Love On Set - Florence Pugh

By flower_ka

Scarlett Johansson's daughter goes with her mother on set for Black Widow movie. What will happen when she wi... More

cast
STORYLINE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
BOOK 2

fifteen

5.7K 176 42
By flower_ka

Yesterday's dinner was the most awkward thing I've done for a long time. I didn't speak to Flo too much, only if I had to. And then, after the dinner, I immediately said that I don't feel good and left to my room. I just couldn't think straight next to her. It hurt my head, my heart and my whole body when she was around me after the moment in my bedroom.

I was so close to kissing my crush and maybe my mom ruined the moment, but I ruined everything rest. I run like a fucking coward. I literally showed her how much a child I am, running from hard conversation and situation in general.

But fortunately, I have Mia with me right now to help me with my problems. We arrived from the airport an hour ago. Mom left to the set as soon as we were safe inside the house. We ate the lunch prepared earlier by my mom and then we retired to my room. That's why we're currently laying on my bed.

"So, why were you so quiet the whole journey?" Mia asks finally, probably being done with the silence from my side.

Flashbacks from yesterday sneaks into my head instantly and I need to close my eyes, breathe deeply a few times before I can open them and be able to think clearly.

"Em..." I exhale heavily, bringing the chair, on which I'm sitting, closer to the bed and have a better look at the brunette. "Flo came last night..." I trial off quietly, watching how her face lightens up at the mention of the actress.

"Wait, here?" She chips in surprised.

"Yes! Mom invited her for a dinner..." I exclaim and open my mouth to continue, but once again she interferes to me.

"Wow" She breathes out and I groan annoyed at her.

"Let me talk, bitch!" I scream at her and she pouts, crossing her arms above her chest.

"Puta" (Bitch) She mumbles and I roll my eyes, ignoring her.

"Anyway, long story short we almost kissed" I reveal ad she gasps, putting her hand over her mouth and sitting up on the bed, shifting into crossed position.

"No way!" She shouts unbelieving, hitting her knee in shock, "Wait, almost?" She calms instantly, furrowing her eyebrows when she takes in my words fully.

"Yeah, we were so close" I confirm, lifting my hand into the air. I show the distance with my index finger and a thumb, almost pressing them together. "But mom called us for dinner and I left her on the bed, without talking or anything and just ignore her whole existence" I murmur out the last part, being kinda embarrassed how I behaved.

"You left her?!" Mia barks shocked, widening her eyes in the process.

"Yeah..." I whisper ashamed. "I was scared, okay?" I add quickly, defending myself.

"Scared of what? Kissing the most beautiful girl on the planet?" She mocks and I close my eyes for a second tiredly.

"No" I reply, rolling my eyes at her sarcasm. "I just felt awkward, you know I'm not good in this. I'm terrible if it involves situations like these, I'm awful with showing my emotions and feelings" I remind her in whisper and she smiles sadly to me.

"Oh, Bella" She mumbles, patting the place next to her.

I sit on the bed with my knees pressed to my chest and rest my head on her shoulder. She doesn't wait and wraps her arm around my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. She kisses the top of my head softly and squeezes tight.

"I fucked up, didn't I?" I utter, my voice breaking a bit because I feel the tears gathering in my eyes from so many emotions at once. I'd kill for a cigarette right now, but I can't with Mia here, so I just push the thought deeper into my mind for now. Not the time.

"No, no!" She assures me gently, but I just shake my head unconvinced. "You didn't, I swear! You just need to apologize to her and kiss her afterward, okay?" She tells me and I giggle amusedly when she does at the end funny sounds of kissing.

"You think?" I ask when I shift and sit in front of her, mimicking her position. I wipe my cheeks from a few tears and smile a little.

"Yes! It's gonna be alright. She's a big girl, she'll understand when you explain everything. I promise" She reassures me again and golds my hands in hers gently. "Just tell her what you feel. You waited long enough"

"Okay" I agree and nod briefly. She's right, enough is enough. "Yeah, I'll totally do it tomorrow. After a drink for the courage, of course" I add playfully and we both giggle.

"Of course" She repeats like it's an obvious thing. "For now, don't think about it, okay? Let's do something fun, craving some ice creams?" She suggests and I perk up at the mention of cold dessert.

"Definitely, let's go!"

The next morning, I'm woken up because someone jumps on top of me during my peaceful slumber. I groan, but when I open my eyes finally, I see my best friend sitting on my legs with the biggest smile on her face.

"Happy birthday, hermana!" (sister) Mia yells excitedly, jumping up and down on my body.

"Mia, quiet" I mumble tiredly, rubbing my eyes and trying to get rich of the remainder of my sleepiness. I look at my phone and see it's only 9 a.m. Stupid bitch. "You literally wished me happy birthday after midnight. We went to bed like five hours ago!" I exclaim and she shrugs nonchalantly.

"And? You're so gruñóna in the morning!" (grumpy) She laughs and I roll my eyes playfully.

"I hate you" I murmur tiredly, but she's smiling at me so much that I can't help and I smile back after a few seconds. "I love you, thank you" I say lovingly, pushing myself into sitting position and hug my best friend tightly.

"Love you too" She responds before she pushes me back onto bed, earning a loud huff from me. "Okay, you need a coffee and breakfast, so you're staying here and I'm going downstairs. What do you want?" She questions as she stands up from my body slowly.

"I'd kill for some eggs and orange juice" I admit, smiling innocently to her.

"Okay!" She nods happily, slipping slippers on her feet. "You better be laying here when I come back" She threatens with a very serious face. Very impressive acting skills, Mia. Good job.

"Not going anywhere" I assure her and to show her I'm serious, I wiggle in my spot on the bed.

She shoots me a wink and leaves my bedroom swiftly. I smile while I watch her close the door after her and I sigh happily. God, I love Mia so much. I turn to my side and reach for my phone. There are a few notifications on the screen, making my smile to widens. They sent me happy birthday's wishes.

Lizzie Bear

Happy birthday my sweet girl!

I'll call you later, but I couldn't go to the bed without texting you before that!

I love you so much <3

Chrissy

Happy birthday for my favorite girl!

I'll call you in the morning

Time difference is a bitch

Don't tell you mom I said it!

Big Bro Seb

I barely survived, so I could text you

Be proud of me pls

Anyway!

Happy birthday, Isabelle!!!

I love you and I'll call you later, okay? <3

I laugh and shake my head in pure adoration. I love these people so much. It's so nice to wake up to the messages from the most important people in my life.

And when I'm about to put the phone down, it starts calling, showing on the screen my one of my favorites names in the words.

Flo: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Isabelle, happy birthday to you!

The blonde's singing fills my ears instantly when I answer the phone call and I almost let out a squeal in excitement.

Flo: Happy birthday, Issie!

She finishes her wishes with my nickname at the end and she sounds so sweet, so cute that I feel my eyes getting wet slightly. I'm truly, lost with my words because of her.

Me: F-Flo... Thank you so much, I don't know what to say...

I mutter a bit awkwardly because I really didn't except the call today. Not after I just brushed her off and left without talking. I thought I won't hear from her until later, but she surprised me.

Flo: I know that is kinda weird between us, but it doesn't mean I won't wish you happy birthday, okay? We'll talk about it later. If you want to, of course

Once again, she acts maturely, showing me that everything will be just fine. I don't think she knows how much her words means to me right now.

Me: I want to, so badly, Flo. I'm so sorr-

Flo: Shh, don't apologize to me. At least not now. I called you only to wish you the best and say how much I can't wait for later

She cuts in, stopping my apologizes. I release a quiet chuckle at her stern tone, but hum in agreement anyway.

Flo: I really need to go, but relax and get ready for our talk and getting drunk tonight!

I laugh out at how excited she sounds about the idea of get tanked up with me.

Me: Okay, okay. Thank you for the call and good luck on the set. Bye-bye!

Flo: Bye, love!

And my heart stops at the nickname. Fuck.

Edited: October 20, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.3K 37
One Wild Weekend... For The Rest of Our Lives -------------- What happens when 5 Marvel actress decide to do a girl's weekend away and meet two women...
263K 10.2K 43
Y/N is twenty-something and living the simple life in NYC. She owns her own record store, where she sells music, coffee, and books; she even hosts li...
73.1K 1.1K 15
ON HOLD Oneshots about Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen and Florence Pugh ❤️ Requests closed Started: 29/11/2021 Published: 12/12/21
24.7K 550 46
Y/N Y/L/N is a 26-year-old Singer/ Songwriter. She meets Florence Pugh and the two become friends. Will they become something more? But it seems as...