Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

The truth between us

351 17 2
By akinail

Everything was turning out well for Yejin, more or less, if she ignored the constant feeling of being followed and watched, everything was going relatively well.

It was very small at first, a small feeling of being watched, like when you feel like having a paranormal experience and if she was honest, Yejin thought it was that, now the ghost of who knows who wanted to haunt her.

But apparently it was not that, it was much worse.

And then what was worse than being chased by a ghost?

For a person, a person who is crazy and obsessed with her.

The feeling was light at first, like a simple annoyance that could be ignored with simple superstitions that she was the one who thought such things, or the idea of ​​a ghost, but the feeling grew when she began to feel chased everywhere.

It started at his job, then in the small cafeteria he used, then in the shops he went to, his dinners in restaurants with Hae In, on the streets themselves, and even in his own home.

That was no longer normal, feeling persecuted wherever she went was because it meant something, and something big. She could no longer, nor should she, ignore that feeling, something was happening.

And she was afraid to know who it was.

Because one day at the mall, she thought she saw him in the dress section.

Then again, in a restaurant as a waiter, then again, outside his house one rainy night.

But every time she closed her eyes and opened them again, he was gone, gone like smoke.

She was getting paranoid? Or was what she saw true?

Yejin no longer remembered a night in which she did not sleep in anguish, fear was devouring her like an animal its prey, especially when she thought she knew who it could be.

Fear was consuming her, but she had to do something, she wasn't going to let him get away with it, only if it was him.

Many things about how to prove that it was him came to her mind, what was she to do? Something immorally wrong.

But if she was right, he had done something immoral first by harassing her to the point where she could no longer sleep soundly.

So that would be it.

Go to his house and search.

How crazy, right?

Well, she also thought the same, she was going crazy, even in her plans.

At that time she was hiding outside her house, like a stalker, but she had her reasons and they were, according to her, extremely understandable and not crazy at all.

Her completely crazy plan with no possibility of working was to wait for the obsessed person to go to who knows what, and then she would come in to snoop around like a mouse.

She was crazy as was her useless plan, she hoped that those spy movies would do her some good, at least some.

And that's when she saw him leaving, he was getting in his car and shortly after he left.

Wow, it seems that the world was in her favor.

So she started her plan, to enter his house with the copy of the key that he naively entrusted to her. Hyun Bin trusted him so much that he gave him a copy of her house key so she can visit him whenever he wants, she has used it a couple of times, times always ending up in his bed having sex like wild.

But now, the only thing she wanted was to get rid of her doubts and know what the hell he had with her, if he really was the one who was following her all the time. If so, he had big problems with her, problems she ignored all along.

Once she entered without drawing suspicion, he took a deep breath as he reasoned again with the madness he was doing.

What am I doing? I'm crazy as is my stupid plan, it would only take a miracle for all this shit to work as planned in my bathroom.

She looked around from the front door, everything looked so... normal, like that house always looked when she went for a sex session. She sighed deeply, she had to go, it was wrong, she was trespassing on private property for God's sake! Although... the owner of the house was the one who gave her the key in the first place, telling her to use it as if it were her own house.

To investigate or not to investigate?

To discover the truth or not to discover the truth?

Was her ex crazy obsessed or was he not crazy obsessed?

Well, she knew she would find out everything when she entered.

But her mind told her to go away and if she had another attack of harassment, to go to the police and the matter would be resolved.

But her body had already advanced a few steps, going straight upstairs to his room.

Funny, it wasn't the first and it won't be the last time that her mind and body think differently and act differently.

Well, if she thought about it, almost all this problem happened because she listened to her body, letting herself be carried away by the immense pleasure she felt being with him in the act, being one. Perhaps it was time to let her mind act and that from now on it be the one who makes the decisions, her body only made her get into trouble, huge trouble, and despite the fact that everything seemed to be getting better, her ex seemed to be one of those who do not forget easily.

And that scared her.

But when her interior monologue finished, determined to leave there, it turned out that she was already inside the room.

Wow.

Great, I'm here now. She told herself.

Yejin made the wise decision to check the room since he was in there, but hurrying since she didn't know when he would return, maybe he was already returning from who knows where. But she had to be fast.

So quickly she started looking everywhere, drawers, bed, desk and so on. She must not leave a place without searching.

Until while bending down to see if there was something on the floor like in the movies, she noticed that there was a box under her bed. Very notorious, but who would want to search his house?

If she.

So without waiting any longer she took out that box, a simple dusty brown box, she cleaned some of the dust, which made her sneeze often and cough. But Yejin didn't care, he wanted to know what the hell was inside that box and she would know right then and there.

Carefully removing the cover and putting it aside, she closed her eyes, she hoped it wasn't something shady, like that time in the past when she discovered many photos of her on her cell phone, including from when they weren't even a couple.

She opened her eyes slowly, not knowing what to expect, seriously, she didn't know if what was inside that box would change things or everything would continue as normal, more or less, although apparently he wanted to cling to belonging in her life.

Her heart began to beat at a great speed, her eyes opened as far as humanly possible, but if possible, her eyeballs would have popped out of their sockets. Yejin felt that she started to sweat unexpectedly, the atmosphere became tense and somewhat gloomy.

Inside that box there were several photos of her, photos taken from her own Instagram and others from places that she hardly even remembers taking photos of. The slightest idea that he had been following her for so long was definitely terrifying, and even more so knowing that she wasn't becoming paranoid with this strange feeling that she was being followed.

Yejin didn't know how to react, what had just happened was like deja vu, because she had lived through it a year ago when they were both a couple, the moment when she decided to get him out of her life. Apparently he continued her practices of being obsessive about her with her, which was disturbing.

She looked around, hoping that maybe there was something more to the place, until her sight was completely fixed on the small mahogany cabinet set aside from the room, small cabinet which was brand new, she saw it only her last days of life. be in that house. But since she only wanted one thing in that house, she never paid any attention to it, not in the slightest.

But now, she felt that thing calling her, she felt that she should go and see what was inside, maybe there was something else that was not in the box with a bunch of photos of her, plus she discovered that there were also photos of her and Hae In, where he was scratched with X's and signs of death.

No doubt she was planning something, and maybe, just maybe, something inside that little closet holds the answer to her doubts.

Yejin got up with doubt and at the same time determined, with slow steps she approached the small closet, she crouched at the height of the furniture and stared at him for a few minutes.

Whatever you plan Hyun Bin, believe me it won't work.

Taking a deep breath, she hesitantly but determinedly opened the door. Yejin opened her eyes again and a gasp came from her throat.

She shouldn't be surprised.

In front of her, there was a kind of altar to herself, a Son Yejin altar. Seeing herself there, it was terrifying, she knew he loved her, but this went through supreme levels, but she also knew he had an obsession with her so he shouldn't be surprised.

But Yejin was.

He was obsessed with her, on sick and repulsive levels.

Something in his mind clicked, and if... and if only he was planning something. She knew the history of her parents, who knows if he was planning something seriously bad.

She now felt chills and an enormous desire to escape the country, change her name and start from scratch.

But Yejin no longer had time to plan her other wonderful plans as she heard the main door downstairs open.

Shit.

Yejin quickly left everything where it was before, trying to make everything look as if no one had entered and spied on her things.

Cautiously she opened the door to the room and with small steps tried to escape, until she heard his footsteps coming up, Yejin quickly cautiously ran to the bathroom room and cautiously locked herself in.

She had to escape.

Footsteps could be heard in the distance, then she heard a door close and a click. Yejin felt her heart beating a thousand times, the tension was enveloping her being, along with the concern of whether she could escape from there or not, but yes or yes Yejin had to escape.

And that was her moment.

Delicately she opened the door and taking small steps she went down the stairs, surprisingly he hadn't heard her.

Shortly after, she found herself climbing out the back window and running home.

Without realizing that the man she hated so much was watching her from his bedroom window.

I will only say two things: One, I don't like how this chapter turned out and two, we are one chapter and epilogue away from finishing that story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...
125K 6K 39
#WATTYS2020 An unforeseen encounter between flight attendant Son Yejin and a journalist Hyun Bin had led to an investigation of a scandal in the airl...
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...
134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...