The Tour || n.h (Sequel to Wh...

By hoodsxprincess

When One Direction takes Addie, Cassandra, and, and Perrie on tour with them, they thought that nothing could... More

Blurb
Concert 1/53
Concert 2/53
Concert 3/53
Concert 4/53
Concert 5/53
Concert 6/53
Concert 7/53
Concert 8/53
Concert 9/53
Concert 10/53
Concert 11/53
Concert 12/53
Concert 13/53
Concert 14/53
Concert 15/53
Concert 16/53
Concert 17/53
Concert 18/53
Concert 19/53
Concert 20/53
Concert 21/53
Concert 22/53
Concert 23/53
Concert 24/53
Concert 25/53
Concert 26/53
Concert 27/53
Concert 28/53
Concert 29/53
Concert 30/53
Concert 31/53
Concert 32/53
Concert 33/53
Concert 34/53
Concert 35/53
Concert 36/53
Concert 37/53
Concert 38/53
Concert 39/53
Concert 40/53
Concert 41/53
Concert 42/53
Concert 43/53
Concert 44/53
Concert 45/53
Concert 46/53
Concert 47/53
Concert 49/53
Concert 50/53
Concert 51/53
Concert 52/53
Concert 53/53
Epilogue

Concert 48/53

1.1K 33 2
By hoodsxprincess

A/N

We are getting so close to the ending eeeeee!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Rise and shine!" I hear someone yell from outside the bunks. I groan and turn my head toward the other side to block it out. It feels like 3:00 in the morning right now...

"Get up!" the same voice screams louder. It sounds like an amplifier evern though it's not.

I peek outside the shade on my bunk, and it's Paul. I open the shade a little more to see that Liam, Zayn, and Perrie are already up.

Paul walks out of the bus once everyone's up, and I finally jump down from the bunk. I stretch out, and I feel Niall hug me from behind. He rests his head on the top of mine and I hold his hands which are around my waist.

"Morning, princess." he says in my ear so only I can hear.

"Morning, prince charming." I reply and I turn around to meet his baby blue eyes. I swear, they get bluer by the day.

He kisses me and I hug him. I put my head on his chest and we stand there for a little bit.

"I would love to stay here all day, but we have an interview to get ready for." he says and he kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and he's already staring back. I love how he's always looking at me. Not at my chest or my butt or anything, but my face. He respects me and I respect him right back.

He smiles and I give him one back before we finally pull away and he gets ready. The girls and I decide to stay in for this one, seeing as we're all tired. I don't even want to know what the boys are feeling.

"We'll be back in about 2 hours, ok?" Liam tells Cassandra and she nods. I'm glad they're getting along again. That little fight was just a small bump in their path. I think they'll end up together in the end. Just like Zayn and Perrie; they're happy together and Zayn was already talking about marriage. That is, until I reminded him that he is 17 almost 18 and not even in college yet. But still.

"Love you, Adds!" Liam says as he walks out the door.

"Love you, Li!"

Niall gives me a quick kiss goodbye before Paul almost has a heart attack with how late it is.

I feel my phone buzz and I check the screen for who it is. I see Mikey's name appear, and I put in my password to look at it.

Mikey we're all gonna come to your bus so look out because calum's a little hyper today...

Addie alright haha see you in a few

I lock my phone and put it back in the pocket of my pajama pants. I look in the mirror in the bathroom and comb my faded pink hair with my fingers, pulling it up into a messy bun.

I wipe the sleep away from my eyes and splash my face with cold water to wake myself up. It works, and I dry my face off and sit back down.

Within 45 seconds, the 5sos boys are in the bus. And Mikey was right; Calum is a bit hyper.

"Cal, calm down. What did you eat for breakfast?" Cassandra laughs.

"I don't know, really, I'm just hyper today." Calum says as he sits himself down on the floor to try and calm himself. He's making me laugh because of his antics but I know he can't control it. It's just how he is.

I'm seated between Mikey and Luke on the couch. Ashton, Perrie, and Cass are across from us and Calum is on the floor.

I take my phone out and click into Twitter. The hate on me has finally receded and all is well for once. I decide to tweet because I haven't actually written a tweet for about 3 months.

"@AddiePayne: with the @5SOS boys in my bus. @Calum5SOS really needs to calm down :P"

Lots of favorites and retweets follow it and someone responds to it. I click into it and see that's it's Mikey. I look at him and he chuckles, his phone in his hand. He gestures for me to read it and I laugh, looking at his reply.

"@Michael5SOS: @AddiePayne @Calum5SOS i strongly agree with that statement...."

I chuckle once again, and Michael and I tweet each other even though we're literally less than a foot away from each other.

"@AddiePayne: @Michael5SOS nice hair dude"

"@Michael5SOS: @AddiePayne thanks, you too dude"

"@AddiePayne: @Michael5SOS hey, i'm a girl, therefore i'm a dudette"

"@Michael5SOS: @AddiePayne you're lame, but i love ya anyway ;) lol"

"@AddiePayne: @Michael5SOS love ya too ;)...............................................dude"

"@Michael5SOS: @AddiePayne ugh"

Michael and I laugh uncontrollably until I get a cramp. We finally refrain ourselves from laughing and we look around us. Everyone is staring at us like we have 5 heads.

"What? We were having a Twitter conversation. Check Twitter." he explains. I chuckle a little in remembrance of the tweets and they all pull their phones out.

"You guys are lame." Perrie says, laughing.

"We know. Brothers and sisters usually are." I say and Michael nods in agreement.

"What she said." he responds. We both laugh a little more and everyone continues a big conversation they were having before.

Niall's POV (grab the popcorn, guys)

We're taking a break from the interview to give everyone some time before takes.

I feel my phone going off about every 2 seconds, and I check the screen. They're all Twitter mentions. The notifications are coming so fast that I only catch a few words of each tweet. I see '@NiallOfficial' lots of times along with their Twitter names, but I don't catch much of the tweets. 'Addie' 'Michael' 'Addie' '@AddiePayne' 'dating'

Wait...

I open up my phone and click on Twitter. I check my notifications and there they all are; the tweets I was mentioned in.

I click on one with a photo attachment and read it. The attachments are tweets that Michael and Addie recently made.

"@1D.Updates.NY: @NiallOfficial looks like Addie is cheating on you with another guitar player *cough* @MICHAEL5SOS *cough*"

No...

I feel my grip getting stronger on my phone and I click into more tweets, only making me madder and madder.

I throw my phone across the room but luckily, the screen doesn't crack.

"You alright, mate?" Zayn asks me.

"Fine. Couldn't be better." I say through gritted teeth.

I take one more look at all the Twitter mentions before shutting off my phone completely.

I don't need this right now.

Addie's POV

At the same time, Michael and my phone go off at the same time. It's a Twitter mention. We look at each other and I brace myself for what's coming. We open the tweet and I swear, my jaw dropped to the floor completely. His does the same.

"@1D.Updates.NY: @NiallOfficial looks like Addie is cheating on you with another guitar player *cough* @MICHAEL5SOS *cough*"

I start freaking out right away and Mikey tells everyone else.

"Um guys? Look at this." he says and hands Luke the phone. He reads the tweet out loud and everyone yells in unison.

"WHAT?!"

"How did they get you two dating from that Twitter exchange?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know! The fans will twist anything into whatever they want to make anyone look bad." Michael says.

There's a pause and then I decide to break it.

"What do we do? Do you think Niall knows yet? Oh my God what if he does? What will I tell him? What is Liam going to think? What will my mum say? What's gonna happen if-"

"Addie stop asking questions, it'll just make this worse. What do we need to do now?" Michael asks me.

"I don't know. I just hope Niall doesn't see it until he comes back here..."

-------

I feel like time is going by so slowly until the boys finally come back. Everyone looks fine, until I see Niall come in last. His face is twisted with anger and his fists are balled at his side. I see his phone in his pocket and I know he saw everything.

I tell the 5sos boys to go, and for Michael to protect himself around Niall. I suddenly remember what he did to Liam at my house that night. I can see Liam's pain-stricken and scared face still. I shake my head so the memories will go away and the 5sos boys leave the bus.

"Niall, can I talk-"

"I'm not in the mood, Addie. Out of my way." he says and he pushes past me, and goes in the bathroom and locks it.

Ed starts to drive to the arena and I feel my life being torn apart and left at the place of their interview.

What's going to happen now?

Niall's POV

I look at myself in the mirror and right as I'm about to punch it, I hear someone tap on the door.

"Niall, we're going to do a sound check. Come on." Harry's voice says.

I huff, and unlock the door, opening it. I catch Addie's glance and she looks at me with sad eyes. I just narrow my eyes at her and look away.

We get into the arena and sound check really quickly. As I'm setting my guitar and body mic, I see Michael and Addie talking on the side of the stage.

My anger becomes stronger and when she laughs at something he said, I lose it. I run off the stage and find the exit that leads to the buses. I open that door and look to the right, finding a garbage can. I kick it until it breaks into many pieces and I run into the bus, locking myself in the bathroom again.

What's going to happen now?

Addie's POV

"Good night Georgia!" Louis screams into the mic and the fans go crazy.

I run out of the arena with my phone in hand and change in the bathroom really quickly before the boys are even off the stage.

I brush my teeth and check my phone. I see a text from Michael from 2 minutes ago appear when I turn it on.

Mikey are you ok? did you ever talk to niall?

Addie honestly, no, i'm not ok. niall won't listen to me no matter what i say.

Mikey do you want to spend the night in our bus and drive with us? you can use my bunk and i'll sleep on the couch.

Addie thanks for the offer, but no. that will make niall think worse things if i do that...

Mikey true...i'll see you tomorrow then, ok?

Addie ok. thanks for everything.

Mikey i didn't really do anything, but no problem lol

I smile. He always knows how to make light of a situation.

Everyone crowds in the bus and I climb in my bunk before anyone can see me. I pretend to sleep while I feel someone open the curtain of my bunk.

"She's sleeping already, man. We'll talk to her in the morning." I hear Harry's voice whisper.

"Ok. I just feel so bad for her. Michael told me everything and she didn't do anything. Niall's just being childish." Liam's voice responds.

"Yeah, I know." Harry says and the curtain closes. I open my eyes, but close them right after and fall asleep thinking of blond Irish boys and the revenge I will get on the fans that started this...

A/N

Ooooh drama.

I was going to update "Neighbors", but I'm not going to tonight, sorry ily ily ily.

But I will get around to it, I promise.

Love ya'll!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...