š“š‡š„ š„š—š„š‚š”š“šˆšŽšš„š‘...

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ ashryanne

š“š‡š„ š„š—š„š‚š”š“šˆšŽšš„š‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

forty.

8.2K 346 90
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ ashryanne

best bad idea ever

~~~~~

Deja Vu. That was all Elliot Barnes was feeling at the current moment.

Waking up in the arms of a certain Original hybrid was something that she had done only nights ago; however, this time was different. The prior time everything that the brunette had been feeling was anger and annoyance to the man. And in the morning, all she wanted to do was leave as quickly as possible. This time, what she felt was...different.

Different. It seemed like the most appropriate term for how she felt. After all, it wasn't like she completely knew what to characterize it as.

She felt for him that was obvious enough to her. She cared for him more than she thought was possible. She also knew that she never was one for emotions or attraction to others for that matter. She never expressed feelings, tried to date people, gave them an effort of her time, or even ever wanted to be in a relationship with anyone! And then there was the Original hybrid....Klaus. All she could say for him was that he was different, well...the situation she had with him was different.

How many times could she use the same word different before it became normal?

But what else was she supposed to call it?

She didn't have feelings for others!

But now she did?

Elliot shook her head as she curled herself more into the man that was still asleep next to her. She was more than content just being in his embrace and taking comfort in the warmth that radiated off of him.

"Morning, love."

The brunette's eyes fluttered open as she heard his raspy morning voice as his chest rumbled as he spoke. Damn. She had almost forgotten how amazing he sounded when he woke up. Hell, she thought he sounded amazing all the time.

That damn accent.

"Love?"

And apparently, she had gotten so wrapped up in it that she forgot to respond. How embarrassing? A slight blush rose to her cheeks as she lifted her head off of his bare chest and looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Sorry. Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" The calm and relaxed term in his voice was rather shocking to both Elliot and Klaus.

She didn't know that he could actually sound like he cared. Well, she sort of did in the interactions they had in the past weeks of knowing each other, at least after the altercations they had when they first and then again when he came back into town.

He didn't know that he could actually wonder about the wellbeing of others. He never cared to bother about what his siblings felt or what his previous lovers felt. Hell, he didn't even care about the true feelings of his first love, Aurora de Martel.

But now here he was, asking about something as trivial about a night's rest.

"Mhm." Elliot hummed, running her left arm, the metal one, through her air, unknotting any tangles that may have formed when she was sleeping. The sheet and duvet that had covered her slightly slipped down, revealing her upper body and chest that was merely covered by a lacey black bra.

Klaus' eyes couldn't help but drift over it, his gaze immediately falling on the multitude of scars that lined her skin, contrasting greatly against her pale complexion.

And Elliot took notice of that but didn't bother to cover up.

He'd already seen it all anyway.

"Just ask." Elliot broke him out of his stare and her eyes locked with his when he looked up towards her. "And don't beat around the bush about it, because it's more annoying that way then the actual question."

Klaus huffed a laugh before sitting up in the bed more, to where he was leaning against the headboard like Elliot was. "Are you sure?" Elliot nodded, not finding the question all that intrusive, especially seeing as she knew practically everything about him from Rebekah and yet he knew barely nothing about her. "What happened?"

Elliot tilted her head and sighed, "Which one?"

The hybrid looked confused by her question, "What do you mean which one? Aren't they all-"

"Unfortunately not..." Some more than unpleasant memories flashed through her mind, but she brushed them off. She lived through them already and she didn't want it to ruin such a peaceful moment that had formed between the two adults. Elliot flexed her fingers on her metal arm, trying to release some of the tension that was building up within her—not like it did much.

"Okay..." She drawled. "A very broad explanation is that they came from Hydra...or at least the majority of them."

"I'm taking it you don't want to talk about it."

"Not necessarily." Elliot shrugged. "But you barely know anything about me, so I thought it was only fair."

Klaus slightly nodded his head along to her words. He completely understood where she was coming from. He had trauma of his own and stuff in his past that he would rather leave in the past under wraps and away from prying ears and open to the knowledge of others. "An easier question then. Favorite color?"

Elliot cracked a smile, absentmindedly intertwining their hands together. "Blue."

"Blue?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Any particular reason why?"

The brunette nodded, "My brother was the one who raised me my entire life and every time something bad would happen, he'd be there. Him and very sympathetic blue eyes." She shrugged. "It always just kind of stuck with me, I guess."

A smile was present on Klaus' face when she spoke. He had thought that she was always emotionless and angry towards people, but here she was acting all sweet and soft when it came to her older brother.

"What's yours then?"

"Blue."

"Really?" Elliot chuckled. "Why?"

"It's the color of your eyes."

Elliot snorted as her lips tipped upwards. "Wow..." She shook her head in amusement . "Who knew the almighty Klaus Mikaelson could be so cheesy?" She joked.

Klaus growled playfully at her, which only made the smile on her face grow. He quickly grabbed her by the waist pulling her downwards from her upright position. He then flipped over her, his body hovering over Elliot's as he pinned her wrists above her head with one hand before capturing her lips into a rough kiss.

"Cheesy, really, love?" He questioned once they pulled away. "I think I can change your mind about that."

~~~~~

Elliot stood in her kitchen.

Her brunette hair was tied back in two loose French braids. Pieces fell out of the braids on their own, framing her face, but she had tucked them behind her ears in annoyance when they continued to fall into her face as she was bustling around her little kitchenette. An oversized dark gray jacket adorned her body, which had been the first thing she had thrown on when she got out of the bed. It was accompanied by a pair of spandex shorts that were at the top of the drawer when she had opened it.

After the night she had spent with Klaus...and the morning when they repeated their activities, she had made her way to the kitchen to brew herself a cup of coffee. She was then attempting to make herself breakfast, seeing as Klaus had politely declined, more in the mood for blood than anything else.

Elliot was failing miserably.

She never was one for cooking, normally going for frozen meals, ordering in, eating out, or sticking to simple meals like pasta, toast, or bagels–sadly, she was out of her two morning staples.

Letting out a very frustrated sigh, she felt arms wrap around her from behind. Turning her head slightly, she saw that it was Klaus, who was wearing a very amused smile on his face as he watched her fail at cooking.

Elliot moved the pan off of the stove before turning around to face the hybrid, who now looked to be holding back his laughter. "I'm glad you find my failure humorous." She spoke, dryly.

The smell of smoke brought both their attention out of the mini staring contest the two of them had been having. Whirling around, the two saw smoke billowing off of the pan that had caught fire.

"Bloody hell." She heard Klaus mutter behind her.

Elliot grabbed the pan off of the stop with her left hand—luckily for her metal can't burn—and dumped it into the kitchen sink and turned on the water. "Fucking hell..." She grumbled to herself, pulling her hands into the large jacket arms and crossing them over her chest in defeat.

She heard a chuckle from behind her and turned around to see Klaus outwardly laughing about what happened to her. "It's not funny!!" She protested.

Klaus simply raised his eyebrows at her in a mocking manner as the corners of his mouth tugged up into a smile with the same teasing manner. "My apologies, love. It isn't funny..."

"Thank y-"

"It's hilarious." He cut her off with a smug grin before dodging the oven mitt that was sent hurling at his head. But in the process he then failed to dodge the spatula that ended up hitting smack dab in the middle of his face.

Looking up, Klaus saw Elliot trying to surprise a smile and miserably failing to do so. The hybrid sped over towards her, wrapping his arms around her. He then began to tickle her sides making her yelp before trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Say sorry."

Elliot shook her head, the hair she had tucked behind her ears fell in front of her face as she did so.

"C'mon, sweetheart."

"No." She mumbled out through her laughter as her sides began to hurt from the continued assault. All the meanwhile, ignoring the way the butterflies that swarmed in her stomach when she heard the term of endearment in his annoyingly perfect accent.

Not even seconds later, Elliot was clutching her sides as she attempted to pull his hands away from her and immediately failing as she would start laughing again.

"Okay! Okay! Fine!" She paused. "I'm sorry."

Klaus spun her around to face him, his arms resting on the countertop behind him on either side of blocking her in as he stared down at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "What was that?"

Elliot narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm afraid I didn't hear you." His lips curled upwards as her lips fell into a pout.

"I'm sorry..."

"Than-"

"That you're such an insufferable ass!"

She then slipped underneath his arms before running to the other side of her kitchen, putting the distance between the two of them to be separated by her small little kitchen island.

~~~~~

The two had ended up going to the Mikaelson Mansion, where Klaus had so graciously offered to cook her—she definitely didn't repeatedly keep poking him in the cheek until he gave him. Not like he minded anyway. He decided it was better for her than the rubbish—his words not hers—meals that she normally had. She had just shrugged in response to that, knowing it was true.

The brunette had peacefully brewed herself a cup of coffee after the two had finished ate, her with real food and Klaus with the blood he had so desperately been craving when he was at her apartment.

Klaus had gone off to a different part of the place, while Elliot remained to make coffee as she also called her big brother who had been trying to contact her since the prior night.

16 missed calls. 58 messages.

And that was only from Bucky.

Natasha was a different story entirely. One that was far more extreme.

Once she had replied to both of them, she grabbed her mug of coffee and wandered around the halls in hopes of finding the hybrid she had been spending the majority of her time with recently. Either that or find Rebekah, but she was pretty sure that the blonde vampire was nowhere near the mansion at the moment.

When Elliot did eventually find him, she sat down on the place on the couch that was next to him that he had gestured to. He then soon returned to the notebook that he had been sketching his new design for one of his art pieces.

"You drink way too much coffee, love."

Elliot shot him a glare as the mug rested at her lips from where she had just taken a sip. "And you drink way too much bourbon, doll." The term slipped off her lips before she even realized, not that either of them cared.

Klaus looked up but continued to sketch out some lines as a teasing smirk appeared on his face. One that Elliot was getting all too familiar with. She raised a challenging eyebrow, wondering what remark was resting on the tip of his tongue and edging him on to say it.

He seemed to notice her signs. "You know, maybe the mass amounts of caffeine stunted your growth. That might explain your height."

Elliot's jaw went slack and her eyes widened slightly at his words. She was not expecting that. "You're a mean hybrid, Mr. Mikaelson." She honestly had no rebuttal to the comment that had been made and instead smacked him on the arm with her right arm, only for him to catch her wrist.

In doing so, the sleeve of her jacket fell down her arm, revealing the black veins that were adorning it. Unluckily for her, Klaus had took notice of them and his eyebrows pulled in a concerned expression.

Elliot tried to tug her hand away from him, but to no avail. Instead of letting go, Klaus turned his attention away from his sketch completely and pushed the sleeve of her jacket up to where it rested just below her mid-forearm right where the markings seemed to stop.

"What happened?" He asked her, his voice was firm and demanding. There was no possible way for her to get out of this situation without telling the truth.

In all honesty, Elliot had been intending on telling him the truth of what had happened the previous night. She just hoped that she would've had a little more time before she had to do so. Maybe even enough time for her to figure out exactly what Esther Mikaelson had done to her and then figure out a solution so she could get out of the issue that she had been forced into by the worst mother of the year.

"Elliot."

The brunette's eyes snapped up, staring at him before glancing away, looking anywhere but him. "Your mother." She muttered, still ignoring the inquisitive look she was receiving.

"What do you mean my mother?" He sounds angry. Very very angry.

Elliot cringed at the memory. Not enjoying the memory of feeling all the electricity that had been coursing through her or the excruciatingly painful mind game that the witch had done to her—-she wasn't exactly sure what the hell Esther had actually done when she had touched the temple of her head.

"Well-uhm-"

"Elliot."

"Right. Sorry." She nervously rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand, before spewing everything that had happened rather bluntly. "She kidnapped me after the dance-" She didn't get far in her explanation.

"What?!"

Elliot ignored the outburst and continued on, "Anyways, she knocked me out, exploited one of my only weaknesses, and then did some weird witchy shit to me."

"Any specifics?" Klaus asked. He was now fully turned towards her with nothing but concern and worry for her.

"I don't know!" The brunette exclaimed, getting frustrated. "Some weird witchy shit!! She touched the side of my head, mumbled some creepy incantations, and preached about making me something worse than Alaric...whatever the hell that means!!!"

Klaus' eyes widened, knowing that Alaric was supposed to be turned into a weapon that was meant to kill the Originals and in turn killing the entire vampire race. But he chose to die instead of becoming a killer of vampires like Mikael.

If he was going to be like Mikaelson, what the hell did she have in store for Elliot?

The hybrid sighed, closing his eyes before opening them. "I'll get some witches to figure out what she did. Maybe my brother that's in Denver may know. Either way, I will figure out what she did to you and we can fix it."

He then pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"I promise you."

~~~~~

The unofficial couple had made their way to the Grill. More like Klaus had dragged Elliot with him, insisting on taking her on a real date of sorts. Elliot just knew that he was trying to distract both of them—more specifically her from what was happening to her.

Elliot currently sat in a booth, waiting for Klaus to return.

The two of them were once again doing shots....because we all know that the last time they did them ended so well.

The hybrid soon returned with a new round of shots. He placed them on the table in front of them before sliding into the booth next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as she leaned into his touch.

The duo then watched the bar of the Mystic Grill. The two were making bets about what was going to happen with each of the people residing there. If Elliot was right, Klaus would drink. If Klaus was right, Elliot would drink. If neither of them were right, both of them would drink.

"He's going to hit on her." Elliot gestured to a male with short spiky brown hair and then to a woman with blonde hair that was styled in a pixie cut.

Klaus rolled his eyes playfully. "A blind person could figure that out."

"Fine." Elliot huffed. "She's going to let him buy her a drink before she walks over and spends the rest of her time with her girlfriend." She gestured to a woman that had wavy dark black hair that sat on the other end of the bar top.

"Deal."

Moments later, they watched the man attempt to flirt with her, Klaus being the only one able to hear the pitiful words that he was spewing. She then accepted the cocktail from him before waving him off and walking over to the other woman, pulling her into a deep kiss.

"Oh! Well, would you look at that!" Elliot exclaimed, turning her head towards Klaus. "You have to drink."

Klaus rolled his eyes and took the shot, flipping the glass upside down on his side of the tray when he was done. It had been the seventh shot that he had to take, while Elliot had only had to take two. "This is unfair." Klaus pouted, not liking that he was losing.

The brunette laughed at him, pecking his lips before taking a shot to even it out. "That better?" She questioned.

"Not yet." He then pulled her into a longer kiss before pulling away. "Now it is."

Elliot just shook her head fondly as the two made another bet on more people.

Best bad idea ever.

~~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) it's just klellie being adorable for over 3000+ words straight. it's funny how happy they are right now. i would hate for something to ruin it....

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

1.1M 41.5K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
47.3K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
108K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...