Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

Av DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54

50

204 5 8
Av DRWEIRD42

Y/n's POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Y/n L/n is currently standing in the Vault of Missi's Castle his body has lost its physical form All That Remains of him is his fully completed soul it pulses with unimaginable infinite dark power.

The sound that emanates from the soul of the darkness sounds like that of a heartbeat eventually a black substance begins to Ooze from the soul the black substance first begins wrapping itself around the soul forming a protective rib cage from the rib cage begin to form a fully functioning working spine soon enough a pelvis forms and to bony legs began to form from the sides of the rib cage to Arms begin to form from the top of the rib cage the rest of the spine forms and the skull forms once the skeleton was fully completed the muscle tissue and nervous system begins to grow once it was fully easy formed around the skeletal structure of the entity the skin begins to grow and take shape once the body has been fully reconstructed soon enough the same black Jews that made up its blood and the rest of his body began to ooze through the skin and first it formed the completed dark Infinity Gauntlet on the left hand from there the rest of the black substance began to form powerful armor once the substance hardened if he came so dense and strong that not even the force of a supernova or the crushing power of a black hole could pierce or destroy it now the darkness was complete and its true completed form The Form at once had in the days of old before its new incarnation Y/n L/n ever existed it's right hand was made out of pure Cosmic Infinity energy.

(A/n): this is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments is it good? Is it bad? Or is it somewhere in the middle?

Y/n L/n let out a long breath it's breathing sounded like that of a cybernetic monster.

Y/n: I can't believe it so this is what I once was I must say this is an amazing and wonderful feeling~

Y/n L/n's voice was very distorted it sounded like the epitome of what the darkness should be and what it should sound like.

Y/n: now it is time to end the Insurrection once and for all~

Y/n L/n raised his right hand he aimed it at the door of the Vault with a small push he Unleashed a huge torrent of infinite energy it completely destroyed the door vaporizing it as if it were made of paper and it had been thrown into the center of the Sun once the door had been destroyed Y/n L/n look at his new hand and he was amazed by the power he now wielded.

Y/n: WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n Smiled behind his mask knowing that now he had all the power in the universe.

Y/n: all this raw power it's so exhilarating and yet at the same time it's so terrifying I never knew such power could exist.

Y/n L/n decided that this moment could use some Dramatics and a sense of flair Y/n L/n immediately jump as hard as he could into the air he crashed through multiple ceilings until eventually he crashed through the roof of the castle and he was floating in mid-air for a couple of seconds he then spread his new wings proving that he was truly complete and that he was the one and the one and only Lord of Darkness in the universe.

3rd Person POV.
Location Missi's Castle

Missi locked up towards the sound of the violent crashing and she saw a figure floating above her castle she didn't recognize the strange figure but whoever it was they were wearing black armor soon enough whoever it was spread it they're amazingly powerful and huge wings.

(A/n): This pair of wings is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments are they good? are they bad? or are they somewhere in the middle?

Missi: who is that?!?!?!

The samurai: that would be our true leader~

Missi: your leader?!?!

The blue haired girl: indeed our job was not to defeat you but to distract you and wait for our master to achieve his goal.

Missi: you little bastards how dare you deceive me!!!

Soon enough the rest of Y/n's family finished dealing with their opponents and they met up with Jack and Xenovia in the garden of the castle now Missi was totally surrounded she was just about to retaliate when the mysterious winged armored man landed in front of her his wings retracted into his back the two of them stared each other down the leader of the monster Insurrection and the Mysterious armored man stared each other down like wolves ready to rip each other apart at any moment.

Missi: who are you?!?!

???: we've met once before you should know who I am~

Missi: I would remember meeting someone so powerful but you are definitely not anyone I've met before.

???: you better think real hard and you better remember like your life depends on it because it does!!!

Missi looks at the armored man's left arm and she notices he's wearing a strange black gauntlet and it's covered in a multitude of different colored gemstones in a couple of seconds Missi was struck with realization she now knew who was behind that mask.

Missi: Y/N L/N?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

The mysterious armored man opened up his mask to reveal The Man Behind the Mask it was none other than Y/n L/n.

3rd person POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Y/n: recognize me now?~

Missi: this can't be happening this just can't be happening!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: oh but it is happening I have finally become I am now complete and now that I am complete your fall is assured~

Missi: you Maybe complete but you are still weak!!!

Missi changed into her Shadow form she then attacked Y/n L/n but unfortunately her attacks did absolutely nothing Y/n L/n smiled and closed his mask.

Y/n: I must say that attack was very disappointing~

Missi was surprised that her attack did absolutely no damage to her opponent.

Y/n: now let me show you a real Attack~

Y/n L/n immediately Unleashed A Massive Attack on Missi ripping her Shadow from her body and sending her flying backwards through a multitude of solid walls she got back up she stood up on her own two feet and she realized that she was truly outnumbered outgunned and out of luck.

Missi: I have to warn Salem immediately!!!

Missi immediately attempted to run away so that she could warn her Ally unfortunately she felt something wrap itself around her throat and she felt herself being strangled Missi a throat trying to remove whatever was strangling her but it was invisible and unseen Y/n L/n walked into the room through the hole he made in the wall and he was holding his left hand up as if he were clutching something in reality he was using the Mind Stone to strangle the leader of the monster insurrection.

Y/n: you are not going anywhere~

Y/n L/n started to violently fling Missi around the room Missi started coughing up blood when she finally landed on the ground and she was released from Y/n's telekinetic grip.

Missi: he's far too powerful!

Y/n: I know I am face it you are outgunned outclassed outnumbered and out of luck you are going to pay for what you did to me and all of the people you harmed both directly and indirectly you will pay for your crimes in blood!!!

Y/n L/n picked up Missi with his left hand grabbing her by the hair and lifting her up he then proceeded to punch her with his right hand when he punched her he Unleashed a massive blast of energy sending her flying backwards and sending her flying through a multitude of solid walls again Missi hold on to her cane as hard as she could eventually her opponent entered the room she was in and he got ready to end this once and for all.

Y/n: you know I find no more entertainment with toying with you I believe this is the end of the line~

Missi: not yet~

Missi channeled all of her remaining power into her cane she pointed her weapon at Y/n L/n and she Unleashed a massive torrent of red lightning Y/n L/n caught the red lightning with his right hand he absorbed the energy of her attack and kept moving towards her eventually Missi ran out of power and strength to keep the attack going and eventually she fell onto her back panting as if she had run a full Marathon.

Y/n: now what was that your second wind or you're dying gasp?~

Missi: I may fall today and the Insurrection may fall with me but there will still be others out there who believe in what I believe in Monster Supremacy over the evil humans who have damaged this world Beyond repair!!!!!!

Y/n: then I will have to make them fall just as you will now!

Y/n L/n was about to destroy the leader of the monster insurrection that was until he felt something very peculiar coming from her or more specifically her cane he felt some sort of dark energy coming from it and it wasn't just any type of dark energy it was extremely potent dark Transformation Magic he proceeded to rip the cane out of her hand and he examined it the red eyes of the bat figurehead began to Glow it tried to corrupt and transform Y/n L/n but his dark power overshadowed and completely overtook the cane's dark magic.

Y/n: I understand now it's not you who is evil it is this item it has cursed you with dark magic and now it must be destroyed~

Missi: no please don't do that!!!!!

Y/n: I'm sorry but this is for your own good and for the good of all others in this world.

Y/n L/n held the cane in his hands and he proceeded to snap it in half like a twig when he did and let out a loud scream of pain the dark Spirit within emerged from the item of pure malevolence the creature was a being of pure malevolence and darkness was the last separated fragment of the original Darkness.

(A/n): this piece of art is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments, is it good? is it bad? or is it somewhere in the middle?

Y/n L/n looked upon the strange spider legged creature as it stared back at him with its one single eye.

Y/n: what is your name fragment of Darkness?!

???: I am Lynch and I I'm all of the concentrated malevolence that the darkness once possessed.

Y/n: well that would explain some things how did you escape imprisonment at the hands of our sister?!

Lynch: it was simple as the darkness was shattered to pieces in the days of the first war just as the other pieces of Darkness broke off from the original Darkness I too broke off and I took with me a majority of the malevolence the original Darkness held inside of itself you can say that I am the true nature of the darkness destruction malevolence mercilessness ruthless ambition and Pure Evil just as Aku was domination and arrogance and the Beast of Darkness was consumption and hunger I am the most powerful fragment of the original Darkness.

Y/n: the real question is how did you get in that cane?!?!

Lynch: that is quite simple during the days of old after the original Darkness fell I fell to Earth as my other siblings did before I could become sentient and take a life of my own I was discovered by the ancient race of monsters and their creator the mother of all monsters Eve they realized that I was a great source of power but they knew that I was not a power they could harness for conquest or domination I was too powerful and realizing that I could end up attentively destroy not only the world they walked upon but the universe as a whole they sealed me away in a mystical item that would act as my prisoner with me trapped inside of the cane they could harness a small portion of my power but with every new owner I came into contact with the more my personality began to grow and after being soaked in the blood of so many who have come before I finally became sentient and I was able to possess any who took hold of the cane.

Y/n: that actually makes perfect sense.

Lynch: and now that I am free from my prison I will consume you and the true Darkness will return and all of creation shall burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then Unleashed a powerful blast of pure energy from its eye Y/n L/n also fired a blast of pure destructive energy from both of his hands both blasts collided with each other the resulting Collision pause the entire Castle to be destroyed by the concussive force of the impact All That Remains of the castle was its foundation The Spectators watched as the two creatures of Darkness battled each other for Supremacy and the fate of the universe.

Ethan: it's a real good thing that beams don't just explode upon impact with each other.

Megatron: agreed!

Y/n L/n and Lynch continued to battle for superiority and dominance the loser would be destroyed and or consumed by the other and the fate of the universe would be in the hands of the victor.

Y/n: I won't fall here you shall be the one to fall!!!

Lynch: yes on this very day you shall fall and once you fall all you love will be destroyed I shall rule over the empty void of nothingness~

Y/n L/n starting to tap into his last reserves of strength you let out a massive war cry and he Unleashed all of his strength and power his blast was able to push back his opponent and eventually Lynch was consumed by his opponents blast.

Lynch: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end the final Shard of the original Darkness was completely destroyed Beyond any type of Revival it's Soul Shard was annihilated down to the last scrap of DNA in the end Lynch was destroyed and with his destruction Missi was freed from her curse her skin regained it's color her eyes went from being blood red to a lovely brown color her teeth went from being razor-sharp fangs to being normal human teeth her fingers which were ones claws reverted back into a normal human hands.

Missi: I'm free? Am I actually finally free?!?!?!

Y/n L/n looked over to a girl who was once the leader of the monster insurrection who was now just a normal human.

Y/n: yes you are free from your dark curse.

Missi: it's been so long I thought it would never end!!!!

Missi got up and she ran over to Y/n L/n she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him and he proceeded to cry into his chest thanking him repeatedly.

Missi: thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: it is no trouble it's always good to help someone in need.

Missi: I'm so happy to have that curse finally broken I'm finally me again!!!!

Y/n L/n finally dispelled his armor once he was back in his normal human form he smiled at Missi and held her tight trying to give her some semblance of warmth and comfort.

Y/n: it's all in a day's work for the good guys.

Missi: is there anything I can do to repay you?!?!

Y/n: the only thing you can do to repay me is to go home and live your life to the fullest and try to forget about this horrible ordeal.

Missi: thank you so much I'll always remember your kindness but I have only one thing I need to ask of you.

Y/n: ask away!~

Missi: could you give me a lift home I have no idea how to get home from here.

Y/n: consider it done and done Raven could you please give this nice young lady a lift home.

TT. Raven: I can do that

TT. Ravem open the portal using her dark magic the portal led directly back to Missi's true home in the human world where her family was waiting for her.

Missi smiled and walked towards the portal before she walked in she looked back and thanked her savior once again.

Missi: thank you so much Y/n L/n your kindness will never be forgotten.

Missi walked through the portal to rejoin her family back in the human world and to hopefully restart her normal human life the portal slammed shut behind her Y/n L/n smiled knowing that he had done a truly good thing for not only the world but for a kind nice young lady who has experienced A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Y/n: well I think our work here is done for today let's all go home I think I got to go explain to some people what the hell just happened and try to calm a few worried Minds down.

With that said and done Y/n L/n immediately teleported everyone back to the new age Academy.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3076)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.9K 42 23
IMPORTANT: I am currently in the process of remastering this story and will soon be working on the sequels. once the remastering is done I will chang...
135 5 5
I own NUN of the art, a few characters, most locations, and several items. Unless I say otherwise. The Omni-nation is of the most technology advanced...
1.2M 49.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...