Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter six - History of The War

162 4 0
By Ranzz_4

"Ophelia?" The boy sat next to me asked, still looking up at the stars.

"Yeah?" I replied looking at him. We were in a flower field star gazing.

"Your ok with this...right?" He asked hesitantly, looking away from the stars and locking eyes with me.

"As long as you don't bring me into it I'm fine." I spoke looking back at the sky. He was still looking at me though.

"It's just...I know your an anarchist...and well...l'manburg is a form of government. Are you sure your ok staying there with me?" He questioned. I looked back at him.

"I told you, I'll never leave you. I'll always be here to take care of you. Even if your starting a form of government." I said, ruffling his hair. He laughed, swatting my hand away.

"Thanks Ophelia...Your a ģõœđ ßįßþę{." &ë ßæįđ ¥○€₩■♧•°¤

---

I woke up to someone shaking me. I was met with a white mask. It was Dream. I had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Ophelia are you ok?" He spoke softly. I guess his meetings over. I sat up holding my head with my hand. "You remembered something didn't you." He stated. He was now sitting across from me on the couch.

"Yeah. It's nothing though, I'm fine." I said looking away from him. I had been having the dream like memories more and more often. Of course I didn't tell Dream that though. The last time I told him about one of the dreams he seemed to get upset. This one was different though. This was the first one that mentioned l'manburg, and the first one where the boy was older than four. The boy looked oddly familiar.

"You don't look phased." He said grabbing my face to look at him. "Is this not the first one since last time?" He questioned. His sudden contact and change in tone was intimidating.

"No" I mumbled.

"What?"

"No" I spoke louder. He let go of my face and stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said sounding angry.

"I didn't want to bother you." I said sheepishly. He just stood there, staring at me.

"Sorry. I don't mean to interrupt, but have either of you seen Karl?" Sapnap questioned from the entrance of the living room. I turned to Sapnap, Dream still staring down at me.

"He left a little while ago. He said he had something he needed to do." Sapnap let out an annoyed sigh before turning on his heel to walk out.

"He's always disappearing like this!" He yelled walking down the hall out of the living room. I turned back to Dream who was now walking towards the exit of the living room as well.

"Follow me." He said in a monotone voice. I got up and followed him to his office. We walked in an awkward scilence until we were inside the room. He sat behind the desk, while I sat in the chair on the other side.

"What was the dream about." He said. It wasn't a question. He was demanding. It was intimidating, and I wasn't going to argue.

"It was me and a boy sitting in a field star gazing." I said simply.

"What were the other ones about." He again demanded. What is up with the sudden change in attitude?!

"They were like the first one. Just me and some kids playing."

"So the one you had just now was different?" He inquired. Crap. He's good.

"Um...yeah...I guess so?"

"You guess so? How was it different Ophelia." He said leaning forward onto the desk. Should I tell him? It was clearly about someone from l'manburg. What if he gets upset again? "Ophelia. Just tell me about the dream and stop overthinking it" I had only been here a couple days, but he knew me too well.

"Ok. Um...well me and the boy from before-" I trailed off, explaining the whole dream to him. All he did was listen. It was actually kind of nice.

Dream's pov

When she finished explaining her dream, we sat there in an uncomfortable silence for a minute. Tommy was clearly the boy in her dream. The good news is she still doesn't know that. She's starting to remember more important things though. She even passed out on the couch for the sole purpose to remember. That means she's going to start remembering everything. The only thing I can do now is explain to her my side of the story, before she remembers more about l'manburg. I looked back at Ophelia to see her too deep in thought. I guess when I didn't say anything she started thinking. She probably has so many questions.

"I have to leave." I said. Her head shot up to look at me.

"What?" She mumbled barely audible, but I heard her.

"Me, Sapnap, and George have to leave. We have a meeting with the people of l'manburg." Her eyes widened.

"The letter was from them. Wasn't it." She stated looking down at her hands in her lap.

"Yes." I said still looking at the girl across from me. "Ophelia I told you that l'manburg stole my land...but what I didn't tell you was that when they did, I declared war on them." She looked at me again. "When l'manburg began it was just Tommy and Wilbur making drugs in a van. What they were doing was already highly illegal. When people tried to stop them they said l'manburg was a sperate country. That's when I stepped in. I tried to negotiate with them. I told them they could keep the land and call it whatever they wanted, as long as it was still under my control. They refused and started what they called a revolution." I looked at the girl in front of me. She just stared at me listening intently, so I continued. "I tried to negotiate with them many more times until they gave me no choice but to declare war. This meeting is for their surrender." We sat in silence for another minute before she spoke.

"So...let me get this straight. l'manburg was selling and creating drugs on your land, and when asked about it they said it was their land?" I nodded. "When you tried to talk to them they chose war." I nodded again. "And now your going to meet with them for their surrender."

"Yes."

"What assholes." She mumbled. I smirked.

"Yes. that they are." Gotcha.

Ophelia's pov

So maybe it was true then. Maybe l'manburg was trying to kill me that day. They seem like assholes. But then why was I hanging out with one of the creaters of it? And what was he saying to me at the end of the dream? I'm so fucking confused! I just want to remember who the hell I am!

"I want to go with you." I said staring at the masked man in front of me. He scoffed.

"No way."

"Why not" I whined.

"L'manburg clearly knows who you are and if you go-"

"Exactly! They know who I am! If I go with you I can ask them who I was!" I cut him off, excitement lacing my tone.

"And if you were some enemy of theirs they could kill you." He said in a monotone voice, standing up to leave.

"Come on. I need to know who I am." I whined, grabbing his wrist before he reached the door. "Please dream." I said solemnly. He looked at me before pulling his wrist out of my grip.

"I'm sorry Ophelia. I really am, but you can't come." I looked down. "Don't worry. We'll find out who you were. One day." He said, opening the door and walking out to prepare for his meeting with l'manburg.

......................................................................

1300 words

Looks like Dream is starting to win over Ophelia.

Hope you enjoyed! Now go do something productive if your supposed to be! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
1.6K 106 17
Soon, Wilbur worked up the courage and approached him. He cleared his throat nervously. "Excuse me. That's a stunning dress," Wilbur said, trying his...
17.4K 531 26
Book 3 in the Pawprints Series ------- After fighting to regain their country from it's tyrant and then immediately fighting a violent anarchist L'Ma...
56.8K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...