Going forward and beyond {Pat...

By kurenohikari

Yes, I finally did it! A Pokemon fanfic of Ash getting serious after the Battle Frontier Arc and training be... More

I Ash's P.O.V.
I Professor Oak's P.O.V
I Pikachu's P.O.V
I Bulbasaur's P.O.V
I Jolteon's P.O.V
II Ash's P.O.V
I Dawn's P.O.V
I Paul's P.O.V
Tariner's Page: Ash Ketchum
III Ash's P.O.V
II Dawn's P.O.V
II Pikachu's P.O.V
III Dawn P.O.V
I Charizard's P.O.V
I Zoey's P.O.V
IV Ash's P.O.V
II Bulbasaur's P.O.V
V Ash's P.O.V
I Lance's P.O.V
II Charizard's P.O.V
II Paul's P.O.V
I Reggie's P.O.V
I Chimchar's P.O.V
IV Dawn's P.O.V
III Pikachu's P.O.V
I Max's P.O.V
II Professor Oak's P.O.V
I Johanna's P.O.V
I Pupitar's P.O.V
II Lance's P.O.V
II Zoey's P.O.V
IV Pikachu's P.O.V
I Josh's P.O.V
VI Ash's P.O.V
I Riley's P.O.V
VII Ash's P.O.V
V Pikachu's P.O.V
I Piplup's P.O.V
II Johanna's P.O.V
VI Pikachu's P.O.V
II Reggie's P.O.V
II Riley's P.O.V
I Gary's P.O.V
II Josh's P.O.V
II Piplup's P.O.V
VIII Ash's P.O.V
III Lance's P.O.V
III Paul's P.O.V
III Reggie's P.O.V
V Dawn's P.O.V
II Pupitar's P.O.V
III Zoey's P.O.V
IX Ash's P.O.V
I Wallace's P.O.V
I Litten's P.O.V
IV Paul's P.O.V
VII Pikachu's P.O.V
II Joleton's P.O.V
I Professor Kukui's P.O.V
III Josh's P.O.V
II Max's P.O.V
I Gladion's P.O.V
II Gary's P.O.V
II Professor Kukui's P.O.V
II Torracat's P.O.V
IV Lance's P.O.V
X Ash's P.O.V
VII Dawn's P.O.V
IV Josh's P.O.V
III Riley's P.O.V
III Piplup's P.O.V
IV Zoey's P.O.V
VIII Pikachu's P.O.V
IV Riley's P.O.V
III Profesor Oak's P.O.V
VIII Dawn's P.O.V
XI Ash's P.O.V
IX Pikachu's P.O.V
III Jolteon's P.O.V
IV Reggie's P.O.V
IV Piplup's P.O.V
III Max's P.O.V
V Zoey's P.O.V
X Pikachu's P.O.V
III Johanna's P.O.V
III Gary's P.O.V
V Lance's P.O.V
V Reggie's P.O.V
XII Ash's P.O.V
III Torracat's P.O.V
IV Gary's P.O.V
III Bulbasaur's P.O.V
IX Dawn's P.O.V
II Wallace's P.O.V
V Gary's P.O.V
V Riley's P.O.V
XIII Ash's P.O.V
Trainer's Page: Ash Ketchum (Volume II)
Pokemon Teams
Book II!!!

VI Dawn's P.O.V

1.9K 54 2
By kurenohikari

I looked around the dressing room nervously, I could see the stares and hear the murmurs of the other coordinators. I stepped closer to Ash and clutched his vest tightly. I had promised myself that I would be ready, that I had finally moved on... but it was one thing to say it, and a whole other thing to do it. Especially, with so many people looking at me and questioning if I would be able to do it, or if I would bail like I did last time.

"Don't pay them any attention," Zoey told me, as she approached us. She looked so cool in her burdeau suit, James' parents have impecable taste. "You are doing this for yourself, not for them. So, it does not matter what thety think or say. What matters if you are ready. Are you?"

"Yes!" I answered, being filled with confidence.

"Good," Zoey replied, with a smile.

We then turned towards the T.V when May was announced, she would be the one opening the Performance Stage of the first ever Wallace Cup. Such a preassure! Her gypsy outfit, though, looked fabulous on her!

May presented her Wartortle to the crowd with a Pink Foamy Seal. He looked adorable! "Wartortle, Rapid Spin!" May comanded, soon Wartortle was skipping across the water field. May was showing off her Wartortle's characteristical shell and the field all at once, while refreshing the people in the crowd with water. She's good, I thought nervously, for a whole other reason now. "Aqua Tail!" May finished up with a dazzling move that showed off the little pokemon's beautiful tail. That small Water Gun at the end was just a simple but beautiful addition, that wrapped everything up with a small rainbow above them.

A perfect opening for the Wallace Cup. Such an incredible team work, that showed off Water-types perfectly.

"She is good," Zoey complimented her, echoing my previous thought. However, instead of looking nervous, she looked excited to be competing against someone as good as May. I decided then that I wanted to feel like Zoey, excited about an incredible battle to come, not nervous or afraid.

"She is," I smiled back, trying to calm my beating heart.

When May came back I hugged her in greeting and congratulated her for an amazing performance. We all did, even Jessie, when it was later her time, we all went to wish her luck. Then again, her being Jessie, her reply was: "Luck? I am the great Jessilina! I don't need luck!"

We all laughed and still wished her luck. One thing we came to learn around Jessie, is that she will always give unique and interesting performances. This time, she also did not dissapoint.

"Arbok, Debut" Jessie threw the ball in the air. The ball opened with a flame capsule causing fire to erupt from the ball. When the flame died down Arbok appeared balancing on the tip of his tail showing off his belly pattern, incredible tail strength, and balance. Starting with a bang, like she always does. "Dragon Tail." Arbok jumped from that position and flipped in the air while his tail was glowing green. Arbok then landed on the tip of his tail while dragon tail was still active. "Now use Iron Tail." Arbok jumped again this time spinning mid air changing from the Dragon Tail to Iron Tail and proceeded to land on the tip of it's tail again. She was showing off her pokemon's great stamina, precision, and control. While still showing off the body part that characterizes Arbok the most. "Now let's finish it! Poison Sting!" Arbok while still on the tip of it's tail released poison barbs from his mouth directly upward. "Brutal Swing!" Arbok jumped towards the poison sting as it fell down. Arbok's tail glowed pink as he slayed the dark-type move into the poison sting causing them to break and release purple sparkles. Arbok landed and wrapped his body around Jessie, in a snake-like hug, as the sparkles rained down on them.

"Not bad..." commented Ash, with a smile. "Very... Jessie."

We all laughed at the comment and continued to watch the rest of the contestants. If anything I was glad I would not be competing anytime soon. Watching the rest of the coordinators, lulled me into a state of calmness and joy. I was truly enjoying watching a contest for the first time, in a long time. When it was finally Zoey's turn, I was completly relaxed and cheering her fully.

Zoey's new Finneon started the performance stringly, leaping out of the water and using Silver Wind, showing everyone why they are known as the Beautifly of the oscean. "Finneon follow up with Safeguard!" Zoey commanding, turning the water field into the perfect showcase of his luminescent scales. "Finish it with Waterfall!" Finneon swam up its own Waterfall for a spectacular finish, for a spectacular performance.

"You were amazing!" I congratulated her, as I passed her by towads the stage for my turn.

"Blind them Dawn," she told me, after giving me a quick hug.

"You've got it!" I replied, marching down the corridor confidently. However, when I stepped on the stage I had a flashback. The sound of a gunshot ringing in my ear. After a small stumble, I snapped myself out of it and sendt out Ambipom in a flurry of pink hearts. "Spotlight Ambipom! Let's start this off with Double Hit!" The move showcased her magnificent tails with a twirling Double Hit. Simple but beautiful, and playful, just like Ambipom. "Now Swift and Focus Punch!" I had Ambipom aim her moves at the water field for a fountain effect.

I took a deep breath as I left the stage, smiling slightly at the judges commets on my performance. They really liked it for its excellent timing and display of cuteness. That has began to turn into a performance style... I kind of like it.

"Ambi-pom?" My pokemon asked, touching my arm lightly. I could see she was trying to smile for me, but I could also see her worry.

So, I hugged her tightly and said: "Thank you! You were amazing! Thank you for being there with me!"

Ambipom hugged me back in excitement, opening my eyes and looking behind her I locked eyes with Ash. I caught his worry, but also pride in his eyes. He must have noticed my mispash on stage and had come to see if I needed help. But all I needed now was to get the results and go back to the mansion to rest. I might have done it, but I've had enough off the stage hall for today. Luckily, the results came out soon. We all passed to the next stage!

We used the backdoor, to loose the reporters. Luckily, James and Meowth were already waiting for us with a limousine. We drove towards the mansion and had a sleep over at my room. Or at least we tried to, I kind of crashed as soon as I laid down the bed. The girls did not leave the room and spent the night cuddling the nightmares away. The following day we had breakfast all together and went to the contest hall, to recieve our battles.

I was first. For some reason, I was not nervous. It was as if all my worries had been consumed yesterday. As I stood on one side of the battle field, I was filled with a sense of peace I did not know where it came from. Both of us, my opponent and I, released our pokemon at the same time. I chose Buneary and my opponent chose a Wailmer.

She started the fight with Brine, which sent Buneary into the air, costing me some points. Knowing that I had to act fast I commanded Buneary to use the Brine to her advantage and jump. She then proceeded to perform somersaults, causing my opponent to lose points.

"Use Bounce!" I ordered her. Buneary then proceeded to continously kick Wailmer. They tried to take back control of the situation with Surf, but I had Buneary jump and sping, using the attack to showcase Buneary's jumping abilities. "Counterattack with Dizzy Punches!" My opponent lost even more points. They retaliated with Hidden Power, but Buneary leapt out the way and raced towards Wailmer as the Hidden Power followed her. She bounced off Wailmer and out of the way, and Hidden Power hit Wailmer instead. Wailmer tried a Body Slam, but I was ready for it. "Ice Beam!" It froze the pokemon solid and fell back into the pool.

It felt like an eternity, but the timer finally reached zero. We had won! I hugged Buneary in celebration, and later proceeded to congratulate my opponent for a good battle. My friends also did well. Jessie and Wobbufeet defeated Kelceon with a well timed Mirror Coat, Zoey's Shellos knowcked her opponent's Mareep out with Mud Bomb, while May's newely evolveed Glaceon used Blizzard to clear the round.

If the first battle round passed fast, the one that followed went pass even faster. I used Gloom against a Pelipper, I had them caught in a Vine Whip attack and then knoocked out with a barricare of Razor Leaf. May chose Venusaus, a strange choice for a contest. I would never know what to do with such a big pokemon. But May seemed to know how to command her, soon her opponent's Marill had no points left. If I ever catch such a big pokemon, I'll go to her for advice. I saw Zoey's Misdreavus again, her sneaking around and playing games on her opponent's Mothim was fun to watch. Soon we had all passed on to the semi-finals. All that was left was Jessie's fight against a coordinator named Kyle.

I watched as Jessie called Seviper out, to fight against Kyle's Lantum. Something told me that this fight won't be an easy one... I just hope she'll win. It wouldn't feel good to finish this cup without her.

"Let the battle begin!" I hugged Piplup close as I watched the fight begin over the T.V.

Good luck Jessie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 1.4K 28
Join (Y/n) Ketchem and friends on their exciting Pokemon journey. Finished *edited* It's NOT perfect, I did the best I could do, if you don't like i...
31.7K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
1.2K 82 15
In this story male main character is Satoshi( Ash) Ketchum and female main character is Serena Yvonne In this story one boy who live in pallet town...
261K 3.1K 38
[Story cover edited by me] Description: Ash is heading back to Pallet Town in Kanto after a crushing defeat with the battle with Alain, making him co...