My years as a Taoist

Galing kay Gangsr

A child, haunted by ghosts from birth, has bad luck. However, he is accepted as an apprentice by a monk, whic... Higit pa

Chapter 1 The Mysterious Birthmark
Solution
Chapter 2 The Underworld Communicator - Widow Zhou
Chapter 3 Father's Request
Chapter 5 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (2)
Chapter 6 Is he a land fairy?
Chapter 7 Searching for People in the Mountains
Chapter 8 Hundred ghosts haunt
Chapter 9 Centennial Tiger Claw
Chapter 10 Expelling Hundred Ghosts (1)
Chapter 11 Expelling Hundred Ghosts (2)
Chapter 12 Who's Who's Second Uncle
Chapter 13 Rescue the Undead
Chapter 14 Born Taoist?
Chapter 15 "Unfamiliar" Old Man Jiang
Chapter 16 Mr. Jiang's Farewell
Chapter 17 Seven years later (1)
Chapter 18 Seven Years Later (2)
Chapter 19 Wild Tombs and Ghosts (1)
Chapter 20: Wild Tombs and Ghosts (2)
Chapter 21 Parents' Appeasement
Chapter 22 The Second Sister's Mind
Chapter 23 Female lunatic?
Chapter 24 Night Terror
Chapter 25 Ghost Possession
Chapter 26 The Mysterious Beijing Phone
Chapter 27 He's Back (1)
Chapter 28 He's Back (2)
Chapter 29 Soul Locking Knot
Chapter 30 Head-to-head confrontation
Chapter 31 Apprenticeship
Chapter 32 The Light of Soul Guidance
Chapter 33 Yin Qi Gathering Place
Chapter 34 The love that haunts the dream (1)
Chapter 35 The love that haunts the dream

Chapter 4 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (1)

2 0 0
Galing kay Gangsr

Chapter 4 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (1) Fortunately, my father is young, so he is not a taboo, but how could Mrs. Zhou let a man kneel in front of him without feeling sorry? And Zhou er was already pulling my dad. Even the old lady Zhou stood up, ran over and pulled my dad and said, "Son, you can't do this." "Uncle Zhou, my old man said that a man's knee is as precious as gold, and he can't kneel easily, but I really have no choice." After that, my father wiped his tears, and his mother wiped them away. They made up their minds that they had to ask Widow Zhou for help today. "Oh, I don't care, let my eldest daughter-in-law decide for herself." Mrs. Zhou sighed and greeted Mrs. Zhou, and the old couple turned around and went to the bedroom. This is actually Mrs. Zhou helping my dad. After all, Widow Zhou died of her husband and let her stay in the Zhou family. It was the Zhou family who took pity on her daughter-in-law. How could he instruct Widow Zhou to do this and that? That is bullying orphans and widows. For this matter, Mrs. Zhou has done his best. And, the reason for this, in addition to my father kneeling, was that my father mentioned my grandfather who had passed away. When my grandfather was young, he had a good relationship with Mrs. Zhou. The reason is that Grandpa once rescued Mrs. Zhou. . There are many snakes in the mountain village. When Grandpa Zhou was working in the field, Grandpa happened to pass by and saw with his own eyes a golden ring snake behind Grandpa Zhou ready to attack him. It is said that venomous snakes generally do not attack people unless someone steps on it or its eggs are close to it. At that time, Grandpa didn't have time to remind Grandpa Zhou, so he had to shovel it down with a hoe. When Grandpa Zhou heard the movement, he turned around and saw that it was my grandfather. He followed his grandfather's line of sight down. The poisonous snake, cut in two by the hoe, was still wriggling on the ground, apparently not dead. Everyone in the mountains remembers grace. When my dad mentioned this, how could Mrs. Zhou still save face? So, he was willing to let the whole family take the risk. Zhou er saw that Mr. Zhou didn't care about the matter, he didn't object anymore, just said: "Old Chen, get up first, my sister-in-law decides what to do, even if you kneel for a long time, it's useless, like this, I'll go out first ." After that, Zhouer also left, leaving our family of three and Widow Zhou in the main hall. Kneeling again at this time is not an auspicious thing for Widow Zhou. Mom hugged me and stood up, then pulled Dad and said, "Old Chen, get up, it's not good to kneel again." Dad got up and wiped a few tears with his sleeve, but Mom was much calmer. She looked at Widow Zhou and said, "Yue Hong is Widow Zhou's name. We are all mothers. Look at your son. My son has only been tortured for more than a month now. Every day is like cutting meat." The greatest thing in the world is motherhood. These words a mother, a widow suddenly had sympathy week, quickly waved, hiccups and said: "uh ...... Xiuyun ...... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .. .. ah .. I want to help ...... ah, I worry .. ...well..too much, tonight...well...I'll help you with...a handful." As soon as Widow Zhou said this, her parents were overjoyed. They don't know much about what preparations Widow Zhou needs to do next, but they hope that Widow Zhou can start casting spells immediately. They thought that supernatural powers were achieved by casting spells. A few minutes later, my mother held me and was taken to the west wing by Widow Zhou, and my father had to wait outside. Widow Zhou generally had a rule in her Yin surgery, that men were not allowed to enter the west wing. If there are any questions, only female relatives can ask, and sometimes even some women, the widow Zhou will go to the west wing to see, and then be kicked out. This is very different from the abilities of other shadow walkers. In this way, my mother finally entered Widow Zhou's too mysterious west wing.

  As soon as I entered the house, my mother's first reaction was that it was too dark. So dark you can't see your fingers, and then there's the cold. It was winter, and it was normal for the house to be cold. But this cooling is different from ordinary cold. It's more of a psychological effect, giving people goosebumps on their back spines.

"Yuehong, why do I feel uncomfortable, it's like being stared at." At this time, the only thing my mother could rely on was Widow Zhou. She grabbed Widow Zhou's clothes tightly and stood at the door of the west wing. will not leave. Of course, the main reason was that the room was too dark for my mother to see. "Don't be afraid... uh... I'm going to light the lamp..." Widow Zhou said hiccupping. Mom had to let go of Widow Zhou. It was uncomfortable to wait in this oppressive darkness. Every minute is like a year. This room made my mother feel very uncomfortable. If it wasn't for me, my mom would have turned around and left, she's not a bold person. But for me, Mom gave up, and when Dad couldn't get in, Mom believed she was my only hope. Fortunately, Widow Zhou was very familiar with this room. After a while, the light finally came on in the room. It turned out that Widow Zhou had already lit an oil lamp. The light from the oil lamp was dim, but enough for Mom to see the arrangement of the room. I saw that this room had no windows, and a thick black cloth hung on the walls. I do not know why. The furnishings in the house are also very simple. The original furniture was probably removed long ago. All that remains is a bed, a table and two stools. There was some food on the table, I don't know who it was for. Looking closely, there was a brazier on the ground with some ashes in it. My mother could see at a glance that it was left over after burning the banknotes. ? In addition, there is a stick of incense next to the food, which has been burnt out, and there are still a few strands of incense ash left on it. In the whole room, the only thing that makes people feel warm is the bed, which is neatly tidied up, and the back of the blue flowers on a white background is simple and clean. At this time, Widow Zhou sat on the stool by the table and waved to her mother, signaling her to come over.

     Mom took a deep breath, summoned the courage to pick me up, walked over, and sat down on a stool opposite Widow Zhou, which was also the only stool in the room.

"Uh...Xiuyun...uh...what you saw today...uh...what...uh...you can't tell anyone...the only thing I can say...uh...I'm waiting...uh ...the things I told you...get it? "Widow Zhou said to her mother very seriously, although the hiccups made Widow Zhou's words sound uncomfortable and funny, but it did not affect the meaning of Widow Zhou's words at all. Mom nodded hurriedly. Originally, the people in the village kept their promises, and if nothing happened later, my mother would never tell what happened in the house at that time. Moreover, telling this to someone was also approved by Widow Zhou, which will be discussed later. After Mom agreed, Widow Zhou closed her eyes. Mom didn't know what Widow Zhou was doing, so she had to wait quietly. After a while, my mother saw that Widow Zhou's face changed. She is smiling. That kind of smile is a very gentle smile unique to women, but in this unfamiliar environment, it is pitch black. Under the bright lights, the smile frightened Mom. what are you laughing at? My mom thinks she wouldn't be able to laugh even if I gave her ten old hens that lay eggs. Immediately afterwards, Widow Zhou frowned again, her brows and the corners of her eyes were full of surprise. Then, with a strange emphasis, she started muttering something so that my mother couldn't hear what Widow Chow was saying. During this process, the most bizarre thing was that Widow Zhou kept her eyes closed. After laughing, her head twisted and turned to another direction. My mother is a rural woman with little knowledge. This scene gave her goosebumps all over her body. I don't know how much courage she needs to sit here and watch all this weird. Finally, Widow Zhou stopped chattering and her expression relaxed. Immediately afterwards, Widow Zhou was startled and turned her head. She looked at my mother and opened her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, her mother was a little stunned. My mother knew the widow Zhou from the same village very well. She was stunned because my mother felt that the moment Widow Zhou opened her eyes, this person appeared in front of her. , unlike Widow Zhou herself. Call it a stranger, but my mother doesn't find it strange, so why not do it? My mom can't tell why. "You want to see what's wrong with your son, right?" Widow Zhou said. Strangely, she no longer burps. She spoke slowly but clearly, and her voice was surprisingly tense. It was clearly the widow of Zhou. But her voice sounded like someone else was speaking. Mom can't describe this feeling. If you have to say it, it's like you are holding someone else's hand to fight mosquitoes. Moreover, didn't Widow Zhou always know that she wanted to see her son's situation? But how dare my mother care about this? People who understand magic are amazing people in her eyes, but she can't be rude. Besides, the son's business is more important. Hearing Widow Zhou's question, Mom nodded quickly. "Bring my son here, I'll take a look first." Widow Zhou said calmly in that weird tone. Mom was overjoyed, she quickly stood up and hugged me, walked over to Widow Zhou, and unwrapped her baby clothes. It was at this time that a strange thing happened. As soon as Widow Zhou's eyes fell on my little face, she suddenly screamed, closed her eyes abruptly, and shouted, "Keep your child away from me, and take the child away." Mom was frightened by the sudden change, and then sank again. Widow Zhou's reaction can you imagine how much trouble my son got into? But when she looked up at Widow Zhou, she was indeed pitiful, her eyes were tightly closed, she dared not open her eyes, and she looked blank. How dare my mom ignore this situation? He quickly hugged me and sat back down. "Yuehong, my child..." Mom asked hurriedly as soon as she sat down, worried about my situation. "Take the baby out first, take it out and then come in." Widow Zhou ignored her mother's question and just asked her to carry me out, then walked to the bed and squatted down, as if she was looking for something under the bed. My mother was worried and curious, but she didn't dare to neglect. She responded, picked me up and walked out of the west wing. As soon as I walked out of the room, I saw my father pacing up and down the yard with a worried look on his face. As soon as my mother came out, my father hurried up to meet her: "Xiuyun, has she cured our son??" "No, I'm not sure right now, you take your son to chat with Zhou er, don't stand in the yard freezing the child, I have to go in again." 

      Mom doesn't have time to say anything. She hurriedly went in and asked Widow Zhou what was going on. After explaining a few words to her father, she went to the west wing.

Dad hugged me and wanted to ask again, but he opened his mouth and said nothing, and turned to look for Tuesday. Entering the west wing, my mother saw Widow Zhou crouching on the ground and burning paper. Mom went to the table and sat down again. This time, Widow Zhou's words were no longer in the bizarre tone of nonsense at the beginning. What Widow Zhou was saying, my mother could hear it clearly. My mother doesn't remember the original words, but the gist is clear. "I'll give you some money and paper, if you take it, don't come again, don't make trouble, everyone is the same, don't make it difficult for me..." In short, the widow Zhou repeated these words over and over again, My mom got scared the more she heard it. My mother is not stupid, these words are obviously meant for some invisible things, but why does Widow Zhou say she is the same as these things. What's even more terrifying is that after Widow Zhou finished speaking, she began to mumble something her mother couldn't understand. As soon as the voice fell, there was a gust of wind in the room, and it stopped after a total of seventeen or eighteen. My mom has never seen a scene like this. The house has thick curtains and no windows. Where does the wind come from? There were tears in my mother's eyes. It was really scary, but at the same time my mother tried her best to live with it. For the sake of the child, she felt that she could not be so afraid. When the wind calmed down, Widow Zhou finally sat back on the stool again. She looked at my mother and said inexplicably, "You wait first."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.2K 5.3K 28
After Yibo visited an old abandoned mansion with his best friend and their group of Urban Explorers, he came home and discovered that a ghost had fol...
36.3K 1.5K 20
It was an ordinary day. Just planning to go on night hunting. Gain new experience and have some fun. However, a deity of evil planned something for...
54.6K 1.9K 33
When a person dies, they become a ghost. Each Ghost has a certain eye color only dead things can see. Each color determines what role they will do as...
338 59 9
In a world where tragedies befall those who do not deserve it, this story follows a chain of events in which Xiao Zhan, a young man with the ability...