𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same

493 49 0
By StellarFelix

Sarawat breath hitched hearing the voice near his eyes. He was shocked but reached out to see if there's anyone near and he didn't wanted this to be just an imagination.

He felt a hand holding his and the presence he have been missing for the past days.

"Told you I'm here, don't cry now"the voice again said before wrapping his hands around Sarawat and stroking his hair.

"T-tine? Where were you?"Sarawat asked as soon as he was in the embrace of his lover and all he received was silence.

The presence pulled away and the warmth left. Sarawat was going crazy at this point.

"T-tine?"he whispered feeling the touch is not there anymore. He carefully listened to hear any voice,but all he could hear was silent.

"Tine, are you there?"he asked again standing up to stand on his feet, feeling tear's welling up in his eyes, heart feeling the pain.

He didn't cared if his parents could hear him or not,all he know was he have fallen in love with his so hard that now his disappearance got him go crazy.

"TINE, WHERE ARE YOU?"He screamed,his voice breaking and tears streaming down his face.

Nothing replied other than silence as he dropped on his knees, crying so hard and he heard running sounds and the door of his room opened and his family near him.

"Sarawat, Wat"his brother called trying to calm him down but he kept throwing his hands as if to hold onto someone or something and he even pushed other's away.

"Son, what are you doing?"his parents panicked as they tried to stop him.

"T-tine....... please come b-back"it was a mere whisper and his mother looked at the other two worried, herself crying for her son.

"Wat....... there's no one here......dear, please stop crying"His mom said, almost begging and his cries slowed down.

Finally his parents could approach him again, his mother and brother hugged him from either sides.

"It's okay, don't cry"Mark said gently and Sarawat put his head on his shoulder, tired and seeing all darkness.

His father and brother looked everyone around and found no one, a chill was sent down Sarawat's father's spine hearing his son but they choose to ignore it.

Only after Sarawat was sleeping again,his brother finally left the room.

_

He walked into the room, clothes and everything scattered on the floor, no lights. It looked like no one could live there but there was one person living in the room, refusing to go out.

Dew's eyes softened as he looked at the shadow of the figure sitting on the ground, leaning his back on the bed.

The apartment has been silent for the past 3weeks, they were still alive in their,but one has fallen to the abyss of memories that were nothing but painful to his heart.

Dew placed the food on the table, "Tine......."

He called but Tine didn't replied to the call.

"You should eat,Tine. You're going to be hospitalized if you're being like this"Dew said, worried for his friend and Tine still didn't replied.

"He called me again today"Dew said and Tine turned his head to look at Dew.

"I still don't know what to tell him. I didn't picked up the call. You should go and see him, Tine"Dew said and Tine shook his head.

"I can't.......he wouldn't want to be with me if he knows the truth.......who would want to live with the son of a monster?"Tine scoffed and Dew walked to him.

"How long are you going to hide away, from me? I don't know what happened or if I can do anything to make you alright,but I can say one thing for sure that I accept you for who you are and I would never abandon you. I care for you,Tine....... please tell me what's wrong"Dew begged and Tine just looked down.

Dew waited for him to talk but it never happened, and he sighed with a heavy heart.

"I'm here anytime you want me, just so you know. And if you can, atleast face him and tell him. It's better if you can't hold on then let him move on"Dew said before he looked at the room once again and his friend, before leaving the room and he heard the door closing and locked again.

3weeks ago, at night Time came back home,drunk. He was babbling nonsense and Dew knew that's normal when he get drunk and just let him sleep. Next day, Dew was shocked to see a Tine who was begging him not to answer Sarawat's calls anymore and don't go near him if they ever cross paths. He was never given a explanation for this change but he saw his friend turning silent and silent to the point where he no longer talk other than replying to Dew if that's necessary. He haven't went out of the apartment ever since and eat a little just to survive. All he did was cry sometimes when he got a nightmare and wouldn't stop until Dew come in,hug him and comfort him,stare at the photos of Sarawat that he took.

Dew was tired of seeing him like this, he missed the old self of his bestfriend. He hoped that Tine would come back to his old self soon.

Next morning Dew was trying to make breakfast for Tine instead of Tine,just to try to get him back to tease him like before. He ended up burning the pancakes and jumped when he heard a voice from behind.

"They're burnt"

"Geez, you scared me- Tine, w-where are you going?" Dew asked surprised to see him ready to go out and seeing him out of his room first time in weeks.

"I'm going to take a walk"

"Alone? I'll come with you, I have nothing to do here anyways and-" Few was worried to let him go alone.

"Dew, I'm fine. I'll come back to here itself, alright?" Tine asked and Dew stared at him, unsure about what to say.

"Hmm, but......c-comd back. Alright? Don't you dare leave me alone to clean up the messy room of yours"Dew tried to joke and he was shocked when he saw Tine chuckled.

"I will come back"Tine said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Eat outside, don't starve"Dew shouted from kitchen and heard the door closing.

"I made him smile? Woah, I'm improving"Dew said smiling to himself and looked at the burnt pancake and made a disgusting face.

"I still have a lot of room for improvement"

_

"So you're Sarawat?"The manly yet gentle voice asked and Sarawat smiled a little.

"Yes"

"Wat, this is my older brother. Jackson" Mark's girlfriend, Katherine introduced her brother to him who took his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sarawat"he said and Sarawat just smiled.

"Let's go inside and order something for us to eat"Mark said and Jackson agreed.

"Yeah sure, it's on me today. It's not often I get to see you all. So how's my sister? You both are happy,right?"Sarawat heard Jackson's voice fading away and heard Katherine scoffing.

"Come on,Wat, let's go inside"It was Katherine who touched his hand and he nodded as he walked inside with her,Mark and Jackson might've walked in first which is why she scoffed.

Mark was trying to be more nice to his younger brother now, trying to make time for him, take him out with him, chat with him and he enjoyed being with his brother. When Katherine said her brother is home,they decided to go out together and spend a day together and Mark had to force Sarawat a little to go with them.

"Let's go somewhere else"Mark said and Katherine whinned.

"But I've already booked the tickets and I really want to see this movie"

"What about Sarawat?"Jackson asked and looked at Sarawat who was in the backseat.

"He can't s- he can come with us"Katherine quickly changed her words noticing the glare her brother and boyfriend gave her.

"I'll stay here. My classmate downloaded some new songs for me, I haven't heard them yet. I'll sit in the car"Sarawat said and Jackson looked at Mark who was disappointed in his girlfriend's words that she was about to say and he thought it's because why Sarawat said he's not coming.

"I don't think your brother would be feeling easy with that"Jackson said.

"There's my friend's shop nearby, how about you sit there if you don't want to join us? How about that,Mark?"Jackson asked and Mark sighed.

"I'm not s-"

"That's a good idea. Don't worry,Mark, Bambam is really a nice person and Sarawat will be fine there,right,Wat?"she asked and Sarawat smiled.

"Yes"

"Wat,"Mark called and he smiled.

"I'll wait there. You can pick me up when going home"Sarawat said and Mark couldn't say anything else.

"Then,wait for me. I'll drop him off there safely and will join you two"Jackson said Before the lover's got out of the car and Jackson started the engine to drop Sarawat at his friends shop.

"It's okay, I'm fine here"Sarawat said to Bambam who asked if he should keep him company.

"Then I'll my staff to bring a drink for you. What do you prefer?"Bambam asked and Sarawat kindly refused. But a few moments after Bambam left, a staff came in and gave him a cup of coffee and left.

Sarawat sighed, feeling at piece left alone again. He wanted to hear some songs but he ended up drowning in all the sad thoughts.

"Hey,what are you doing alone?"

Sarawat's eyes widened hearing the voice in the lonely room. And the he remembered what happened a few days before.

"What do I do?"Sarawat asked to himself in frustration, he can't bear himself missing his so called Loverboy too much.

"Are you really going to ignore my question?"

"Aaaaahhh I'm gonna go crazy, what do I do-"Sarawat was stopped with a pair of lips on his. He was too shocked but he pushed the person away.

"Are you for real? How can you?"

"Of course I'm real. What else could I be? Ghost?"

"I wish you were"Sarawat said with tear's welling up in his eyes, finally realising it's really Tine when his face was buried on the crook of his neck, inhaling Tine's scent and relaxing in his embrace.

"Shhhh, don't cry"Tine whispered and Sarawat hugged him back,even tightly, he was afraid that like he imagined,Tine would disappear after telling him to not cry.

"It's been some days, I missed you"Tine said,his voice cracking at the end and Sarawat gulped down.

"I-.......it was you who disappeared. I should be telling that"Sarawat said and his heart fluttered hearing Tine laugh again.

"In a few minute, I'll wait for you in the bench outside this shop. Come there"Tine whispered in Sarawat's ear's before removing himself off Sarawat forcefully.

"Why? Where are you going? Don't go-"he stopped himself when he heard the door closing and he sighed.

"Why is he doing this to me?"Sarawat sighed to himself.

He had a lot to ask and hear from Time,but for that, he need to find him again.

Fortunately someone came into the room.

"I left my phone here,sorry if I disturbed you"He heard Bambam's voice and shook his head.

"No, it's fine. Can you perhaps,take me to the bench outside this shop. I'd like to sit outside for a while"Sarawat said and Bambam frowned.

"Sure.wait- How do you know there's a bench outside here?"

"O-oh.......well, just asking. If there's one,then please? Sarawat said and luckily Bambam didn't ask much and lead him outside.

"There's no one here. Can you be here alone?"Bambam asked worriedly and Sarawat smiled, although he was worried inside that Tine left already, fooling him.

"Yes yes. Don't worry. I'll call for help if that's necessary"Sarawat chuckled and Bambam smiled.

"Sure, it's a bit busy in the shop. I'll check up on you from time to time. Don't worry"Bambam said before he left Sarawat there alone.

"Did I kept you waiting? I had to make a call"Tine's voice approached him and he felt his presence near him.

Tine sat down with Sarawat.

"Dew?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked at him and smiled at his face.

"No, someone else"Tine said and Sarawat didn't asked further.

"I missed you"Sarawat mumbled and hear Tine chuckling.

"I guessed it right"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"I think I was going crazy, and I really was.......... I thought I would die sooner without you-"

"Don't be like that,Wat. We should learn to be on our own. We should try to get along with any situation, because you know what, nothing never stays the same"Tine said, his tone quite different from how it used to be and Sarawat couldn't take those words.

"Why are you talking so seriously? I have a news for you"Sarawat said excitedly and Tine's smile fall.

"What new's? I don't want to hear anything from you. In fact, I'm here just to let you know that, let's end this. Forget all about me and move on. We aren't meant to be and we never will be. I'm a person who want to go around and I don't want to be tied around to anywhere. Here, you're holding me back,so don't. We're over now"

"Tine, are you listening?"Sarawat shook Tine's hand and Tine flinched as he was brought back to reality.

"Huh?"

"I have a happy news to share with you"Sarawat smiled and Tine couldn't help but feel a pain in his heart.

"What is it?"he asked gently and Sarawat smiled even more.

"My eye operation will be after a week"Sarawat said and Tine's eye's widened as he smiled.

"Really? I thought he was kidding?"Tine gasped and Sarawat frowned.

"What?he,who?"Sarawat asked and Tine shut his mouth.

"What?"

"What did you said just now?"

"I asked 'really?' "

"After that"

"Nothing, I didn't said anything after that"Tine lied and Sarawat sighed.

"So,tell me where were you? Why didn't you and you friend answered my calls?"Sarawat asked seriously and Tine looked at him.

"What's important now is your surgery"Tine said and Sarawat nodded.

"I'm excited to see you. I want you to be the first one I see after the surgery and so,you so you should be there"

"Me?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded.

"After the surgery, I'll introduce you to my parents and brother"

"They won't accept me"Tine said in Plain voice and Sarawat smiled.

"Trust me, they love me, so for my happiness, they will. Because, you're my happiness"Sarawat said and Tine smiled.

"What if it change after you see me?"

"It won't, I love you, oh-"Sarawat wiped away a drop of water that fall onto his face.

"It's starting to rain"he said,stood up before Taking off his cap and wearing it for Sarawat.

"What about you?"

"It's not going to rain forever. It'll stop sooner or later"Tine said and Sarawat smiled.

"Are you trying to be poetic?"Sarawat asked and Tine smiled, tear's forming in his eyes as he stared at Sarawat's smile, water droplets started falling faster and quickly.

"No,Wat.......just trying to say that........ nothing never stays the same, everything will come to end one day.........and you gotta move on"Sarawat wasn't sure at first that if he was imagining it or if Tine's voice was actually fading away. Soon,all he could hear was the rain pouring down heavily and Sarawat spread his hands to see if Tine was still there.

"Tine? T-tine"Sarawat's voice got stuck in his throat and he felt his head hurting when he finally realised that Tine isn't there anymore.

Suddenly he heard someone running towards him and the drops stopped falling on him.

"I'm sorry, it started raining out of nowhere"Bambam said holding Sarawat close under the umbrella.

"What about him?"

"Who?"Bambam looked around. There was no one else.

"T-tine"

"Umm, let's go inside. There's a lot of spooky story around this area but nothing are true"Bambam chuckled nervously as he hurriedly walked Sarawat back into the shop. Sarawat knew that there was no point in trying to tell him, he himself couldn't understand anything that's going around recently and it was breaking him as he kept thinking about it.

Tine was acting strange,but then again, nothing never stays the same. So when the operation is over he'll surprise him by popping out of nowhere like in the first place -- Sarawat hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.7K 33
"In our next life, I shall find you" Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree a rich model student that kept seeing a man in a historical bridal attire in his dre...
294K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
17.6K 715 23
What happens when the country's heartthrob , Bright Vachirawit falls for his assistant manager Win Metawin but Win can't be with Bright not because h...
308K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...