Ninja Dreams

By TMNT_1216

The dreams of the ninja... I have many ideas in my head, and this may be one of the weird ones. More

Kai's Dream #1
Jay's Dream #1
Zane's Dream #1
Cole's Dream #1
Lloyd's Dream #1
Sam's Dream #1
Skylor's Dream #1
A/N
Skylor's Dream #2
Sam's Dream #2
Camille's Dream #1
Nya's Dream #1

Skylor's Dream #3

285 7 3
By TMNT_1216

I was getting ready for my date. I had a short orange dress that was up to my knees, and ankle boots. My hair was in my usual red orange ponytail. I walked out of my house and went to meet Kai at the restaurant.

4 minutes later, I saw Kai standing by the door in a tux, and dress shoes. His hair was in his normal style. "Hey Skylor, you look beautiful" he told me. "Thank you. You look very handsome" I said. He held my hand and we went inside.

"I'll have the spaghetti" I said. Then Kai whispered in the waiter's ear. "It'll be ready soon" the waiter said and left with the menus. "Kai, what did you tell him?" I smiled. "Just wait" he smiled and then the waiter came with a big bowl of spaghetti. "Here you go sir. Enjoy" he said and left. "Kai! You brought a big bowl of spaghetti?!" I whispered. "Why not?" He said. I grabbed my fork and picked up a pile. Kai did the same. It was kinda hard to eat all of it at once. Soon, I was almost to the end. But as soon as I finished, I ended up touching Kai's lips. He put down his fork and grabbed my shoulders. I put down my fork and grabbed his shirt. Then we let go just to breathe. I moved my chair next to his and he kissed me again. I held his neck and he held my waist. I have never been so happy in my life.

-Out of dream-
I woke up. It was the third time I had a dream where I kissed Kai. When will it stop?! It was kinda nice though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC