101 Ed Street (On Hiatus)

By HuskOlfCinus

Ed Edd n Eddy have been running away from the angry kids when the scam gone horribly wrong. Double D is nephe... More

Welcome to London Ed-Boys!
Meeting the Dalmatian Family
Authors NOTE + Contest
Getting Along Part 1
Getting Along Part 2
Rent a Dalmatian n' ED
Kids on the run!
An Dalmatian is Born
Winter Funder-ED
Sight Ed-Seeing!
Snow Ed-Day
Camden Night Rumm-Edging
Hiatus Mode

Perfect Match-ED

387 6 0
By HuskOlfCinus

Based on Episode: Perfect Match from 101 DS.

Roxy was charging while her tongue was flying in her open mouth. What? Do you expect all dogs to run with mouths closed only? Anyhow Dolly was waiting on a side of a teeter-totter for her friend. Which you will soon realize why.

"Stand by, Roxy!" Dolly said waiting for the moment.

"Ooooh yeah!" Roxy exclaimed before jumping on the other side of a teeter-totter and making Dolly flip as she was catapulted.

"Bow WACKA WOOOW!" Dolly exclaimed her catchphrase as she made a stunt. Then she dive to the water and popped up from the water with a trash can lid on her. Roxy then came and with Dolly exclaimed:

"Bullseye!"

"So cool girls!" Ed said as he came to them but eventually ended up tripping, felling to the water. Ed popped up from it and laughed.

"Nice one with that stunt, you two." Eddy said smiling.

"Ready?" Asked Roxie her best friend as she smiled toothily.

"Born ready!" Dolly said as she took the trash can lid into her mouth ready to throw.

"Yeah!" Roxy exclaimed now having fun. When Dolly threw it, the rottweiler chased after it. Roxy chased after it until she stopped at a halt as the lid flew at someone. She winced as the lid hit someone.

"OW! Hey!" The voice exclaimed in pain as the bush revealed Dylan. Of course, he was the one who got hit.

"Dylan!" Double D's voice came as we can hear him coming to him worried if he's alright. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Double D..." Dylan replied.

When Roxie opened her eyes and saw Dylan. She had wide eyes open. She was of course you guessed it - Lovestruck. We are getting into her vision. There is a pink background and there was Dylan who flipped his ears and showed his (surprisingly) his abs saying in (for some reason) husky tone:

"I believe this is yours?"

Back to 3rd person view!

Dolly chuckled coming from behind Roxy. Ed and Eddy came also laughing.

"Sorry, Dude," Dolly said chuckling. "But your head was in the way! Right Roxy?"

There was no response from her which confused Dolly, Eddy and Ed. They looked and noticed she was smiling strangely. IN cartoonish fashion Roxies mouth just turned into a heart in a second while trying to come up to say something, but only muttering unintelligible gibberish. Dylan in reality of course was nervous and frightened. He was hiding behind the lid. Fergus came to check up what was going on.

"Oh. H-Hello." Dylan stammered nervously. "Uh... Roxy. Hehe..."

Roxy didn't responded as she was still looking lovestruck. Ed then poked her saying:

"Wakey Wakey!"

That didn't worked also. So Dolly decided to go back with her saying good-byes:

"Uuuh, Later dudes!"

With that said Dolly then get Roxy away as Eddy and Ed followed them. Fergus smirked teasingly at Dylan saying, while Double D looked confused at the Dalmatian:

"Woo hoo hoo D-Dog! Roxy makes you nervous, eh?"

"She's a rottweiler," Dylan responded. "of course, she makes me nervous!"

"You're definitely in there pal!" The fox said smirking as Dylan escaped.

"Dylan wait!" Double D said as he walked to him. "What's the matter?"

Dolly was jumping on the part of the teeter-totter while Roxy sits on the other one. This confused Dolly, Ed and Eddy.

"What's wrong with Roxy, Eddy?" Ed asked.

"How should I know Lumpy?" Eddy replied with a bit of logic.

"Yo Roxy!"

Eddy, Ed and Roxy turned their heads towards Snowball, who of course was the one who called.

"You're drooling like a chihuahua!" She commented. "What gives?"

"Uh-huh yeah!" Dolly agreed.

"Yeah, what's got into you?" Eddy agreed with the two. "Did you fall over heels for someone?"

Roxy mumbled in response trying to find good words to say nervously.

"Come on!" Snowball said. "I don't have much time!"

"Okay, okay." Roxy finally said thinking how to explain it. "How do I say this? I uh... I really, kinda, sorta, maybe,... DEFINITELY, POSITIVELY LIKE DYLAN!"

A few seconds passed before Dolly finally let out:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! UGH!"

She just couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her best friend's likes a Star Nerd Brother?! This is something weird! Dolly then came to Roxy.

"You like Dylan?" Dolly asked her best friends crush. "Dylan, Dylan?"

"He's so dreamy!" Roxy replied with sparkling eyes. Definitely in love.

"Yep, total nightmare," Dolly commented as she go back to the other part of a teeter-totter.

"What's so dreamy about Dolly's clean-freak brother?" Eddy asked with a deadpan expression.

"Oh come on, Eddy!" Roxy said to him. "He always worries about everybody and takes a charge..."

"Oh yeah," Ed said chuckling a lil. "He does!"

Then Snowball had gain attention to two Ed's, Roxy and Dolly by tapping all fours on the floor and said:

"Solution stares in face, no? You must help your friend with this, Dolly."

"Ah!" Roxy exclaimed excitedly and looked at Dolly. "Could you? WOULD YOU?!"

"Wha- NO!" Dolly exclaimed denying. However, Snowball continued:

"I'm thinking of... Um, Sleepover!"

"Ugh, excuse me I will barf."

Dolly then puffed her cheeks as if she was puking her 'lunch'. She was more pretending to do it by the way.

"What gives?" Snowball asked. "Just get them to-"

She then screamed as she was pulled by her owner's retractable leash. From the human perspective, there were only the yowling of a dog, but if you were Ed's (who had an earplug animal translator device) and other animals, you could definitely hear their words. Roxy sat on a part of a teeter-totter and then causes Dolly to actually slide towards her... Who was showing puppy/ugly crying face...

"Oh, quit doing that puppy eye thing," Dolly said as she looked away from her. "No fair!"

Dolly looked and noticed her best friend was still showing that face as she was whimpering and crying.

"Stop it! STOP THAT!"

That didn't work either as Roxy's ugly crying/puppy face was intensifying and the rottweiler released a full stream of tears.

"...Okay, Okay." Dolly finally said accepting as she looked at Roxy. "Come over tonight."

This caused Roxy to finally be happy and jump on Dolly exclaiming:

"YEAAAAH! COOL!"

Roxy then started to lick Dolly a couple of times. Then Eds heard a grumbling, Ed revealed his stomach as it was vibrating.

"Haha," Ed started. "I'm hungry."

"Alright," Eddy said. "Me and Ed will go home, while you Dolly, gonna make her get ready for the sleepover."

With that said Ed and Eddy left two girls going home.

Later that night...

Double D and Dylan were cleaning some shelves muttering 'Messy' over and over. Trying to make them cleaner, as the life of a clean-freak can go. Then they both heard a doorbell from the entry door.

"I'll open," Dylan said stopping his chores and going to the door.

"Ok, I will make some dinner for me and my friends." Double D replied going to Kitchen.

He put the paw scanner and answered the door he notices someone that caused him to exclaim and cover in fear:

"Aah! R-Roxy"

Sure enough, it was her. Drooling a little, smiling at him. However, she was dressed in 'fancy clothing'. By that, it means that she was wearing bows and ornaments. She had two yellow bows on her ears, another one was on her tail. There were also two pink bows on her two front paws. Hot pink ornaments with yellow stripes dangle below something like earrings.

"Heyyyyhhhh!" Roxy greeted happily.

"Uh..." Dylan tried to respond smiling sheepishly. "Wow,my, what big bows you have, heh!"

"All the better to sparkle with!"

Dolly then popped out from behind Roxy and said:

"Wow, that's quite a look! Right, Dylan?"

Dylan gulped in response with fear.

"Uh, I am needed elsewhere..." Dylan said. "by... someone!"

With that Dylan ran faster like a bullet to somewhere, as Dolly's and Roxy's smiles fell. Dolly was confused, however before she could have thought what happened, Roxy spoke with sad tone:

"It's the bows, isn't it? Or maybe it's just me."

She sniffled as she was tearing up.

"It's me..." She sniffled again before she yelled crying. "HO NO! IT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

THAT yell just caused rumbling, thankfully few toys just fell off. She looked miserable and very saddened. Dolly noticed her best friends expression and she could tell how she felt.

"Nah he just..." Dolly started as she pushes Roxy. "...Needs to be needed."

"Yeah... He really is the sweetest... sniff the kindest sniff"

Roxy's voice trailed off as it turns into breathy sobs and she soon emits a high-pitched and straight, miserable squeal or wail for her tears.

"Ok ok." Dolly responded. "You've got it pretty bad."

Roxy sniffled and nodded. Dolly then said:

"But you know, lucky for you, I like a challenge. So here are Dolly's dating do's and don'ts."

With that, it started. Dolly then spreaded Roxy's mouth so that it could look like a smile saying:

"First tip: Smile!"

Then a voice of Doug yelling out the trigger word 'dinner' so that his and Delilah's pups came. The pup-tsunami took Roxy and Dolly to the 'dinner-table' for 101 dalmatians (parents included) and Roxy landed on a table her face on a kibble. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Roxy Rottweiler!" Delilah said happily. "Have a seat!"

"Thank you miss Dalmatian!" Roxy said quickly. "Thanks ever so much Mrs. Dal-"

Before Roxy could continue Dolly had pushed her rottweiler friend so that she could sit next to Dylan, As Dolly said.

"Roxy! Over here!"

When Roxy notices she was sitting next to her crush she giggles. She then ate voraciously a kibble, few bits of it fell on Dylan's muzzle as he rubs off them from him. Roxy's face had Kibble on it, and then leans against weirded out Dylan as drool from her mouth fell and soaked his kibble.

"Aah!" Dylan exclaimed quietly while Roxy grinned. "Uhm... I just remembered I've got a thing!..."

He was going to go when Dolly stopped him saying:

"What thing? Ohhh, you mean PoodleWolf! Let's all play!"

"You hate Poodlewolf!"

"But I don't!" Roxy responded with a giggle. "Please tell me it's a 'Quest for the Golden Chew-toy!'"

"Ooh Ooh!" Ed quipped in. "Let Ed, Eddy join too!"

"Yes. And uh, sure thing Ed." Dylan said a bit reluctantly and was surprised by Roxy's response.

Dolly was also surprised at Roxy's response. She never thought her best rottweiler friend was a fan of PoodleWoof as Dolly thought.

Oh well, She thought. Everyone has a favourite game of their own sometimes.

Dolly then focused on helping Roxy with some tips:

"Tip 2: Laugh at all his jokes. It'll be tough but just fake it."

Dylan, Ed, Dolly, Eddy and Roxy were in the room playing PoodleWolf. Though Eddy and Dolly were reluctant.

"Poodle Wolf, 3!" Dylan commented as the dice he threw showed a number 3. Dolly and Eddy yawned.

"This is almost as boring as Ed's 'Lizards and Wizards' board game," Eddy commented.

"But Eddy," Ed said. "You did enjoy this last time I remember."

"Yeah, I did... But it was until your sister had thrown us out of the window into the rain."

Roxy was a 'little' too much close to Dylan, which made him nervous and lost focus. He pushed her a bit and said:

"Hey, you're invading my space!"

Roxy - following Dolly's advice - forcefully laughed at his 'joke'. Dylan cringed when some parts of her drools fell on his face. If you have seen from Rottweiler's mouth and in slow-motion you would probably see it.

"Dylan hahaha!" Roxy said while laughing. "You're a Howl!"

She wanted to give him a light pat on the back but accidentally smacked him causing him to fall on his board game. Roxy stopped smiling as she looked at Dylan.

"Thanks." Dylan muffled out, as Dolly laughed at him saying:

"Haha! Best time ever! Right, Dylan?"

"Yeah, great," Dylan said sarcastically. "If you find cracked ribs funny."

Dylan then notices one of his siblings walk by to get some sleep as they yawned.

"Uh yeah." Dylan stood up. "You know what? It's bedtime, for the pups."

Dylan walked to tuck in the pups to sleep, until he was stopped as he heard Roxy saying:

"Oh! I'd love to tuck in their little paws~!"

He winced at that response. Sure it sounded sweet, but it horrifies him as he had a lot of imagination about what will happen. Dolly then got an idea.

"Hey, Roxy!" She said to her best rottweiler friend. "You know, You should help Dylan!"

"Are you serious!?" Dylan replied to Dolly with a whisper. "Have you seen those teeth?"

"That she's awesome at flossing. See you on the other side."

Dolly walked away leaving the two. Ed and Eddy then went to their room so that they could take a rest. Dylan was shivering h and Roxy looked at each other. Roxy showed him a toothily grin trying to show she's not dangerous (A.N. At least that's how I think.), but Dylan only gulped shivering.

Eds were in the room as it was already a night. Ed was drawing something in his notebook, while Eddy was reading some comic books and Double D was reading some book of science.

"I don't understand star dog, sockhead," Eddy said. "Why is he so afraid of that Roxy girl? She isn't so much scary and she's almost like Ed."

"I honestly don't know either, Eddy." Double D replied. "Perhaps maybe some experience he got with one of the rottweilers other than Roxy."

"What kind of experience could-"

"Hey, guys look!"

Eddy was cut short as he looked at Ed, who showed the drawing of Dylan and Roxy... With their 'future' pups, who were a mix between Dalmatian and Rotweiller.

"Those are the pups of Dylan and Roxy!" Ed explained with goofy smiling. "This is Rosie, Rolly, Richard, Denver and Darwin. We will be great uncles to them!"

"That's very sweet of you, Ed." Double D commented. "Though I wouldn't be so certain if they are going to be together."

"Whatever," Eddy said as he yawns. "Let's go back to sleep."

Both of Eddy's friends agreed and went back to sleep.

The morning came...

It was breakfast time in the Dalmatian family. Dylan was wearing the 'helmet' that he made. He was using a straw in other to eat. While he was sucking some kibble, Roxy was gazing into his protection helmet as she sighs dreamily. However, Roxy eats when Dolly nudges her bowl to notice. Roxy then eats it causing few to fell on Dylan's protection helmet, but he laughs it off with her. Dolly was growling quietly getting annoyed.

"Hey Roxy." Dylan said as he turned towards her rottweiler friend. "Want to help me later? I'm tracking Sirius Canis Major, a.k.a the Dog Star!"

"You're my dog star, Dylan!" Roxy responded smiling.

"No, you are!"

Both Roxy and Dylan laughed, as Roxy slammed him the same way she did yesterday, however, this time Dylan rolls along with it as he laughs it off, much to Dolly's irritation. She then got an idea.

"Ahah! Look at me! I have rabies!" Dolly said with a toothpaste smeared on her face as she and Roxy laughed at it. However to Dolly's dismay Dylan well, unintentionally had to ruin fun for Dolly as he says:

"Hey Roxy! See my system for tooth-brushing 99 pups!"

Dylan then pushes the button activating the 'system for tooth-brushing 99 pups' (A.N. Kill me now.) as the tooth-paste splurts on the cone(?) and from the tip of the cone fells down on Dylan's mouth. Dylan showed his teeth as the tooth-brush in AUTO-Mode brushes his teeth, which Roxy find it... 'Amazing' to say at least.

"Aaah~ Dylan's so smart~" Roxy said smitten.

"Wanna come build a den?" Dolly said trying to get her best friend's attention with getting more annoyed.

She was doing more insane and crazy stunts on her skateboard while riding in a house, while Roxy was observing smiling.

"Hey Roxy!" Dolly called out as she was doing those stunts. "Look at me! Look at me!"

Roxy enioyed watching Dolly, however her attention turned to Dylan - who walked by - as she laughed coming to him. Dolly then was trying to show off a puppy pyramid.

"Hey Roxy! Look at me-!" She said before hitting the wall causing the pyramid collapse. Making pups disappointed, but Dolly who growled annoyed.

"You ok there, floppy?" Eddy asked chuckling.

"Can it, Shorty!" Dolly responded angrily as she walked away.

"What's with Dolly, Eddy?" Dizzy asked.

"Yeah, she seems upset." Dee Dee agreed.

"I had no clue." Eddy responded with scratching his head.

Later in the backyard...

Dolly is jumping to match the height of where the telescope is at. Seriously was pissed at that.

"I think something's up with Dolly." Roxy commented starting to get worry about her.

"I've been seeing that whole life." Dylan commented.

Dolly was getting closer to the view until she was close enough to show Roxy how pissed she is.

"Whoa!" Roxy exclaimed pulling away from the telescope. "She looks... Gulp Do you think maybe I have neglected her? Ok, we have to fix this!"

Dolly was annoyed and I mean literally. You can tell as she starts to mock her friend by the voice:

"Oh Dylan~ You're so cute~ So handsome~ So... ANNOYING!"

She shows her irritation on the 'annoying' part. Destiny pops up from behind Dolly asking:

"What's up, sis?"

"Dylan's stolen my BFF!"

"Nuh-uh, girlfriend."

"Fight what is yours!" Dallas said as she pops up from Behind dolly but on another side.

"Yeah!" Deja Vu agreed as she pops up on top of Dolly.

"Yeah, right!" Dolly said agreeing with Triple D's. "Since when did I become such a pushover?"

"Since the day Roxy begged you to help her get together with star-dog." Eddy said making four female pups to look at him. "No need to get jealous, floppy."

"I am not jealous!" Dolly re-butted. "Dylan stole her! I know it!"

"Correction ms. Jealous Floppy, he didn't."

"Oh! Now you're defending him."

"You're acting like it is a BIG deal!"

"What's going on here now?" Double D said annoyed. "I am trying to read an interesting book."

"This short stack thinks I am jealous while Dylan stole my BFF!" Dolly responded.

"Are you kidding me?!" Eddy exclaimed. "You just can't admit it you're jealous that she spends more time with star-dog rather than you!"

"EX-DOGGING-SCUSE ME!?"

"As out of character as Eddy sounds, he does have a point." Double D responded. "You're making a scene over fact that she can't spend time with you. Don't you think should just join them instead?"

"Oh you think you're funny!?" Dolly angrily growled. "How about I give you some wrench to your head!"

While Double D, Eddy and Dolly were arguing, Destiny of course decided to check on the window to see what's going on the backyard and this definitely was a SHOCK to her as she says:

"Whoa, whoa, whoa-whoa, WHOA!"

Dallas then said with a cheeky smile:

"Looks like her lovebirds..."

Then Deja vu said with the same expression:

"Have built a love nest!"

Dolly then pops up under Destiny with peeved expression as Eddy and Double D looked at the window in confusion. It looks like they both enjoyed spending time together based on the shadows of them, which Dolly was even angrier than last time as she growls angrily. She already lost her cool, if you guessed that right.

"Uh oh!" Destiny said as she can tell what will happen. "There they come!"

She then looked down noticing that she was gone as she was in mid-air. Indicating that her big-sister was furious. She then looked at the direction where Dolly went and said:

"There she goes..."

Before she falls down on the ground.

"Oh Dear!" Double D exclaimed worried. "Quick! We have to stop her, Eddy!"

"No need to tell me twice, Sockhead!" Eddy said as he and Double D ran after her.

Roxy and Dylan were about to go for Dolly until she came in with a furious expression and pulsating flaming eyes saying in an angry tone:

"NICE 'WUV' SHACK! BUILDIN' FOR YOUR GIIIRLFRIEEEND! DID YA?!"

"W-Wha-?" Dylan looked confused. "G-Girlfriend!? No, It's not like that!"

"HEY ROXY! CHECK OUT YOUR DANCING 'BOYFRIEND!'"

After those words, she sprayed the water in full momentum with the faucet trying to shoot Dylan down. Her envy and rage were mixed together and you can tell by the results. He was dodging the shots from Dolly's faucet hence 'Dancing Boyfriend', while Roxy tries to hide on the other side of tent.

"W-Wait! Ah!" He said as he was dodging. "I'm under attack!"

Triple D, Double D and Eddy came to just in time to see it. Triple D laughed at it, while Double D and Eddy winced at that.

She sure looks furious. Double D and Eddy thought as Dylan got hit by the water pushing him destroying the tent in the process.

"Uh oh..." Roxy said realizing just how furious her BFF is.

"HAH!" Dolly exclaimed in triumph. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING MY BEST FRIEND!"

"Dolly, what are you talking about?!" Dylan asked confused, but his words went deaf to her.

"AND THAT'S FOR CHOOSING A DORK OVER ME!"

Dolly after she said that sprays on Roxy's mouth with full anger.

"Oh dear!" Double D said quickly running to the valve to stop the water. "We need to stop her!"

"DOLLY! STOP IT, YOU MANIAC!" Eddy quickly rushes to her and then jumps on her while Double D struggled to turn the valve.

"GET OFF ME!" Dolly said letting go of the faucet as she and Eddy started to fight making a cartoon cloud.

You can just imagine just how much sound effects of punches and kicks were played on when they continued fighting.

"Dolly!" Roxy exclaimed. "I made this stand for you!"

This actually stopped the fighting, Dolly was mostly holding Eddy's hair as if pulling.

"Huh?" Dolly said confused finally regained senses. "You did...For me?"

Roxy nodded as she made a handmade little teeter-totter with two small rocks resembling her and Dolly.

"Yeah," Rottweiler said. "That's what you do when you've made your BFF sad..."

Triple D let out 'aww' in admiration and found it cute and sweet of Roxy.

"But... What about Dylan?"

"No!" Dylan denied as he was about to walk away. "We're just, uh... BSPS. Best Science Pals Sometimes!"

Roxy was about to cry all sorrows of being friend-zoned, before Dolly feeling sorry for her hugged her accepting her apology and also says:

"I'm sorry too. I was just a selfish jerk for acting that way."

"Ahem!"

Dolly and Roxy turned to Double D who was giving a deadpan expression tapping his foot.

"Uuh..." Dolly said smiling sheepishly. "We will... clean it up... I'll help Roxy too..."

Later on...

While Eddy, Ed (Who was quite disappointed that Roxy can't be Dylan's girlfriend anymore, but forgot quickly), Roxy and Dolly went to the park after cleaning the backyard, Double D was with Dylan watching some documentary about space on TV. Mostly about planets and asteroids. Double D looked over at Dylan and said:

"Say Dylan, mind telling me how was your day with Roxy?"

"It was great." Dylan replied to Double D. "At first I was unsure of Roxy because rottweilers well... They are dangerous canines, you know. Sharp teeth, big muzzle, etc? But when I started to spend more time with her, I realize now that she isn't like other rottweilers I heard and read about. She's nice, sweet and even knows about stars and could be a great potential puppy-sitter. Can you believe that?!"

Double D smiled.

"Glad that you don't see her as someone dangerous anymore."

"Yeah, I feel kinda bad that I rejected her feelings..."

"I'm sure she'll understand it and Dolly will let you spend time with her, just as friends."

"Thank you, Double D." Dylan said with a lil reassured smile. Double D looked at Dawkins.

"Say Dawkins, would you like to invent something with me after the documentary movie?"

Dawkins's ears got up and turned to Double D with wide smile and says while his tail wagged insanely fast:

"Of course! I have so many ideas to share with you!"

"That's great." Double D said with a chuckled. "I look forward to it."

A.N. OK! This is the next chapter of 101 Ed Street! I apologize if there were some grammar errors in advance, I might have not noticed those kinds of stuff as I might do it in a fast pace. Again I'm sorry for those grammar mistakes there. I also apologize if you dislike the profanity you found. I kinda have a habit to write them so again I'm sorry.

Anyway, hope you like it. Leave a comment what your thoughts about this chapter, Follow this fanfic if you want more from it and I'll see you guys later in next chapter of 101 Ed Street!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 229 26
Dylan Jeuggers ran away from Tulsa, New Jersey, and mostly her past. It's been a year since that day, she's sixteen almost seventeen and she's return...
10.1K 218 15
What would you tell your past self? That it should be more careful while stepping over those slippery rocks of the river? That it shouldn't accept t...
20.1K 469 55
The title kind of speaks by itself, so I don't think I need a very detailed synopsis, so here it goes: 101 Dalmatian Street in an anthropomorphic wor...
13.9K 133 15
I will not give spoilers