WAS IT ALL MY FAULT?

Por boomquirk

"They've been lovers for so long, I think five years." "Best Pro heroes of all time" "F/N is an amazing hero... Más

[𝟎𝟎] 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[01] where the hell has she been?
[02] I remember how I proposed.
[03] be ready for the mission
[04] it's Bakugou for you.
[05] flashbacks of the fluttering heart
[06] strawberry, right?
[07] you look disgusting.
[08] we're even.
[09] the video
[10] Dynamite and Dumbass
[11] strawberry and vanilla
[12] Its not your fault.
[13] home<3
[14] three times
[15] call me mom
[16] she's tired.
[17] breathe, baby
[18] my strong woman
[19] sweetheart
[20] I just need you
[21] the incredible duo
[22] make up for it?
[23] she's making up for it
[24] that was a set up
[25] that's my girl
[26] unzip
[27] a robot?
[28] hacked
[29] heroes, and fellow citizens
[30] twins?
[31] the first target
[32] this is love
[33] danso
[34] gone
[35] hurting herself
[36] it's not over yet
[37] that's amazing

PROLOUGE

1.9K 37 10
Por boomquirk

"Katsuki, come on! Just this once please!" F/N pouted as she pleaded her fiancé who walked ahead. His undercut style suited him perfectly and once again took her by heart as she stood there, staring at his muscular back.

"F/N, no. I said it." Bakugou spoke, which got her out of her musings.

"But we can totally afford one holiday! I want to show you something, it's your birthday, please." She smiled sweetly, jumping in front of him.

"No." He replied. "We'll celebrate on weekend, if we be free, then."

As he looked at her, she seemed to be in deep thought. Hoping she would comply, he watched her intently, But that was all in vain because her head shook 'no'.

"It has to be today." She whined. "Come on. Come on! Pleaaassse! I'll do anything! I'll let you fuck me however you want-" A hand came over her mouth cutting her words off.

"Are you fucking crazy!?" He growled lowly with wide eyes. "Look where you are. And I don't need your..." He came closer to her backing her up against a wall with one hand still covering her mouth. "permission to fuck you however I want. I can do it whenever because you're mine." He smirked making her blush, finally removing his hand, letting her breathe.

"I-I-Okay whatever." She pouted. "But still a holiday is a must today. We're working our asses off for like five months!" She glared at him.

"God, you're so stubborn." He shook his head.

"Oh, I get that from you, sweetheart." She giggled, pecking his lips.

"Fine, dumbass. But if you can't convince the old hero, we ain't going anywhere. You know people need us, don't you?"

F/n nodded. "Uh-huh, I know. Just for today! Thank you!" She pecked his cheek and ran off to Endeavour.

"Yo! Fire-san! Can Bakugou and I take a leave for today?"

"It's your agency! Why ask me?" He asked.

"You're here because of the experience and to guide us so tell me if we should! Also, Katsuki said he wouldn't go anywhere if I don't get your permission. It's his birthday, pleeeaassseee, Please, please, please, please!"

"Oh, shut up! Well, you shouldn't because anything can happen, but I guess a half-day wouldn't hurt."

"That's alright! Thank you, Fire-san, God blast you!" She ran off leaving Endeavour with a weird face.

"God blast you? Is it a new way of saying bless?" He mumbled to himself.

"Sweetheart!" F/N yelled.

"F/n, I swear to god-"

"Yeah, Yeah! You'll explode my ass if I don't stop calling you that."

"You know it. and- Oh god, did you really get permission?" He raised his eyebrows.

She nodded, smiling widely.

"And that too from Endeavour?"

She nodded again. "Guess he finally became a bit lenient...So shall we go Bakugou-san?"

"Katsuki." He growled and looked at her while walking. "It's Katsuki for you."

"Aww okay, sweetheart." She giggled.

"Just call me by my name! Damn it! Is that so hard?"

"Yes. Very hard, indeed."

"Where the hell are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise, sweetheart, patience."

"It's been ten minutes, damn it!"

F/n gave him a look of fake disappointment. "Your running low on patience. It's ONLY been ten minutes. And anyways 5 minutes more your ho- Surprise will be in front of you."

Bakugou sighed in defeat and relaxed in the car seat, listening to F/n singing a song for him. He smiled softly, looking away. I am going to kiss the fuck out of this girl when we reach, He thought and enjoyed her singing, rest of the way.

Voice cracked, Brakes were pressed as Endeavour's call came.

"What the fuck?"

"Sorry. Got a call." She spoke and picked up the call.

"What-"

"Come back. It's an emergency."

"But-"

"F/n, it's already late. Be fast."

"But you can give it to Broccoli!"

"We need your quirks! Now come on fast, or its not gonna be good. Location is restinsone hotel, the seven star one." And the call ended.

"I am sorry but we have to go back." She frowned.

"It's fine. Weekend it is. Now let's hurry back."

Sighing, she muttered a 'yes.' "Broccoli and Uraraka could have helped." She whined.

"Drive fast."

"I am."

Ten minutes later they reached the place, but it was too late. Everything was destroyed. Izuku and Uraraka got heavily injured as they won the fight to the point they were both passed out and some people were killed.

F/n and Katsuki rushed out of the car. Tears welled up in F/N's eyes as she watched the ambulance rushing here and there, people, blood. If she hadn't been whining for a holiday this wouldn't have happened. People wouldn't have lost families.

Bakugou's breath hitched as he spotted a familiar being laying down in a pool of blood. It was his dad. Tears instantly started pouring down causing F/n to frown.

"K-Kastuki-"

"M-My dad." He ran to him, crouching down and picking his dad up. The broken glasses fell off his dad face.

F/n's eyes widened. She had to help. She couldn't just stand there.

"Stay away." Bakugou said. "I have to get him to the hospital!"

She nodded, getting out of his way. Thankful, that his dad was still breathing. Her worried eyes followed Katsuki's moments as he left her there.

Her heart broke, hearing people's cries. What had she done. She used her quirk: manipulation and tried to heal wounds. She tried her best but like doctors did but some died.

Soon everything was taken care of. She was trying to reach to Bakugou because she was worried to death. It had been hours and she was just very scared. Is he okay? How is his father? Is aunt Mitsuki fine? Are Izuku and Uraraka fine?, Her thoughts rang in her mind like a loop.

She rushed to the hospital. There she could meet everyone. Entering, she saw Katsuki who was worried and shaking in anger.

"Katsuki?" She tapped his shoulder, only to get nothing but ignorance. "How's your dad?" She asked again.

No response. She sighed and was about to hug him but was turned around by her mother.

"Aunt-" slap. She was cut off by a harsh slap by his mother, Mitsuki.

Her red puffy eyes dropped down more tears.

"Don't be around by son anymore. You're filthy. It is all because of you that Masaru is in this state!" Mitsuki yelled at her. "If you hadn't been such an attention seeker from by boy nothing would've happened!"

Bakugou looked at her indifferently. She deserved this. He told her to wait till the weekend. She just couldn't fucking do it! He was very angry at her. Because of her people died, families died and Masaru was in a critical condition.

F/n looked down guiltily, silently as she cried. She heard a growl and soon THE ring, the engagement ring was on the floor. He had taken it off and thrown it on the ground. Her heart broke into pieces. Her legs wobbled and she couldn't stand up anymore, still looking at the ring with was just thrown iff like nothing. Tears didn't stop as she heard his footsteps fade away and new ones could be heard.
People were everywhere. Angry families. Broken families. And the people who had now began to hate her.
The whispers, the rumours started then but she was oblivious of it.

Katsuki's ring was on the ground. She picked it up and wiped her tears. She had to talk to him. She loved him.

She also loved her job which she had no idea what was going to happen to it. Before she could go and talk to Katsuki, some men came and took her to where the meeting of heroes was held and she finally learned that the name: Manipulator now no longer existed. Her life was over. It sure felt like it to her.

What was left?
Right. She still had a family.

No. They kicked her out. Her mother was disappointed, so was her father. They called her nasty and vulgar names kicking her out of the house.

Family was now gone too.

Now she was just an attention slut to everyone.

And now for sure, nothing was left. But she couldn't just give up.

She went to Katsuki's house, waiting for him to show up and he did. But that didn't went good. He still had issues controlling his anger. His hand found her neck and almost choked her to death as the thunder rumbled. Tears escaped her eyes mixing with the rain as Mitsuki stopped his son.

"She's not worth it." She said.

And he dropped her. Her pained soul and teary eyes looked at him, going. It was all her fault.

"All my fault." She whispered to herself, carressing Bakugou's ring as she slowly wobbled back to a nearby park because she had nowhere else to go, and cried her heart out along the clouds.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

113K 2.8K 13
It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wants one person to take care of him becau...
602K 22.2K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
328K 8.6K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
55.1K 1.6K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...