T W E N T Y - S E V E N

The ride back to Tannyhill was almost silent, the only sound being that of Rafe humming to the songs on the radio. His right hand slightly rubbing up and down my bare thigh. 

I didn't know how to feel about tonight. I wanted to be mad that Rafe was even texting her back, especially because he failed to tell me the truth when I almost found out. But I also felt happy at the fact that aside from everything else, he chose me. For the first time she called out for him and he pushed her away. 

"Why're you in your head Mads?" his tone soft, pulling me out of the spiraling hole I had currently found myself in. 

"I'm glad you chose me" 

Rafe's eyes travel back to the road. I couldn't tell if he had accepted my comment or he was contemplating what to respond back, but I would take it for now.

The soft silence had consumed us once again, Rafe using his left hand to turn up the radio by the steering wheel while his right is toying with little frayed denim at the bottom of my shorts. Within an instant his long fingers are past the rough hem and now met with the the lace of what I was wearing underneath, causing me to suck in a harsh breath. 

His eyes quickly found mine and send an all knowing smirk my way. I could have melted. Just the sight of the Cameron boy had me aching, his smile gave off a sort of dominance I had yet to ever see in someone else. 

The silence remaining between us as his finger lightly brushes the soft fabric sending a rush of emotions down to my toes. His middle finger toying just shy of the place I wanted him most; and he knew that all too well. Sinking down into my seat I finally let out the quiet moan I had been holding in, feeling myself grow wetter with each passing second that Rafe's fingers were in contact with me. 

"You keep making sounds like that we aren't gonna make it back to the house" though his eyes never left the road I could hear the teasing within his words, he wanted me to beg for it. 

I slowly slid the button of my shorts undone and pulled the zipper down just enough that I could slip my shorts off in an instant, all going unnoticed by Rafe as he continued to toy with sweet spot between my legs. I remove his hand causing him to whine, that is until he looks over to see the only barrier now is those same lace underwear from before, although this time they were in full view. 

I gently pull myself over the center console, just enough to reach his ear. 

"Game on, Cameron" I whisper, placing a kiss just behind his ear, a low moan escaping his lips. 

Peppering kisses down his neck he begins shifting in his seat, wrapping his arm around my backside grabbing at my ass. I stop at the base of his neck, my kisses getting sloppier as his moans are getting louder. 

"Fuck" he growls, throwing the truck in park with his left hand, allowing him to keep his right tightly placed under the band of my underwear. 

"You don't get to tease me like that" he hums, attaching his lips to the bare part of my collar bone, sending me into bliss all over again. 

His lips stay tightly pressed to my neck, sure to leave a mark tomorrow as his right hand now travels back to the front, sliding its way under the lace and toying with me again. 

It didn't take long for me to get Rafe's pants undone. He quickly removed them for me and just as my mouth connected with the tip, Rafe's hand comes down hard on my ass.

I continue to bob my head, causing a slew of moans and curses to slip from his mouth. 

"Come here, baby" he mutters, and without a second thought his arms are around me placing me lightly on top of him, the feeling of his dick now pressing against me. 

Rafe's warm fingers wrapping loosing against the fabric that still covered me, pulling it to the side while he uses his other hand to line himself up. 

"Oh my god" I stutter, allowing myself to adjust. 

"B-Baby" his moan alone threatening to send me over the edge. 

"Tell me how good I make you feel, baby" his arms now wrapped around me, his hand placed tightly on my shoulder from behind, pulling me closer into him.

"So good ba- Fuck, Rafe" I yell out, throwing my head back in pure bliss. 

His sloppy kisses matching the sloppiness of his thrusts as we both come closer to our highs.

"Fuck, I love you so much" he moans into my neck. 

"I still love you more"

We were finally back on our way to TannyHill, all the big houses coming back into sight as we followed the beach road to our destination. The smile playing across my face not faltering and Rafe's hand back tightly wrapped into my thigh. 

The buzzing of Rafe's phone sending bright lights to the ceiling. Kelce written in large letters across the screen. 

"You can get that" I smile, when I realized he hadn't moved to answer it. 

"You sure?" he questions, turning to me with a look.

I nod, returning the small smile that was playing across my face. 

The events of tonight playing on my mind, until I saw the bright lawn lights of TannyHill gates in front of me. 

"Yeah, I can probably get the stuff- jus- we can talk later" and with that the call was over.

"Just party stuff" he says, still staring straight ahead as he places the truck in park. 

"I wasn't worried" I giggle, causing him to finally look back at me with his award winning smile. 

I found myself so caught up in Rafe again tonight, one of the many times. Everything from his smile, to the way his rings complimented his long fingers. With one look the Cameron boy could send a million butterflies throughout my body and the feeling wasn't going away anytime soon. 

"You coming?" he speaks, nodding his head at me from his place outside of his door.

"Oh, yeah" I say, jumping out of my seat on the passenger side. 

We make our way to the front door, only to see the lights flicker on from the foyer inside. Rafe's first to open the door, being met with the stern look of Ward. 

"Where is your sister?" his tone dark as he sets his gaze between Rafe and I.

"Oh, uh-"

"She's getting out of the car, she fell asleep on the way home. Didn't want to wake her" I spoke, seeing Sarah sneaking her way back towards the driveway from where John B had dropped her off. 

"I see, well you kids have a good night" 

Letting Sarah in and filling her in, we all made out way back up to the Cameron siblings rooms. 

______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was mostly smut but i'm not even mad, The filler part at the end I hate but we are almost at 20k reads so I wanted to get something out soon. I'm so happy! 

Look for more chapters soon!

Don't forget to comment & vote! 

-B