Black and White || owen joyne...

By rosesforowen

In which a girl meets a boy at a theme park More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
epilogue

eleven

256 14 0
By rosesforowen

I looked at my outfit before going downstairs. I had on a vintage green sweater that's tucked into mum jeans.

I had on matching socks and I was combing through my hair.

Today was Owen's birthday and everyone will be here soon. As I combed through my hair, I heard footsteps come in.

I look to see Mason. "Which shirt?" He was holding two shirts. He had a Led Zeppelin and a thrasher shirt.

I look for a second and chose the thrasher shirt. He thanked me as he threw the other one in his room and put it on.

He looked at me up and down and grimaced. "Why are you dressed like a mum?" He asked. I give him a death glare as he realized it.

"You're trying to get Owen to like it aren't you?" I push him out of my room and shut it.

He can be an ass sometimes. I comb through the rest of my hair and take his presents downstairs.

Charlie should be bringing the cake. Jeremy and Carolynn should be coming too and I was excited to meet her.

I have no idea when Owens showing up. But everyone should be here soon.

I sit the presents on the corner of the couch and sit down, grabbing my phone. Andrew walked out of his room with his bottles of alcohol.

"You're dressed like my mum in the nineties." Andrew laughed at me. I flipped him off as Mason walks down the stairs.

After talking for a while, I hear a doorbell. "I'll get it." It must be Jeremy and Carolynn.

Charlie and Owen have been here so much, they let themselves in at this point.

When I open the door, I see that I was right. I give Jeremy a side hug while Carolynn walked in.

I greet her and tell her how wonderful it is to meet her. She was really pretty in person. The boys bro hug each other.

"Where's everyone else?" Jeremy asked while looking at us.

"I have no idea." We catch up on each other since we haven't seen each other in a while.

Carolynn comes over and sits next to me. "How long have you two been married?" I ask getting to know her.

"It was a year in March." She answered. They looked really cute together.

"I bet you looked beautiful in your wedding dress." She turned over towards me.

"You wanna see pictures?" I nodded as she pulled the phone out. She went to an album and showed me some pictures.

And she looked absolutely lovely. "These are wonderful, oh my God." She smiled towards me.

She showed me pictures until Dani came with her presents in her hand.

She came over to us girls knowing all the guys were talking about some sporting game.

We talked until we waited for everyone else to show up. We were waiting for Camila, Owen, and Charlie.

Eventually, Camila came over and greeted everyone. She gave Mason a big, long hug which made me smile.

I could tell he fancied her. Before we knew it, Charlie came with the cake. 

He sat it on the table as we looked at it. It had a ghost on it with a little drum kit.

It looked really cute. We were all huddled by it, taking a look.

"Yeah, that looks nice." I heard Owen speak up behind me.

We all turn to look at the blonde. None of us heard him come in. We all nervously laugh and scream happy birthday.

We all move over so he could look at the cake. I could see him smile a little bit.

"You didn't have to get me a cake guys." He was a little red.

"It was Sam's idea." Jeremy spoke out loud. Owen looked over at me.

He had the softest expression on his face. We hung out for a couple hours and watched him open his presents.

But when it started getting dark, we started pulling the bottles out and turning to music up.

We were turning on a remix playlist and we started drinking.

We were sitting in the living room, playing truth or drink like children.

"Charlie, your turn buddy." Mason laughed pointing to him. Mason was a light weight so he was already feeling it.

Charlie leaned his elbows on his knees as he looked at Mason. "Bring it." He said smugly.

"Have you ever been caught hooking up with someone?" He giggled while speaking.

Charlie started giggling. Charlie bent over and grabbed the Tequila, basically telling us that he's been caught.

We all start making gagging noises as he flips all of us off.

He scans the room after taking his shot. His eyes lands on me which makes my heart skip a beat.

Who knows what his chaotic ass is going to ask. "Sam." He sang while I looked at his hazel eyes.

"Yes, Charlie?" I ask waiting for his question. It's like the longer I wait, the more nervous I get.

I could see him smirk a little bit. "Who was your least favorite person to collaborate with?" He asked.

I sighed in relief. I thought it was going to be a lot worse.

I answered with the first person I could think of. It was this guy I wanted to film a cover with and he didn't take it serious at all.

They all gasped knowing I answered it honestly. Another two hours go by, and I was drunk.

We all stopped playing and we were all vibing. Dani was talking to Camila in the kitchen while they drank.

Mason was dancing and drinking with Charlie and Owen. I was sitting on the couch with Andrew and Carolynn talking.

I was more like listening to their conversation. Owen came over and bent down in front of me.

I could tell he was drunk by the way he was walking. "Why are you sitting?" He had his hand on my knee to hold himself up.

"Because I'm a little drunk." I admit to him. He stood back up.

He stuck his hand out like he wanted me to take it. I look up at his green eyes.

"Take a shot with me. We gotta get you more drunk." I couldn't deny it.

So I took his hand and we walked to the kitchen. "What are you two doing?" Camila asked hopping off the kitchen table.

Her and Dani both started walking towards us. "We're taking shots, you wanna join?" They agreed so Owen poured them a shot.

We counted down and drank. I've taken so many shots, I was starting to feel it.

Before I knew it, the world was spinning around me. I look at Owen with a big ass smile on my face.

"I'm fucking wasted." He started giggling as we stood in the kitchen.

"Let's take more shots." In the next ten minutes, we take six shots.

I was definitely drunk now. Charlie was doing karaoke and it actually sounded fun.

I went over and joined him. I helped him finish the song and went over to the couch. I looked over to see Mason and Camila walking upstairs.

"Wear a condom!" I yell. Everyone started snickering and laughing.

As I was laying there, Owen came and laid next to me.

I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand softly on my back.

"Did you have a good birthday?" I slur to him. He started lightly rubbing my back.

"It was amazing." He slurred back. Charlie started talking and making jokes with Jeremy who was also drunk.

I look to see it was one in the morning. I raise my head up and look at the drunk blonde.

"You wanna sleep in my room tonight? So we have more room?" I ask as he smiles.

He nodded so we stood up to take more shots. After this shot, I blacked out for the rest of the night.

I was going to have a hell of a hangover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 17
Mark sees a cute boy in the elevator.
163K 6.3K 36
IN WHICH A TEEN BOY MEETS THE TRENDING CELEB!
105K 3K 43
мellιғlυoυѕ: a ѕoυnd тнaт ιѕ ѕweeт and ѕмooтн, pleaѕιng тo нear. She's a girl. And he's a boy. What more can I say?
31.5K 807 28
In which a girl goes on tour after being broken up with Stray Hearts sequel