Mysteries Of My Life (Ft BTS...

By Author_Moon24

Y/n a girl with terrible past lives with her Mother and a sibling. She is Cold Mafia. With many secrets and m... More

Introduction
1
3
4
5
Introduction to new characters
6
7
8
9
10
Mansion Tour
Mansion Tour 2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

2

4.6K 127 6
By Author_Moon24

Then Mr.Park our dance teacher entered the class. And his eyes landed on me and Aera. (He already know ITZY, IU, TXT and BP cause they already had dance class in morning as their extra class)
Mr.Park: please introduce yourself
Aera: hi I am Lee Aera nice to meet you (sweet tone and cute smile)
Y/n: I am Lee y/n and I know you all were in cafeteria so you know what to do and what to not. (Cold)
Mr.Park: ok can you please shoe us your dance.
We nodded and started dancing

Y/n is the one with blonde hair. And the other one is Aera. While dancing boys were drooling over them.
Boy3: aera you are so beautiful
Boy5: y/n be my girlfriend please
Boy3: Aera be mine

Y/n just glared at them and shut their mounths.
Mr.park: good job girls keep it up. Now next is BTS

Every girl started fangirling them except BP, IU, Itzy, aera and y/n
Y/n: iu do you know who they are?
IU: yeah they are heartrobe of this school. They are bullies and cold. Some peple choose to stay away from them while some bitches are there fangirls because of their looks and money. They are also the owner of the second 50 percent of the school
Y/n: oh you got much information
IU: I just asked it from a random girl
Y/n: oh I see

Then there were some more dances
Mr.Park: ok kids that's all for today you all can go now.

All of them left for their next classes.

*Time skip at home*
Y/n and Aera arrived home. They went to their rooms and freshen up. Aera went to y/n's room

Aera: Unnie I want to pick up Sakshi tommorow so will it be okay for you?
Y/n: okay we will go at airport what is time of her flight?
Aera: it's 4 at evening
Y/n: okay we will go then

They were enjoying their time when a maid approached them.

Maid: young miss y/n Mam has told me to remind you that you should get ready by 6:30 she will directly meet you at Mr.Kim's Mansion.
Y/n: what about address
Maid: she told us she has messaged you the address
Y/n: ok
Maid: and on more this young miss. Mam has told you to wear something formal as it is your first time meeting them.
Aera: okay
Y/n: okay we will do that but please call us by our names you see to be only 3 to 4 years older than me.
Maid: okay y/n And btw I am 20
Y/n: great then we can be freinds
Maid: I would love to
Aera: what is your name Unnie
Maid: myself Camille
Y/n: ok Unnie I need your help to choose formal dresses as I don't wera them very often
Camille: sure I will do that
Aera: ok then Unnie till that let's go to cafe I want to explore our neighborhood.
Y/n: ok then let's go.
Camille: bye and be safe
Aera and y/n: bye Unnie

They wnet to a near by Cafe and then to a park. They saw a little girl crying there they went towards her.

Y/n: hey cutie why are you crying
Girl: I-i am lost he-here
Aera: oh don't worry cutie. We will help you. What is your name
Girl: my name is Lee Jiho.
Y/n: Can you please tell with whom you came here.
Jihi: I came here with oppa
Y/n: oh okay how old is he or any thing from which we can identify him
Jiho: he is a little taller than you and he has wore a black hoodie

She was still crying and was not ready to calm down.

Y/n: hey cutie don't cry wait do you want to eat ice cream?
Her eyes sparkled at the name of ice cream seems like she love ice cream. (who doesn't love ice cream) she nodded her head and we went to a nearby ice cream shop. And ordered ice creams for us three. We were eating ice cream when a phone rang then I noticed that Jiho was having a phone. I picked up the call

Y/n: hello
??: Hello where is Jiho
Y/n: She is with me-
??: Don't you dare to hurt her I wilm make sure to make sure you will suffer if I found any scratch on my sister
Y/n: listen Mister whom so ever you are your sister is with me and she is safe. She was not stop crying that's why I brought her to Ice cream shop now come at xxx ice cream parlor.
??: Oh sorry I thought you are some sought of  kidnapper. Well I will come please wait there.

I hunged up the call and went towards aera and Jiho.
Aera: who was it Unnie
Y/n: it was her brother. Jiho your oppa is coming to pick you up ok?
Jiho: ok unnie I will introduce you to my oppa. You can be freinds with him.
Aera: ok Jiho but make sure not to go alone again ok?
Jiho: I was not alone Unnie he said he will come but after 10 mins he didn't came I was scared so I started to cry.
Y/n: it's ok baby wit for your oppa then we will scold him together ok?
Jiho: ok unnie.
After sometime a man in black hoodie came who was little taller than me so I assume he is Jiho's Brother.
He came towards us and hugged Jiho like there is no tommorow
??: Where were you huh Jiho I told you to sit there right. Then why didn't you listen to me?
Y/n: sorry to disturb your moment but it was offcourse your fault. How can you leave a little girl in a park that for almost 20 mins. What if we could have not keep her with us and she could have got kidnapped?
??: Sorry Miss BTW what is your name
Y/n: I am Lee Y/n and you?
??: I am Lee Jong Suk
Aera: hi myself Lee Aera.
Y/n: ok now we are getting late Aera let's go. And please take care of Jiho don't ever leave her like that
Jong-suk: I will make sure and thank you
Aera: welcome. Bye Jiho
Jiho: bye unnies we will meet again soon.
Y/n: bye Jiho

With that we went home and Camille Unnie helped us to get ready.

Aera Dress

Y/n's dress

We went to our car and I drove to the mansion address which mom messaged me.

This is our car. When we reached in mansion of cource there were many guards but when they saw me. They opened the main gate.

Y/n: taffy don't be nervous ok and don't get scared
Aera: but Unnie they are mafia's.
Y/n: even if they are mafias they won't do anything to you. And as per the info Mr.Kim is willing to have daughter so I am sure he will be will like you.
Aera: ok unnie and Unnie you also please be a little polite.
Y/n: I will try my best just they don't get on my nerves.

While talking like this we reached the entrance. A maid leaded us to the living room. I saw mom and Mr.Kim sitting there. They noticed our presence.
Mom: oh you are here
Mr.Kim: hello dear I am your Mom's boyfriend Kim SeokJoon.
Y/n: Hello Mr.Kim I am Lee y/n
Aera: And I am Lee Aera
We both bowed a little to show some respect.
Mr.kim: oh okay I will call the boys now. Mrs.Lia (head maid) can you please call the boys down.
Mrs.Lia: sure sir

She went and we took a sit on the couches we were just randomly chit chatting.
I wondered one thing that Mr.Kim is a mafia but still he is not surrounded by the dark aur like he have. That means he is the person who doesn't mix personal and professional things. Well I like this quality of him. Also he is talking politely with me, Mom and Aera. I don't think there is any problem in accepting their relationship. I wonder if mom told him about me being a mafia.

Her thoughts were interrupted by some footsteps. I looked up to see BTS. Well I am not shocked cause I already did a backround check but I am sure Aera is shocked cause I didn't told her that these 7 boys are Mr.Kims son. Well I also got to know some days before so I didn't told her.

Mr.Kim: boys introduce yourself.

Jin: hello myself Kim Seokjin ,21 the eldest you can call me Jin (little smile)
Suga: I am Kim Yoongi,20 the 2nd eldest (unbothered)
Hoseok: you are my hope I am your hope I am Jhope. (Sunshine smile)
Namjoon: he's real name is Kim Hoseok and I am Kim Namjoon, 19 twin of Hoseok nice to meet you (dimple smile)
Jimin: I am Kim Jimin and I am, 18. 5th eldest. (Cold)
Taehyung: I am Kim Taehyung twin of Jimin(cold as ice)
Jungkook: I am Kim Jungkook the 7th eldest, 18. nice to meet you (bunny smile)

Lee Ara: girls introduce yourself
Y/n: I am Lee Y/n, 17. (Cold)
Aera: hello I am Lee Aera. Nice to meet you (cheerful and sweet)
Mr.Kim: ok then come let's have dinner.

We went at dining room y/n was sitting between Jungkook and Aera and Aera was sitting between Mom and y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
181K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...