Rush | Rafe Cameron

By Bails97

Friends with Benefits: "a friend with whom one has an occasional and casual emotional relationship. One that... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
A U T H O R S N O T E

S E V E N T E E N

6.1K 47 10
By Bails97

Breaks slowly brought the car to a halt in the Tanny hill driveway. The ignition clicked off and soon after Rafe's door was open sending the cool breeze of the night in to wrap me in its shiver. Rafe's baby blue suit danced in the headlights as his long slender figure made it's was to the passenger side of the vehicle. 

"M'lady" 

A hand outreached and a smiling Rafe guided me out of the car, walking me to the front door of the mansion. Words were not spoken but a thousand emotions floated in the inches between Rafe Cameron and I right now.  I kicked my heels of sighing in comfort as the door slamming echoed through out the empty house. 

Rafe and I had been here alone many times, this was my comfort place when all else was failing in the world. And though Rafe Cameron was the cause for almost all of my problems in recent times he always managed to be my comfort at the end of it all. 

"It feels like forever since it's just been us" I hummed to no one really as I wondered my way through the long hallways of this house I had grown to know so well.

"Don't be dramatic baby, it's barley been a week" Rafe's chuckle bounced off the walls of the empty house making his voice seem so much louder than it is. 

"Well a week or not, it felt like forever. So lets not do that anymore okay?" I responded walking backwards to face him. It was very evident that I was speaking about Emily.

 My grin was now stretched out across my face, Rafe's grin matching. 

A chuckle and a shake of his head was his response as we finally reached the Cameron Kitchen. I quickly jump up on the counter like I had done so many times before, my hands being my support as I lean forward watching Rafe pour himself yet another drink for this evening. 

"So what was up with Topper being all touchy, when did that start?" 

Before I could respond he started again, his glass slamming against the counter. Sending a loud CLING through our ears.

"Wasn't he just fucking my sister, I mean what the hell" 

 His voice was raising but his eyes had yet to meet mine. 

"We are friends"

I was looking right at him now, my voice not faltering at all. 

"So were we, Maddie. That didn't seem to matter all the nights you were in my bed now did it" 

He had a point but I would never admit that to him. Maybe Topper had gotten too close but I'll always blame it on the fact that we both were heartbroken, No harm no foul. 

"Let it go Rafe. I mean I literally went to midsummers with him and spent the ENTIRE night with you." 

I roll my eyes at the hostility Rafe was putting off right now. 

"I don't have anything to let go, I'm not mad. You know who you belong to" 

Within seconds he was between my legs, hands pressed to my sides. He began peppering kisses down my exposed collarbone. Chills took over my body as he finally reached my lips. 

"You know Rafe, this might not be as fun now that it isn't a secret" 

I mumbled through the kisses, a smile plastered across my lips.

"It never really was a secret anyways now was it?" he responded pulling on my bottom lip with his teeth.

Before I could think another thought the echo of the door slamming sent Rafe across the kitchen from me. Just like old times I thought, some habits won't die. I laughed at my own thought causing Rafe to send me a confused look as he picks up his drink and returns to what he was doing before the kissing. 

Footsteps got closer before the culprits had come into view. "You guys ready for the party?" 

Rafe's face flashed annoyance as Topper and Kelce made their appearance into the kitchen, the presence of alcohol was evident. Topper took his place next to me on the counter as Kelce was rambling on about some hot chick that was going to be at the party later. Rafe's gaze was stuck on Topper and no matter who tried to change the conversation he wasn't faltering. Knowing Topper he was doing this on purpose, the boys were always trying to get under Rafe's skin and once they realized I was his weakness it's only gotten worse.

"Ya'll ready for the party?" Topper chimmed in throwing his arm around my bare shoulders. 

Black. 

Rafe's eyes were now black and you could practically see the anger boiling out. Topper's hand squeezed my shoulder as he swayed us back and forth on the counter practically giggling at Kelce snooping through the Cameron's liquor cabinet 

"Man, your dad's got the good shit tonight Rafe" Kelce boomed, causing another giggle to erupt from Topper's mouth.

"Can you guys shut up"

Rafe's words were soft but the attitude was evident.

Topper's arm slowly fell back to the counter between us. 

"Maddie come on" his hand was outreached, catching mine. 

Topper and Kelce shot us a look as I hopped of the counter following Rafe wherever he led me. 

"We'll be back in a minute, please don't break anything" he returned, taking backwards steps out of the kitchen allowing me to now lead the way. 

It was a silent walk to the Cameron boys bedroom, but his hand interlocked with mine allowing us to walk in sync. 

"They're so fucking childish" he spat before the door had latched shut.

"Can't have one fucking second alone with you before Topper comes in throwing his arms around you trying to piss me off" Rafe's shirt was now thrown across the room and he was beginning to unbutton his pants as he sorted through his drawers trying to find an outfit for the party. 

"Babe, it's okay. They're just messing around." I smoothed my dress down as I took a seat on this all too familiar bed. 

His eyes met mine before he continued "Easy for you to say Mad's, you're not the one getting pissed off" 

"Here" he spat throwing me one of his old t-shirts before quickly finding an old pair of my jeans and tossing them my way.

I hung my head as I made my way to his bathroom. It could never just be easy with Rafe, though I couldn't imagine my life without him. Sometimes I wished things were simple, he wouldn't be so hot headed, but then again he was hot when he was jealous. 

I slipped on my jeans with Rafe's worn out band tee and fixed myself in the mirror before stepping back out.

"Baby" he started, wrapping his arms around my waist and sinking his head down in the crook of my neck. Placing baby kisses on my sensitive skin, causing my stomach to tighten. 

"I didn't mean to take that out on you, I should just be thankful  you're here with me" 

Rafe's hands moved down to my butt, gently squeezing before resting his hands at the tops of my thighs pulling me closer. 

His lips finally met my mouth and I ached out a moan I hadn't realized I was holding in

"I love when you make sounds for me baby" he hummed against my lips, making the feeling in my stomach only grow tighter. 

Within seconds Rafe had lifted me up putting my legs around his waist pushing my back lightly into the door grinding me against him as he deepened the kiss. 

The door behind me began moving as a banging was coming from the other side. 

"Rafe man, come on the party started an hour ago" Rafe groaned parting his lips from mine. 

"I said give me a damn minute Kelce" 

Rafe's lips were quickly back on my neck sucking hard

"Ow Rafe, Stop it" I said earning a moan from him

"Let Topper try to show you off now. You're mine" his lust filled eyes met mine before he attached our lips once again.

"Now lets go" I chuckled pulling back from him and jumping down. 

"After you m'lady" he responded smacking my ass as I opened up his door

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

Sorry it took so long for this update, I wanted this chapter to be the after party but I feel fillers are needed for the story to make sense and that way I can make it longer!

As always comments and votes are appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 768 33
█ 。:* ──── in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── t...
3.5K 10 25
Her life looks so good. She's got everything she wants in her life. The love of her life is everything to her and she shows it, but she forgets the d...
3.9K 38 4
Y/n has feelings for her friend JJ and her step brother Rafe. They despise each other, but she still manages to make an arrangement. In other words...
4.9K 65 21
in which callie starts a secret romance with confusing, obsessive, psychopath, rafe cameron. in a broken world, they are bound to a broken love. in...