Chapter 24 Night Terror

The eldest sister's remarks undoubtedly comforted the second sister. She was not so afraid, but was scolded by my father to shut up. The result of the final consultation is that starting from today, my mother will accompany my second sister to sleep, including going to the toilet at night, and my mother will also accompany her. My dad concluded that the lunatic had to be caught, and if he couldn't catch her, he had to scare her away. With the deliberate avoidance of our family, this woman was directly classified as a lunatic. What the eldest and second sisters didn't know was that after that, my parents made excuses to bring me into the house alone and asked me about my situation in detail. However, what ultimately came to me was that I was still having a fever and misread it! Two days later, the second sister's situation improved a little. She said she didn't see it other than the occasional school day. In this case, my parents ordered me to accompany my second sister at noon. Fortunately, when I was with my second sister at noon, she never saw that woman at school again. It seemed that it was all over, and my parents were relieved. Now that I think about it, they are reluctant to go to Jiang Lao easily, just because Jiang Lao said that my relationship with my parents is very shallow. When I was young, the harm of this sentence was very small. The deeper the relationship, the more hurtful this statement is. It's not that they disrespect and appreciate Old Man Jiang, but they are afraid that when Old Man Jiang arrives, this sentence will be fulfilled. But have things really calmed down like that? Ten days later, the second sister had not seen the woman for almost three days. On this day, the second sister and her mother suggested that she sleep alone. Because my mother is a light sleeper, she wakes up easily at night, which also affects my second sister's sleep. The second sister felt that her studies had dragged down a lot during this time, and finally she was not affected by that woman, but she didn't sleep well at night, and she was also greatly affected. In addition, my second sister is only 11 years old and is also a child. Children are always forgetful. In addition, children do not have so many taboos after all. They really don't leave any shadows once they forget. . But my mother disagreed. After all, both she and my father knew what was going on. The mother was very cautious and chose to continue sleeping with the second sister. But that night, the second sister had an accident, and I was the first witness. The old bacon I had at my house that night was known to be salty, but that didn't stop me from being a meat-free person. I eat a lot. I ate a lot of old bacon and drank a lot of water, so that night, I didn't sleep well.

   In rural houses, toilets are usually built outside the main house. He got up in a daze and went straight to the toilet to pee.

The night was so quiet that apart from one or two barks, the rest were bugs. In this quiet environment, I didn't wake up until I urinated. As October approaches, the weather has started to get cold, especially at night, with a large temperature difference from the daytime. As soon as I got out of the toilet, the cold wind blew, and I was stunned for a while before I woke up a little. Growing up, I might have forgotten the details of many things, but I couldn't forget that particular dark night. Just because I was a little awake, I raised my head subconsciously. That night, let alone the stars, even the moon, I stood in the yard, so dark that I couldn't even see my fingers! "Anyway, I'm familiar with my home, and I might have fallen into the toilet outside?" That was my only thought at the time. After thinking about it, I wrapped my arms around myself, sneezed, and rushed into the room quickly. Next, I don't know if it was a coincidence or because it was too dark and I rushed too fast. I fell in the yard, but this fall made me realize something was wrong. What did you say? The human eye has the ability to adapt to the dark. After all, I'm awake so I can see a little bit. Besides, this is a yard with a familiar environment in my home. I can only look up and see that something is wrong. What's wrong? Right on my doorstep! I noticed a shadow on my front door as if someone was standing there! It was very dark at night, I wasn't sure, I just doubted, I couldn't help but take a few steps forward, and now I can see clearly. And when I saw it, I almost cried out in shock! The second sister is standing at the door! "Second...Second sister, second sister..." I called out twice with uncertainty, but the second sister didn't answer, she didn't even turn her head back. But I'm absolutely sure that's my second sister. She was wearing a coat I was familiar with and she liked to wear it at bedtime. At this time, the second sister was just a back figure, but it gave me a very bad feeling. I always felt something was wrong, but I couldn't tell. I want to wake up my parents and take my second sister back to sleep. I hesitated for a second.

  In the end, I decided to bring the second sister in first, and then call my parents, so I tried my best to suppress the bad feeling and walked towards the second sister!

When I was about to walk into the second sister, the second sister suddenly turned around, and that turn shocked me. I also clearly saw that the second sister usually likes to tie her hair up when she sleeps, but now she is wearing it. I do not know why? "Second sister, what are you doing?" I shouted boldly. The second sister did not answer me, but smiled at me. It's supposed to be a normal smile, but it creeps me out. It's kind of desolate, ferocious, and very abnormal. Most importantly, there was a hint of bitterness in her smile. It's not like my second sister is smiling at me. When my heart tightened, people instinctively felt scared, I was stunned, just when I was stunned, the second sister quickly turned around, opened the gate of the yard without hesitation, and rushed out. go together! At this time, I finally reacted and shouted in the yard: "Mom, my second sister has an accident. She is running outside now." I shouted loudly, and not only my mother who was a light sleeper woke up, but even the light in the big room where my father slept was turned on. It was dark. As soon as the second sister rushed out, no one could be seen in the blink of an eye. The shadow was gone, I was worried about whether my parents would hurry up, and at the same time I was worried that my second sister was about to cry. Finally, my mother rushed out, and as soon as she reached the door, she shouted, "Sanwa'er, where did your second sister go?" I rushed to the door and saw that the second sister's back was almost invisible. I didn't know where the courage came from, so I had to shout, "Mom, you follow me, and I'll go after the second sister." "Sanwa'er, you..." Mom shouted something, but I had already rushed out the door. I chased the back of my second sister, I ran very fast, the wind whistled in my ears, I forgot my fear, and my mind was full of scenes where the second sister had always treated me well. . But the second sister ran so fast, I tried my best to catch up. Usually the second sister can't run so fast at all, let alone faster than me. what happened to her today? I couldn't catch up with the second sister, and I felt anxious and helpless in my heart. Tears fell when I ran, and I felt like I was about to lose my second sister. "Second sister, second sister, wait for me..." I ran behind the second sister and cried, but the second sister ignored me at all. Because I ran so fast, it got dark and I finally fell to the ground. The dirt road in the country is rough and I don't know what hit me. My whole body is in pain. At this point, I looked back. , my parents also caught up, my dad was holding a flashlight, and the light just shone on me. "Sanwaer, you go back..." Dad shouted behind me panting. "I don't!" I quickly got up from the ground, turned around and ran, continuing to chase the second sister. At my age, I still don't understand the kind of family that can't be given up. I just thought, if I go back now, I'll leave my second sister behind. In this way, the second sister ran in front, and I, my mother, and father followed, as if as long as the second sister didn't stop, we would not stop. I don't know how long I have been chasing like this, and gradually I feel that something is wrong. I am too familiar with this village. Where did the second sister go on this road? It was clear that he was going to the cemetery in the village!