his girl ² || discontinued ✔

By vIgIlant3_shIt

Arianna and Henry are the talking couple at Swellview High. They love each more than anything in the entire w... More

♡playlist♡
cast
sick and wired
toon in for danger
cute meets crush
diamonds are for heather
toddler invasion
another a/n - chapter preview
hour of power
budget cuts
twin sickness and people being cranky...just a typical day in the Man Cave
sometimes a superhero needs to go on a date with his girlfriend
seeing some old friends and then kidnapped part 1
seeing some old friends and getting kidnapped part 2
A/N

a/n

62 2 0
By vIgIlant3_shIt

Hey readers, a couple things.

1. Thank you a bunch for almost 200 reads. It's really amazing that people are reading this. I mean yeah because it's Henry Danger.

2. I've been going through a lot since the last time I updated this book. I may be slow for updating but I'll update when I have the chance. I don't even know what episode is going to be next.

3. I'm not going to be doing all of the episodes for season 4 & 5. But I'll try to do all of them. Not promising that I will.

4. There will be new characters in season 4 & 5. You may like them, you may not. But will you somewhat like them I hope. I have an entire list of characters at the moment, but waiting for their episode or scene that they'll be in.

5. Have a nice day or night or wherever you live at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 108 25
you've just turned 13 and as you're now the legal age to work in your town, Swellview; you look for jobs. Noticing there's an advert thats perfect fo...
26.9K 872 46
As the heartbreak and the danger goes deeper, Henry, Charlotte and Jasper work to fight crime in Dystopia unaware that the true evil lies closer to h...
305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...
291K 6.9K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...