Seventies: Struggling Little...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Hanna Classification: Rebirth Through Status: Ongoing Sources: https://www.bimixsw.com/5_5504/ ... More

OVERVIEW
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
151-160
161-170

141-150

136 1 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 141 Want to go back to China?

Li Na looked at the oversized crystal jewelry box in front of her with a bewildered expression, containing all kinds of precious jewelry. There are diamonds and jade. There are also various gems.

"Murray, are you mistaken? Are these things for me?" When Murray brought the jewelry, Mo Shen just went out. But he was at home, and he added a large group of bodyguards to give her courage.

"Yeah, it's all for you, see if you like it or not. Don't be under pressure, Mo Shen knows this. Even if it shocks you." Murray said gently,

"But, these things are too Too much. What the hell are you doing?" Li Na asked suspiciously,

"Not much, not much, not much, I wanted to give you that ring last time, but I ignored it when there were so many things. Even this time, I'll make it up for you. Just keep it for yourself and play

with it." "Wife, keep it!" At this time, Mo Shen came back and glanced at the jewelry box. Murray has a good grasp of the scale of gifts. Although these jewelry are very expensive, they are not eye-catching and can be worn.

"Young Master Mu, thank you for your gift, I like it very much!" Mo Shen had already spoken, so there was no need for her to refuse. Who knows what the deal is between them? Because they may have something to say that is not convenient for them to listen to. "Young Master Mu, talk to my husband, I'm going back to my room."

"Well, let's go." Mo Shen gave Sister Xue a wink, and Sister Xue followed Li Na to the bedroom to accompany her.

Li Na returned to the bedroom and opened the jewelry box again. Not to mention, these jewelry are very beautiful.

"Young Mistress, I'll help you dress up, and with new jewelry, you will be even more beautiful." Sister Xue said with a smile, girls like new jewelry, and these jewelry are really pretty good. It is also very suitable for her to wear.

"What are you dressing up for! I don't know anyone here, who can I show you?" Li Na said slyly

"Young grandmother, you can dress up for the young master. If you do it beautifully, the young master will love you even more. Besides, if you dress yourself up, you will be in a much better mood." God also entrusted her with such an important responsibility, which is to make the young lady happy.

"I don't want to dress up today. Sister Xue, go out and do some work. I want to lie down by myself for a while." Li Na began to chase people away.

On the bed, my thoughts drifted to where I did not know. In fact, she had a lot of questions in her heart and wanted to ask Mo Shen. But she didn't dare to speak. She didn't know how they turned defeat into victory that day. She also didn't know what happened to Liu Xiangya's woman? How will Mo Shen treat her? And what happened to Murray? Judging from his appearance, he has nothing to do with Liu Xiangya. And she could hear it faintly. Mo Shen and the two of them are partnering to deal with Liu Xiangya's family. She herself didn't know what to say, and she wasn't a Virgin, so of course she wouldn't intercede for that woman, but she was a little uncomfortable with the five flavors in her heart.

" Moshen

, I don't think your wife's face is very good. As for what? Just scared like this."

"Murray, don't say my wife in that tone, how old is she, she is 16 years old, but it's not It's just what they said in the mainland. After her birthday next year, she will only be 16 years old. Her parents and living environment are ordinary ordinary citizens. Where would she have seen such a scene? It is normal to be scared. If you don't feel afraid, is it abnormal? Don't say that she is so big, even ordinary adults, wouldn't they be frightened and panic when they see such a scene? But we are used to seeing blood and we are used to it. That's all. Besides, the women we have met are also from the Taoist family, at least from a family of underworld, you will feel that she is too timid." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Well, maybe so! If there is a woman I like who is still a commoner, I will build a big splendid house and find a lot of people to watch her and take care of her. But she will never be allowed to go out, it will save a lot of trouble. Do you have to worry about it?"

"Murray, your words are carefully heard by my wife. She has to scratch you. When your face is scratched out of blood by her, I won't hold you." Mo Shen glared at him

Murray " "..." If Li Na gets so angry and scratches herself, he really doesn't dare to fight back.

"How did you do that? What's the attitude of the Liu family?"

"Of course I had to resist at the beginning. I used a little trick, then I stopped resisting. I'll give you everything we want. It's out." Murray sneered, even such a slaughter, dare to count them? I really don't know how to live or die.

"Since we have suppressed them, we will never be able to turn them over." Mo Shen said

indifferently, "Why do you need to say this? I have always done such a thing very well!" Murray's eyes were full of Vicious. "Moshen, in fact, the Liu family is not a problem for us at all. The main problem for me is that Satan has not been caught by the underworld alliance. Now people are panicking. You don't know. A few days before you came, Satan came back, surrounded by so many people from the underworld alliance. He even tore a woman alive with her hands. That scene was quite bloody. So many people rounded up or let him run away? Even I think that his existence in this world is a very scary thing."

"Murray, I think we'd better do nothing about this matter. It's good! Still, don't get into this muddy water. Mixing with people from the underworld alliance will not have any good results. Just think about it!" Mo Shen said rarely and solemnly,

"Mo Shen, I will help you. If you have something else to do, let's say goodbye first!" Murray thought to himself, he really had to sum up this matter, I started, and the casualties were too great.

Mo Shen sent Murray away and went back to the bedroom. "Wife, what are you thinking?"

"Murray is gone? Why didn't you guys go out to have fun together!" Li Na was a little surprised. The two of them often got together these days.

"We're all busy with business, and we don't have time to go out for fun. Besides, Murray and the others have to ask him about everything." Mo Shen said lightly, obviously he didn't want to talk about these topics with Li Na.

"Oh" Li Na nodded

, "Moshen, when are we going back to Macau! I'm homesick, and besides, it's almost New Year's Eve, I don't want to spend the New Year in a foreign country."

"Is there any difference between Macau and here? Not in Macau. Besides knowing the two of them in Huasha, who else do you know? Don't you understand the dialect there? I think you want to go back to Huaxia, right?" Mo Shen looked at her with a half-smile,

"Mo, what's wrong with you? Why are you looking at me like this? I didn't mess with you, did I?" Li Na frowned and said,

"What's wrong with me? Li Na, what do you want me to do? I'm not good enough for you? What are you doing?" Mo Shen grabbed her shoulder and asked with an unpleasant expression.

Chapter 143 Training

Li Na followed Mo Shen by car to a remote and desolate place in the suburbs. I only saw that place, and a large fence appeared. After getting out of the car and entering, a large manor appeared in front of you!

What shocked her was that the continuous surrounding wall was tens of thousands of meters around. Inside the fence, lawns, trees, and flowers can be seen everywhere. A winding path extends deep into the manor.

Mo Shen drove and took her to a small foreign-style building with a large area of ​​four floors. From a distance, it looks a bit like a Western-style castle, and yes, this place is originally in Italy!

"Husband, what are we doing here? What's the fun here?" Li Na asked suspiciously. She didn't know why, but she always felt that it was not good.

"Baby, it's the most fun here, you'll like it." Mo Shen said gently that

they got out of the car, and they were greeted by a 40-year-old western woman with a strong body. I saw her speaking blunt Chinese.

"Moshen, you are here?" She glanced at Li Na, "Moshen, such a delicate little beauty, are you really willing to give her to me for training?"

"Baby, her name is Jesse. I will be your fitness coach from now on. She will be fine, she will teach you various physical exercises, you have to study hard, oh." Mo Shen smiled and said that

Li Na found out at this time that the place they were standing was a very large and independent place. yard. The wall alone is several hundred meters long.

At this time, Coach Jesse said, "Dear madam, since you will train with me in the future, you must listen to me. Let's learn free kick first. If you want to practice free kick, you must have a better body. Your body It's too bad, so I made a plan, I have to help you keep fit first, this plan will be very tiring and hard. I won't be sympathetic during training. Next, do a warm-up exercise, I will arrange a small test, Test your stamina."

"Husband" Li Na looked at Mo in embarrassment, "I, I don't want to learn this, shall we go home?"

"No, you have to study hard. Your body is so bad, maybe a small problem in the future will kill you. I didn't do well last night, look, what time did you get up? ? You are always complaining about me, keeping you locked up. If there are special circumstances outside, you can't rely on bodyguards. You must have some self-protection ability yourself. Otherwise, if you encounter an emergency, you can only take care of yourself. People are slaughtered. So this must be learned, not negotiable. After the training is over, I will send someone to take you home." Mo Shen said lightly, waved his hand to Jesse and left.

At this time, Coach Jessica has completely turned into a serious and responsible instructor. The slightly soothing look on her face had completely disappeared, replaced by a stern look.

Li Na is here, warm up before the complete run. Jessie opened her sharp eyes and issued her order strictly, a small test: a 1,000-meter run. Originally, this place was considered a relatively professional sports field. Li Na started running.

In fact, when Mo Shen finished saying those words, she knew about this matter, there was no room for easing, and she made a plan to endure hardship. But no matter what kind of spirit and determination she had, she couldn't keep up with her body, so after just over 300 meters, Li Na couldn't run anymore. When he slowed down, Jesse's loud shout: "Hold on."

...

In the villa of the Murray Gang,

Murray handed Mo Shen a glass of red wine "Mo Shen, you really are too Serious enough, did you really send her to your place to train your subordinates? You can be careful, don't let her see what she shouldn't see, or it will really scare her to death."

"En" Mo Shen took a sip of red wine . "This wine is not bad, it tastes good." He paused. "It's guarded. She can't enter other places. My rules have always been strict. She can't go anywhere except that yard. It's very close to the real training ground. In the distance, she can't hear any sound."

"That's good, but Jesse's training has always been strict, don't train people to death."

"No, her training intensity is only the 1st level of my lowest-ranking subordinates. /10. Besides, Jesse will grasp the scale."

"Moshen, you still have to be careful. It's right here with us. My former gang leader's wife, who was designed by people, accidentally slipped into our training place and saw things that shouldn't be seen. . He fainted on the spot. After waking up, he has been in a trance." Murray felt that he still had to talk a little more.

"En" Mo Shen pondered for a moment, "your former gang leader, his biggest mistake was that he shouldn't be involved with his female subordinates, he is still decisive in killing outside. But in your gang, handling affairs is a little worse, Especially with your subordinates, you are too indecisive. And I have always been strict with these. No one dares to challenge my rules. But thanks to you for reminding me, I will make them pay special attention to this issue.

" One day, Li Na persevered under Jesse's coercion and intimidation. Of course, this is also her own, and it is also the reason why she really wants to train herself. Although in the end I was so tired that I could barely walk. But this result still makes Coach Jesse very satisfied.

After the training, Mo Shen drove her car to pick her up. "Baby, how are you feeling?"

Li Na was so tired that she didn't even want to say a word.

"Baby, everything is difficult at the beginning. It will be better in the future. This Jesse coach. The project arranged for you. And her education method, it is very scientific. It will not hurt you. We are back. In Macau, take her too. From now on, she will be your exclusive coach and bodyguard." Mo Shen smiled and

went to the door, "Baby, go down by yourself"

Li Na felt that her legs were broken and she couldn't walk at all.

"You can't lose your legs, hurry down and go back to the house. Sister Xue will give you a massage to relieve it." After Mo Shen finished speaking, he went straight in and

Li Na saw that Mo Shen really didn't care about her, and stayed in the car for a long time. It was still difficult to step forward and go back to the room.

Sister Xue taught her while giving her a massage. But she didn't hear a word, didn't even eat dinner, and fell asleep.

Sister Xue saw that she was asleep and carried her to the bedroom. She took off her coat, put her on the bed, and covered her with the quilt, but the massage did not stop. She is worried about Li Na. When she wakes up tomorrow, she will struggle to get up, but the young master's decision will not change. From tomorrow onwards, the task of picking up the young lady will be completed by her with bodyguards.

Li Na woke up from hunger in the middle of the night and sat up with difficulty.

"Baby, I'll bring you something to eat. It's the first time for you. If you don't eat dinner next time, I won't leave it for you." Mo Shen went to the kitchen

. "Hurry up and eat, tomorrow morning. Sister Xue will send you to training, rest early!" Mo Shen handed her the meal and said expressionlessly. No way, look better to her, she will definitely refuse to go to training.

Chapter 144 You have to respect her wishes

When Li Na opened her eyes, Mo Shen had already left, and Sister Xue forcefully sent her to the training place.

She started the training of the unlovable devil again. There were times when she felt like she was going to die, but no one would sympathize with her. Even God Mo was a chicken thief. saw him. In fact, she slept too much at night.

On this day, it was rare to see Mo Shen at home, "Baby, I'll let you rest for a day today"

Li Na was stunned for a moment, this guy has hardly shown his face in the past few days, and even when he saw him, his face was expressionless. Pleasantly coloured.

"We're going back to Macau today, so you're happy now!" Mo Shen smiled and said that

Li Na didn't speak. She didn't want to talk to him because Mo Shen treated her like this. Maybe he was doing it for her good, but how could she be happy that he was so disregarding his own wishes! If you can... what kind of couple get along like this? What kind of husband would do this? What are you to him?

"Baby, I am for your own good, you will understand my painstaking efforts in the future." Looking at Li Na who still refused to pay attention to herself, Mo Shen sighed.

When they arrived in Macau, Li Na went straight to the bedroom and lay down. The long flight, coupled with the high-intensity training, made her really tired.

"Master" Jesse glanced at Mo Shen

. "Let her lie down for a day." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Yes." Jesse stepped back from

Mo Shen and entered the bedroom. He was busy for a while, and didn't say much to her. I've talked.

"Baby, what's the matter? What's wrong?" Mo Shen asked

Li Na with concern, she didn't plan to talk to him now.

"Do you want to go out and play, baby! How about we go to the dance hall to listen to music?"

Li Na...

"Baby, don't be like this! Today is a rare opportunity, and you will have to train tomorrow. By then, you probably won't have the energy to listen to songs at night!" Mo Shen coaxed, although he was a little tougher himself, but The starting point is for her good. But his purpose is not for his wife to ignore him or even hate him in the future.

Li Na... In fact, now she feels that she is no longer afraid of him. She used to be afraid of him because she was afraid that he would do something to her, or even get really angry and kill her. And she wants to live. She now feels that she can't be the master of anything. He can decide everything for himself. There is no point in living or not, it doesn't matter.

"Wife, don't be like this. I know that you are not happy and very tired these days. Trust me, you will be fine in a while. Your physical fitness will be greatly improved by then. After a short period of time, after you get used to it, it won't affect your normal life at all, and after you go shopping or play something, you won't be so tired?" Mo Shen said bitterly, When did he do this? Coaxing her is like coaxing a child. If it was really his own child, he would have to hit him twice. Forget her awkwardness.

Li Na...

Mo Shen hugged her, bowed his head and kissed her deeply, but she didn't give him any reaction at all. Treat yourself as a lifeless wooden man.

"Baby, what's the matter with you? Are you really uncomfortable?" Mo Shen was a little panicked. He knew that she would definitely resist him at the beginning and would not go to training. So he ignored her in those days and deliberately cold her. But I didn't expect her to be like this, this situation is not good.

"Wife, I'll take you to see the doctor." Although he felt that her body could not be in any condition. Jesse's training plan for her is very scientific, and she is also watching her physical condition at any time. Moreover, after returning home, Sister Xue will give her a massage. Sister Xue will also know medical skills. She will find out what is wrong with her at the first time. When he went to bed at night, he was still by her side, and he would find out what was wrong. But he was still worried about her.

Mo Shen took the person to the hospital, and all inspections were done. Indicates that everything is fine.

Back home, Yang Lanlan came over soon after, she saw that Li Na's situation was not right, "Li Na, what's wrong with you? Why are your hands much thicker than before? The skin is not right."

"I, I" Li Na Tears fell,

"What's the matter, Li Na? Did Mo Shen abuse you?" Yang Lanlan was shocked. "En" Li Na Baba forced her to go to training and told her friends about it.

Yang Lanlan felt that training would be beneficial to her. It's just a friend of mine, and the ability to bear it is obviously too poor. Moreover, Mo Shen should not have forced her so forcefully, regardless of her wishes. "Li Na, don't be afraid of him, Mo Shen is too much. I will go to him to settle the account. I will help you to scold him properly." She wanted to go out to find Mo Shen.

"Lanlan, don't go" Li Na was worried and stopped her

. "Oh, Li Na, don't worry. I'm a girl anyway. No matter what the purpose is, if I scold him, he won't treat me like that. They That kind of person cares about face the most. Besides, I'm his good buddy's fiancée, and he has to endure it even if he gets angry." After speaking, Yang Lanlan angrily went out to find Mo Shen to settle accounts.

In the living room, "Moshen, what are you doing? Why did you make that girl die again?" Huasha asked curiously,

"I didn't do anything? I just thought her physical fitness was too bad, so I found a coach, good I want to train her. It's just that she doesn't want to, so I'll take a tougher attitude." Mo Shen felt that he was also very innocent, this woman was too difficult to deal with.

"Mo Shen, you didn't use the instructors in your organization to train her, did you?"

"Yeah! What's wrong? I gave her a very low amount of training, and I chose not to take any risks."

" What else did you say? She definitely can't stand it. Your method is just tough for you, but for her, it may be that she has no love." Warsaw rolled his eyes at him.

"Is it that serious? Her body is fine. I'm always paying attention." Mo Shen was stunned

, "You haven't raised women before, I don't know what's going on with them. Their psychological capacity is very poor. , although I sometimes play a bit bigger, but I still know them better than you. Even those women who are fostered are not without self-esteem at all, and there are some things that they are quite unwilling to do? The first two Tian Wuzun just went too far, and the little girls couldn't take it anymore, so they killed themselves."

"Really? Is it that serious?" Mo Shen was shocked, if there were such serious consequences, then Why don't we add more people to protect her?

"Brother Mo, now it's not about you finding someone to train her. It's about your attitude, and you have to respect her thoughts." Warsaw's analysis of this matter is reasonable.

"Mo Shen, you bastard. Why do you always bully Li Na?" Yang Lanlan rushed towards Mo Shen angrily.

"Lanlan, how do you talk? What about your upbringing?" Huasha said to her with a rare stern expression

Chapter 145 I want to go back to China, I miss home

When Li Na opened her eyes, Mo Shen had already left, and Sister Xue forcefully sent her to the training place.

She started the training of the unlovable devil again. There were times when she felt like she was going to die, but no one would sympathize with her. Even God Mo was a chicken thief. saw him. In fact, she slept too much at night.

On this day, it was rare to see Mo Shen at home, "Baby, I'll let you rest for a day today"

Li Na was stunned for a moment, this guy has hardly shown his face in the past few days, and even when he saw him, his face was expressionless. Pleasantly coloured.

"We're going back to Macau today, so you're happy now!" Mo Shen smiled and said that

Li Na didn't speak. She didn't want to talk to him because Mo Shen treated her like this. Maybe he was doing it for her good, but how could she be happy that he was so disregarding his own wishes! If you can... what kind of couple get along like this? What kind of husband would do this? What are you to him?

"Baby, I am for your own good, you will understand my painstaking efforts in the future." Looking at Li Na who still refused to pay attention to herself, Mo Shen sighed.

When they arrived in Macau, Li Na went straight to the bedroom and lay down. The long flight, coupled with the high-intensity training, made her really tired.

"Master" Jesse glanced at Mo Shen

. "Let her lie down for a day." Mo Shen said indifferently,

"Yes." Jesse withdrew from

Mo Shen and entered the bedroom. He was too busy for a while, so he didn't say much to her. I've talked.

"Baby, what's the matter? What's wrong?" Mo Shen asked

Li Na with concern, she didn't plan to talk to him now.

"Do you want to go out and play, baby! How about we go to the dance hall to listen to music?"

Li Na...

"Baby, don't be like this! Today is a rare opportunity, and you will have to train tomorrow. By then, you probably won't have the energy to listen to songs at night!" Mo Shen coaxed, although he was a little tougher himself, but The starting point is for her good. But his purpose is not for his wife to ignore him or even hate him in the future.

Li Na... In fact, now she feels that she is no longer afraid of him. She used to be afraid of him because she was afraid that he would do something to her, or even get really angry and kill her. And she wants to live. She now feels that she can't be the master of anything. He can decide everything for himself. There is no point in living or not, it doesn't matter.

"Wife, don't be like this. I know that you are not happy and very tired these days. Trust me, you will be fine in a while. Your physical fitness will be greatly improved by then. After a short period of time, after you get used to it, it won't affect your normal life at all, and after you go shopping or play something, you won't be so tired?" Mo Shen said bitterly, When did he do this? Coaxing her is like coaxing a child. If it was really his own child, he would have to hit him twice. Forget her awkwardness.

Li Na...

Mo Shen hugged her, bowed his head and kissed her deeply, but she didn't give him any reaction at all. Treat yourself as a lifeless wooden man.

"Baby, what's the matter with you? Are you really uncomfortable?" Mo Shen was a little panicked. He knew that she would definitely resist him at the beginning and would not go to training. So he ignored her in those days and deliberately cold her. But I didn't expect her to be like this, this situation is not good.

"Wife, I'll take you to see the doctor." Although he felt that her body could not be in any condition. Jesse's training plan for her is very scientific, and she is also watching her physical condition at any time. Moreover, after returning home, Sister Xue will give her a massage. Sister Xue will also know medical skills. She will find out what is wrong with her at the first time. When he went to bed at night, he was still by her side, and he would find out what was wrong. But he was still worried about her.

Mo Shen took the person to the hospital, and all inspections were done. Indicates that everything is fine.

Back home, Yang Lanlan came over soon after, she saw that Li Na's situation was not right, "Li Na, what's wrong with you? Why are your hands much thicker than before? The skin is not right."

"I, I" Li Na Tears fell,

"What's the matter, Li Na? Did Mo Shen abuse you?" Yang

Lanlan was shocked. "En" Li Na Baba forced her to go to training and told her friends about it.

Yang Lanlan felt that training would be beneficial to her. It's just a friend of mine, and the ability to bear it is obviously too poor. Moreover, Mo Shen should not have forced her so forcefully, regardless of her wishes. "Li Na, don't be afraid of him, Mo Shen is too much. I will go to him to settle the account. I will help you to scold him properly." She wanted to go out to find Mo Shen.

"Lanlan, don't go" Li Na was worried and stopped her

. "Oh, Li Na, don't worry. I'm a girl anyway. No matter what the purpose is, if I scold him, he won't treat me like that. They That kind of person cares about face the most. Besides, I'm his good buddy's fiancée, and he has to endure it even if he gets angry." After speaking, Yang Lanlan angrily went out to find Mo Shen to settle accounts.

In the living room,

"Moshen, what are you doing? Why did you make that girl die again?" Huasha asked curiously,

"I didn't do anything? I just thought her physical fitness was too bad, so I found a coach, good I want to train her. It's just that she doesn't want to, so I'll take a tougher attitude." Mo Shen felt that he was also very innocent, this woman was too difficult to deal with.

"Mo Shen, you didn't use the instructors in your organization to train her, did you?"

"Yeah! What's wrong? I gave her a very low amount of training, and I chose not to take any risks."

" What else did you say? She definitely can't stand it. Your method is just tough for you, but for her, it may be that she has no love." Warsaw rolled his eyes at him.

"Is it that serious? Her body is fine. I'm always paying attention." Mo Shen was stunned

, "You haven't raised women before, I don't know what's going on with them. Their psychological capacity is very poor. , although I sometimes play a bit bigger, but I still know them better than you. Even those women who are fostered are not without self-esteem at all, and there are some things that they are quite unwilling to do? The first two Tian Wuzun just went too far, and the little girls couldn't take it anymore, so they killed themselves."

"Really? Is it that serious?" Mo Shen was shocked, if there were such serious consequences, then Why don't we add more people to protect her?

"Brother Mo, it's not about you finding someone to train her. It's about your attitude, and you have to respect her thoughts." Warsaw's analysis of this matter is reasonable.

"Mo Shen, you bastard. Why do you always bully Li Na?" Yang Lanlan rushed towards Mo Shen angrily.

"Lanlan, how do you talk? What about your upbringing?" Huasha said to her with a rare stern expression

Chapter 146 Break off the claws

"What is my upbringing? My upbringing has always been good? You two are the same raccoon dog. Humph! If you think Li Na doesn't suit your eyes, you don't need to train her any more. Just find someone who suits your eyes. Isn't it enough to know kung fu?" Yang Lanlan glared at her cousin fiercely. She actually resented her parents for assigning her to his cousin. She knew that her cousin had many women. Although she and Li Na let him go, how many women have they raised outside? Even if he has a good attitude towards her now, so what?

"Hehe" Mo Shen smiled lightly

, "Mo Shen, what are you laughing at? I'll tell you. I'm going back to Xiangjiang in the next two days, and I'm going to take Li Na with me. My brother doesn't have a girlfriend yet? She looks like this, My brother must like it, I want to introduce her to my brother. My brother is very good to women, so he won't bully her like you do!" Yang Lanlan glared at Mo Shen

"Hua Sha" Mo Shen smiled and looked at Hua Sha "I don't know who gave her the courage to question me like this. She has to take my wife away and find another home."

"Moshen, if you don't do this, I'm not afraid of you. No matter what? You can't force her to do things she doesn't want to do anymore. You will really force her to death. Don't you think her emotions are wrong?" Yang Lanlan was really worried about her friend. Although when she first started dating, she looked down on her background, and only socialized with her because she was Mo Shen's wife. It's just that since they got along for a while, the two of them really hit it off, and she really regarded Li Na as her good friend. Although she has a prominent background, she doesn't have a real friend.

"En" Mo Shen nodded slightly, the attitude of a girl, if he cares about it, then what kind of person he is. He can also see that this girl is really worried about her wife!

"You two, go back, I don't have time to chat with you right now. I'm going to coax my wife." Mo Shen hurried people away with a light expression

"Mo Shen, you scornful friend, you are still bombarding us! Lan! Lan, let's go home." Huasha seemed to be sulking and led Yang Lanlan away.

He went to the bedroom, sat beside the bed and hugged her, "Wife, are you really ignoring me?"

Li Na...

"Wife, I have fully realized my mistakes. If you don't want to train, then don't go. I will respect your ideas in the future and stop making my own decisions."

Li Na still ignores him

." Wife, don't be like this! Everyone makes mistakes. You have to give me a chance too?"

Li Na pouted

, "My darling, don't be angry anymore. Tell me, no matter what you want to do? What do you want? As long as it's within my ability, I'll do it for you, okay?"

"Hmph, whenever you use those things to coax me, you can't change it for something new? I don't think you love me at all, the more It 's too much." Li Na snorted

and Mo Shen was willing to speak. "Baby, of course I love you, I don't love you, why should I marry you?"

"You still say it? After me, you always hurt me, bullied me! And imprisoned me. It became indifferent and terrifying. You were not like this before." Li Na glared at him

and broke into a cold sweat, "Wife, then you only How many times have you seen me? Well, if you like the way I was then, I will try my best, okay!"

"Then you move out today, I don't want to see you here."

"Wife, you want me to move out." Where can I live? I have this house here. You can't let me sleep on the street, can you?" Mo Shen said pitifully.

"You don't come here, won't you live in your office? I think the casino is good. There are beds in the lounge."

"Wife, what will you do if I live there? I I'm worried, you will be kidnapped by others when I'm not here. And I'm reluctant to leave you. Don't be angry, okay?" He gently kissed her neck

Li Na... I knew this person, he didn't Will listen to his own

"wife, let's discuss something!"

Li Na looked at him suspiciously, what's the matter? Has he discussed it with himself?

"I said, don't worry, you've been training for several days. If you stop, wouldn't your sins for those days be in vain? Look at this. Can you do this? I'll reduce the amount of exercise for you. , you won't be so uncomfortable, your body and bones will be much tougher through exercise, do you think this will work?" Mo Shen softly coaxed her

"I, I'm still"

"Wife, the hardest part, you have persevered. It's a pity to give up. I'll reduce the amount of exercise, so you won't feel tired at all. You don't want to go back, the two of us are one, you won't be able to get up the next day, right? Besides, you have a little ability to protect yourself , isn't it good? If you go to school after the new year, what should you do? I'm really doing this for your own good. Be good."

"En" Li Na actually wanted to make herself stronger. It's just that she hates Mo Shen's tough attitude. She nodded.

"Baby, shall we have a good chat? I know that my personality may be a bit domineering sometimes. But you don't say anything, you are always bored in your heart, and I can't guess everything. Tell me what you think, and I will try my best to satisfy you." Mo Shen tightened the hand holding her and whispered in her ear, the hot and humid breath sprayed in her ear, causing her to tremble.

"God Mo, let go of me and stop seducing me." Li Na said angrily, he bullied herself so much, and wanted to touch her? snort! There are no doors!

"Baby, let your husband love you well." His lips kissed her ear, which was her most sensitive place.

"Moshen, you bastard, what did you say just now that you will respect my ideas in the future, but what happened? You broke your promise after a while. You are forcing me again! Those nonsense are just lying to me." Li Na was angry Tears all fell down,

Mo Shen paused and stopped, "Wife, are you really crying? I didn't lie to you, I really didn't. I will really respect your thoughts. If you don't cry, forget it if you don't want to." "He reached out and wiped away the tears from her.

"Wife, I know you have a knot in your heart, so forget all those unhappy things, okay? Even if I asked you to exercise, I'm a little tougher. But I'm really doing it for your own good. Ah! I'm not looking at you. I'm always depressed. I think that if I can find something for you, it will not only strengthen your body, but also save you from thinking about everything. As a result, I haven't done it yet, so I gave you I'm angry."

Li Na still ignored him

"Baby, do you want to go out and play? Where do you want to go this time? As long as you say it, I'll accompany you, okay?" Mo Shenxin said, you Where is my wife! Obviously one of my little ancestors!

"Really?" Li Na rolled her eyes, "You won't lie to me again, will you? Don't tell me you won't go?"

Mo Shen looked at her eyes and knew there was nothing good, she didn't necessarily want to go anywhere Woolen cloth? But to ease the relationship. He gritted his teeth, "Darling, where do you want to go? For you, even if you want to go to the Queen's Royal Palace. I will sacrifice my life to accompany you, right?"

"Husband. I I'm homesick. I want to go back to Huaxia to see the place where I was born and raised. Look at Grandma Tian and the others," Li Na said softly

Chapter 147 National Treasure, Dzi Beads

Mo Shen looked like this, and he was silent for a while. "Wife, it's not impossible if you want to go back and have a look. Then you have to listen to me obediently. Don't go there and refuse to come back. You should know that China is more complicated."

"Well, I'm sure Listen to you. When are we going? Can we go now? Don't you have a helicopter? Let's take a plane and fly back directly." Li Na said excitedly that

Mo Shen gave her a helpless look, "My wife is not that easy. We do have a plane, but I don't have a flight route to China. I have to find someone to borrow it."

"Route, what the hell is the flight route?" Li Na looked at him suspiciously,

"Wife, you don't think that If you have a plane, you can go anywhere. There are many people in Macau and Hong Kong who can afford a helicopter, but not everyone can buy a starting flight. If it is not for Air China and other companies with fixed flight paths, you have to go every time. , First of all, you need to get the flying qualification. Not just any plane can fly into the sky, but you also need to spend money to buy a channel. The money for a single purchase of a channel may be hundreds of thousands. And if it doesn't matter, you are willing to spend A lot of money may not be able to fly. Besides, your country in Huaxia is relatively complicated, but it is not so easy to get in. We can only leave for Huaxia tomorrow at the earliest. I will call Wu Zun in a while, he should be there. Huaxia's route also saves some unnecessary troubles." Mo Shen thought to himself that he blamed him for this, and did not spread this kind of knowledge to Li Na.

"Oh, I see. Well, I think I'm going to buy some gifts for Grandma Tian and the others. I won't call to inform them. I'll give them a surprise then." Li Na jumped out of bed and wanted to leave.

Mo Shen pulled her back "Baby, be obedient, you can't go out and run around, tell Sister Xue what you want and let her buy it for you, especially some warm things, it's very cold in Beijing. I'll let you go out when the Satan thing comes to an end, darling!"

"Husband, is Satan that powerful? Even you were frightened by him like this. Besides, even if he is very powerful, he will find him. I'm a little girl, why bother? I haven't offended him." Li Na said disapprovingly.

"Silly girl, no matter how powerful Satan himself is, what is there to fear? What I worry about is the underworld alliance, the rabble. Although they have no great skills. But there are too many people, and they are so complicated. I am worried that you will be accidentally caught by them. It would be more troublesome, there are too many of them, I can't even find it." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Oh, I know." Li Na nodded

and Mo Shen said that he had to deal with some things. It's a good thing to go to China with her tomorrow. Li Na explained what Sister Xue wanted and the gifts she bought for the big guys. I went to my study and explained that Uncle Hao Xuan was not allowed to enter.

She went to the study and took out from the space a document that could forge steel that had been printed in advance. Because she had heard when she was in China, the domestic technology of forging and steel was very backward. There are even people who make iron nails by hand. Her technology was downloaded on a tablet before. Of course, it will not be an advanced technology. It can be regarded as a very backward technology in Hong Kong, Macau, or even abroad. But such technology is not available in China. Li Na decided to hand over the technology to the state. Anyway, she stayed in Macau for so long, and went to Italy for a walk. The source of this technique can be freely compiled by her.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, "Young Mistress, Mr. Feng is here." Uncle Xuan's voice

was helpless, Mo Shen was not here, and he had to entertain him. This Feng Mo is also true, her husband is not at home, won't he go back by himself?

Li Na went out of the room and saw Feng Mo sitting leisurely on the sofa in her living room, so she didn't get angry. I will go back to Huaxia tomorrow, so I have a lot of things to prepare for!

"Feng Mo, why are you here at my house? My husband is not here, you can go back if you have nothing to do." Li Na bluntly said that

Feng Mo was very happy when he heard her words, "Kitten, I haven't seen you for a while. If God Mo was here, would you dare to speak like that?"

Li Na sat on the sofa, "Feng Mo, you have to avoid suspicion. My husband is not at home, what can you say? ?"

Feng Mo... I thought to myself, I don't know when I offended this little girl. Everything she said to herself was thorny. "Your husband, Mo Shen, went out to do business. He came back very late today. He wants you at home alone, and those servants and bodyguards can't control you. Please come here and watch you come. Save you If you are disobedient, you dare to run outside."

Li Na "I, I... I don't believe you if you stop talking nonsense." With the orders of God Mo, she couldn't go out at all. Still use him to sit?

Feng Mo gave her a cold look, "Kitten, remember that you saved me once, let me give you a piece of advice, if you do this again, you will lose Mo Shen's patience with you, and your fate will be sure. It will be very miserable. And don't imagine that you can live a good life without Mo Shen. You have been a woman like us. Even if he lets go, his enemies will not let you go. That's right. Death is the best ending for you."

Li Na...

"How come you are such a little girl? That is, he is used to you, if it were me. It's over. You can do it yourself." Feng Mo said coldly,

"Okay, I won't bother if God Mo is not here! Say goodbye, no need to send it." After that, he turned around and left.

Li Na opened her mouth, her heart mixed with five flavors, and she didn't know what to say.

When Mo Shen came back, he happened to see Li Na who was still in a daze in the living room: "Wife, what's the matter?"

Li Na looked up and said that Mo Shen was back, and jumped into his arms and cried "husband"

Mo Shen actually knew what was going on with her . , and also know what Feng Mo said to her. Looking at her with a funny look, "Baby, what's the matter? Who bullied you? Tell me."

Mo Shen saw that she didn't speak, but still burst into tears. Carry her to the bedroom bed and bully her. He wiped away her tears, kissed her frantically, and ripped off her clothes.

Li Na still didn't understand his intentions, and when he let go of his mouth and turned down, "Husband, I want to take a bath first!"

"No need," Mo Shen said hoarsely,

"Husband, take me there, please."

Mo Shen paused, "Okay"

and went to the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door, put Li Na against the door, and put Her hand was tied to the top of her head, one hand pulled hard, the clothes slipped off, and she kissed her even more frantically. Li Na closed her eyes, "Baby, open your eyes and look at me."

"No." Li Na blushed, this posture is too embarrassing. "Husband, I don't have the strength at all."

"Don't be afraid, there is me!"

"Ah!"

...

Mo Shen washed her and carried her back to the bed. "Husband, help me put on my pajamas." She said weakly,

"wear it. What does it do? It's going to be troublesome to take off after wearing it." He pressed down again,

"Mo, I'm tired, no more"

"Baby, why don't I need you? You can just lie down and wait for me to hurt you!"

Li Na Think, you don't have to move yourself. But it's more tiring than working out with Coach Jesse.

Chapter 148 Regardless of each other

Li Na nodded thoughtfully and said softly, "Mo, I seem to have seen the same pearl as the big pearl you gave me. But I don't know if it is that thing."

Mo Shen's expression suddenly froze, but he immediately recovered. With a light-hearted expression, he seemed to ask casually. "Really? Where have you seen it

" Well, I kind of forgot. You make me think again. Li Na pondered for a while and said.

"Oh" Mo Shen replied indifferently, he didn't care much about what she said, how could that thing be so easy to find. How many organizations and forces cost a lot of manpower and material resources There are no clues about time and time. If she has clues, or if it is in her hands, she may have become a skeleton long ago, and it is not so easy to get her by herself.

Li Na thought about it, or "Mo, do you remember how we met? "

Of course I remember" Mo Shen looked at her enchantingly, "Baby, you don't know, when I saw you for the first time, you were so pitiful that you were almost ravaged by others." Especially because your clothes were torn and some parts of your body showed tender white skin, I wanted to hold you in my arms and love you. The big hand on her waist

reached down. "But, I was worried that I would scare you, so I held down that thought. So, don't think so badly of me, I have always been very concerned about your thoughts and self-esteem. "Mo Shen's hot and humid breath pounded on the back of her neck, and

Li Na held down his mischievous hand, "Mo, don't do this, I'm going to be broken by you. If I am not good, where are you going to find such a good wife as me! Without me, you'd be a bachelor. I'm telling you, bachelor men are pathetic. "She said shamelessly,

"You damn girl, you are so dirty in your mind, and you still miss me so much." "Mo Shen took out his hand and patted her on the back. He smiled lowly.

"I know you can't stand me anymore, I won't touch you today." He fondled her face lovingly. He joked and said, "For the happiness of the rest of my life. I also have to protect your health. In order to marry you, I spent so much money that I would take away my old bottom. What are you going to do? I really can't marry the next one." His eyes were full of teasing smiles,

"I, I, I" Li Na felt that she couldn't speak to him, and angrily pinched the soft flesh around her waist. "Moshen, say it again, hum, tell you, you don't care whether you have money or not, if something happens to me one day. You are not allowed to marry another wife, and you are not allowed to find another woman. If you dare to find another woman, I am I won't let you go even if I become a ghost."

Mo Shen heard this and laughed loudly, "You arrogant little vinegar jar, I haven't said anything yet? Keep your body well and stay with me forever. Huh?"

"Moshen, it's your fault, as soon as I interrupt, I'll forget about the business. I want to ask you, that one almost bullied me. The man, you didn't arrest him? Didn't the man say anything?" Li Na kicked him

, "The man didn't say anything. After being arrested by my men, he didn't have a trial yet. Biting through the poison hidden in his teeth, he died." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Ah? Why did this happen? Why did he kill himself?" Li Na

was shocked, "How do I know? Don't think about it, that kind of thing is complicated, you can't imagine it." Mo Shen said with a light expression, thinking, is it not afraid of what he will ask? Maybe he has some important secret and thinks he has discovered it by himself. Besides, he was his old opponent, and he couldn't let him go. Even if he managed to get away from himself, his opponent would not let his former captive men live. He just died without saying anything, at least his old rival can keep his family safe.

"Oh" Li Na nodded, after returning from Tong County. She had always suspected that the man was probably chasing after her after picking up the box at her. No wonder no one was looking for trouble for him, it turned out that the person was hanging up. It's just that something is not right. If he knew that such a precious thing was in his hands, would he not say it? Did you commit suicide? Will this person who is trying to hurt himself, or even want his own life, cheap himself? Can't figure it out. Maybe it's because I think too much, the beads in my space box are not dzi beads at all.

"My darling, can you tell me that when you passed away some good things in the junkyard at the time, it was only followed by people." Mo Shen asked with great interest.

Li Na thinks that she is fooling him at this time. is an unwise act. "Didn't you see it? It's just the set of Huanghuali furniture I have in the small courtyard. It was there. Actually, I didn't know there would be such good things in the junkyard at the time. Whose precious things would be put away carelessly. Where is it? I didn't let them put it in the junkyard. If I put it in their house, can I take it away? And yes, I saw a very beautiful and very heavy wooden box, it can also be I went along. I didn't think at the time, what could such a heavy box be? It's made of very precious wood! That box, I spent a lot of effort and effort to open it. I didn't expect that there was hidden there Some jewelry. In fact, I don't think I'm called Shun. There are many people who go to junkyards and Taobao. How would I know at the time that these are valuable things? I just thought that those table legs were quite heavy. Maybe it's a good thing!"

"Well, that's no wonder. It might be a good thing that those people found before. Ready to ship abroad. Put it there first? I didn't expect you to pick it up. Of course they don't. I'll be happy." Mo Shen nodded, then flicked his finger against Li Na's head. Hate that iron is not steel. "You don't have a brain, you know there's a problem? You dare to turn those wood into furniture!"

"Oh, take it easy, it hurts me to death. I don't think it's been a long time. Are you thinking too much!" Li Na herself felt that she was a little brainless at the time.

"You were lucky to meet me, otherwise, I guess you should have lost your bones. With your IQ, you wanted to escape from me and live on your own. It's just you? Are you alive by yourself? ." Mo Shen looked at her mockingly and said,

"You, I'll ignore you." Li Na looked at him mockingly and wanted to jump off his lap, but he hugged her too tightly and failed.

"Hurry up and let me down, you bastard." She said angrily that

Mo Shen not only did not let go of her, but hugged her even tighter. He buried his head in her neck and took a deep breath. His voice was low and hoarse, "Baby, you are so funny. Why are you so annoyed? I really want to ask you again, I warn you, don't move anymore. I can't stand it anymore."

Li Na listened. When he said this, he obediently didn't dare to move. It's not easy for me to go back to my country for a few days. She had to take a good look at her old friends, she didn't want to be tired by him on the bed, unable to move. Sometimes she is also very puzzled, why is Mo Shen's demand for this aspect so strong? Don't men start going downhill when they reach 30? It's just that Li Na herself would never have thought that a man like Mo Shen, who has practiced martial arts for a long time, can be like an ordinary man.

"Husband, if I can really help you find it. That thing you're looking for. How can you thank me.

" Besides, my things are yours. We don't distinguish each other!"

Chapter 149 Give Me a Ballroom to Play

Li Na pouted, and what he said was really nice, "Husband, after we settle down in Xiangjiang, you can give me a ballroom for me to play. Yang Lanlan told me. You also have many ballrooms and hotels in Xiangjiang."

Mo Shen lowered his eyes, "Okay, even if you can't find that thing, I'll take you to a dance hall. After we arrive at Xiangjiang, I'll transfer the property to your name. Let you save your own money to play, so that you don't want it in the future. I'm always depressed because of lack of security." He heard Warsaw say that some women, because they are insecure and afraid of being dumped by their men, desperately save money for private houses to save themselves a way out, also for the sake of Give yourself a little more security.

"Really? Husband! Do you really give it to me? You have to transfer the property to me!" Li Na said in surprise, Mo Shen also believed in himself too much, so he was not afraid of doing bad things or selling himself, and then ran away with the money. Did it fall?

Mo Shen glanced at her lightly, "You stupid thing. What's so great about a ballroom. The jewelry I gave you. Which set is not worth more than the ballroom. If you like it, give it to you. You are willing to save your own money. , you just save by yourself, you women are just being careful and thinking too much. Isn't mine actually yours?" At the beginning, I had hurt her, and she had the idea of ​​leaving her, which is normal. But now that she has been with her for so long, if she still thinks that way, she will be a failure, and she will not even be able to keep her own woman's heart.

"Husband...I..." She also hugged him tightly. In fact, she knew it herself, but she didn't know when to start. She can't leave him anymore. That's why she is even more urgent, wanting to make herself strong and independent. She knew that the more she couldn't live without him, the less she could live by clinging to him. What is it that attracts him now? Face, body, and maybe a little halo of being a time-travel girl, but these will be worn away by time. And if he wants to cheat, there are too many temptations around him, and cheating is too easy. If you are not strong and independent enough, you will always be suspicious, and you will be suspicious of yourself if you are okay. She had to prove it to Mo Shen and herself. She is a woman who can be compared with him. Not just a dodder flower that can only live by depending on him. But his willingness to support his career is of course the best.

"Mo, you can carry me to bed for a while, okay? I'm so sleepy." Li Na closed her eyes.

"Okay" Mo Shen carried her to the bed, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

" Baby

, wake up, we're here."

"Husband, where have we been?" Li Na opened her eyes and jumped out of bed.

"We've arrived at the Huaxia Capital Airport." Mo Shen said, and handed her the mink coat. "Hurry up and put on it's cold outside."

"Well, husband, where do we live?" Li Na asked as she put on her coat and walked.

"Let's live in your courtyard house in Beijing first. You have many friends. However, I asked them to clean up the houses in our two places."

"Husband, you are so kind, but can we live with so many people?"

" It doesn't matter, I can arrange for them to live in other places, don't worry."

... 

The car stopped at the door of Li Na's small courtyard. "Husband, I never thought that I would be able to come back and live here so soon." She was in the car, put on her coat and came out. In other words, Beijing is really cold in this era. Sister Xue prepared a mink coat and a leather hat for her... She also felt the biting cold wind blowing towards her, making her shiver. Nothing compares to the current warm winter.

"Come in quickly, it's cold outside. I asked them to turn on the heating." Mo Shen led her into the room.

Li Na walked through the living room and directly into the east room. It's very warm here, but it's still a long way from keeping warm in Italy. He quickly took off his shoes, ran to the kang, took off his coat, found a quilt and put it on himself.

"Husband, come up soon. It's too cold."

Mo Shen sat on the sofa. "Is it that exaggerated? How long have you been outside for a while?"

"Why are you exaggerating? Husband, come up quickly, you touch my hand, it's cold now." Li Na urged

Mo Shen can't, he sat on the edge of the kang, hugged her, touched her little hand, It's really cool. "Baby, why do you still want to visit relatives and friends? It's fine at home. When you go outside, don't be ashamed of me like this."

"Oh, husband, come up." Li Na pulled him regardless On the kang. Covering the quilt, she slipped into his arms "Husband, how is it? Is this warm?"

Mo Shen took off his jacket and hugged her, "Baby, we will be one year older and 17 years older after the new year. Now, I need to understand something, you know?"

"No, I don't want to be sensible. I don't want to grow up. What's good about growing up, there will be a lot of troubles, and I will always rely on it. In your arms, you don't do anything and don't think about anything." She mocked Daomo

and looked at her with a funny look, "Okay, my baby won't grow up, so I'll raise a little girl."

" Well, then I'll be your daughter." Li Na hugged his waist tightly, "Husband, you drive them all away. Let's live in the two-person world, okay?"

"Let's live in the two-person world?" Mo Shen smiled. Looking at her nonchalantly. "Then let me ask you, it's freezing cold, can you wash your clothes, cook, and clean? Besides, even if you're willing to do it, I'm still reluctant to do it!"

Li Na pouted, wondering who said she would give I cooked myself. But she didn't dare to say it.

"Sister Xue bought a lot of gifts over there. I asked her to go to the overseas Chinese store to buy some meat and vegetables. You can eat it at home later. Let's go to see your grandma."

"Well, Husband, tell me. Is it appropriate for us to go to Grandma Tian's house around dinner time? It's three o'clock in the afternoon." Li Na patted her head

, "How can I know so much about your Chinese rules? Well, you've never been very sensible. It's time to go in the evening, there shouldn't be much problem." Mo Shen said with a smile

After a while, Li Na finally warmed up. In fact, I can't blame her. I don't know where the car that Mo Shen drives here. There is no heating in the car at all. colder.

She got off the kang and went to the living room. The person Mo Shen was looking for was quite reliable. Clean the house and give it a brand new look. Looking at the gifts that Sister Xue had prepared, she added a large piece of meat that Sister Xue had just bought, and was going to see Grandma Tian.

"Husband, you're out, let's go together, okay?" Li Na immediately put on the red mink coat. Now she is not too arrogant! Keeping warm is king!

Mo Shen carried most of the gifts, and also held Li Na in one hand, and walked to Li's house. "Husband, I think your grandma Tian will be very happy to see me."

"That's not possible, maybe your grandma Tian will think, why is this little grinder coming back?" Mo Shen joked,

"I hate you. , Grandma Tian, ​​no, she likes me the most." When the two were joking, they met Li Aiguo who had just left the house.

"You, are you Comrade Li Na?" Li Aiguo looked at Li Na dressed like a capitalist in surprise. Some dare not recognize it, and only those foreigners dare to dress like this in China.

Chapter 150 I'm Still Young, I Don't Want Children

"Oh, Uncle Li, hello, I'm Li Na. Long time no see. Is your army on annual leave?" Li Na greeted him politely.

"Yeah, Comrade Xiao Li, who are you?"

"Uncle Li, I plan to go to Grandma Tian's house to pay homage to my early years," Li Na said with a smile.

When Mo Shen listened to their conversation, the corners of his mouth twitched. My wife is too naughty. That comrade Li Aiguo is no more than 30 years old at most, so how could he become an uncle? However, he has always ignored irrelevant people, nodded lightly to Li Aiguo, and dragged Li Na away.

"Uncle Li, there is a chance to visit our house. We're going to Grandma Tian's house. Goodbye!" Li Na felt that it would be rude to leave the family behind like this, so she pretended to be polite.

"Okay" Li Aiguo also said briefly that

the door of Grandma Haitian's house was not closed, and the two of them went in directly. "Grandma Tian, ​​are you at home?"

Grandma Tian heard the voice and came out of the room. I saw Li Na and the two of them. Quite surprised! Is it so easy to go abroad these days?

"When did you two come back? It's almost time to enter the house, it's cold outside." She hurriedly greeted the two of them to come in. Macau and here are at least two seasons apart, I am afraid this girl will not adapt to the climate here.

After entering the house, Grandma Tian was busy serving them both, pouring water, looking for cigarettes, and looking for candy to entertain them both.

"Professor Tian, ​​don't be too busy, I don't smoke." Mo Shen said politely, in fact he was not used to smoking.

"You kid, you are so polite. I didn't expect to see you two young couples so soon. When I heard the news that you were gone, I thought I would never see the two of you again. That's it!" Grandma Tian wiped her tears

, "How could it be? Professor Tian, ​​I think your body is very tough. We Xiaona said that we want our future children to come to you to learn knowledge?" Mo Shen said with a smile

"Okay, okay, okay, I will definitely teach your children well in the future, but why are you going back to China at this time? Is there something important?"

"What's wrong with us? It's not that girl Xiaona, I miss home and think badly. I don't want to eat tea every day in Macau, and I don't want to eat. I'm still free, so I'll bring her back to live for two days." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Xiao Na, you girl. It's too self-willed. It's too much tossing, and it's not easy to go back to China. You're too laborious and waste of money!" Grandma Tian glared at Li Na

, "Grandma Tian, ​​didn't I miss you? You don't. I know it's in Macau. Although it's considered the boundary of China. But all Cantonese is spoken there, and I can't understand it at all. I'm also very bored there. And I know Grandma Tian, ​​you must miss me, I I'll come to see you right away. Hee hee" Li Na went over and hugged Grandma Tian's arm.

"You child! Is it your husband who spoils you like that?" Grandma Tian said with a smile. She observed the child, looking much better than when she was in Beijing. And the young couple here looked affectionate and sweet, okay, just like one person. Maybe it's because I'm old and don't know how young people get along! But seeing that the girl was fine, she was relieved.

When Li Shuyang got home, before entering the house, she felt as if something was wrong with her ears. Otherwise, how can you hear Xiao Li Na's voice? How could she possibly come back from abroad? When I entered the house, did she come back? startled her.

"Li Na, how did you come back?" Li Shuyang asked in surprise, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Sister Yang, of course I came back by plane. What's wrong? Is there any problem?" Li Na smiled and said that Li

Shuyang realized that Mo Shen was also here. "Mo Shen, hello, welcome you two back to China.

" God nodded slightly to her, "I can't talk about returning to China, but Li Na has been homesick for a while now. We'll just stay here for a few days."

"Sister Yang, how are you doing? How are you and your brother-in-law?"

"That's it! He has been very busy in the army, and we don't have many opportunities to meet each other. Also, we don't want to have a brother-in-law, we are not married yet." Li Shuyang gave her a sullen look

when Grandpa Li entered the room . "Xiao Na, when did you two go back to China?"

"Oh, grandpa Li. We just arrived a while ago." Li Na said with a smile.

Then, Grandpa Li started chatting with Mo Shen. Said, said some foreign anecdotes. The old and the young also had a good time talking.

In fact, Li Na understands that Mo Shen is just looking at his own face, so he has no choice but to greet Grandpa Li, but this person has a good disguise, so others can't see it.

"Xiao Na, let's go. Let's talk in my room. It's not interesting for us to hear the topic of their men." Li Shuyang took Li Na into her room

. "En" Li Na, Li Shuyang, and Grandma Tian went to her room to chat. .

Leaving Grandpa Li and Mo Ren, the two of them chat. However, soon the three sons of Grandpa Li also came back. A few men didn't know what to talk about, but they seemed very speculative.

"Xiao Na, tell me the truth, are you doing well outside? Have you been bullied?" Li Shuyang asked with concern,

"Sister Yang, I have a good time outside. Mo He is also very good to me. , I just feel very boring sometimes, and I miss you all." Li Na was a little moved, if Li Shuyang didn't really care about her. She wouldn't ask her if Mo Shen treated her well or badly. No matter which society you are in, most people will find what you like to hear and hold you. Only people who really care about you won't just pick the good ones, but really worry about your safety. After all, she is a police officer, and she can guess who her husband is.

"Oh, that's good." Li Shuyang breathed a sigh of relief. She looked at the girl's complexion and felt very good, at least much better than before going abroad. The whole person also looks very healthy. It seemed that Mo Shen took good care of her.

"Xiao Na, your wedding days are not too short. How come there are none?" Grandma Tian asked with a smile

, "Grandma Tian, ​​what did you say? Are there any?" Li Na asked, pretending to be ignorant. It is estimated that Grandma Tian wanted to ask her if she was pregnant?

"You girl, I want to ask if you are pregnant?" Grandma Tian was worried when she saw her ignorant appearance.

"No, Grandma Tian, ​​I'm not pregnant."

"No, but don't worry, you haven't been married for a long time. You're still young, take your time, don't worry. Then have you guys gone to see?" Grandma Tian asked

Li Na worriedly that she had misunderstood when she heard that Grandma Tian. "Grandma Tian, ​​we don't want it yet. God Mo said that he would send me to high school after the new year, and I'm too young to have a child. Will it be dangerous?"

"This? You don't plan to have a child now. Does your husband agree? You are young, but he is happy? Since a woman is married, it is better to hurry up and have children. Only in this way can the man be firmly tied." Tian Grandma said earnestly.

"En" Li Na nodded. She didn't think that marriage could be tied down with children. In modern times, there are more and more people who have given birth to two or three children, divorced couples, and cheating men. But she didn't want to refute Grandma Tian. After all, she was at this age, and the starting point was for her own good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...