Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54

49

208 6 7
By DRWEIRD42

Y/n's POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Y/n L/n and his two family members Jack and Xenovia are currently sneaking their way through the monster Insurrection headquarters every time they encountered a guard they quickly stealth killed him or her eventually the three of them finally arrived outside the throne room.

Y/n: all right now remember the plan the two of you are to keep Missi distracted long enough for me to get down into the catacombs and find the Vault where the scepter of Loki is being kept I know you two can survive long enough for me to get my job done once I have been reunited with the final infinity stone I will arrive and I will kill Missi once she's dead the monster Insurrection will be no more.

Jack: do not worry we have this all under control go.

Xenovia: Jack is right with our combined power we have everything under control Y/n.

Y/n: glad to hear it now before I go I want you both to know that I am happy to call you both my family that I can call all of you my family.

Jack: and we are happy to be part of your family.

Y/n: now it's time to save the world.

Y/n L/n immediately snuck away from the throne room and he made his way towards the catacombs beneath the castle.

Missi POV.
Location: Missi's Castle

Missi is sitting in her throne watching the fight outside through a window eventually the doors to her throne room burst open to reveal a blue haired girl wearing a skintight black suit wielding a mysterious powerful sword and what look like a samurai wielding a single Katana and wearing white robes Missi spun around in her throne and looked at her opponents.

Missi: I'm guessing you two are here to assassinate me?~

Xenovia: we are here to kill you and bring an end to your Reign of Terror!

Missi: if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that~

Jack: no games villain come down and face us!

Missi: As You Wish Noble Samurai~

Missi immediately used her dark powers to summon a powerful Dark Sword.

(A/n): this sword is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments is it good? Is it bad? Or is it somewhere in between?

Missi: let us dance~

Missi jumped from her throne and immediately attacked the two Intruders the two of them immediately presented their swords and blocked the incoming attack.

Missi: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA what amazing weapons I've never seen anything like them before and once I have killed the both of you I will take them and add them to my collection!!!~

Xenovia: you will have to pry them from our cold dead hands!!!

Missi: absolutely~

Missi immediately jumped backwards with her cane in her left hand she gave the cane in her left hand the opening of the back figurehead and unleashing a torrent of green magical fire the fire took the shape of a large demonic that this fire was known as fiendfyre.

Missi: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Immediately the blue haired girl jumped into the air and managed to cut the fiendfyre construct in half the samurai also jumped into the air and he destroyed the rest of the evil fiendfyre creature once it was destroyed Missi was actually surprised to see what she had just saw.

Missi: well there's something you don't see everyday well no matter~

Missi became consumed by her dark magic her body was covered in her black shadow her eyes were completely blood red and she was ready to really start the true battle.

Missi: and I thought this was going to be a waste of my time well I was wrong this is going to be fun~

Missi immediately charged at her two opponents ready to strike as soon as she got within contact of the Samurai he swung his blade at her stomach his blade cut right through her and the wound he inflicted was extremely painful causing her to shriek in pain she jumped backwards and noticed the burning wound the samurai had inflicted upon her.

Missi: WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!?!?!???!?!?!?

The samurai: no magic this sword is the work of the Gods it has the ability to destroy all evil and darkness!!!

Missi: that's impossible the only weapon that can do that is the Excalibur and it has been in pieces ever since the final days of the Great War!!!!

The samurai: that is true this is not the original Excalibur this weapon is a secret sword developed by the God of Light and God herself it was given to me to destroy the villain Aku and no it shall be the instrument of your destruction!!!

Missi was now a bit afraid and she was very angry.

Missi: so you're the legendary wandering Samurai you might not be able to die from the ravages of time but I shall be the one to put you down for good!!!!

Missi charged at her opponents but before she could attack the samurai the blue-haired girl turned her sword into a bladed whip and it sent Missi flying out the window when Missi landed in the garden she looked at her body and saw that she had another burning gas burning away at her Shadow form.

Missi: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO POWERFUL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Both the Samurai and the blue haired girl jumped out the window and they gracefully landed in the garden across from Missi.

Missi: I must admit your weapons are incredibly powerful but they will not save you from your demise!!!!!!

Missi transformed into a Giant Shadow Beast the samurai and the blue haired girl charged at Missi they both cut her down to size and every time they cut her apart she would regenerate and take a new form discontinued over and over again and again.

Missi: you can't do this forever eventually you both will become tired and I will gain the upper hand and kill you both?!?!

Blue haired girl: we know we can beat you~

Missi: huh?!

The samurai: in fact we were counting on it~

Missi reverted back to her true form and now she was confused and angry.

Missi: what the fuck does that mean what the hell is with all the cryptic one-liners?!?!?!?!?

The blue haired girl and the samurai both smiled.

The blue-haired girl: our mission wasn't to defeat you~

The samurai: our mission was just to distract you long enough for our true objective to be accomplished~

Missi: I don't understand

The Samurai & the blue haired girl: you will in about 3...2...1...

Suddenly a bright light emanated from inside the castle the sky went totally black it seemed that all light in the universe had been snuffed out all light except the light coming from inside the castle they had even heard some sort of loud roar like that of the largest and foulest beast the universe has ever seen.

Missi: WHAT IS THIS POWER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Missi suddenly realized what this incredible power is it's none other than the power of true Darkness.

Missi: wait a minute you tricked me!!!!!!!!!

The samurai: obviously~

Y/n's POV.
( time rewind 15 minutes ago)
Location: Missi's Castle

Y/n L/n has finally found the vault after what felt like hours of walking through the catacombs once he was at the vault you realize how massive it was it would have taken a normal person years to crack it but for Y/n L/n he could easily rip it open in just a matter of seconds or he could just easily teleport in but soon enough he realized that he was going to be a bit distracted when he realized that there was a monster guarding the vault the monster was a creature known as The Wolf Of Darkness it was created from a fragment of Y/n's original incarnation and it was reforged into a foul Beast that would consume any enemy it came across and it would become more powerful with every life it took but unfortunately for those who created this foul Beast it gained a life of its own and became sentient it then went on to kill its creators.

Y/n: interesting we are of the same blood.

Wolf Of Darkness: we might be of the same blood but I am my own entity and I will consume you and become the one and only true darkness in the universe!!!!!!!!

Y/n: we shall see about that~

Y/n L/n and The Wolf Of Darkness charged at each other Y/n L/n summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and proceeded to attack The Wolf Of Darkness blasting it with a blast of pure energy the attack managed to misshapen the creature for a second but eventually it reformed back into its wolf form it growled and charged at Y/n L/n again but this time Y/n L/n pulled out his weapon the dark Excalibur Bane when the wolf of Darkness charged at him with its teeth bared and ready to rip out his throat Y/n L/n ducked out of the way and proceeded to cut the wolf of Darkness with his weapon the wolf of Darkness managed to twist out of the way just in time to avoid being fatally wounded but it did receive a small cut and the cut did not regenerate.

Wolf of Darkness: you may have wounded me but it only fuels my rage and my want to destroy you!!!

Y/n: you may be the Beast Within but that's all you are a Powerful Beast and against The Power Within Me the power you possess does not stand a chance~

Soon enough the real battle begin between the two creatures of Darkness at first they looked to be perfectly even in power but in reality the true Darkness known as Y/n L/n had the advantage where the wolf of Darkness had nothing but brute force and a Powerful Beast like nature Y/n L/n had both power and a rational thinking mind that could outthink The Wolf Of Darkness soon enough Y/n L/n was able to get the upper hand and he fatally wounded The Wolf Of Darkness it whimpered in pain as it bled out it's black Blood poured out of its gaping wound in its stomach Y/n L/n still felt sorry for the creature his compassion was very strong and he made his way over to the creature it whimpered like an ordinary dying dog faced with an angry Predator ready to strike the killing blow.

Y/n: I am sorry I did not want it to end this way but you forced my hand.

Wolf of Darkness: do not apologize you proved yourself to be my Superior and if I am to fall on this day I am glad it is by your hand and not the hand of one who is Unworthy of my power.

Y/n: I will make this quick and painless.

Y/n L/n immediately blasted The Wolf Of Darkness with the Power Stone vaporizing its body before it was completely consumed by the power that was vaporizing it the wolf of Darkness let out one final howl and eventually it's Howl was silenced once and for all all that remained was its soul it was a black orb of pure Darkness with a small red Center Y/n L/n picked up its Soul and looked at it and pity.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I couldn't have allowed our battle to end otherwise there can only be one.

Y/n L/n proceed to use the Soul Stone to absorb the soul of the wolf of Darkness once it's over completely absorbed Y/n L/n felt much stronger he felt a part of him being reunited with the rest of his physical and spiritual body now that the guardian of the Vault was destroyed and defeated it was time for him to fulfill his destiny.

Y/n: it is time~

Y/n L/n immediately teleported to the inside of the vault inside of the Vault there was a number of valuable items such as a mountain of valuable precious metals and valuable gems there was all kinds of other treasures and items of power eventually he found what he was looking for the scepter of Loki.

Y/n L/n smiled he noticed that the scepter was contained in a powerful magical force field Y/n L/n proceeded to use the power of the dark Infinity Gauntlet to destroy the forcefield containing the scepter once the field was down Y/n L/n immediately grabbed the scepter he felt the power radiating from within trying to become one with him.

Y/n: typical of these mortal creatures they barely scratch the surface.

Y/n L/n proceeded to rip out the blue gemstone from the top of the scepter once he did this the scepter fell apart and eventually when it hit the ground it turned to dust.

Y/n: and they never think....

Y/n L/n proceeded to crush the blue gemstone in his right hand he then opened his hand to reveal the yellow mind Stone.

Y/n: to look within~

Y/n L/n held the Mind Stone in his hand you smiled now knowing that he was about to be finally fully completed he was going to become a full God and the balance of power between good and evil was about to be forever tipped in his favor forever and this war would be just as good as over Y/n L/n closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Y/n: it's time......

Y/n L/n exhaled open his eyes and looked at the yellow mind Stone in his right hand.

Y/n: to end this

Y/n L/n held the Mind Stone in the tips of his fingers on his right hand he summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet once again and he brought the Mind Stone towards the center socket the Mind Stone was desperately trying to combine itself with the other stones soon enough Y/n L/n released the Mind Stone from his grip and the mind Stone snapped into place as soon as it did Y/n L/n could feel an amazing swell of power far greater than he had ever felt before all of the Infinity Stones began to Glow brighter than any star in the known and unknown universe both those multicolored energy began to travel up Y/n's arm until the energy connected with his soul and he let out a massive Beast like Roar that could be heard throughout the Universe.

Michael POV.
Location: Heaven

Right now the leader of Heaven the Archangel Michael is currently doing some serious work up in heaven that was until something very strange happened the foundation of Heaven began to quake and Shake soon enough all the colors of Heaven began to fade away until they were nothing but grey black and white all the light in the universe seemed to go out the sky became blacker than the darkest void a massive power radiated in the air as if the air itself became electric with pure raw infinite power and finally a loud roar could be heard throughout all of Heaven.

Michael: the time of Prophecy has finally come the darkness is complete and now Darkness Reigns Supreme over all creation and destruction.

Azazel POV.
Location: Hollywood California

Right now in the place known as the City of Fallen Angels Azazel the governor general of the Fallen Angels is having a drink in his privately owned bar everything was calm and peaceful until the unexpected happened the ground began to quake at first Azazel thought that this was nothing more than one of Hollywood's standard earthquakes but soon enough he realized that this was not a normal earthquake when he felt an amazing power radiating from every direction as if the air had become electric with infinite power he looked outside and he noticed the sky went totally black the Stars had gone out and all the color in the world had completely faded away until it was nothing but black white and gray.

Azazel: so I guess it's finally happened the darkness is complete and now Darkness rules over all it sees this is going to be either really interesting or really really bad time to hope for the best and prepare for the worst~

Sirzechs POV.
Location: the city of Lilith the underworld

Right now one of the four devil Kings Sirzechs is doing some serious paperwork in his private study that was until he felt a massive earthquake the the air itself felt as if it were electric with infinite power all the colors in the world faded away until there was nothing but black grey and white the sky went totally blacker than the darkest void Sirzechs knew what this meant.

Sirzechs: the darkness has been fully restored I hope this will not end badly.

Ozpin POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now at the new age Academy the three Headmasters of the new age Academy along with the general of the atlas military were in the headmaster's office they were having a serious discussion that was until the Earth began to quake and Shake violently the air became heavy with pure infinite power the colors of the universe began to fade away the sky became so black that it could be confused with nothing but an infinite Dark Void of nothingness without an ounce of light be seen soon enough the three Headmasters realized what was happening at first the general of the atlas military began to panic.

Ozpin: do not worry James this is not a bad thing this just means that Y/n L/n has accomplished his mission now the darkness has been fully completed and the balance of power has Been irreparably tipped in our favor.

Ironwood: I hope you're right Ozpin.

Salem POV.
Location: Evernight Castle the land of Darkness

Salem is sitting in her throne calmly allowing her mind to wander that was until the ground began to violently Shake the air became electric with infinite power the colors in the universe began to fade away until there was nothing but black white and gray the sky which was normally very dark became even darker it was so dark that not even the light of the shattered Moon could be seen all of the Grimm in existence immediately began to act funny they all began to let out loud Roars and shrieks as if their true Master have finally returned Salem was now terrified she got up from her throne and she realized what had happened.

Salem: no this can't be happening!!!!!!!!!

Salem: was actually terrified she knew what was going on and unfortunately she knew that this would be the beginning of her end.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3266)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 57 51
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
1.2M 49.4K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...
28.7K 748 10
Upon a branch on the Imaginary tree, there is a world filled with darkness, the embodiment of darkness the Grimm seeks to eradicate humanity, yet the...