Seventies: Struggling Little...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Hanna Classification: Rebirth Through Status: Ongoing Sources: https://www.bimixsw.com/5_5504/ ... More

OVERVIEW
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170

121-130

142 0 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 121 was cheated, not his daughter

When Li Na arrived at the scene, the scene was still very chaotic. She heard the girl crying loudly, "I am not his daughter, you have been deceived. Where are his wife and children in Xiangjiang? My mother is his lover."

Li Na connected Just know the situation. that man. Act with people. As a result, the wife and children were all overwhelmed. After he lost. Take your own mistress and mistress' children. To pay off gambling debts. It is said that the child of that mistress was adopted by the beautiful girl just now. Logically speaking. This man is doing this wrong. But I didn't expect that the other party didn't pursue it. However, it looks like the man. It must have been the girl.

The winning side is a very feminine-looking man. But the facial features are very handsome. He is tall and tall. I saw that he had enough hooking fingers on the girl. "Come here, kitten" The girl ignored him, refused to go over, and continued to cry.

You can see this happening, and she sucks Hanako straight, but she doesn't know what to do either. But I see that the girl's nominal father has not left. Seeing his calm face, he still wanted to curry favor with that feminine man.

The feminine man saw that the girl was disobedient. Say to everyone, "Do you want to bet against me? My bet is her, as long as she wins. You can do whatever you want with her."

Li Na whispered to the bodyguard beside her. "Go, call us, the gamblers we hired."

"Yes" a bodyguard hurried away

when the feminine man spoke again, "Why do you think I'm very lucky. Or I'm too good at gambling. Don't dare to play with me? Well, you pick the same thing, and I'll bet with you. The girl who wins the bet will be yours. Well, no one dares to bet with me yet."

Li Na looked at him suspiciously, Is he very good at gambling?

Come here with a bodyguard. "This man is called Murray. He is very good at gambling. It is said that he has never lost. And he is very powerful. He is the leader of a gang in Italy! He is Chinese. But his skills and methods make People in Italy are very afraid."

Li Na asked the bodyguards to stay away from her, and she stood up timidly, "Is it really okay to bet on anything?"

Murray was stunned, how come another beautiful girl appeared. He gave what he thought was the gentlest smile. "Of course. What the little girl wants to bet is up to you." What

Li Na wanted was his words. "Then let's play stone betting. Let's just guess without betting on anything else. In that stone. Can jade be produced? Whoever guesses right wins, will it be successful? The loser pays for the original stone. Yes! Of course, you can take that girl away wherever you are. If there is jade in the original, it will be the winner."

"Little girl, what if you lose?" Murray was very interested. look at her.

"I lost, I lost, of course I paid for it. I will pay all the money for the rough stone." Li Na opened her innocent eyes, as if asking what are you thinking?

Murray was choked and speechless. However, it seems that this little girl's family background must be quite good. He also doesn't want to cause trouble here in Macau. "Okay"

Then they started picking the original. Unexpected things, three times in a row. The two of them. All guessed right. It seems that this Murray does have some ability. However, no matter how talented he is, he can't compare to Li Na, who has golden fingers. By the fourth round, the man guessed wrong. Although his rough stone. It just came out by the leather green, but he guessed it. No emeralds. Of course, it is impossible for us, Li Na, to guess wrong. Their piece also did not produce jade. The answer given is, of course, no jade.

"Sister, what's your name? From now on, you will have company to play with me." Li Na pulled the girl and said. In fact, Li Na planned to. When the matter was over, she gave the girl some money. Let her make a living on her own. She didn't let me take a pretty girl to her house. Isn't this just making trouble for yourself?

After the man paid the rough stone. "Little girl, I'm still interested in betting with you. We can move on to the next round."

"It's boring, it's boring, I've played enough. But if you really want to bet with me, I'll play two more rounds with you. But after two rounds, you can't be fooled any more. Really." Li Na's tone was stubborn. said.

The man held down the blue veins on his forehead, "Okay" I

didn't expect that after two rounds, the two of them would be tied again. I just didn't expect that the four stones they chose were all jadeite. Although it is not high Cui, but it is not bad. The two of them had to go on to the next round. "Little girl, let's add a weight. I think the pendant on your neck is good."

"What about you. What weight do you want to add? That ring is okay. What do you think?" Li Na said provocatively. his ring. At first glance, it is priceless. Li Na thinks it will have some special meaning and maybe

"Of course not. Do you know what my ring stands for? You won, do you dare to ask for it?" Murray said disdainfully.

"Why don't you dare to ask for it? Isn't it the ring on the finger of the person who wears it? If you want to bet, take that and bet with me. You must know that the pendant around my neck is also very meaningful. It's still a dragon stone. ?" Li Na said in disapproval.

The person next to him took a deep breath. Really big handwriting. The family heirloom of this dragon stone family! How dare this prodigal child take it out to gamble?

At this time, someone whispered something in Murray's ear. He pondered. "The little girl is fair. We chose this time. It's up to the other party to guess what you think?"

"Yes"

the man. The rough stone was quickly picked. Li Na casually pointed at a piece.

Li Na threw an identification technique on the rough stone chosen by Murray. "Ice Seeds of Violet" Li Na finally came out today with Gao Cui. However, she didn't want to be eye-catching, and naturally didn't want to say more. "Is this rough stone, I think it can produce jade." The

man. Looking at the stone that Li Na picked, after looking for a long time, she finally gave the answer, and it was green.

As a result, he gave the answer. The rough stone was almost ground into powder. Not the slightest bit of green appeared.

Li Na and others. Of course he is also rich in this rough stone. Let the pattern master. Let's start rubbing while explaining. Anyway. Even by skin green. He also lost this kid. Such a person should be taught a lesson. Girls who specifically bully them are disgusting.

The millstone has been grinding for a long time, and finally revealed the tip of the iceberg. A nice hint of purple appeared.

"Your name is Murray, right? You lose, pay the bill quickly. Throw the ring over." Li Na said arrogantly.

Murray stayed silent. "It's because you don't want to default on your bill. I'll tell you. If you want to default on your bill, be careful that I break your leg. Someone?" A group of bodyguards came over immediately. "Hey, boy, have you seen it? If you dare to default on your debt, I promise you won't be able to get out today."

Murray was so angry that he wanted to kill Li Na. Who is this little bastard from? These bodyguards saw blood at first sight. It seems that this girl's family is very strong. Should not be ah. Those more powerful families should know them all. He still took off his ring and threw it to Li Na. Pay the bill for gambling stones.

Chapter 122 Do you know why you lost so badly?

Li Na hooked her finger at Murray, "That's your name Murray, right, come here!" This is the same as Murray greeting the girl.

Murray's angry face burst with blue veins

, "But come on, it's okay. I want to know why you lost so badly? Why did you lose this thing to me? Let me tell you! One is because , you're such a rude person! The second is because you broke the rules. The third is because you killed people in the casino." Li Na said with a smile, just with a smile that made people want to beat her. "It's really boring, let's go." Li Na lifted her foot and planned to go upstairs, she herself was actually afraid of being beaten. It stands to reason that the man should be very powerful, and she was worried that her bodyguards could not stop him.

"Baby, you're naughty again!" Mo Shen came over with Feng Mo at some point. "Murray, when did you come here? Go upstairs for a drink."

"God Mo, who is this?" He pointed to Li Na.

"Oh, she's my wife! She's a little young, she's not very sensible, and she's always mischievous. Don't take it offense." Mo Shen said dotingly, and took Li Na into his arms in the past, "Baby, look You, make Murray angry! Apologize!"

"Humph" Li Na pouted. Just don't speak.

"Come on, let's go upstairs and have a good chat. This girl is spoiled by me and has a big temper." Mo Shen smiled and said that

Li Na looked at the girl. "Let's go. Go and live a good life in the future. Here's a thousand yuan, you can take it." She asked the bodyguard to hand her a thousand yuan. "Don't say no, this money is lent to you. When you have money, you will have to pay it back to me. Tell you, you will pay interest then!" Li Na smiled and said that

the girl nodded with tears in her eyes. "Also, I will definitely pay it back in the future. My name is Xu Yun. I will definitely repay you in the future." After speaking, the girl left without looking back.

Mo Shen looked at the girl without saying a word.

"Husband, why did you look at her just now. You won't look at her, huh!" Li Na glared at Mo Shen.

Mo Shen touched his nose, he just felt that his wife was too busy. That girl was obviously a bet won by her wife, so she just let her go? I don't want to leave her at home. In fact, you can put her in your own ballroom. Pay back? for that girl? She didn't open a shantang, fortunately, she didn't need to manage her apparent property. Otherwise, she would have to lose everything.

Several people went to Mo Shen's office. "Murray, you're too boring. You don't come to say hello to us when you arrive in Macau. You're busy picking up girls, so forget us all, you! We haven't seen each other for half a year." Feng Mo said jokingly,

"Why? , I just arrived. I was just looking at that man. He was so arrogant when he won some money. Seeing that I was so angry, I would teach him a lesson." Murray said indifferently.

Li Na, after hearing this, he is arrogant enough to say that others are arrogant? Who are you?

Mo Shen glanced at her, "Baby, return the ring to Murray."

"No, no, I don't want to give it back to him, I won it myself." Li Na refused,

"Li Na" Mo Shen looked at her sternly. , there was no warmth in his eyes,

Li Na was frightened by his eyes, and put the ring on his desk. After arriving in Macau. Mo Shen has been coaxing her with good words. Made her almost forget who her husband was.

"You go out to play." Mo Shen said lightly,

"Well, let's talk! I won't bother, I'm going out." Li Na nodded obediently and went out.

When she went out, "Mo Shen, you have to take care of this woman, you are always causing trouble. Fortunately, I met Murray, otherwise it would be another trouble." Feng Mo said coldly,

"En" Mo Shen Nodding, this girl has gotten used to herself recently. More and more do not know the sky is high. Really need to teach a lesson. "But Murray, you can send it. You can even gamble with the token representing your gang leader?"

"I'm not bored here. I saw two beautiful kittens. I teased them. I didn't expect it. One of them is yours. That kitten was let go by your kitten too. ." Murray said disapprovingly. But the girl who ran away. Did she really think she could run away? It is estimated that his people have already caught her. ring? Who dares to have his ring? Could his position be taken away with a ring?

"Murray, if you don't take it seriously, I'll throw this ring away. I don't believe that you have no trouble at all." Mo Shen lightly threatened

"Don't bother, Mo Shen, you can't do this. I'm like this, That's because I know that with our friendship, you won't give it to me!" Murray thought to himself, fortunately, Mo Shen and the two of them were not interested in their positions. Otherwise it's really hard to do. However, if the two of them were interested in their positions, they would have nothing to do with them. The two men were crueler than the other.

Li Na was actually very tired, and she wanted to go back to rest. But Mo Shen's eyes frightened her, so she didn't dare to speak.

"I'm too embarrassed to talk about others, but in fact, the most cowardly person should be me." Li Na smiled bitterly.

She forcibly endured the discomfort and walked out of the casino, wandering the streets.

Li Na saw that it was eight or nine in the morning on the street now. Unexpectedly, this group of gamblers is indistinguishable day and night. She didn't look like she was going to leave after it was already ordered. The casino was still so lively.

She was walking aimlessly on the street and turned in when she saw the path. In fact, she didn't know where she was going. She just walked like this, she didn't know how long she had gone. In fact, the body is very tired. But she couldn't control her legs and wanted to leave. She knew that there were bodyguards following her.

In fact, after knowing him, he has been living under his surveillance, right?

Li Na saw a place that looked like a market. There is a lot of excitement here, all kinds of hawking sounds, all kinds of gadgets. There are things for food, clothing, housing and transportation.

She stopped in front of a small restaurant selling food. This small restaurant sells freshly made food, such as meat buns, dumplings, and noodles. Also, the snacks with southern characteristics.

Li Na rarely sees a pasta seller. She and I sit down. "Boss, here's a bowl of noodles."

After a while, the boss brought her a big bowl of noodles. This is the kind of traditional hand-rolled noodles. Spinach is added in it, and the green and white noodles look very nice.

Li Na picked one and tasted it. Okay, not too bad. She ate them one by one. She ate for a long time. In fact, she didn't know where she should go, and she didn't want to go home, so she was spending time here. The owner of the shop is an amiable old lady. Li Na has been here for so long, and she didn't drive anyone away. She was also considerate and brought her a small plate of cut fruit. "Little girl, come and have a taste. The fruit that grandma cut for you doesn't cost any money."

"Grandma, thank you." Li Na picked up the quick apple. "En" tasted pretty good.

This grandma has a weird accent and can speak Mandarin. You must know that people of this age generally do not understand Mandarin. She looked at her grandmother with some doubts.

"The little girl is also from the north. It's just that she has been here for many years." The shop owner said with a smile

Chapter 123 The gentlest means

Li Na may be too tired. She was just spending time here and didn't leave. Until noon. She asked for noodles and a few more side dishes. Eat slowly with chopsticks.

She was worried that the shop owner would think she was a freelancer and took out the banknotes and paid the bill first. "You don't have to pay first, little girl." Grandma said with a smile.

"It doesn't matter, grandma, just keep it for now. You should be busy in a while." Li Na rarely comes here. Can meet someone who can speak Mandarin to her. I had a good time chatting with that grandma. Find out by chatting with her.

What she thinks of Macau is that it is very prosperous and rich. It is very one-sided, in fact, life here is not easy. Just like in Beijing, you look very prosperous and tall. But in fact, there are many people and their families crammed into small houses with dozens of square meters. More so here. There is even a family of four or five people. Live in a small house of seven or eight square meters. It is commonly known as the coffin room here. Making money is actually not easy. It's confusing here. It's a small business, and there are many punks who collect protection fees. There are also a lot of taxes...

Li Na only realized at this time that the place where she lived for a few months turned out to be like this. It seems that she was really abandoned by Mo Shen. Do not know the suffering of the world.

She had eaten, but she still didn't want to leave, and she didn't want to move. She just stayed here towards the end of the night. Having dinner here, she said goodbye to the boss when he was about to feint.

In fact, she doesn't know what happened to her? So inexplicably depressed. She just wanted to be alone for a while.

Another reason for her bad mood. It's just that there is no space for herself, when she writes novels. I want to learn from it, but I dare not take out the information in the tablet computer.

She didn't know where she was going, and didn't want to go home, so she hugged her knees and sat on the steps of a closed grocery store.

I don't know how long it took, "Baby, go home, what are you doing sitting here?" Mo Shen's voice

"Oh" Li Na got up, because sitting for too long, her legs were a little numb, and her head was a little congested.

Mo Shen picked her up and stuffed her into the car.

"Baby, what's wrong with you? I don't think you're in a good mood!"

"It's nothing, I just want to be alone!"

"You want to be alone and go home? Stay in the bedroom! Come here! What are you doing! Besides, what's so delicious here, the things here are very unhygienic."

"Oh" Li Na couldn't care less about him. When he

got home, Li Na went to the bathroom to take a shower and lay down. In fact, she didn't sleep at all, just stared blankly.

In the second half of the night, she felt that Mo Shen was coming, and she closed her eyes. She just ignored him.

Mo Shen frowned at her, this girl was obviously pretending to be asleep. This girl is leaving because she gave the ring she won. Just play with yourself. She didn't even think that it was something she could want? Really spoiled by myself.

But he himself didn't want to coax her. This kind of thing can't be used to, and it's okay to not know the severity of anything. He hadn't said anything yet, she said that she started to play with her temper first.

Mo Shen ignored her and lay down to sleep. He lay down for a while, unable to sleep, and sat up. I was very angry, this dead girl, how good I am to her every day, and I am so angry with myself that I can't sleep.

He looked at the person lying beside him, smiled and pretended to be asleep, right? He rolled over and pressed her under him, and kissed her fiercely.

Li Na struggled with her head, but couldn't move. She raised her foot to kick him, but Mo Shen quickly avoided it.

"Aren't you pretending to be asleep? Why don't you pretend? Tell me what's going on today? What kind of trouble is there with you?" Mo Shen pinched her chin and asked

Li Na angrily glaring at him, but didn't speak.

Mo Shen laughed angrily at her appearance, and his hand holding his chin increased his strength.

Li Na was pinched by him, and her eyes were filled with tears. Tears flowed uncontrollably, and she snorted softly.

Seeing her like this, Mo Shen quickly let go, "Baby, don't make trouble, okay? You're not. Have you seen that ring? That thing really can't be given to you. What do you want someone's token to represent the gang leader? There will be casualties, okay? Be good! My husband will find you a better ring than his."

Li Na scolded inwardly, Mo Shen, you son of a bitch, you are in a bad mood, you just don't Not that reason, okay? She was in a bad mood because of his attitude. Also, she felt that she was just a golden bird that he kept in captivity. No freedom whatsoever? But can she say that? Would it be useful to say.

"Humph" Li Na thought to herself, she just ignored him!

Mo Shen sat up and hugged her, "Wife, don't do this. I also have a temper."

Li Na looked at him holding her arm, lowered her head, bit her hard, and vented her depression.

"Baby, my husband will try his best to make your life happy and give you the greatest freedom. But I also have a lot of things that I can't do. I know your behavior in the casino today is to help that poor girl. You don't go often, so I don't know, this kind of situation. It happens often in any casino. You can't control it, and you can't control it. Besides, you think you put her a sum of money and she will be fine. Live? A beautiful girl. It is very difficult to survive alone in this society. Besides, she is attracted by Murray. I think she is very likely to be captured by Murray again. Even without Murray, There will be others too. I tell you this to make you understand. I'm not suspicious and looking for a lot of people to look at you, but this society is too dangerous and too complicated. Especially here, so don't I'm always picking things up, okay? If I didn't get out in time. Maybe Murray kidnapped you too. If you're so angry with him, maybe he'll deal with you and torture you? It's the last time I can Save you, I'm afraid you don't have the confidence to live anymore. Baby, do you know how he tortured his prisoner?"

Li Na shook her head

"Baby, I will never scare you. This Murray, have you seen his hands? His hands are more flexible than women's. I have seen him torture women. He will use a very flexible very Thin silk thread. Peel off the human skin alive. If he doesn't want the person to die. He will use fine salt. Apply a thin thread on the human body. Then find a needle and sew the human skin , and then sew it up..."

Li Na shivered when she heard it, "Mo Shen, don't talk about it, don't scare me"

Mo Shen lightly kissed the corner of her mouth and smiled lowly, "Baby, listen Are you scared? Let me tell you. This is his most gentle method. Of course, sometimes he also uses it. Some rough and conventional methods. Find dozens of his subordinates to spoil people, and then give them to others Unloading parts, I don't want to say anything else. Look at what I said, you are going to start having nightmares again. So I said, you shouldn't offend him. If you are really kidnapped by him, he will torture you. I have to kill him. Baby, you know what. That will kill a lot of people. Like my subordinates, and the people on their side. Baby, you are the kindest, you have the heart to watch those people die in vain. So say Be more obedient in the future, and don't keep causing trouble."

Chapter 124 There is a market

"Husband, is that girl really going to be taken back by him? Isn't she very pitiful?" Li Na asked

worriedly, "Maybe? But maybe, that girl is a local after all. People you know may not Less. Besides, people who come out of the orphanage are not that simple. Maybe they run away and hide. It's not a big deal even if he catches them. She has to be obedient. Maybe Murray will be nice to her. !" Mo Shen didn't care what happened to the girl.

"If he is really caught, the girl will be miserable. No matter what? Her adoptive mother was also killed by Murray. How could she possibly be under him?"

"Why not ? Maybe? Human nature is very complicated. Besides, it was her adoptive mother's lover who killed his adoptive mother. It has nothing to do with Murray. Even if Murray didn't bet with him, he wouldn't bet with others. This kind of person is Damn it. So baby. If you get angry in the future, you have to find the right person, like that girl's adoptive father. He has no ability and has a very low character. You will be fine with him, just cut him alive, husband I can bear it for you. But don't mess with those people on the road. And my bodyguard clearly told you. He is the leader of a gang, right? You dare to mess with him?" Mo Shen squeezed angrily. She said, "Ah! It hurts to death, you bastard!" Li Na grinned in pain and was amused by her appearance. "Baby, it won't hurt if I rub it for you!"

"No" Li Na She quickly refused, "Your hands are always heavy, and it hurts even more when you knead it. Mo Shen, if you dare to pinch me, I'll beat you!" Angrily, she raised her fist and hit him on the chest

, "What kind of meat do you look like? It hurts my hand." Li Na glared at him. It was said that she beat him with her fist, but her hand hurt.

Mo Shen picked up her little hand, really blew her mouth, and said with a smile, "Baby, you must know that the effect of force is mutual."

"Hmph, by the way, you and Feng Mo both talked about me in the office. What a bad word, don't think that I don't know that you are paying attention to me when you speak a foreign language. You two big men. It's abhorrent to actually pay attention to people." Li Na pouted.

"Well, I didn't say anything. You didn't see it, I was just responding to him. He was the one who saw our love and was jealous of us. He really didn't say anything nice about you. He even let me lock you up. , I won't let you go out. I even spoiled you? But I don't want to lock you up! What should I do if I suffocate my baby?" Mo Shen said without hesitation. Sold Feng Mo.

"Humph! I knew that guy didn't say anything nice about me, he was full of bad water, and I didn't know how I offended him. This bastard! I'm smart. I go to his store every day to get things. I specially pick Take gold jewelry and kill him, who asked him to give me that broken brand." Li Na gritted his teeth,

"Take it, go to him every day to get it, until he goes bankrupt." Mo Shen followed her words

, "En" Li Na Nodding his head

, Feng Mo was having sex with a Thai mixed-race beauty. At the critical moment, he sneezed, "Well? What's going on?" He shook his head "lili, let's continue!"

"Baby, let's sleep! I'll put my arms around you to sleep!" Mo Shen put her down and hugged her tightly.

"Well" she pierced his pregnancy again. "Mo"

"Huh?"

"Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up in your arms. If I wake up and find you're gone again, I'll quarrel with you, hum!" Li Na closed her eyes, Mo's arms were really good warmth.

Mo Shen... This dead girl stays in bed by herself, sleeps until the sun rises three poles every day, and doesn't want others to get up early.

...

Mo Shen looked at the little woman who was sleeping in his arms, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. He also experienced the feeling of staying in bed, the little woman moved in his arms, and his body instantly stiffened.

You must know that the person in his arms belongs to him. He turned over and pressed the person under him. It was time

to wake her up... Li Na was woken up by him. She obediently cooperated with his movements, and Mo Shen felt that When she reacted, the movement became even bigger.

...

Mo Shen helplessly looked at the little woman who was holding his waist and didn't let go. "Baby, be obedient, it's almost noon, it's time to get up."

"No, no, don't get up, I still want to sleep, you Do n't get up either!" Li Na closed her eyes and said, " Should we go to dinner first? Go to bed after dinner? " Yang Lanlan shouted, "What are you two doing? Don't get up yet, Li Na, are you going to the hot spring?" Yang Lanlan heard from their housekeeper that Mo Shen didn't come out, so she didn't dare to break in directly. . "Wait a minute, I'll get up now." Li Na shouted loudly, and went straight to the bathroom to take care of herself. Mo Shen smiled, put on his clothes, and went out directly. Yang Lanlan didn't dare to speak when she saw Mo Shen coming out. She wouldn't really disturb other people's good things, would she? In fact, she didn't even think about it. If that's the case, will the housekeeper let her in the living room? Will she be allowed to yell? After a while, Li Na came out, "Lanlan, wait for me for a while, I'll have something to eat first. You can have something with me. " One family, Hot Spring Villa, it's comfortable to take a hot spring there. Let's have a good time there. We can also find two people to give us a massage." Yang Lanlan waved her hand , "Baby, are you sure you can go to the hot spring in this situation?" Mo Shen remembered the traces of being loved by him on her body. Li Na blushed, "It's alright, I'll find a way to keep her from seeing it." Mo Shen smiled evilly, "Actually, it's okay for her to see it. She has lived in Warsaw for a long time. Who knows, what will happen to them? She What else do you understand?" Li Na kicked him, "Eat yours!" At this time, the housekeeper came, "Master, Master Wu is here!"

"Well, let him wait in the living room for a while." Mo Shen said lightly that after

dinner, the two of them went to the living room and found that Yang Lanlan and Wu Zun were chatting vigorously.

"What are you two talking about? It's so lively." Li Na said with a smile, but she was surprised that the two of them could still chat together.

"Li Na. We are reading the novel you wrote. I think it's really good." At some point, Yang Lanlan brought the manuscript paper of the novel "The Eighth Pawnshop" written by Li Na on the desk. .

Making Li Na so angry that she wanted to get angry, she glared at the housekeeper angrily. Uncle Xuan touched his nose and wondered if this could blame me. It's not that you are too casual with her usually. She's used to taking your stuff. I'm just a housekeeper, and I can't stop me either. Speaking of important things, don't you put them in the drawer? On the bright side, she will definitely take it casually! Otherwise, why wouldn't she dare to enter the young master's study? Of course, she just wanted to believe. Everyone will stop. And the young master's study will be locked as long as he leaves.

"Li Na, don't look like that. Don't you write novels for people to read? We both help you analyze and analyze the sales. I feel pretty good. Right, Master Wu?" Yang Lanlan said with a smile,

"I think so too . It's really well written. Sometimes I'm quite surprised. Sister-in-law, how can you put so many strange things in your mind? Let's do it. Our Ngee Ann Club is in Xiangjiang. There are several entertainment companies. I think This can be made into a TV series. What do you think, sister-in-law?" Wu Zun said with a smile, looking at this novel from his perspective. Although the story is a bit simple, it is still fresh. There should be a market.

Chapter 125.

Li Na glanced at Mo Shen, she didn't know if she should agree to Wu Zun, of course she knew that this novel would be a hit when it was made into a TV series! It's just that she is not sure, is Wu Zun really optimistic about this novel, or is it to please her husband? If I really promised him, would it be appropriate?

Mo Shen, nodded to Li Na. He was quite confident in what his wife wrote. Just like the "Huaxia Jagged Army Soul" written in Huaxia. "Written very well. Although he had some doubts, how could his wife write it. Such an in-depth article. But it is undeniable that the novel is really well written. As far as he knew, it was because of the novel she wrote that the newspaper's sales went up. Besides, even if Wu Zun wanted to please himself, he wouldn't take it, the entertainment company of Ngee Ann Society was joking.

"Really? Can my novel also be made into a TV series? Great." Li Na pretended to be excited and said,

"Well, sister-in-law, sort it out and save your existing manuscript. Give it to me in two days. I'll pass it on over there first. Let's sign another agreement. I believe that the TV series made from this novel will definitely be popular. You know, my vision is very accurate." Wu Zun rarely said seriously,

"Okay, I'll give you the draft in two days. However, I have not finished writing this novel yet. But I will definitely try to get him to finish the draft as soon as possible. Well, I will write two more songs. This TV series. Take a look and use it if you think it's suitable." Li Na said with a smile,

"Okay, I'll take a look at the song you wrote in a couple of days." Wu Zun knew the song she wrote in the night dance hall Song is good. What is it called "Little Enemy". "By the way, sister-in-law. This is a gift from our old man. He said that this girl is very good for her body." Wu Zun pushed Li Na a beautiful box.

"This" Li Na glanced at

Mo Shen and Mo Shen nodded to Li Na, "Wu Zun, your old man is too polite. I will definitely come to visit you someday.

" This thing. The sixth wife of our old man, he is not willing to give it if he wants it." Wu Zun said indifferently, they are not stupid, is Mo Shen's advantage so easy to take?

Li Na opened the box and it turned out to be a Hetian jade bracelet. I saw this bracelet, the texture is delicate, white as fat, especially nourishing and smooth, giving people a feeling of softness in the middle. She put the bracelet in her hand and felt a touch of warmth. It seems. This should be the legendary Hetian jade, or it can be said that this is warm jade.

"This bracelet is so beautiful. And it feels hot when you wear it on your hand! I like it so much. Master Wu, thank you!" Li Na said happily,

"If you like it, wear it!" Mo Shen put the bracelet on her. On, saying that this warm jade is really hard to find. Actually, this thing. They do have ghosts, but unfortunately they are local goods. How could he let his wife bring that kind of thing. The bracelet, when he saw it, was the kind passed down from an old life, and his wife was relieved to bring it with him.

"Husband, let's talk, Lan Lan and I are going to the hot spring!" Li Na said to Mo Shen, who knows if this Wu Zun has something to do with him? She is also inconvenient to listen to.

"Sister-in-law, are you sure you want to go to the hot spring?" Wu Zun glanced at Li Na's neck. Although it was covered tightly, there was still a hint of a hickey.

"Husband, look at him." After hearing Wu Zun's words, Li Na refused, pouted, and said to Mo Shen.

"Sister-in-law, don't do this, I don't have any other thoughts at all. I just remind you. And you, Yang Lanlan! You two girls, what hot spring are you going to go to, even if it's from Warsaw. So what? It's a place for us men to have fun. You two are going to join in the fun. Occasionally go to the dance hall to listen to songs. Then you want to run away? What are you doing?" Wu Zun glanced at the two of them again

, "Me" Li Na was choked by him and was speechless.

"It's really not suitable for you two girls to go to the hot spring. Just stay at home. My wife waits for me to have time, let's go together." Mo Shen also agreed with Wu Zun's point of view

, "What happened to the two of us? Can we go? Can't we go? We're not doing bad things. Isn't it just soaking in hot springs. I heard that this is good for the body. How can there be sexism in hot springs?" Yang Lanlan glared at them both at a glance

"It's not a matter of sexism. There are too many people there and it's very chaotic. Besides, you two can't go there by yourself. You also need to bring a group of bodyguards. These bodyguards, except for the sister-in-law's Chi Yan, who is a woman, the rest are all men. You two women stripped naked and took a bath inside, and a group of big men were waiting outside. Do you think this looks good?" Wu Zunxie smiled and said that

Li Na thought that there was nothing wrong with taking a hot spring. As a result, let this kid talk. Even she felt a little uncomfortable.

"Lanlan, I think it's better. Listening to him, I also feel uncomfortable!"

"Well, I won't go to the hot spring!" Yang Lanlan glared at Wu Zun angrily, this kid's mouth is too bad .

The plan to soak in the hot spring was lost. "Husband, choose a longer and kinder bodyguard from the bodyguard I went out with yesterday. Let him follow me and give me someone!" Li Na remembered the one she saw yesterday, the snack bar The old lady in. I want to go see her again. It's a pity that she was wandering around yesterday, and she doesn't remember it herself.

"Okay, I'll call someone for you in a while, but why do you want someone? Don't you hate someone following you the most?" Mo Shen said in confusion,

"Oh, I think, go and see, the one I went to yesterday. Place. Then you have a snack shop, and the owner of the shop is an old lady, who is very nice. Is it still my hometown? I plan to visit her when I have time. Is that right?" Li Na said embarrassedly, "Hey, I I forgot how I got there."

Mo Shen's head is full of black lines, it's really embarrassing to marry such a wife. I dare to say this in front of an outsider.

"What are you talking about? It's so lively?" Warsaw came over.

"It's not about your cousin, it's the two of them! These two women actually want to go to your hot spring? Let me talk about it." Wu Zun accepted. "Lan Lan, it

's really inappropriate for the two of you to go. So, I'll treat you today. How about we all go there for a while? It's time to cheer for the brothers." You find a beautiful chick to serve you!"

Before Wu Zun could speak, Yang Lanlan slammed Huasha so hard that Wu Zun bared his teeth in pain!

Li Na secretly shouted, "Shit, screw you to death!"

"Hahaha..." Wu Zun smiled gloatingly, the boy was in front of him, pretending to be out of five. Like a fucking grandson in front of his cousin.

"Okay, don't make trouble." Mo Shen's eyes were also full of smiles. "Since these two little things want to go. Anyway, we don't have any big business now. Let's just accompany them. Let's go there to relax too. How is it?"

One person quickly reached an agreement and decided to go to the hot spring villa to relax.

Chapter 126 Shadow

"Let's go there and relax for a while, it's all pity for me, a lonely person. But bro Mo," Wu Zun paused, seemingly unintentionally saying, "The rough stone I bought last time has gone up a lot, how about you? How can I bet that Gao Cui is here?"

"I don't know, I haven't opened it yet?" Mo Shen said lightly,

"Ah?" Wu Zun was a little bit unconvinced

, "I've been busy these two days. Your sister-in-law, you are always pestering me, no, I just got up for a while today, if Yang Lanlan came over and let me get out of bed now!" Mo Shen said lightly, looking so serious.

"Haha, didn't you see it?" Wu Zun's laughing Li Na smacked Mo Shen fiercely. "Mo Shen, you bastard, you are talking nonsense! I'm ignoring you!"

"No, Li Na is not my fault. Did you wake up? I didn't expect you to have such a side." Yang Lanlan also followed

Li Na, who was coaxing "me", and went back to the bedroom. If she went to the hot spring, she had to prepare two more clothes. clothing.

"Look, are you pissed off? I'm much more self-disciplined than you, so I didn't say anything after seeing it." Huasha laughed, "But, God Mo, she can still have some skills, so she won't let me When you get out of bed, can her small body hold up? Haha!"

"Look at each of you. Your brains are so dirty, you have to do things in bed?" Don't worry! We big men can say anything. Aren't you married yet?" Putting the fire to Yang Lanlan's place, Wu Zun stared at Yang Lanlan in confusion, "You? Is it?" It was just the smile in his eyes that betrayed She made Yang Lanlan angry and wanted to kick Wu Zun, but she was from Xiangjiang. She is very familiar with Wu Zun's history. Resisting the urge to kick him, he kicked his cousin.

Li Na packs her clothes in the bedroom, even joking to them. She didn't care much, but she was a woman after all, so she couldn't talk with them!

Think about it. She wrote out the two opening and closing songs from Pawnshop No. 8, as well as the syllables. Of course, she wrote them down, of course very quickly. Prepare to get the ballroom first, and let the singers and them sing and watch first.

After packing up, when I was about to go to the hot spring villa, Uncle Xuan came over, "Master, Mr. Feng and Mr. Mu are here to visit!"

"Please,"

I saw these two people came in with a solemn expression!

"Li Na, Yang Lanlan, let's go to Warsaw, and I'll take you to the villa when you have time." Mo Shen said lightly,

"You two can do anything at my place, but you can't go out. Go!" Huasha continued. Said, gave the bodyguard a gesture.

Li Na and the others were escorted by bodyguards to Warsaw, and they were not allowed to go out.

"Li Na, I know that my cousin has a dry place and has collected a lot of good things. Let's go there and take a look. Let's see what's pleasing to the eye, and we'll confiscate it from him." Yang Lanlan said excitedly,

"It's alright if you go, It's not suitable for me to go, right?" Li Na hesitated,

"Why is it inappropriate? Don't worry, if he has something very important, he won't let us find it." Yang Lanlan said indifferently,

"Come" and the two of them went to Warsaw for special storage. place for things.

"Housekeeper, open the door, my cousin said, I can choose whatever you want in it." Yang Lanlan said directly to the housekeeper, omitting her name and calling her title directly.

The housekeeper's eyebrows jumped, and the young master told him to know, but when did this young lady know about this place? Although he was reluctant, he still opened the door.

The two of them went in and saw a lot of good things. There are a lot of jadeite materials on the savings shelf here. However, the two of them were not interested in this, and continued to look back. Dao was a relatively precious item. There are also some boxes with precious jewelry. Also, many bottles of good vintage. But they didn't come here for these.

Finally found a big box in the innermost. "Li Na, help me quickly and open the box to see what good things are inside." The

two spent nine cattle, one of the two tigers. Another half day of fiddling. Only when I opened the box, it was a collection of pistols and other weapons, among which there were some very beautiful pistols. on the pistol. It's all set with gems, it's very beautiful.

Yang Lanlan took it out and looked at it, "Well, this is not bad." After flipping through it again, he found it. some bullets.

"Lan Lan, can you use this?" Li Na asked suspiciously.

"If you want to say that you can hit people, I don't know how to hit people. However, I can load and unload magazines. It's easy to fire bullets, just pull the trigger." Yang Lanlan said confidently,

"Well, you are really amazing. , teach me too, I don't know how to use it." Li Na said enviously, she has never seen a pistol when she is so old.

"No problem, this pistol, we each have two, and we want the one with gems. We are getting a few boxes of ammunition." Yang Lanlan made a decision

, "En" Li Na nodded, "but I have to ask for one without gems. Play with the two." The two of them sneaked pistols and bullets into their clothes. Went to Yang Lanlan's bedroom and locked the door. Yang Lanlan began to teach Li Na how to play with guns, for example, how to switch the insurance? How to unload the magazine! How are you loading bullets...

The housekeeper was in a hurry outside, even if the two of them were tucked and taken out, he knew what they took. Even if you take away those precious jadeites and jewelry from Warsaw, he will ignore them. But what are you doing with guns, such a dangerous thing.

Mo Shen here

"Mo Shen, the underworld alliance has been established in Europe, and we have to deal with Satan together! I got the news that Satan has come here." Murray said solemnly.

In fact, Shen Mo didn't have much contact with Satan, and he didn't have any festivals. He didn't express his position. Let's see the attitude of those few people.

"You don't know. He's over there now. It's aroused public anger. The underworld alliance, it's already out. The price of 200 million US dollars. Come for his head. Even if we don't plan to make this money. But we can't be implicated by him. Feng Mo said coldly

, "Well, it makes sense. There are too many gangs in the underworld alliance. When they unite, we have a lot of disadvantages. Why don't we form an alliance. Even if we don't fight them. Let's form an alliance. , they don't dare to touch us casually!" Wu Zun said, "If we form an alliance, I think there are many benefits. They are at least in Southeast Asia. They are their own people. With Murray watching over there, then We will get the news from the side as soon as possible." Warsaw thought about it and said. "But we'd better not fight with the underworld alliance and Satan. We have nothing to do with us. Of course, if something happens, we are not afraid."

"In this case, let's form an alliance!" Mo Shen thought for a moment. Said that they then discussed the specific process of forming an alliance for a long time. In the end, they gave the alliance's organization a name. It is called (Shadow), so to speak, the power of the shadows. It's all over the world

Chapter 127 Inexplicable Desire

Li Na and Yang Lanlan learned to disassemble and assemble the pistol for a while. She suddenly thought of a question, "Lan Lan, I think we should practice shooting."

"Actually, I think so too, but it won't work. If we take his cousin and rob my cousin, we won't be very willing. If we practice shooting, it will be exposed! If we have a chance, let's practice secretly outside. By the way, Li Na, our guns must be hidden. Otherwise, they will be robbed by them. I don't know what my cousin thinks. Yes, I'm just not allowed to play with guns." Yang Lanlan complained,

"Well, I must hide these two guns and never let them take them away." Li Na nodded, she also loves these two guns no. Besides, if the gun is thrown into the space, who can find it? You will feel more secure when you go out. "But Lan Lan, I think your housekeeper may have discovered it. We have taken a pistol."

"It's okay, don't be afraid of him. I'll explain to him later. She dares to tell the truth, let's see how I deal with him."

Li Na said He pouted, that was Warsaw's housekeeper. Don't say you're not married now? Even when he was married, he also listened to Warsaw. Just like in his own house, the housekeeper treats him with respect. In fact, he obeys Mo Shen's orders in everything, including all the servants. But these two guns will definitely keep it. Absolutely will not be handed over.

Li Na took care of Yang Lanlan and asked for one of her, a bigger handbag. Put the gun and bullets in it, you can't tuck it in your clothes, take it out, it's too obvious. She decided to leave the house in Warsaw. Just put the gun and bullets into the space.

"By the way, Lanlan, that day your cousin said he knew him, what? Did the people from the entertainment company mean Wu Zun?"

"It's not him, in fact, my brother owns an entertainment company, but it's not as good as Ngee Ann Club. It's just a big scale, what's wrong? Don't you know?" Yang Lanlan asked suspiciously

"Nonsense, how would I know? You didn't tell me. You have to know that it's in our home. Mo Shen, didn't tell me anything. I knew you were from Xiangjiang, Warsaw, cousin or fiancee. I just heard that your family is very strong. As for what you do? I don't know at all. But Yang Lanlan, why didn't you just say that your family made a TV series for me? Do you think? I didn't write very well. Okay. But it doesn't matter if you think it's not good, I won't be angry with you." Li Na still glared at her

, "No, I don't think your writing is bad. It's not your fault, no Did I say it? I just came into your study today because I got bored by accident. He happened to see the manuscript when he took it out. Can't I compete with Wu Zun?" Yang Lanlan said angrily,

"Okay, don't be angry anymore. If I write again next time, I will definitely show you the first one. But we have to agree, if I write badly, you are not allowed to laugh at me." Li Na smiled and said,

"Well, this is fine, I Try not to laugh at you, hee hee!"

"Huh"

After she finished dinner at Warsaw's house, the housekeeper sent someone to pick Li Na home. In fact, he just asked someone to pass the word, the two families were neighbors. Although the villas here are a bit bigger.

When Li Na got home, they had already left. I saw Mo Shen standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window smoking a cigar and didn't know what to think.

Li Na just wanted to go over and ask him what happened? The housekeeper brought him a small cup of soup, "Young mistress. The young master specially ordered us to stew it for you. It's very nourishing, so drink it up!"

Li Na actually had some resistance to these so-called tonic soups. "Uncle Xuan, I'll drink it tomorrow, I was very full in Warsaw today." The

housekeeper, Uncle Xuan, held the bowl of soup in front of her. Don't leave, just look at her.

Li Na couldn't, so she picked up the soup and drank it. Fortunately, this cup of soup is relatively small, otherwise, it would be really uncomfortable. How else to say it? She felt that she had no human rights.

Uncle Xuan was satisfied and nodded. Going down, by the way, all the servants were kicked out.

Mo Shen still had the same attitude, he glanced at Li Na lightly. Then he reached out to her to "take it out"

Li Na threw the bag to him, of course she had smuggled the gun into the space.

Mo Shen glanced at her with a smile, "Take it out."

Li Na waved to him, meaning that there was nothing in his hands.

Mo Shen raised his eyebrows, this dead girl made up her mind not to hand over the pistol!

"Baby, those will be collected by Warsaw. They have already been shipped from the factory, and they are not easy to use for many years. Don't let the fire go away, you are obedient, and give me the gun. Otherwise, there will be danger!" Mo Shen rarely explained so much.

Li Na ignored him and went directly to the bedroom, showered, and slept!

God Mo's face was darkened. In this world, she was the only one who dared to be so rude to herself and ignored her so much, yet she could still be safe and sound.

Seeing the little man lying on the bed pretending to be sleeping, the corners of his mouth twitched. He didn't get up until the afternoon today. Is she asleep?

He looked at her fixedly. When talking about Satan today, he had the urge to compete with Satan for a moment. He also knew that it was very dangerous. Maybe if he was not careful, he would do it. If he had done this before, he must know that there is a very bloodthirsty and aggressive factor in his bones and blood. In this world, there are very few people who can compete with him, and Satan is one of them. Even stronger than him.

But he thought about her, but he hesitated. He didn't take life seriously before, and life was a game for him, but now, for her, he still formed an alliance with them. There's even a different kind of fun in doing nothing at risk.

But now, he wants to create a relatively safe environment around him, so that his wife can grow up happily and without any worries.

He can also happily guard her life. You must know that since the age of fifteen, in addition to revenge, his goal in his life is.... But there was never a bit of warmth, and even sometimes he felt that he was not alone. But now it's different, he can also feel his heart beating. It's just that with concern, you can't be so fearless. He knew if something happened to him. Without his enemies, sometimes people in their organization and his allies, can tear her down. He must save his own life to protect her.

"Wife, do you know that because of you, I have lost a lot of fun in my life? You have to compensate me well, do you know?" He kissed her neck, causing her to shudder!

"Wife, you're getting more and more sensitive!" He smiled lowly in her ear

. Something was wrong with him. Li Na felt that something was wrong with her. She shouldn't be like this. She is relatively cold to that aspect, and even sometimes feels pain. How can you do this now? There is an inexplicable desire!

Chapter 128 Missing the target

She made a shy murmur, although she felt that something was wrong, she still followed her senses and said "husband, here"! She pointed to her red lips. Mo Shen immediately kissed her red lips, and drove straight into her lips. When he just finished the kiss, "Husband, I still want to kiss." She opened her mouth slightly, her eyes blurred, "Okay", his voice was hoarse and suppressed... You have to ask him carefully. Did you eat something you shouldn't eat?

" Shen Mo, the soup you asked the kitchen to cook for me today didn't add anything, right?" Li Na felt that this was a matter of principle, and she couldn't tolerate it, so she had to ask herself clearly.

"No! It's the best part of letting them use sika deer. Soup for you. That small cup is the most essential part. Don't you think your body is much stronger now than before. At least not as much as before. Weak. A little thing with no conscience. You know it's not easy to do this stuff. Isn't it easy?" Mo Shen said seriously, he didn't actually lie to her, how could he drug her? It's just that this venison and deer blood has its own...

"But, I still feel that something is wrong with me. Are you sure, what's wrong?" Li Na glared at him.

"What's wrong? Isn't this normal? Originally, you women would like this kind of thing slowly! Besides, what are you thinking? I will still hurt you, you forget, that day you yourself How far have you gone? If it was not long after that, can you go that far?" Mo Shen smiled, "Baby, hand over the gun. Or clean up you!" He changed the subject.

"Hmph, um? What did you say? What gun? What about handing it over?" Li Na continued to grind her teeth in a foolish manner, and he made it clear. Did he not know what happened to her? I'm still here to play stupid with him.

"Nana, darling, the two guns you are holding are really not suitable for you to play. The one with gemstones is just like the one you don't like. The one without gemstones has too much impact on the back seat. Well, if you want to pull the trigger, you will dislocate your wrist. Plus, those two guns are at least 20 years old. Even if you don't use them, they will be a little old. It's really dangerous. You are like this. I Can I find you one that suits you?"

"Go find it for me now!" Li Na immediately sat up excitedly!

"My Nana! We don't have that kind of model at home, so I have to go outside to find it. At least tomorrow." Mo Shen said helplessly, saying that the wind is the rain, and he didn't know who to follow.

"Well..." Li Na pondered for a while, "You brought me that gun, I'll think about it again." She couldn't help but be amused.

"I must give the gun back to Warsaw tomorrow! We don't want his rubbish. So do you two, such a rare opportunity to get into his collection vault. Just play with this rubbish. I heard He has a lot of good things there. Wouldn't you mind wearing a few sets of his precious jewelry? If you really can't, please bring me a few bottles of good wine. What do you want this old broken gun for?" Mo Shen hated Tie " Well

, next time I have a chance, I will definitely pick out a few sets of good-looking jewelry from him." Li Na also felt a little bit of a loss.

"Come on, you think he's stupid. Does he know where he is? It was discovered by Yang Lanlan. Now he should have moved his place a long time ago. I won't let you find his collection warehouse for the second time, you stupid boy. Be good, show me the gun."

"Mo , I'm already very tired, I'm going to sleep. How can I get it for you now? I don't even have clothes on. Hurry up and hug me, I'm going to sleep." Li Na closed her eyes and thought, do you think Look at me changing things out of thin air for you, and there is no door.

The next afternoon, Mo Shen brought her an exquisite and compact pistol.

He set up a target for her in the yard and taught him how to shoot.

"Husband, what do you think about the ejaculation this time? How many hits!" Li Na said excitedly

"How many rounds? I missed the target again." Mo Shen twitched the corners of his mouth, and she actually married such a stupid wife. When I was training my subordinates. If he was so stupid, he would have kicked him to death long ago.

Li Na went over to take a look and sure enough missed the target, "Husband, I think it's because I'm too far away. If it's within one meter, it's still possible to hit." She found a reason for herself.

Mo Shen gritted his teeth, "Why don't you say it? Just put the gun on someone else's body? Wouldn't that be more accurate?" He threw the gun to Li Na, "There are still two bullets left in it, you should treasure it. Stop playing. Don't take it out in the future."

Li Na pouted, this guy still despised himself. She has no shooting experience, this is not the first time to play with a gun!

Back in the room, he reluctantly took out the two guns with bullets. Handed it to Mo Shen. Only then did she know that it turned out that different guns had to be equipped with different types of bullets, not bullets that could be loaded into the gun. The bullets they were holding were of the wrong type and were useless at all.

Really feel bored. Just took out those two songs. After thinking about it, I replayed the song Anita Mui once sang. "Rose Rose, I Love You" was also written. She felt that the lyrics and tune of this song should be especially suitable for singing in the dance hall.

I'm completely fascinated by

you. My heart is full of tenderness

. Who is the most beautiful?

I love only one rose

...

"Husband, husband, look at it.

" "What's the matter, baby!"

"Oh, don't look at your broken documents!" Li Naba swiped his documents and went to the side. "Look at the songs I wrote!

" God chuckled lightly, ignoring the documents she had drawn aside. Good-tempered picked up the song she wrote to read.

"It's not bad! How about we let them sing tonight? Husband! You can't let me go out because of what Satan is here. I'm bored in the house by myself, why don't we go out at night? How about going to the ballroom together?" Li Na sat on his lap and hugged his neck coquettishly.

Mo Shen knew that as soon as she begged for herself, she would be like this. This trick has been used many times. But damn he eats this one.

He lowered his head and kissed her deeply for a while, then patted her "Okay, I'll take you to the ballroom tonight. I'll send your song to the ballroom in a while, and let you listen to it at night. Song, okay?"

"En" Li Na nodded and touched her aching lips, probably swollen, "Husband, let's call Yang Lanlan and the others, let's be more lively!" "Okay, Xuan Uncle can find someone to call them. Both of them love to play." Mo Shen nodded, picked up the documents that she had scratched underground, put one arm around her, and read it again.

For a time, Li Na had a feeling that the years were quiet, and wished that time would stay at this moment forever.

Chapter 129 Li Shuyang has a partner

Mo Shen handed Li Na a transparent and sealed glass bottle from the drawer. "Baby, give you a taste of this."

"What is this? What kind of water is this?" Li Na asked suspiciously? She opened the stopper and took a sip. After drinking it, she felt warm all over.

"Don't ask, it's a good thing anyway. You hide it. You can take a sip a day without a lot of drinking." Mo Shen urged,

"Well, husband, where did you get these good things from? Yes?" Li Na was more curious

, "Don't ask if you shouldn't ask, just give you a drink. It's the same as last time, not allowed to tell anyone !" Mo Shen said in a rare and serious manner,

"Well, I understand. Husband, you really are "Okay." Li Na kissed him again

, "Go, go, go outside and play, don't make trouble with me. You seduce me again, be careful I will clean you up. You won't be able to go to the ballroom at night. Put things away. Once you've put it away, let's go out." Mo Shen started to bang her

"Yeah" Li Na put the bottle in her pocket first, and then went out the door. She's not stupid, and she doesn't want to let the servants know about such a precious thing.

Then the phone rang. I heard Uncle Xuan answering the phone. "Hello, this is Mo's house, who are you?"

"Young mistress is looking for you." Uncle Xuan stopped Li Na

. "Looking for me?" Li Na answered the phone doubtfully.

"Hello, I'm Li Na.

" Na, I'm Cui Ting."

Li Na was stunned, knowing that international calls are expensive. This girl is really cruel. "Cui Ting, you are too ruthless to dare to make an international call. So, where are you? Tell me your number and I'll call you back."

Li Na knew that making an international call might be in the One month's salary in the country is not necessarily enough. She cheated her husband without blushing. Let Mo Shen pay for the phone bill!

"Hey, Xiaona, I know you're the best, not to mention that the cost is really high, I really can't stand it. I, I'm at my dad's, where's the department store? Number, you know." Said After that, she hung up and Li Na called her back, and the two chatted for a while.

Cui Ting expressed her love for the clothes Li Na sent her. Just because of these clothes sent from abroad, both his parents and her in-laws gave her a high look. She is now in a new relationship. It's the guy that his father Choi Ji Woo introduced to him.

In fact, Li Na knew in her heart that the family background who could be a salesperson in a department store in this era must be quite good.

I heard that the young man treated Cui Ting very well and generously, and he was very caring about people. It was because Cui Ting had been with someone before, and his parents were quite critical.

Cui Ting is someone who likes to show off. When she received the clothes, the young man knew it on the first day. Let them mistakenly think that their family has overseas relations. And the relationship is not bad, it's even better for Cui Ting, and his parents have nothing to say.

I heard that Li Shuyang is now starting to deal with objects. It is said that her object is a head of the regiment. Cui Ting, I saw it once! He is said to be tall and mighty, and he looks very thoughtful. Just a faint scar on his face. At first glance, he is a very honest and capable person.

Li Na listened very patiently, while Cui Ting talked about domestic affairs. No matter how good the living environment here is, she still misses that little courtyard house in Beijing. I miss Grandma Tian and the others. Miss the country that gave birth to her and raised her.

How are these people getting along with Li Na compared to Macau? Be more sincere. Although Li Na has a very good relationship with Yang Lanlan now, it was established because she was in the relationship of Mo Shen's wife. There are also those who are very close to Mo Shen. Like Warsaw, Wu Zun and the others, they seem to be kind to themselves too. But it's more because of Mo Shen's face, which she has never forgotten. Not to mention the servants at home. If one day Mo Shen stopped pampering her flowers, she would be nothing.

After chatting with Cui Ting, she dialed Li Shuyang's number at the Public Security Bureau. "Hey, hello. I'm looking for Li Shuyang, Li Gongan. I have a major case to report to her."

"Hey, who are you, please tell me what's the major case?" Li Shuyang's voice said,

"Sister Yang, I'm Li Na. I I was kidnapped, come and save me." Li Na smiled and Li Shuyang was stunned for a moment, "Damn girl, who was kidnapped? You can still call for help!

" It took a lot of hard work to find a place with a phone. Then I called you for help." Li Na continued to tease her

, "Put it down, phone, is it so common now? Tell me about your time abroad?" Li Shuyang smiled and said,

"Where am I abroad? I'm in Macau. In fact, strictly speaking, I haven't gone abroad at all. We must know that Macau will return to our China. Sister Yang, I'm very bored here. I don't understand people's words very well. The food here is far worse than ours in Beijing."

"That is, it can't compare to our capital?" Li Shuyang also agreed with this point of view.

"Sister Yang, I heard that I have a brother-in-law. He is still a big regiment leader! What does he look like? Is he handsome? If you are like this, I will leave you an address, and you can send her photo to me. Look. And when are you getting married?"

Li Shuyang rolled his eyes. This girl also wants to see Zhang Fengyi's photo. After thinking about Moshen's background, if his photos were sent to Macau. It is estimated that Feng Yi should be angry. "You don't know why you are looking for it now? You want us to send you photos, but there is no door. But the clothes you sent me, I look okay. It's just that I don't have a good chance of wearing them. More. You don't have to send me so many clothes in the future. You know, I wear police uniforms for a long time, and I don't wear much casual clothes. But I still have to thank you for the nutrition and warm items you sent to my grandparents. Also Don't say, it's really much better than the quality in China! Especially my grandma, what about Tian'er talking about you at home? I feel that you are her own granddaughter, and I picked it up."

"It's normal! Grandma Tian liked me at first sight. I'm also more filial than you. Besides, I'm better-looking than you." Li Na shamelessly said, "Sister Yang, do you need anything special? No, don't be polite to me. I'm short of everything here, just not bad for money." She said sternly Li Shuyang... Why is this temper getting more and more cunning? However, she doesn't have anything that she needs in particular, but Zhang Fengyi said, "Can you help me with something that I have a defect in? Can you get it? Let's talk about it first. Now I have no money, but I will pay it back in the future."

"Sister Yang, look. What is he missing? If you want arms, drugs, etc., I will not be able to get it. If there is anything else, it is possible." Li Na is very puzzled that he is a big commander, what can he be missing?

"Damn girl, you don't have a good word in your mouth. You also have arms and drugs. I want you to get some anti-inflammatory medicines. They recently rescued a disaster in one place. Many soldiers were injured. There are not enough medicines. You need If you have a way, get us some. This is considered to be your support of the army and patriotism. I don't dislike it!"

Chapter 130 Buying Medicines

"Sister Yang, I'm not sure how much I can buy for you. I'll try to buy you as much as possible. You can give me the address of their army, and I'll send it to him. Do you think it works? Don't What bad influence will it have on you? I'm abroad after all. Don't say you are illicit spies or something." Li Na thought for a while and said,

"Damn girl, I didn't expect you to be quite complicated at such a young age. Spy, every day, if you send the medicine you need to the country. Such a spy country is welcome, it's okay, you can send it." Li Shuyang rolled his eyes, "By the way, Xiaona, that Mo God didn't bully you. "

Yes, he bullied me, come here and beat him up for me, I can't beat him." Li Na joked that Li

Shuyang heard her tone and seemed to be fine. "Macau, I'm out of reach. When you return to China, I'll beat him up for you."

"That's fine! But Sister Yang. Can you really beat my husband?" Li Na asked innocently. Why does she think that Li Shuyang can't beat Mo Shen?

"Damn girl, it's okay, hang up? I don't need money for international long-distance calls." Li Shuyang hung up the phone with a thud.

Li Na felt that Zhang Ziqiang would have done a better job of selling medicines, but he hadn't seen him for a long time.

She called Uncle Xuan, "Uncle Xuan, do you know where Zhang Ziqiang is? I have something to look for."

"Yes, he didn't go out today. Grandma, please wait for a while. I'll call him right away."

After a while, Zhang Ziqiang arrived. . In fact, he was a little puzzled. Why did this little ancestor think of him again? When I think of her coming, I have a headache, and she must be fine with herself.

"Young mistress, what are your orders?" he said blankly.

"Zhang Ziqiang, you can buy me as many wound medicines as possible. That is, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving ones. Some cold medicines are also available. Hurry up! I need it urgently." After speaking, Li Na put herself The 10,000,000 passbook that he had passed to him.

Zhang Ziqiang saw this passbook. Eyelids jumped. This little ancestor really believes in himself! "Young grandma can't use so much money. Besides, we can't buy so many medicines, and we will be investigated and dealt with by the government.

" Give it to me. Go! If there are some bandages or something, you can also remove them!"

"Young mistress, you have to say what is this for? Who is it for? I can fix it for you." Zhang Ziqiang said with an expressionless face,

"Oh, when I called home, what kind of regiment commander did my sisters target? There were a lot of wounded soldiers and not enough medicines. I'm going to buy some for them. , this is also considered a mercenary." Li Na felt that there was nothing to hide.

Zhang Ziqiang scolded in his heart, "Damn, I will buy medicine for those soldiers one day. They can't be said to be opposites, but they have never been friendly!"

"Hey, what is your expression? Tell you, you have to Buy me good ones, don't get me those fake and shoddy products. Don't do this too! What do we say? It's a good deed." Li Na said nicely, "Let's do it for me, In the future, I will give you all your good tobacco and wine!" Li Na thought to herself that she had Fengmo's card anyway, so she would go to his shopping mall to get those good tobacco and wine for them, anyway, she didn't have to use her own. spend money.

"Yes, young lady, I'll do it for you soon. You can take this passbook first. I'll report how much you spent at that time, and you can pay for it." After speaking, Zhang Ziqiang turned around. just left. He must dare to take this 10 million passbook. Mo God had to tear him down.

Li Na feels how this kid treats himself as a beast of a flood? Know what a lovely person you are! Can't figure it out.

She called Akaishi again and instructed him to take the card Fengmo gave her to go to the mall to get those things that he thought the soldiers might use. Just take the maximum amount. She also helped Feng Mo do a good deed. Look at this kid's face every day. How many wicked things have you done? He even helped him atone for it. She found a piece of paper and wrote the address to be sent to the regimental headquarters where Zhang Fengyi was. Write things down clearly. He also said that if he came to support the army for his object, he should give Li Shuyang some favors!

In the study, Mo Shen listened to what his wife had done. It didn't stop it, and it didn't cost much anyway. It's just that he has a little bit of separation in his heart. When did he have such a good relationship with those big-headed soldiers? But he has never played against Huaxia, so it doesn't matter. In fact, he himself has more admiration for those who were injured in disaster relief.

In the night dance hall, Li Na and the others were drinking delicious red wine. Tasting all kinds of delicious snacks, listening to her 'newly created' song. "Rose Rose, I Love You, II"

is still the same singer, sang with a low voice. Not to mention, it really has a bit of Anita Mui's taste. The whole ballroom cheered.

"How is it?" Li Na said sternly,

"Well, don't say that this word is really interesting, but Li Na, you have to go to Macau with Brother Mo. If this is in your country, write it out. With this kind of lyrics, it is estimated that grass should grow on your grave." Huasha took a sip of red wine and said,

"Look at your nonsense, don't slander us Huaxia. Besides, aren't you Chinese?" Li Na glared at him. When she was in China, she couldn't write now, but she could wait until the reform and opening up. "Chinese? Me?" The overseas Chinese were stunned for a moment. "Brother Mo, do you think we are Chinese?"

education. They just have a Chinese face!

"But Li Na! You are born with a red flag, and your child is born with a red flag. How did you write this capitalist song?" Warsaw continued to tease her

, "What capitalist song, which ideology is the song? It's nice. It's alright." Li Na glared at her and Yang Lanlan pinched him immediately "Cousin, if you talk nonsense again, I'll ask my brother to come and beat you."

"Haha" Li Na couldn't help but laugh when she saw Huasha like this!

"Husband, listen to the song I wrote. "Black Covenant" is a song specially written for my novel, and it's also very good."

Because Li Na borrowed Du Dewei's image, he asked male singers to sing this song. Not to mention, it feels pretty good, but the surging feeling of Du Dewei's singing is missing. But it's also pretty good in this environment.

The bleak signboard,

I bow my

head, and

the souls on the street

can all be bought and sold. I think why

I love those desires the most. I quietly dominate ... "Li Na's song is very nice. It's also very emotional. It's just that I think, you In the novel I wrote, Ah Jing was too bad. Killing Furong is plausible." "Well, I think you have to look at her upbringing environment, but I actually think she is very pitiful. Only if you have tasted enough, the world's human feelings are warm and cold. , the world is hot and cold. Only then will she have such a mentality!" Li Na thought for a while and said, "But my Ah Jing, she will grow up, and she will become better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...