo and fio...

Its okay to skip school but make sure to take care of your health

3:27PM

Luna, I heard everything from fio... Luna its not your fault and it will never will so please answer are calls and lets visits shin together...

< < < <

> > > >

< < < <

Benkei

7:30AM

Yo! pup, can you talk to Leo she is freaking out and being insane for the past days and she is freakin worried for you not answering her calls for days, well she ain't the only one.

all of us are worried luna, if you read this, call us back...

Especially Leo and Fio they really are worried sick about you.

< < < <

> > > >

Leo

7:00AM

Lunaaaa!!

Please call back!!

You know what never mind!... but make sure to eat okay!

8:30AM

Where already at school waiting for you at the gate!,

Are you not caming to school? its fine ,will just tell the teacher, and excuse you...so just rest.

10:30Am

Yo pup!, waka and the dog just came to visit, they ask about you as-well they wanted us to visit shin together later~

2:27PM

Yo pup! where skipping school this afternoon to get ready for later, text me or fio when you read this.

6:35PM

Hey pup, I know that you dont want to talk or anything, but please, Luna! come today, its the last day... Dont do something you'll regret your whole life.

Will be waiting, pup♥️.

< < < <

> > > >

Fio

6:54AM

Hey Luna, Leo is actin crazy again, and I really need a extra hand here, or even better lets just but a leash.

Kidding! but seriously thought Luna, call us back or at least message a thumbs up, or an emoji.

9:32AM

We've just buy cookies if you ever thought of coming to school and Leo brought a-lot, she
almost brought the whole store.

So if you want one or a box of cookies make sure to come okay

5:46PM

Luna, Please came at least  just for a minute... No one will be here but you and us okay, weve already  move the people away to give you same privacy...

see you there💜

> > > >

My eye's is already wasted and heavy as it is, but when I read all of there messages, I felt my heart warmed at there love and care for me... I can feel myself tearing up again.

I cant keep hiding like this, this is not who I am, and Shin will probably get mad at me for not seeing him.

Okay that it, its time to stop hiding from the shadows and faced the truth, the most heartbreaking truth.

I ready myself, showering and putting my cloths. I look at the mirror checking if I look good, I then sit in-front of the mirror to put a little bit make-up to cover up mu very messed up face. Satisfied with the results, I move to my door, Taking a big breathe I walk myself out of the house.

A few minutes of walkin, I arrived, looking at the front door I see Leo and Fio, and to say it was really quiet late now, maybe I think 9:45pm??

Leo / fio " Pup/Luna!!" They shouted running towards me the two of them giving me a very tight bear hug, that Ive missed so much.

Leo " Pup, I'm glad you made it, I knew the lass wont disappoint," leo said in a happy tone, I look at her and was Dead shock, being terribly worried. she was a looking mess, a bruise in her shoulders, a ling cut in her face near under the eyes. There where wounds everywhere... leo noticing my worried expression and knowing the reason to why.

"Dont worry pup, it will heal quickly, this is nothing, it was just a little fight here and there" leo said grinning, trying to make my worries away, but not fully.

Fio " Come luna, everyone is gone, so did the guys, we said that you probably want this to be a solo one, so we t more like Leo threatens them to go away, hahaha" she said,I turn my head, now I look at her, and she was also a mess, her skin was even whiter than before, looking like a freakin vampire.
" Im fine luna, I just swim at night thats why my skin looks so pale right now"

Me, Leo and fio entered the building, each of them was Holding both of my hand, they lead me to a room and just like they said there weren't any living soul there but the three of us.

Fio" Take your time, and talk. Let your feeling out. No one is here but you...say everything you want to say"

Leo " Don't hold back ,and we will be outside so—" leo dint say anything anymore and put me into a bear hug, Fio didn't stay out and join in the hug. After that they leave me be here alone.

I walk slowly toward Shin's alter or coffin to be called.. and the casket was open, I look at it was filled with flower but it was also empty there was no body buts shin's face in a frame.

Looking at it another tear yet left my eyes.

" S-Shin, what do you think?, I look beautiful right" I said shuttering my words " S-shin, heh why?... how could you left me?.. Its so lonely here without you, "

"You said.. Fuck you promised ME!! that you'll wait for me... was that all just words and broken promise, H-How can you ... GRAhHh sob.. haahaha.. this is so Unfair!" I shouted, lowering my head my hair going down and covering my face.

"I- I miss you" i said sweetly with longing" I miss the time we spend together, when we just go crazy at night driving around, disturbing the people, running from the police, fighting gangs fights and leads me to saving your butt in the end" I stop talking and smiling sadly at our memories together.

"I cant do this Shin, its-its making me crazy!... My head is a mess, I-I cant eat nor sleep, I cant even think straight and its breaking ME, All I think about is YOU and YOU alone is a drug to me, That makes me insane. Not even the doctors can cure me," putting my hands to my head. Tears going down my eyes.

"I miss you,... I miss you so much. Please came back, I beg you Please.. came back to me, to my side! Here together living with me" I said pleadingly shouting...
My heart speaking for itself. Taking little breath I Stop talking and I took a deep long breath. Looking at shin.

" I Love you" I breaking said, I cry'd my heart out looking at Shin's smiling face. my heart throb in pain.

I walk a few step back and sitting down on the cold floor getting the guitar and sing him my new song.

I sang my new song, putting as my feelings with it. When I finished my song I wiped my tears away from my face. I was startled when I heard someone speak behind me. I turned around and shock to see the unexpected person... and thats Mikey.

Mikey "What's your name?" i dint answer and look at him still quite startled and he continued his words " Your the girl at Shin's shop"

Luna " Hmm.." I stand up from the ground " hello Mikey or should I say manjiro" I said wiping my few tears.

Mikey " How did you? Know me? "

Luna " hehe! Yeah, I heard a lot about you from Shin or should I say Shi-shi" I said his nickname that I made for him and my tears yet again threatened to fall. " Damn!" Mikey look at my well being, he look worried for me.

Mikey " your name?... can I know your name?!" I dint really listen to what he was saying and move to him, gently grabbing his head and guiding it to my chest, hugging him.

Luna " Manjiro, I know Im a stranger to you, but if I may say this in Shin's stead... I know Shins death is extremely hurting you..like me, but remember that your not alone, and never will be, there are people who loves and care for, and will always be by your side, remember that"

After I said that he gave up and lowered his head hugging me back and let his tears go.

Mikey " I- sniff,sniff, I miss him" I brush his hair with my fingers, as he let out a cry, I look down to look at him and saw him wearing it.

Luna " That necklace" I whispered which he heard me.

Mikey " It was at Shin's shop" he said breaking the hug so he can take off the necklace I gave on shins birthday.
"I always see him wearing this, and Looking at it every time, Taking care of it Like it was his most greatest treasure"

Luna " That moron!, Soft head, sob...sniff Idiot!" I said crying.

Mikey" You seem to be very familiar with Shin and this necklace"

Luna " Im more than you could ever think off, and Please take care of that necklace"

Mikey " I will even if you dont tell me, and are your sure your gonna be okay?, and do you perhaps know who created this!? Its just so beautiful!" He said worried for me and Admiring the moon necklace.

Luna " Hehe, who knows... well manjiro its time for me to go, and here, eat this okay. Don't starve yourself" I said handing him same cookies.

Mikey " Arigato " he thank me, happy at the cookies I gave him. With that I then leave the place.

' I watch the pretty girl leave this place, and totally forgetting to ask her name again, I then eat the cookies she gave and It was so delicious and very familiar'
"Wait! Arent this the cookies Shin always eat and brought home... Is she perhaps the girl Shin keeps talkin about?"

➖➖➖

after my emotional talk with mikey, I proceed to walking out of the building. I look around me not seeing Leo and Fio, I search for them for a while then spotting them standing in the machine buying a drink. I was about to go to them. When I Thought that its best to give personal space for now, So I just walk away leaving them there, and just thought of messaging them later.

I walk slowly wondering to different places, as I walk to through the midnight sky, the cold wind past across my face, I stroll to the streets watching the lights shine, the cars drive... I keep on walkin' leading my feet to who knows were, but when I look at my surroundings... MY heart harden at realization to where I really am.

"Shin " I whispered so lowly that the wind flew my words, I was at the playground where me and Shin First met, I sit at the bench where Me and shin always meet each-other.

" Shin" I said lowering my head... Silently crying, remembering all the things we did, all of our silly, crazy hangout... I remember him, all of him his eye his face, his smile, his voice. MY tears keeps flowing under my eyes, I felt the world inside me scramble, and shatter.

" Luna" I heard a person, call my name, so softly and sweetly. I look at up to see the person who called me, and He was Looking At me with warm Gaze.

" Ko- koko? " I said not sure if I'm seeing it right because of my tears blurring my sight.

"yeah, It's me," He said seating beside me, and I followed his movements.

"How did you find me?"

" I just know, You might not believe it but, I know you more you could ever see... and besides how can I Stay still when your alone and sad" He said showing how he cared for me, knowing that someone is here with me, saying those words, I just cant keep it anymore...

"Ko-koko -- I-I cant-"

"Shhh, I'm here Luna, I'm always here for you, you can let it our, tell me everything that is hurting you, every last bit, let it all out... I will always be here for you when you need someone to lean on, I wont leave you.... You can even use me for all I care, as long as you feel better and smile again."

He Put me into a tight embrace, brushing my hair softly.. putting my head on his chest. Touch by his words, I let myself drown into his warm hug,

"I'm sorry, I wet your cloths" I said , he wipe my few remaining tears away.

" The cloths can be wash and replace, but your tears can never be replace, and your smile, you can even wet all my cloths if you want to hehe... So how you feeling?" He said makin me laugh a little and smile...

" I feel tired out-exhausted.. I'm sleepy" I said sleepily blushing my eyes. When suddenly koko stand up and turn his back at me knee

"came on then, let me carry you back, I cant have you walking like this" I didn't resist anymore and just followed him.

He carry me on his back, I put my chin on his shoulders, leaning close, closing my eye's to feel the cold wind. The walk way back home was silence, but in a good way

Luna " koko thank you *hugging him* I really need that, thank you *chu* " I kissed his cheeck

Koko " I'll do anything for you luna, and sleep well... call me if anything happens kay... if ever call me even if your just bored or so, Ill answer the phone quick "

Luna " Goodnight koko" I said

Koko " Good night " he said and brush my bangs away and kissed my forehead.

To startled to talk I turn my back at him and went to our front door, but before I could truly enter. i look back and see Koko still there watching me, I wave my hand and he dis the same and open the door knob.

Checking Around I saw my lil bro on the couch sleeping probably waiting for me to return. I gone to the room to get an blanket and covered his body... after that I head to my room to sleep

Closing my eyes to tired to do anything else, I sleep to dream land.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Author : Heh guys, sorry if I dint update for a while😣I was just to focused on my modules 😭and art project that was going to put on a exhibition at school and our teacher said to make it beautiful.

And if you guys noticed Im now putting some picture here or anime drawing to be called, I am also going to put some in the first chapter too, but not now of course.

And Good morning☀️

Ohh and let me give you some clue hehe...
(Tell me in the comments, of what are thoughts about this picture below )

(And I'll fix later maybe, cause I did this with a rush)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
80.2K 1.8K 25
[Discontinued] [DON'T. READ. THIS. EVER. AGAIN. Because the book I made years ago is cringey to me, because it was written by a childish me in the p...
128K 6.8K 71
[discontinued] WAS ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ”! : ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ Lookism x Female Reader In which (Y/n) is a student within the art department. She starts out with a small grudg...
118K 4.2K 29
Another one night stand resulted in another pregnancy. Siblings both with the personality of a demon in disguise and a manipulator. After learning q...