Chapter 5 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (2)

Since Widow Zhou asked my mother to wait, my mother had to wait. After all, there is something to ask for, and no matter how urgent it is, you have to show enough patience and sincerity. Widow Zhou waited for a while after saying this, before she stopped talking, just closed her eyes, her whole body trembled again, and then she lay down on the table, and it took a long time to recover. After a few minutes of rest, Widow Zhou walked to the bedside, ignoring her mother's surprised eyes, and pulled the quilt around her. Then she sat on the bed, shaking slightly. "Uh... Xiuyun... uh... please... uh... make a bowl of ginger soup... uh... bring it to me." When Widow Zhou said this, her teeth chattered. Mom responded and immediately went out to make ginger soup without asking any further questions. This is the unique kindness and simplicity of the mountain people. Although he was worried about his children, he couldn't bear to see Widow Zhou frozen like this. Besides, aren't others helping her? Pushing the door into the kitchen, my mother found a person sitting in the kitchen. She was stunned when she suddenly bumped into it. As a result, after a closer look, isn't the second daughter-in-law of the Zhou family sitting in front of the big stove in the kitchen? "Why are you here? Why don't you hurry to sleep?" After seeing the person clearly, the mother breathed a sigh of relief and said hello to her daughter-in-law on Tuesday. "I'm burning the stove, I want to boil water to make ginger soup." On Tuesday, the wife added wood to the stove, and she said it was normal. "Making ginger soup? Coincidentally, I also made ginger soup for your sister-in-law." Mom was surprised and cried while helping her daughter-in-law add firewood to the stove on Tuesday. "It's for my sister-in-law. She used to drink a bowl of ginger soup after her work, but I guess she wants it this time. Shall I make a bowl now?" "Hehe, the two of you have such a good relationship." Mom said sincerely, if that's the case, the relationship between Tuesday's wife and her sister-in-law is really better than others. "My sister-in-law is not easy, I think she has a very hard life." Zhouer's wife got up, scooped a spoonful of water from the big water tank, and poured it into the pot with a splash. Mom didn't know how to answer, so she stood up, picked up the kitchen knife, and helped her chop the ginger on the chopping board. The two were busy in the kitchen silently, and after a while, a bowl of hot ginger soup was ready. Then Mom walked out of the kitchen cautiously with a full porcelain bowl of ginger soup. Zhou er's daughter-in-law followed closely behind my mother. My mom's front foot just came out of the kitchen. Zhou er's daughter-in-law sighed quietly behind her mother. .

    "Sister Xiuyun, my sister-in-law is suffering."

Again, my mother really didn't know what to say, but what Zhou er's daughter-in-law said next really shocked my mother, and the ginger soup in her hand almost spilled. "Sometimes I really feel that the eldest brother hasn't left yet. I don't know if it's good to pester my sister-in-law like this? My sister-in-law's health is getting worse and worse." After saying this, Zhouer's wife turned around and went back to the house. It is estimated that she has seen this kind of situation a lot, but she just feels that it is like spitting out her heart in one breath, and she feels more comfortable. But what about my mom? She stabilized the ginger soup in her hand and stood for a long time before she came back to her senses. Thinking of Widow Zhou's performance in the west wing, and thinking of what Zhou er's daughter-in-law said, I have already believed 70% of the truth of this matter. Women are always more emotional. This stuff sounds scary compared to men, but it also touches a softer part of their hearts. If it wasn't for the deep relationship between the two, how could two people separated by yin and yang still be together? ? Thinking of this, my mother's sympathy for Widow Zhou deepened, and even her eyes softened. When she walked into the eerie west wing with ginger soup, she was less afraid. Mother took the ginger soup and fed it to Widow Zhou one by one. Maybe her mood has changed. Mom's movements softened a little. After feeding the ginger soup, my mother couldn't help pulling Widow Zhou's hand and thinking about helping her keep warm, but when she grabbed it, she found that Widow Zhou's hand was as cold as ice cubes. Widow Zhou broke free from her mother's hand, shook her head, and told her mother clearly that it didn't matter, she was willing. what my mother saw. Widow Zhou knew. This time, things are urgent. Widow Zhou did things without scruples. You know, when she used to do business, she always entered the house alone. Yes. If my mother hadn't guessed why there was something different now, Widow Zhou couldn't believe it herself. The two women, at this time, had some tacit exchanges at the same time. Widow Zhou pointed to the stool and motioned for my mother to sit over. She turned her head by herself and muttered to herself again on the bed. It is estimated that she is really discussing important things. Widow Zhou had a rich face and spoke very fast. , and even some body movements. My mother waited patiently, because what my daughter-in-law just said on Tuesday, in my mother's eyes, this scene is like a couple discussing something. Sadly, they are more than 108,000 miles apart. . Looking at these two couples, my mother remembered that her relationship with her father is also very deep. I don't know which of them will leave first. Will they also make such a choice? Thinking of this, my mother actually burst into tears. This is what my mom can do. If it is my dad's neurotic person, I am afraid there is only a kind of weird and terrifying feeling. Just when her mother was sad, Widow Zhou stopped mumbling to herself, but she was still startled, opened her eyes again, lifted the quilt, and sat down on the table opposite her mother. . This time, Widow Zhou didn't talk nonsense, she opened her mouth and said to her mother, "I am Zhou Da." Although I was mentally prepared, Zhou Da still stayed here, but when I heard Widow Zhou say that she was Zhou Da, my mother was so frightened that she stood up and sat down again after a long time. Is this the ghost? My mother, who has never been out of the country, has no other knowledge, but she has heard a lot about ghosts, and she still has some knowledge about ghosts. But Widow Zhou in front of her, no, it should be said that Zhou Da had no intention of talking nonsense with my mother at all, and said straight to the point: "I don't know what happened to your child, as soon as you brought him in, I saw him. There's a group of very ferocious guys around, do you understand what it is?" Hearing this, my mother was so frightened that her face turned pale, one is scary enough, and it's still a group The thought of being haunted by a group of ghosts day and night, the thought of a group of ghosts living at home day and night, made my mother feel like she was going crazy and suddenly lost her mind. Old Chen..."

   At this time, she needs the advice of the men in the family.

Who would have thought that as soon as she finished speaking, Zhou Da in front of her said loudly: "Don't shout, a man is too alive, I can't stand this collision of yin and yang." Luckily, Tuesday was in the room with my dad, who was probably too worried to hear my mom shout. However, after Zhou shouted, Mom finally calmed down a little. Facing Zhou Da, she was no longer so afraid. He can't stand a man's masculine bump. It seems that ghosts are not omnipotent. In other words, there is hope for the son. Seeing that her mother didn't speak and waited for her to ask, Zhou Da continued: "Don't blame me, I have been in this world for so long, and my soul is already very weak. When you brought your son in, I knew it was not good. I don't want to cause trouble, but I can't stand my wife begging me." Having said that, Zhou Da sighed and murmured, "It's no use calling me to accumulate virtue, and it's useless for me and Yuehong to accumulate virtue." Zhou Da's statement is actually quite tragic, but my mother heard about a group of ghosts, how could she care about Zhou Da and Zhou Widow? She believes that if there is really no way, the widow Zhou and his wife will not complain for so long. It seems that they have something to say to themselves. I have to believe that the mother has completely calmed down at this time, so she has such analytical ability. So, never underestimate the intelligence of women and their greater ability to adapt to adversity than men. Sure enough, Zhou Da was very satisfied with his mother's calmness at this time, and continued to talk to himself: "They threatened me, I originally wanted to help my son see if Tian Linggai is dead, but when I saw it, they grinned at me. Smile and threaten me. They are old ghosts who have lived in the world for a long time. They carry a lot of resentment. The reasons for staying in the world are different from mine. Don't talk about a group, even if I encounter such an old ghost, I have to avoid it. Drive them away, so I have no choice." "Then what are you going to do?" After hearing this, Mom finally asked. Zhou Da said my situation was so bad, how could my mother hold back? "Listen to me." Zhou Da waved his hand, and then continued: "Ghost eyes are different from human eyes. I don't have much ability, but I can still see a person's luck. For example, when a person is lucky, he There must be a red light on the top of the head. I have seen such people from a distance. When I encounter such people, I can only stay far away from them. On the contrary, unlucky people have gray air above their heads. If they are black, they are dead. Immortality is a serious illness. I wanted to help you to see if your son is dead, and then tell you what the situation is. But I can't see your son's situation, it feels very hazy, and I want you to hug him and take a closer look , but was threatened, but I looked at your son's head, a little yellow light, I really couldn't understand." Zhou Da said a lot in one breath, and it was considered that he made the situation clear to his mother, but listening to him, he felt that he had nothing to do. "Then my son is like this?" Mom couldn't help feeling sad. She thought that Zhou Da had a way, but the cruel reality made her dare not hold such a fantasy. But unwilling, the strong unwillingness made my mother ask another question. "This..." Widow Zhou looked hesitant, obviously Zhou Da was hesitating. Seeing their reaction, my mother immediately knew that things might turn around, and immediately looked at Zhou Da with pleading and hopeful eyes.