daddy's boy ~ henyang

By CHITTLOVEBOT

❝he's a little brat, he needs to learn some human decency❞ More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

twenty-four

1.4K 62 23
By CHITTLOVEBOT

"put this on," yangyang smiled, throwing his lover an outfit. they were lucky their builds were pretty similar, as hendery hadn't thought to bring any clothes for school, "i'll be downstairs, my mom has left already. do you want coffee?"

"dang, husband material," the older teased, walking towards him and placing his head on his shoulder, pulling him in for a one-handed hug, "i'd love coffee."

rolling his eyes, yangyang laughed, as hendery let him out of his grasp. he smiled as the younger made his way downstairs.

hendery: uhh yang my love

yangyang: whats up

hendery: issue

yangyang: mhm?

hendery: i dont have underwear.

"oh shit," yangyang laughed, and before hendery knew it, he could hear the boy's
feet running back up the stairs.

at this point, hendery had removed his shirt to put on the new one, causing yangyang to double take. he shook his head, scooting past him to his drawers, "you're just gonna have to wear mine," he laughed, rummaging through, "what colour, black? white? neon green?"

with a laugh, hendery walked over, "black, preferably."

yangyang found a pair for hendery to wear, but jumped in place when he felt the other's arms around his waist, "shit- you scared me-"

hendery chuckled into his neck as he took the underwear from him, but didnt let go. yangyang sighed, relaxing but feeling the boy's toned torso around him made him feel somewhat not as relaxed as he'd hoped for.

"come on~" yangyang laughed, wiggling and squirming to escape the boy's hold, which he did pretty easily, "hurry up, or your coffee will get cold."

hendery pouted as he watched the boy run out of the room, only to peek his head around the corner with a smile, "also, please put a shirt on before i lose my mind and we're late to school-"

hendery's jaw dropped, as he laughed at the boy's comment. not expecting it, especially from him. he laughed and shook his head, before getting changed.

-

"thank you for putting a shirt on."

"damn, my shirtless body amazed you that much, you're still thinking about it?" hendery laughed, holding yangyang's hand as they walked to the car.

"listen, it's not like me to compliment you like this, but you're very attractive!" yangyang admitted, making hendery laugh once more, "and in all honesty, it was affecting me personally!"

"you're funny.." hendery smiled, as yangyang huffed and sunk into the passenger seat, "remember when my presence disgusted you?"

"shut up~" yangyang pouted, as hendery began to drive , "you're so mean."

-

yangyang: kunhang you're pretty

hendery: oh?

yangyang: you're really pretty today. maybe i just like seeing you in my clothes but you're very pretty today. alot more than normal.

hendery: i'm sat next to you, you could've just told me that

yangyang: i'm insecure

hendery: you're the cutest, thank you baby <3

yangyang: :(( can you wear my clothes all the time? lets swap closets. you're so gorgeous

hendery: omg

hendery laughed to himself. placing his hand on yangyang's thigh, before taking his phone and placing it on the desk.

"hey-"

"shh- concentrate on the teacher," he smiled, seeing yangyang's cheeks burn up, making him chuckle, "you're cute when you're flustered."

yangyang hit the boy's hand, turning away with a groan.

-

yangyang: I MISS YOU

hendery: literally dropped you off 10 mins ago

yangyang: ok?

yangyang: ur point??

hendery: :')

yangyang: what are you doing

hendery: about to shower, why?

yangyang: NOOO THAT MEANS UR NOT WEARING MY CLOTHES ANYMORE

hendery: so sorry

hendery: i'll wash them and give them back so they smell like my clothes :) <3

yangyang: ofmrnfhehshsh omghff homfh

hendery: LMAKAOAO

-

yangyang: *sent 2 screenshots*

xiaojun: is this like? some weird fetish?

yangyang: UR NOT HELPIGN

-

hendery: dad comes home soon :/

yangyang: oh shit

yangyang: ugh

yangyang: you'll be okay. if you need anyone just come to mine again. lmk what happens okay?

hendery: mhm!

hendery: im so sleepy. i wanna go to bed but its 5pm

yangyang: take a nap!!

hendery: i might

yangyang: yes you should.

yangyang: i got homework to do so you should sleep so you dont distract me <3

hendery: ur a bitch

yangyang: <3

-

@hendzzy story

yangyang<3333 replied to your story!

yangyang: omg dont scare me like that i genuinely thought u were homeless for a second LMFAO

a/n CONTENT DROP BECAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN AGES!!! i hope this chapter makes up for it *sobs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 964 32
⌈l.jn + z.chβŒ‹ NCT Mafia!AU "He's oblivious, but one of the best assassins? How does that work?" "I honestly don't know and I love him for it." Childh...
12.9K 442 28
"π‘†π‘œ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘π˜©π‘–π‘  π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘€π˜©π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑀𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π˜©π‘’π‘› π‘π‘’π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿ...
9.7K 726 41
a 'cingulomania~markhyuck' spinoff
103K 4.9K 16
❝͏a͏r͏e ͏y͏o͏u ͏o͏k͏a͏y?❞