Chapter 14 Born Taoist?

It's weird to say, especially when Mom is standing in the room feeling the most. As the sound of the old monk chanting sutras sounded and the sound fell, the originally gloomy room seemed to gradually become brighter, and even the chill that had penetrated into the bones gradually disappeared. It is estimated that after only twenty minutes, Mr. Jiang stood up, walked into the west wing, looked around, and said to Widow Zhou, "Your husband is leaving, if you have anything to say, hurry up." When Widow Zhou heard this, her originally brilliant tears kept falling, and she shouted in her loudest voice: "Zhou da, don't worry this time, don't worry about our mother and son in the next life. . . You are together." Widow Zhou no longer hiccup? ! My mother looked at Widow Zhou suspiciously, but after listening to Widow Zhou's words, she thought of the woman's family again, and couldn't help shedding tears. "Yang Qi finally fell again, but unfortunately it's too weak." Old Man Jiang said in a low voice, saying ruthlessly, Old Man Jiang asked himself whether it was worth breaking the world. So she couldn't help reminding Widow Zhou that Da Zhou's soul was about to leave, so that the loving couple had a chance to say the last word. Zhou Da was fortunate to set foot on Huangquan Road again. He hoped that Widow Zhou could understand all this. The house is no longer as spooky as it used to be, it feels like an ordinary house. I think it was Zhou Da's soul that finally stepped into Huangquan Road, but the old monk's chanting continued and sounded in this room. My mother asked old man Jiang softly, "Master Jiang, haven't you left this week? Why is Young Master Huijue still chanting sutras?" "Zhou Da's dead soul is too empty. I'm afraid he won't be able to cross the Huangquan Road. This old bald donkey wants to give him more mind power. It can be regarded as sending him another ride, so that he can complete this Huangquan Road." This old monk is worthy of being a monk, and he is indeed compassionate. Mom sighed, completely forgetting Old Man Jiang's second uncle. The old monk recited the scriptures for Zhou Da for an hour before completing the ceremony. The Zhou family was naturally grateful. Old Man Jiang and Monk Huijue had to be left for dinner. Unexpectedly, the old monk Huijue looked very serious. Said: "No no no, doing things is my merit, if I eat your meal, it is a deal. This made everyone laugh and cry, why is this old monk so confused? But he still looked like an eminent monk. Only the old man Jiang said lightly: "Don't pay attention to him, he is very calculating." After saying goodbye to the Zhou family, my mother went back to my house first according to Jiang Lao's words, but Jiang Lao and Hui Jue old monks didn't know where to hang out. They didn't come to my house until almost ten o'clock in the evening.

      After serving two cups of hot tea to the two masters, my dad asked, "Master Jiang, Master Huijue, why are you here so late, I almost thought you weren't coming."

Mr. Jiang took a sip of tea unhurriedly, and then said, "Although the village is far away, I often go to your house, so it is inevitable that others will have guesses. Therefore, sometimes it is better to avoid others." At that time my father realized that it was true. In this environment, you still need to be more careful. The two didn't sit for a long time, and the old monk Huijue began to save the ghosts that Jiang Lao suppressed last time. This overcoming ceremony was done for one night, and it didn't end until the rooster crowed the next day. Accompanying the old monk Huijue, my parents also stayed up all night. At the same time, my mother also specially warned my two sisters not to talk about what happened at home, let alone reveal a word. The old man Jiang was refreshed. He didn't sleep all night, just watched me sleep by the bed and smiled silently. When I fell asleep, he looked at me stupidly. The mother, who occasionally adds tea and water to him, often gets goosebumps when she sees this scene. They thought it was just as disgusting that my dad didn't smile when he saw me when I was born. The night passed and the ceremony was over. The slightly tired old man Huijue washed his face and had breakfast with old man Jiang, but did not go to bed. He sat in the main hall with old man Jiang, watching that old man Jiang wanted to talk to his parents about me. who is my father? Straightforward, simple and honest, but his heart is like a mirror. A person who has a deep understanding of the world, seeing the attitudes of the two masters, he knows that he has something to say, and it is about his son, he immediately respectful in front of Mr. Jiang He sat down and said, "Master Jiang, if there is any problem with my son, you can say that I can handle it." Mr. Jiang sighed, put down the teacup, and seemed speechless. He pondered for a long time and said, "Do you remember what I said to you last time?" "what?" "Your child doesn't have much fate with you." Mr. Jiang said slowly, his eyes kept on my dad's face, wanting to see how my dad would react. My dad suddenly became nervous: "Master Jiang, you mean my son is still in trouble? We can't keep him, can we?" "The catastrophe is certain. He is a boy's life and was born to deal with catastrophe. The Taoist attitude towards catastrophe is generally his own experience. He is a Dao boy and will always belong to my Tao. It is not his destiny to stay by your side. If he Forced to stay, he may not be able to endure so many disasters." Mr. Jiang spoke slowly. After careful consideration, I was afraid that my parents would not be able to accept it for a while. "Master Jiang, what do you mean, I want to send him up the mountain to cultivate?" My dad's face was extremely ugly, which was unimaginable for him. The only son, just a month after his full moon, was sent there. Taoism? Impossible, absolutely impossible. Not only the father, but also the mother was excited: "Master Jiang, the child is still so young, I will not send him out, he is my son, the flesh that fell from him, I have to raise him, teach him, no matter what his What is life, I, the mother, will help him prevent all bad luck!" As soon as these words came out, Mr. Jiang was immediately embarrassed. The old monk Huijue next to him couldn't help but chant a Buddha's name, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly cooled down.

     "You woman, what are you talking about? How did Jiang Ye help us? Why do you speak so unpleasantly?" The atmosphere in the room was dull, and my father saw Old Jiang's embarrassment. When it comes to children, women must be unreasonable. It's a mother's nature to protect her children, but my father, as a man, could never do such a thing.

Also, as a man, you should know that you will be rewarded for your kindness. Old man Jiang not only saved his son, but also gave his son a tiger tooth, such a great kindness. How could he be so embarrassed by others. My father rarely loses his temper with my mother. Mom was stunned by the roar for a while, and then she heard what it meant, her face flushed immediately, and she quickly apologized to Mr. Jiang: "Master Jiang, I'm sorry, I was really excited just now, after all, he is still so young, I'm sorry. no more..." Mr. Jiang waved his hand, stood up, sighed, and said, "It's not your fault, no parent can accept that their child will be separated from him at a young age. In fact, I saved your son, It's fate, and it's my responsibility to be so good to him. There is a rule in our inheritance, and it's destined to be what our life should have." Having said this, Mr. Jiang paused, walked back and forth in the main hall with his hands behind his back. After thinking about it, he said: "A few years ago, I vaguely felt that I would meet my apprentice here. Because of fate, there will be a disciple to pass on my skills. I am a lonely wanderer, and at this age I can It is also a very happy thing to have a disciple. I went to someone to do the math for me and pointed out that my disciple is likely to appear in this area. He asked me if I wanted specific information, but I refused. After all, he peeps into the heavens. , is to pay a certain price. If I don't pay it back, this karma is destined to be paid by my apprentice, I don't want to see it."