𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Untold Story

562 45 4
By StellarFelix

Dew was trying to reach Tine on phone and Tine texted him back saying, he'll be there soon.

Dew ordered pizza a 5minutes ago for them so they could eat when Tine come back,he also had a news to tell Tine, a new's that made him excited and not at the same time.

Dew was about to text Nani when the doorbell rang and he ran to the door.

"Wow,what a fast delivery- uhmmm, who are you?"Dew frowned and was quite embarrassed when he looked at the three old men outside, he thought it was the pizza but turned out not.

One of them at the front smiled at him softly, "Are you Dew?"

Dew frowned more, he can't remember seeing anyone like this people.

"Umm,who are you guys?"He asked and the one who looked younger among them raised an eyebrow and Dew gulped down and fake coughed.

"Y-yeah, I'm Dew"

"I'm Tine's father"The one who spoke first said.

"Oh, wait- WHAT?"Dew gasped,his jaw dropped and eyes wide open as he stared at the men in front of him.

_

Tine carried the bag of drinks as he stood in front of the door, he was in pain but not much since he have already made his decision a few days before and have been getting ready for this.

He rang the doorbell and waited outside. When it wasn't answered,he was about to ring the doorbell,but before he did,the door was opened for him. Tine's eyes slightly widened seeing the man Before him.

"Hey,Tine-"

Tine pushed away the man to the side Before running inside to see what's happening and where's his friend.

Dew stood near the door of the kitchen with his arms crossed and Tine rushed to him.

"Tine-"

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"Tine asked worriedly and Dew didn't knew if he should smile or cry. His heart felt warm from how concerned Tine was for him and to see him like this after some days, but he was also worried what can happen if Tine turn around and see his father watching them.

"Hurt him? Why would we hurt him,son?"Tine's expression turned icy when he heard the voice he wished if he never did,he turned around to face his father.

"We didn't hurt you,right? Dew? We were just talking,right?"Mr.Teepakorn asked again and Dew nodded.

"Yes yes, they didn't hurt me,Tine. As a matter of fact,he was asking what he should cook for us since he wants to cook for his son healthy food"Dew said quite excited thinking what if after this the son and father will make up whatever issue they have between them. It can't be anything worse,or atleast that's what Dew assumed.

"Son?"Tine scoffed as he muttered the word under his breath before facing his father.

"Son? How could you- get out"Tine said and Dew tried to hold his hand only to be slapped away.

"No, you should listen to me atleast once"His father said.

"Why would I? What new lies have you made up? Just leave me alone and let me be, haven't you made enough damage to my heart already? What more do you wanna do?"Tine's voice raised and his eyes turned red from how he was holding back his tear's with every words he spoke.

On the other hand, his father's eyes softened and turned as he watched once again the hate his son hold for him.

Dew stood there without knowing what to do when he know nothing.

"Please Tine, this once, please listen to me"Tine's father was practically begging but Tine would rather turn deaf to all it.

"What I did was wrong, I know, I deserve to be punished-"

"KILLED. YOU DESERVE TO BE KILLED"Tine shouted and Dew flinched. Tine's father's eyes lowered feeling guilty and hurt.

"You killed your own son, my brother. Framed me for what you did. We were just 7, what have he done so wrong to you-"Tine's voice cracked and all the tear's he held back streamed down his cheek.

Dew's heart dropped,his grip on the chair that he was leaning onto, he couldn't beleive he spent like half an hour in his apartment with a man who killed his own son that's his bestfriends brother. On the other hand his heart ached for how broken Tine looked.

Tine clutched onto his chest, feeling an immense pain. He was seeing his brother in front of him, the look his brother gave to him one last time before falling to the floor, lifelessly,blood oozing out of his body. His lips quivered as he cried silently and fall on his knees,Dew rushed to his side. Tine's father could only stare at him, cursing himself.

"H-he was innocent,K-kavin......."Dew could hear Tine whispering before he passed out.

"TINE"Dew called out loudly, trying to wake him up and came to help his father and the two other men.

°°°

"Fold it like this"

"Like this?"Tine looked up at his brother who nodded and grinned.

"Ah, I can't do this. Make it for me"Tine complained before unfolding the paper and shoving it into his brother's hand.

Kavin only sighed and started making the paper camera for his brother,who was only 3min younger than him.

Tine put his chin on his palms as he watched his brother doing something incredible and amazing, his mouth slightly apart as he kept 'whoa'ing every now and then that got Kavin chuckling. Everyone without thinking twice agreed on the fact that the twins were cute.

"WHOA,KAVIN YOU'RE SO AMAZING,SO GOOD"Tine shouted exactly and repeated the same things their parents say everytime they do small small things that are incredible in parents eye's.

"Here,you can take it"Kavin gave the paper camera that he learnt to make from his teacher and now made for his brother.

"Make me another, I want a lot"Tine hurried his brother by standing on their bed on his knees and shaking his brother by shaking his shoulders.

"Why? Why a lot?"Kavin asked confused.

"Like daddy, I'll start a business and sell a lot of this camera and will become richer than daddy. You will be given the credit and half of all the money we earn"Tine said, he's the one who tagged along with their father the most when he went to visit his friends and all.

"Ooh"Kavin sounded a bit down and Tine sit back down to examine his brothers face.

"Why? Why do you look sad?"Tine pouted.

"I'm not sad. I thought you wanted to do the same as me. So that we can always be together like now"Kavin smiled and Tine frowned.

"What do you want to do?"Tine asked.

"I want to buy real camera, you know the one our teacher have?"Kavin asked and Tine nodded.

"Yes I know"

"Rights I want to buy that and want to go to a lot of places and take good pictures. Last day teacher showed us a lot of pictures she took when she went travelling. I also want to make a lot of memories. Me,you,mom and dad, we should take a lot and lots of pictures"Kavin said,his eyes shining to every words he said.

"Them let's do it together"Tine grinned and Kavin looked at him frowning.

"You said you want to make money"

"Granny said you can't buy happiness with money. If you go away traveling, I can't buy another you"Tine said and Kavin giggled.

"You're a fool"Kavin playfully poked Tine's cheek and Tine did the same.

"Of course,mommy said I came after you"Tine grinned and they both giggled after.

"I'll ask granny to buy camera for us on our birthday"Tine said and Kavin looked at him.

"We can ask daddy and mommy"

"But they are always busy now. And also angry. He even shouted at mommy yesterday. He said he'll kill everyone"Tine pouted and Kavin Hugged him from the side.

"It's okay"

"If you say so"Tine chuckled.

"Yesterday mommy made some cake and put in the fridge. I want to eat it so much, let's go"Tine pulled Kavin out of the bed before dragging him out to their room.

As they reached the large living room, they saw there was father's friend visiting him. Without disturbing them,they both ran to the kitchen.

"Mommy,mommy, see this?"Tine asked excitedly to his mother who was preparing drink for the guest, she smiled and looked at them.

"What is that ,little boys?"she asked ruffling his hair before going back to her job and he grinned, trailing behind her to everywhere she went.

"This is camera. Kavin made this for me"Tine said and she looked at Kavin.

"Really,Kavin? Aw,my kids are so talented, aren't they?"She asked smiling happily and Kavin giggled shyly as she patted his hair.

"Good job,Kavin"she said before preparing to pour the juice in glasses.

"I have an idea"Kavin looked at Tine.

"What?" Although Tine asked he gave Kavin a look that said 'i know what you're thinking'

"Let's ask daddy for a camera now. Because there is his friend, he won't say no"Kavin grinned.

"But they look like they were discussing something important. Daddy was also talking loudly"Tine whispered and Kavin shook his head.

"You can eat the cake, I'll ask daddy for the camera for us. So we can take a lot of pictures from now"Kavin said and Tine raised his hand to show the paper camera Kavin made for him.

"But I'm not gonn give this away. I'll bring cake for you too"Tine said and Kavin giggled before running away.

"Wait for me, I'll come back with a good news"Kavin was so sure his father would never say no to their harmless wishes.

"Mommy,can you give cake to us?"

"Right now? Can I give this to the guest first?"

"He can wait. We can't"Tine whinned and his mother chuckled.

"Alright, alright"she turned around to get two slices of cake for them from the fridge,and took some for the guest as well.

"Give this to Kavin, hmm?"she said and he nodded before placing the paper camera into his pocket before taking cakes in his hand.

He waited for mom to follow him with the drink and once she carried the snacks for the guest he hid behind her and started following her to the living room.

"Kavin, here's-"

Tine's body froze as he suddenly heard a gunshot and he closed his eyes tightly, dropping the cake and gripping on his mother's clothes. He heard her dropping the tray she was holding and suddenly wanted to know what was happening.

His father had a gun in his hand, holding in the air, Kavin was in the hands of the guest,who was trying to wake him up and carry him out.

Tine took tiny steps to his mother, despite his mother who was crying her heart out, slapping his father.

He stood near the man and his brother in his hands, Kavin's eyes were wide open staring back into Tine's, Tine's eye's watered and his vision turned blurry before sat down near his brother who no longer responded to his calls.

He looked at the blood spreading on the floor, touching his feets and he looked at his brother once again.

°°°

"NOOOO"His eyes shot open as he sat up, sweating profusely, he was taken back for a moment as he looked around the room before he saw Dew running into the room and to his side.

"Tine......"Dew embraced Tine into a hug, giving him the chance to cry on his shoulder, to share the grief and pain, like a good friend should do, a good brother should do.

Tine's hand tightened around Dew's torso, crying harder. He may have made up lies about his past so that other's wouldn't run away from him.

He still remembered how everyone looked at him with disgust and hate when police officers took his away, the gun that his father put into his hands and the story his father made up so that Tine would be the one who's taken away.

Day's in the place with children with criminal mind, lonely into the corner of the room that was given to him, useless countless counseling classes brought nothing into or out of him, he was said to be a monster by other children's in the place, bullied,hated on, no one to visit him except for his grandmother who appeared a few times but had to return back without seeing Tine as he turned his face away, Night's that he woke up crying loudly without no one to take care of him, every minute and second in the thoughts of the brother he dearly loved and wished to be together like best brother's till the end. Being blamed for the death of the brother he loved the most,when he didn't even know what was his brother's wrong doing that got him killed. A mother who was silenced from rescuing him and the father who ruthlessly threw him into the hands of strangers.

Every darkest days flashed into his mind,like stabs on his heart, cutting open the fresh wounds, he cried out everything, for the first time to someone that's not himself but his bestfriend.

His grandmother picked him up the day he was released,give her all his love, he refused to meet anyone else. His father was the person he hates the most, his mother no longer was the angel his brother told will rescue them everytime things go wrong. His grandmother kept the paper camera his brother made for him finally and gave it to him with a camera. She put all her efforts and love into Tine, to bring him back to normal. And when he did, she passed away but he began wandering around with all that his grandmother left for him, he took pictures of everything beautiful for hima and his brothers soul. He believed that his brother know that he wasn't the one who killed him and is still with him.

He sat next to the window, staring at the starless dark night.

"I've made some juice for you,here"Dew smiled and sat next to Tine.

"So.......how are you-"

"I need to talk to him"another voice interrupted and Dew's smile faded.

"You are said to leave here. I refuse to let you to talk with him. Leave if you don't want me to call police"Dew threatened and the man was a little startled but was stubborn about meeting his son.

"Let him be. Whatever story he says, this should be the last time he'll visit me"Tine said, no emotions in his word's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2K 18
A traumatized Bright that came to the US for therapy to cure his own mental disorder. He accidentally killed Tine, the love of his life, when he trie...
95.5K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
308K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...
4.1K 166 11
"I missed you. When you were gone I felt like dying. I couldn't smile. Couldn't live happily. I became the most miserable person in the world. I coul...