Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

31. Drunk Witch

1.3K 95 49
By Causers

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Weird, she always comes home by 8, where's she now?" I looked at the clock in worry.

I impatiently tapped my foot against the floor while biting on my nails. Unexpectedly, I heard someone groaning by the echoed noises from the hallway. Standing up, I opened the door only to see Yeonhee fumbling with her keys and turning the lock even though the door is open.

She was never this stupid, what happened to her?

Finally, she noticed me looking at her in confusion, "Oh hey JuancOck! Long time no see maTe!" She hit my shoulder and giggled.

"Um, we literally met each other in the morning and I thought that I was Jungkook?" My stomach went all tingling and warm at the mention of the morning.

"YoOu are Jungquack!" She patted my chest and pushed past me to enter the house.

"What happened to you?" I asked closing the door.

"Me?" She hiccuped, "What happened to meE?~"

"You're acting strange," I stated.

"I'm just thiRrSty young maaan!~" She hopped into the kitchen and took a really tall cup out of somewhere. She started to fill it up to the brim and tried to put it in the microwave but it was too tall for it to fit. So she dumped some water out of it because she thought that it would make it fit.

"J-Just drink the cold water," I said not knowing what else to say to her.

"Why cOld wAteRrr? I wanna drink cu-" She didn't get to finish her sentence because she fell flat on her face.

Ouch.

The glass was still intact but the water split all over the floor. She clumsily supported her weight on her hands but it kept slipping away, each time her forehead hitting the floor. Pretty sure that'll leave a bruise.

I helped her get up but her legs were slipping as well causing it to look as if she was on a treadmill.

"I gOt a booboo! Kiss my booboo!" She pouted and itched for me to kiss her 'booboo'.

To my relief, she got out of the repetitive cycle and stood firmly on the ground. Her arms clatched around mine and she looked like if I just threw her off the balcony, she would fall on the ground like a dummy or a lifeless doll.

That's a no-no. Don't want a murder on my record.

"Ya' know? Today my phoOone fell into a poOool full of urine 'nd the rainbow broccOlila screamed fried tuna 'nd a fish committed suicide." She kept mumbling when I made her sit on the chair.

"What's a broccolila?" I asked tilting my head.

"Ya' dunno broccolilaa!? You illiterate stinky sOck!" She scowled.

"Tell me the meaning then!" I questioned while taking her heels off.

"Well...broccolila is a femAle treE, speaking of whish pOetry is just Poe-a-tree!~"

"You could totally ace quizzes Noona." I sarcastically remarked.

"I knOw right!" She flipped her hair and began to walk towards her room. "Anywayyy, whAt time is it?~" She looked at the microwave completely ignoring the clock, 57 seconds were remaining.

"57!? Damn, that's lateee~!" And she shut the door behind her.

I wanted to shout where was I gonna sleep but then I realized that it was her room, to begin with. Oh.

"I CAN'T FIND NEMO! HELP ME!" I shook my head as I opened the door to see that she was wearing sweatpants on her head and a t-shirt on her waist.

Her stomach and a piece of clothing that hides her, umm, balloons were full-on display. I hid my face with my hand and turned my head the other way to stop myself from looking at that but I couldn't help but feel excited at the sight. Why? I don't know.

"You're wearing it upside down," I stated the obvious.

"WhAt?! I'm suuure people wear clothesh like this!" She jumped on her one foot pulling the t-shirt upwards.

"No."

"MOm lied to me!" And she began wailing and I just simply rolled my eyes.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"How much dumb was I?"

"Very."

She sighed scratching her hair which was in a bird's nest, "Can you give me some headache pills from the drawer over there?"

"Sure." I headed towards the drawer and took out a foiled medicine before handing it to her. She took one pill out and popped it into her mouth while I simply stood there. I still didn't know what kind of black magic she was possessed to make her act this illogical.

"Whash ya' lookin' ah? Ged meh watay!" She commanded. I hurried towards the kitchen and brought a glass of water to her.

"Err, what happened to you? Were you on stupid pills?" I popped the question and she spat out her water.

"What? No!" She answered violently coughing. I raised my hand and stiffly patted her back till her coughing slowly subsided.

"Then what's the matter?"

"Erm," Her hesitance was clear that there was something not appropriate for me. Does she seriously think that I'm still a kid? But Jimin Hyung explained to me that I've grown as much as I can. My brain was ready for any kind of adult stuff but why does she still thinks that I'm a baby?

"I was...drunk." She uttered out at last.

Now, what does that mean?

"What-"

"Well, I was drunk meaning that I was affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or behaviour." She read out holding her phone, "...according to Google." She added.

"What is alcohol?"

"Umm alcohol is a colourless volatile flammable liquid which is produced by the natural fermentation of sugars and is the intoxicating constituent of wine, beer, spirits, and other drinks, and is also used as an industrial solvent and as fuel, also according to Google." She smiled.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that alcohol is a drink and if you drink it then you get drunk!" She huffed out in annoyance and pushed me out of her room.

"Now get out I wanna sleep!" And she slammed the door.

Although, she got me away from her I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I slided out the house and knocked on the door of my neighbour's house. Taehyung Hyung opened the door yawning but stopped suddenly seeing the determined look on my face.

"What do you want?" He crossed his arms.

"Even though you're an unpleasant person, I need your help in growing up." I suggested.

He ruffled his hair, "I don't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment but I don't say no to ruining innocence." He smirked and pulled me inside.

Oh boy what have I gotten myself into?

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

-
A/N: God knows how many people's innocence I've ruined. Also I lost my braincells raking my mind for some stupid situations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 3.4K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
635K 19.1K 65
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
321K 12.2K 37
"Don't you all dare touch me! I hate you all!!" ... "Oh come on, it's not like we're some strangers, besides you're our babysitter..." In which a gir...