Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
Epilogue

The Point of no Return

479 23 2
By akinail

Every time Yejin felt less sure, since she saw that in his house, Hyun Bin's name never stops going through her mind, it's as if he had managed to make her only think of him. She was afraid of what that man was capable of, he was totally crazy, unhinged, but she would be careful, every move she made, she had to be firm and sure.

"Miss, your order is ready." The coffee cashier pronounced, she quickly took her purse and picked up the container that contained that sour liquid, but she not only bought that, it was accompanied by a tasty donut, counteracting her taste.

She thanked with a smile and left the establishment, when the fresh air hit her face, so did a look that was as penetrating as the fetid aroma of a dead person, she looked around and could see it, that man who before he was discreet now he didn't care if she saw him, a shiver ran down her spine and she quickly took a taxi.

Yejin was afraid if he managed to discover her "breaking in", in her defense it was necessary if he was her stalker, which ended with something more creepy.

Arriving at her comfortable apartment, she closed the curtains, the doors were locked, it was dark, at times like these, darkness was better than light. She felt that her life was at risk, now she could not sleep peacefully anymore, she was alert when she went to her office and she always carried a small knife with her, but she kept it very carefully so that no one would notice. her.

***

Many sheets were thrown in the office of his house, the alcohol spread everywhere, the light hardly entered through the window, fast food was thrown in many places, the same with the energizers, and among all that, there was Bin , the poor man was a mess, he smelled horrible and the dark circles under his eyes were very big, he was totally disheveled. A slight light coming through his window got him up, he rubbed his tired eyes and went to his room, it was time to take a shower, he cleaned up completely and dressed in a casual way, to go unnoticed. His phone, which was in his room, had been turned off for a long time, the moment he turned it on a bunch of notifications popped up on the main screen.

"Why the fuck is there so much?" All the notifications were from his co-workers or at least the ones he trusted enough to give them his number. In these messages they asked if he was okay or if he wanted to go out with them. "Hypocritical pieces, they worry now, but no one was there for me when I was having a terrible time."

He started replying to each of them, that he was fine, but he was busy looking for a new job, which was a big lie, when he was done, he tossed the phone aside and walked into his office, tidying up every inch of it. and wiped over.

With the papers in order, he carefully read each one, a smile appeared on his face, the words written on them made him happy, his beloved may already know and now be careful, but there is always a plan B.

He memorized everything and started with his plan, the first thing would be to induce fear, Bin was aware that fear can do incredible things.

"I think he's scared of me enough already, but can I make it more intense?"

Whenever Yejin went to a place, there he was, staring at her, causing her great discomfort, so the first step was ready, the second would be to kidnap her, it sounds very serious, an illegality, but it was necessary to make her see reason.

He took a few coins and the key to his house, the light hit his face hard, which made him very uncomfortable until he got used to it, when it no longer bothered him he walked towards the office of his victim, he waited for her until she came out and as always she would go to a cafe, where she would bring a donut and coffee, she would order it to go because she did not feel safe on the street and then she would go quickly to her house, but he realized something, when he arrived at her apartment there was only one security guard, the one who usually falls asleep, so he had a clear path, plus he knew that the security cameras in that place were rubbish. And just as he knew, he did his routine.

When the desired moment arrived, he took the cloth that contained a strange substance to make her sleep, slowly approached her and covered her nose and mouth with the same cloth, preventing her from breathing anything other than the substance it contained.

Slowly he could appreciate how the female fell asleep in his arms, with the strength he had he put her in his car along with her bag and headed for his house.

Upon arriving at his house, the maniac opened the door and put the woman in carrying her as if she were drunk. He laid her on his bed, he bound the woman with some ropes, he bound her hands and feet, then he put a white cloth over her mouth, preventing her from talking about her when she wakes up. He finished he went to the kitchen and with the little he had, he prepared something very simple as if nothing had happened.

***

Little by little she was waking up, her heavy eyes opened quickly when she saw her surroundings, she knew that house perfectly, it was Bin's house, she tried to move and escape, but she couldn't, she was completely tied up. Yejin tried to scream, but her voice didn't sound that loud and just those sounds made him walk in, her captor was in front of her and he was nonchalantly eating soup.

"You're awake, my love." He said with a smile on his face and putting the bowl aside.

He walked over to her and took the rag from her. "Help!" She screamed at first, but the only thing she received was a blow to her cheek from her and a look of fury appeared on her face, that smile that he had before had disappeared.

"Don't yell, your yelling stresses me out, you're a headache." He sat down on the nearest sofa and ate what he had prepared for himself. At the end, along with the silence, he pronounced. "You will see. I really love you very much and since I love you too much I can't let you go so fast, you are my light and if my light is not there, everything turns black and dark, I don't know if you understand." He looked at her again, but this time he had a somewhat terrifying smile.

"Are you sick. Look for someone who loves you, because I will never do it, I would never fall in love with a sick person like you."

"Shut!" He screamed and again slapped her. "You don't understand honey, from the moment I saw you, I planned a life together, in this one we got married and we have children, two beautiful children, but you had to check my cell phone, you had to get me out of your life and see you with that idiot."

He went to the kitchen and brought with him a sharp knife, it shone with its brightness, Bin approached slowly and threatened her with death if she screamed again. He returned in her footsteps and stared at her, in complete silence, waiting for her to say something.

Yejin was staring at him, her gaze calmed down and showed him her eyes of comfort, eyes that asked for love and forgiveness.

"You're right." The man was surprised at her words. "I was foolish and insecure, I shouldn't have done it and I should never have left you, I had to be by your side to take care of you and protect you." She uttered in a broken voice. "Excuse me please. I love you, but please let go of me, we can still have a life together, start over, escape the country and start a family, just like you always wanted. But just get me out of here."

Bin put the knife away and ran to her, he planted a kiss on her lips, a wild one, where blood was involved. He untied her ropes and carried her in a bridal way with the intention of taking her to his room, but before even taking a step Yejin was able to push him and take the weapon, Bin went for her and he grabbed her hand trying not to do anything, instead. a struggle of who gets the weapon, the knife was stuck in one of the two.

Slowly the blood came out of the stabbed man, the red color was beginning to be the main color of the stabbed man's clothes.

Yejin dropped the knife and so did Bin, both were surprised and slowly lowered their gazes, that sharp object that was in both hands, was now stuck in the man's stomach. When the female saw the event, she almost let out a cry of fear, but her first action was to run to her bag and take out her cell phone to dial the ambulance.

Everything happened very fast.

The ambulance arrived in a few minutes and took the injured person to the emergency room, the woman was only waiting for what they were doing, she saw the entire transfer shocked, how did they get to this? If only he had let her go, it's all her fault, she was not to blame for anything, she was just a victim according to her. Yejin tried to convince himself that he did everything in self-defense, soon a patrol car parked in front of the house, from which two police officers came out to take statements.

"Who are you and what is your relationship with the injured person?"

Yejin was paralyzed for a moment until the officer's voice repeating the question snapped her out of her trance. "Excuse me, I am Son Yejin and I am a victim of that kidnapper." The statement did not surprise the police, but they needed to investigate further.

"Tell us, what happened in the house?" She asked getting ready to take notes.

"Everything happened so fast, he had been harassing me for a long time, but I thought he would get tired at any moment so I did not report, what a big mistake I made, when I was about to enter my apartment building, he appeared behind me and covered me with a rag filled with something that made me sleep. When I got up I was tied up and he was saying something about us being meant to be together while holding a knife in his hand, I was really scared but I played along, he left the knife near me and untied me, I pushed him and took the gun , we started to struggle when it happened, the knife was stuck in him." Her tears dominated her face, she was still very scared by what happened.

"Thank you very much, you can withdraw and be careful."

Yejin nodded and took a taxi, in the direction of Hyo Jin's house, she had to tell her everything that happened to her, her clothes were still messy, but she didn't care.

Happily, her best friend accepted her visit.

***

Time passed and Yejin was almost recovering from what happened.

That same day she would visit her aggressor, they say that he is in a coma since the operation was complicated, something in her needed to see him in order to end all that.

She finished her coffee and left the establishment, heading to the hospital, already there she asked the receptionist for the patient's number, she kindly told her and with the room number already memorized she walked towards it, in front of the blue door she He sighed and entered, a small smile escaped from his lips, seeing him like this caused him total satisfaction.

"Damn the day I met you, I wish I never did, you just made me unhappy. I hope you rot in hell and writhe there, you're the worst decision I've ever made, if only you had been a little more understanding, none of this would have happened to you, but look at you depending on a machine, I feel sorry for you even though I shouldn't . You could just forget everything and rebuild your life with another woman, but no, you wanted to go after me, making my life impossible, why didn't you let me be happy when I asked you to? I hate you. I hope you die"

The sound of the machine that marked life made a repeated beep, he was dead.

The nurses entered with the doctor and asked the woman to leave the place, she obeyed and waited for the results, shortly after the doctor came out, asking for family members, she replied that she was a close friend and that she was the only contact he had available. The tragic news or rather, the happy news was received by Yejin, Hyun Bin had died.

"We are sorry for your loss, then you will be told the process to receive the body."

"Don't worry." She said showing her saddest face and pretending that she would shed tears.

When she left the hospital a smile appeared on her face from ear to ear and she went towards her house, on her way to this she bought a small cake with a candle. When she got home she put the cake on the table and lit the candle.

She began to sing the happy birthday song, clapping her hands with joy. Before blowing out the candles, she pronounced. "I hope everything goes well for me from now on." And with this she blew out the candles, leaving her in the dark and a small, somewhat maniacal laugh came out of that darkness.

Son Yejin had made it, she got rid of him, everything she went through because of her, the fear, the panic, it was all over.

First off, sorry to those who saw the post notification for this part, it was a mouse bug. Second, in the next epilogue there will be words of thanks 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 108 2
They were a couple before, but overseas studies had to separate them. Back in present, 20 years later they meet and their feelings still lingering in...
252K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
33.2K 2.2K 73
Son Ye Jin loves her job as an actress. She always honest about being her self and she also love by the staff but not everyone see her kindness and d...