Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

54

1K 9 39
By DRWEIRD42

3rd person POV.
Location: the whale Grimm's body

Y/n L/n is currently standing in the internal structure of the whale Grimm and right now he is facing the false fall Maiden Cinder Fall right now Cinder is charging at him with her twin glass swords held at the ready her eyes are burning with rage her heart is alive with the burning hatred for her treacherous minion Emerald and her betrayal of her Y/n L/n is standing in the path of Cinder's attack right before Cinder could cut him down and kill him Y/n L/n jumped above her dodging out of the way of her attack once he landed behind her on the other side of the room Y/n L/n cut open the palm of his right hand causing his blood to spill from his body he used his power to command his blood to transform into a weapons his weapon of choice this time was a double bladed sword the top blade it was a bit longer than the bottom blade and once it was finished warming and hardening it took the form of a double bladed sword.

(A/n): this is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments, is it good? Is it bad? Or is it somewhere between?

Y/n L/n grabbed his weapon the palm of his right hand healed up instantly and he was ready for combat.

Y/n: now let's dance and I Dance I mean let's try to kill each other!!!~

Two of them started swinging their blades at each other both of them aiming to kill one another eventually Cinder Fall jumped backwards she created her bow she pulled back the bowstring and created for black arrows each one of them charged up maximizing her chances of killing her opponent she then release the bowstring unleashing all four of her arrows Y/n L/n Dodge each arrow with a single move that was known as The Matrix the arrows flew above his body as he contorted his back to bend in a inhuman manner once the arrows had flew past him he stood back up to his full height and smiled.

Y/n: nice try but not good enough~

Cinder Fall dispelled her bow and arrow and summoned her twin glass swords again and now she was becoming more and more angry with every passing second her attacks becoming more wild and imprecise eventually Y/n L/n decided that now was the time to end this fight once and for all he channeled the power of the Power Stone causing his double bladed weapon to be infused with unlimited power Y/n L/n swung his Blade with extreme strength Cinder attempted to block the incoming attack but unfortunately her defenses were absolutely shattered her swords upon impact he was able to shatter her glass blades and he did not stop there he then proceeded to give her a huge wound across her chest her chest wound sprayed Crimson blood everywhere she fell to her knees and dropped the remnants of her broken weapons she began becoming woozy from the pain and blood loss she fell on her back and started gasping in pain.

Cinder: I guess this is the end for me.

Y/n: no I've looked into your past and I've seen your pain you may have been lured to the dark side by Promises of power security and Independence but it does not absolve you of your guilt after all the evil you are committed in your life death will not come for you so easily you will live the rest of your life in a Cell powerless and helpless and when it is time for you to feel death's cold embrace hopefully you will have seen the error of your ways.

Cinder: as long as I live I will never be powerless never again.

Y/n: and that's where you're wrong~

Y/n L/n raised his left hand and snapped his fingers Infinity Stones began to Glow Cinder felt a great pain in her body as the power of the Fall Maiden was ripped away from her soul and it was sent somewhere else somewhere where it would be properly taken care of it was sent to someone with a noble heart someone who would never fall into darkness just as Cinder had.

Cinder: what did you do to me?!?!?

Y/n: as you stole the power of the fall Maiden I took the same power away from you and I sent it to someone who will cherish and wield the power responsibly someone who is worthy and will never use that power for evil someone who will only use it for only for good never evil like you did.

Cinder: you fucking bastard I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone you ever loved!!!!!

Y/n: I'm afraid you will never have your Vengeance and you'll have to learn to live with it~

Y/n L/n then transported Cinder Fall away from the battle she was sent to the kingdom of Atlas where she would spend the rest of her days in prison until the end of her days.

Y/n: now to move on.

Y/n L/n continued through the internal structure of the Grimm whale until he made it to the door leading to Salem's throne room his path was blocked by a large lumbering man with huge muscles who had a neutral expression on his face this man is Hazel.

Y/n: and who might you be?~

Hazel: my name is Hazel and you will not get past me.

Y/n: the funny thing is all of your predecessors said the exact same thing and look where they are now~

Hazel: I will not fall like the others did I will have my revenge against Ozpin for what he did to me and my sister!

Y/n L/n stood there ready for combat his double bladed weapon held at the ready Hazel pulled out a pair of Lightning Dust crystals from his pocket he then proceeded to inject himself with the Lightning Dust using his semblance to prevent himself from feeling any pain once it was all charged up and ready to go Hazel charged at the Darkness but unfortunately his ham-fisted ways were not going to work Hazel kept throwing massive punches at Y/n L/n but unfortunately for him his opponent was far too fast even when his body was Amplified by the power of Lightning Dust it still wasn't enough to defeat his opponent.

Y/n: tell me hazel you know why you're fighting but what are you fighting for?!?!

Hazel: I fight for my Fallen sister who died because of Ozpin!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: so you fight for the forces of evil because one of the three Headmasters of the new age Academy ended up getting your sister killed?! Am I understanding this correctly?!

Hazel: basically that's my reason in a nutshell.

Y/n: well then let's heal this little boo boo~

Y/n L/n once again raised his left hand and snapped his fingers the Infinity Stones glowed brighter than the sun once the light had faded away spending in the middle of the room between Hazel and Y/n L/n was a young woman who looked an awful lot like hazel the same black hair the same dark skin the same eyes as Hazel and her hair was tied up in a long braid.

Hazel stood there absolutely shocked and mesmerised before him was his little sister who had died on a training mission.

Hazel: Gretchen is that you?!

Hazel started to cry tears of joy when he saw his little sister before his very eyes.

Gretchen: hi big bro it's good to be back!

Hazel losing all of his will to fight released his power the dead Lightning Dust crystals fell out of his arms and he immediately ran to his sister and wrapped her in a big hug crying tears of joy as he had finally retrieved what he had lost all those years ago all of the anger and hatred that was once in his heart faded away into nothing but joy and happiness Gretchen returned her big brothers hug and smiled at him.

Hazel: I'm so happy to have you back please don't ever go away like that again!!!!!!

Gretchen: don't worry big brother I'm not going anywhere ever again!

Y/n L/n smiled feeling happiness and accomplishment knowing that he had done something very good and he had saved not only one live but two in the process.

Y/n: so did I do good or what?~

Hazel looked at Y/n L/n and smiled at him.

Hazel: why would you do this for me?!?!?!

Y/n: because I can tell you're not a bad person you're just someone who lost his way and I helped you find it again~

Hazel: thank you so much I'll never forget your kindness if there's anything you ever want me to do I'll do it just ask and you shall have it!!!

Y/n: all I want from you is to leave this place and live your life with your sister in happiness hopefully you can heal from this experience and grow into a better person now go and live your lives.

Y/n L/n channeled the power of the space Stone and opened a portal the portal would lead to Hazel and Gretchen's family home the two of them looked at each other smiled and they walked through the portal leaving all of this behind and growing as better people once they walk through the portal the portal slammed shut behind them Y/n L/n smiled feeling accomplished that he had done something very good for someone who needed it so desperately.

Y/n: I think I did good and now it's time to finish this once and for all!

Y/n L/n moved to the entrance of Salem throne room and he immediately kicked the door open he was immediately greeted by the Queen the Grimm sitting in her throne her weapon was sitting next to her ready to be used.

Salem: hello Y/n L/n it's very nice to see you again~

Y/n: I would say the same to you but that would just be a flat out lie~

Salem: well that was rude you need to be taught some manners~

Salem stood up out of her throne she grabbed her weapon and her Grimm mask she looked at the Darkness and she made him one last offer.

Salem: I will only make this offer to you one time and if you refuse you will suffer a fate far worse than death my offer stands join me help me rule over this world and whatever remains after I have finished conquering it be not only my king of the Grimm but my lover and the father of our future children accept my offer and I will spare your friends and your so-called family~

Y/n: that is a very nice offer but here's my counteroffer you may take your wonderful lips and kiss my posterior repeatedly!!!~

Salem look very disappointed and a bit angry.

Salem: very well then when I defeat you I will make you watch as I kill everyone you love and then I will restore the true Darkness and you will be my lover and the father of our future children even if I have to do it while you scream for mercy!!!~

Y/n: that will not happen you are Beyond Redemption and there is nothing for you but Eternal damnation in hell so you will die here.....one shall rise!

Salem put on her Grimm mask and readied her spear.

Salem: and one shall fall!

Immediately the two of them charged of each other ready to strike each other down with a single blow their weapons clashed as the two of them began their true battle the two of them swing the weapons at each other neither of them could penetrate the other's defenses both of them seemed to be perfectly evenly matched the battle continued for what seemed like hours the fate of the world hung in the balance and the fate of the world and the universe will be decided over who wins this fight if Salem one the whole Earth would be consumed by the Grimm and the Darkness which spread across the universe destroying all within its sights and all light in the universe would be snuffed out leaving behind nothing but a void of darkness and death Salem soon enough broke through Y/n's defenses and The Claw on the bottom of her spear held the Darkness by the throat choking him and holding him at Bay.

Salem: don't you see I might not be immortal anymore but I am the queen of the Grimm and to these pathetic creatures I am a goddess!!!!

Y/n: and I am nothing more than a humble Warrior and you are nothing more than a prisoner of your own Twisted delusions!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n soon enough broke out of Salem's hold and the battle continued on for what seemed like an eternity Salem attempted to use her dark magic to defeat Y/n L/n but Y/n L/n used the power of the Soul Stone to counter her dark magic Salem summoned a couple of Grimm to try and defend her but Y/n L/n I was able to quickly defeat them Salem jumped into The Fray hoping that her distraction would work but unfortunately he was able to block her incoming attack Y/n L/n jump backwards to gain some distance and he immediately summoned his secondary weapon the dark Excalibur Bane.

Salem: now this has gotten interesting~

The two of them charged at each other continuing their battle at first it looked like Salem had the upper hand her having thousands of years of combat experience but in reality when Y/n L/n summoned the dark Excalibur Bane the battle was already as good as over the two of them continue to class blades until eventually Y/n L/n finally got the upper hand and he was able to destroy Salem's weapon leaving her totally defenceless Y/n L/n then blasted Salem in the chest with the dark Infinity Gauntlet the blast was enough to send her flying backwards she landed on her back and skidded on the ground before she could get back up Y/n L/n proceeded to plant his foot firmly on Salem's chest keeping her pinned to the ground Salem had a terrified look on her face when she realized that her time was at an end.

Salem: this can't be happening this isn't how it's supposed to End!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: on the contrary Salem I couldn't have allowed this to end otherwise.

Y/n L/n raised his blades into the are ready to strike her down with one swing Salem looked at the darkness with a terrified look on her face and fear evident in her eyes many years ago she wanted nothing more than to die and now that she was looking death in the face she was scared he died and meet her judgment on the other side.

Y/n: goodbye Salem.

Y/n L/n stabbed his blades down into Salem's heart in doing so he was able to destroy her heart beyond any type of repair she let out one last scream of pain and eventually just like all the Grimm she had commanded over the last few millennia her body turned black and her body turned into black ash the black ash floated away on the Wind.

Y/n L/n immediately dispelled his weapons Y/n L/n should have been reveling in his victory but in reality he was actually sad because he didn't want it to end this way but he knew that this was the only way it could have ended if it ended any other way Salem would have won in the end she was beyond Redemption she was far too dark and she have been consumed by evil and there was no chance of her ever coming back and being returned to good.

Y/n: I'm sorry it had to end this way Salem but I had no other choice.

Y/n L/n immediately teleported himself to the land of Darkness looked at the land of Darkness he was sad to see that his nephew had corrupted this part of such a beautiful world plunging it into Eternal Night and darkness Y/n L/n proceed to use the power of the dark Infinity Gauntlet to wipe out every last Grimm on the planet by snapping his fingers and willing it so once every single Grimm on the planet was wiped out he then proceeded to cleanse the land of Darkness taking away the curse that had plunged this place into Eternal Darkness once he had broken the curse the sky changed the shattered Moon finally set in the horizon and the Sun finally Rose the sky went from dark red to a beautiful sky blue the pools of Grimm where the forces of Grimm were born were erased from existence nothing remained of the darkness that plagued this place.

Y/n: my duty is done.

Y/n L/n returned to the new age Academy once he returned to the new age Academy he was greeted by his friends and family he teleported everyone he had evacuated back to their homes and to the academy once everyone was reunited Y/n L/n smiled and reverted back to his human form once he had reverted back into his human form he received a massive hug from the women he loved.

Ozpin: so is it over?

Y/n: yes it's all over the forces of Darkness that plagued this world are no more the only darkness that remains here is simply human darkness and myself and even though the light is no more there is still light in every single man woman and child on this world and I know that this world is about to become a better place.

(Time skip 20 years later)
Location: Earth

Just as Y/n L/n had said the world did become better place it wasn't perfect and it was far from a wonderful Paradise but it was a million times better than it was once.

Everyone had graduated from The New Age Academy Y/n L/n congratulated his girlfriends and gifted them with a marriage proposal each and every one of the Rings was crafted from the most precious of metals and the gemstones that were in their Rings was made from his crystalline blood so they would always remain together forever.

They would never be separated the weddings that followed was can only be described as the weddings of the millenia the ceremonies were absolutely beautiful and in the end Y/n and his 13 girlfriends became husband and wives it was very chaotic but Y/n L/n wouldn't want it any other way.

After a couple of years of being married all of them had children and the Darkness bloodline was carried on to the Next Generation Midnight had a son who she named Y/n Jr. Coco she had a daughter who she named Vanilla Mizore had a daughter who she named sky Kurumu had a Sun who she named Bishop Rias had a son who she named Abaddon Sona also had a son who she named Silas Satsuki had a daughter who she named Merapi Raven B. Had a son who she named Qrow in honor of her brother Esdeath she had a daughter who she named Lilith Sun had a daughter who she named Luna Rachnera had identical quadruplets all of them boys who she named Jack, Gordon, Philip, and William Cecilia had a son who she named Timothy and finally Yuno had a daughter who she named Amelia Y/n L/n became a stay-at-home dad to say that his home life was absolutely chaotic was an understatement of all of time itself but he was more happy than he could have ever been in his entire existence.

They lived in the remnants of what was known as the land of Darkness after it had been purified Y/n L/n turned it into a wonderful place a New Garden of Eden if you will and from there he built his family a new home it was what can only be described as a castle more amazing then the new age Academy it was a place that Y/n L/n had dubbed Sanctuary a word here that means a safe place in a troubling World be it an oasis in a vast desert or a small island in a stormy sea Y/n L/n how do you even constructed a statue of his sister in honor of her memory.

And to make sure that his creation was perfect he blessed his creation with eternal strength and it would never wither away or break down the castle was absolutely indestructible and it was protected by every single protection magic you can think of so no one could ever harm his family each of his children were even blessed with amazing powers and gifts.

Y/n's wives all went out into the world to do their own business midnight continued her work as a professional Warrior.

Coco became a world famous clothing designer who made it big in Paris and all over the world she even had one of the biggest clothing brands the world has ever seen.

Mizore ended up creating all kinds of delectable recipes and even became famous for her cook book she wrote it was called made with Darkness and love.

Kurumu ended up saving her people from Extinction and in the end the succubus race thrived where they once almost died off.

Rias became the next head of her house she ended up leading the Gremory family to even better wealth and Fortune.

Sona also became the next head of her house she she ended up becoming the wisest and most intelligent devil the underworld had ever seen.

Satsuki became a teacher at the new age Academy becoming the newest combat instructor.

Raven B. Became a great philosopher and Warrior she only shared her knowledge and her secrets with a very rare few.

Esdeath also became a teacher at the new age Academy she became the new age Academy's first-ever philosophy teacher she was very happy and wonderful at her job teaching the Next Generation about how to think.

Sun ended up taking her father's place as the head of her family she continued her philosophy of Honor among Thieves is honor under the sea.

Rachnera started making clothing from her spider thread and she she became a scientist in the field of the study of spiders.

Cecilia became the greatest Infinite Stratos pilot in the world and she inherited all of her father's money and possessions she became a better parent than her own parents were to her.

And Yuno she became a world famous psychologist she wrote a book on yandereism and she specialized in yanderes.

In the end everything worked out and the world became a better place through the power of Darkness Y/n L/n is currently with his entire family they are spending time together in the home theater that he had created all of them are watching a nice movie.

Y/n: now this is the life I've got all the love anyone could ever ask for I'm living the dream I've got a bunch of wonderful children they may be crazy but I couldn't be any happier.

(A/n): (FINAL WORD COUNT 4030)

                  [THE END]

(A/n): hello loyal readers if you are reading this you've made it to the end of this book and now the Misunderstood Darkness has become the loving Darkness another book has come and gone and I hope you all enjoyed this book and the art I have put in this book tell me what you thought about the art that was in this book was it good? was it bad? or was it somewhere in the middle? I plan on using more of my own art in future books thank you all for reading thank you all for your support this is Dr Weird 42 signing off for now see you in the next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 168 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
14.7K 505 25
From the outside, he's a mentally ill man, stuck with the idea of an imaginary friend he calls "Em". After searching near and far for over ten years...