Daisy's Daddies, Book 2

By BabyGurl5119

This is a continuation of my first book 'Daisys Daddies'. For you to not be lost or confused, reading Daisy's... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1. Welcome Home
Chapter 2. The Lantern
Chapter 3. Bria
Chapter 4. House In The Tree
Chapter 5. Inklusive
Chapter 6. Panic
Chapter 7. Punished
Chapter 8. Secrets
Chapter 9. Rides
Chapter 10. Eating Contest
Chapter 11. Abandoned
Chapter 12. Fools Hope
Chapter 13. Booster
Chapter 14. Fantasy
Chapter 15. Food For The Soul
Chapter 16. Duh
Chapter 17. Bad Listener
Chapter 18. For Dad
Chapter 19. The Fight
Chapter 20. Airport
Chapter 21. At A Loss
Chapter 22. Layover
Chapter 23. Call Back
Chapter 24. Flight Two
Chapter 25. Anticipation
Chapter 26. Fantasy
Chapter 27. Rick
Chapter 28. Watch Her
Chapter 29. Realization
Chapter 30. Mermaids
Chapter 31. I'm Sorry
Chapter 32. Steak-Out
Chapter 33. Hidden Text
Chapter 34. Barbecue
Chapter 35. Unfortunate
Chapter 36. Hospital
Chapter 37. Sneaky
Chapter 38. Night Nurse
Chapter 39. Visit
Chapter 40. Picnic
Chapter 41. Tomorrow For Lunch
Epilogue

Chapter 42. Brownies

8.7K 196 69
By BabyGurl5119

Daisy's POV

Today is the day. The sun is shining, birds are singing, the air isn't thick. Today will be a good day!

I hop out of my bed and walk down the stairs in my baggy pajamas and sit at the table. Gloria places a plate of biscuits and gravy in front of me. I've had this a few times before and it's delicious, especially the sausage! I love sausage.

Daddy James comes into the dining room already dressed in a white shirt and black slacks; I wonder why they always dress like they have somewhere important to be. Maybe that just comes with having money.

"Good morning princess." Daddy James kisses the top of my head as I take in a mouth-full of food.

"Good moornin daddy." I say before swallowing.

He gives me a stern look, so I swallow my food quickly.

"Good morning daddy." I try again.

He smiles and sits in his usual seat.

"Did you and daddy Asher already eat?" I ask sweetly.

He nods.

They need to start waiting for me. I can't live, laugh, love in these conditions, I need to eat with my daddies to be fully happy.

My feet mindlessly kick under the table as I finish my food. It was so good that I feel a food coma coming on.

"How're you feeling about today?" Daddy James asks.

"Excited." I smile.

I also feel a little worried and anxious. What if she hasn't changed? What if it is a trap or another way for her to get in and hurt me?

But I swallow those questions inside me. If I think about them too much, I might back out and I don't want to do that.

After daddy James and I talk for a little bit, he leaves so he can do some more work before lunch. I'm happy they work from home more than going to that building, they still have to go sometimes but not as much as before. It all changed when I was taken.

I shake the memories from my head and walk upstairs.

Heading into the bathroom, I brush out my naturally straight hair and brush my teeth. Brushing teeth is so boring, I wonder how people cleaned their teeth before toothbrushes were a thing, or even toothpaste.

After my teeth are sparkling clean, I get dressed in the outfit daddy Asher laid out for me last night. The shorts hug my thighs a little too tightly as I button them closed. I guess I've gained some weight back. I think I'm back at the size I was before all the bad things happened. I take the shorts off and search for a slightly bigger pair.

I pull out a pair of white stretchy shorts that look super comfy.

"Perfect." I whisper.

I slide them up my legs and slip the shirt on over my head. These shorts are definitely more comfortable than jeans.

Skipping down the hall, I realize I forgot something, or someone.

Rushing back into my room, I pick Mr. Purr up off my bed and give him some pets.

"From now on, you're coming everywhere with me." I tell him.

I slowly walk into daddy Asher's room, noticing that he isn't there. Hmm. Maybe the game room.

I begin to make my way down the stair until I hear daddy Asher's voice coming from daddy James' office.

I sigh and turn on my heel towards the office.

As I open the door, they both stop talking and smile at me like nothing was happening.

"What are you two talking about? I like to talk." I smile at my own boldness.

"We are talking about what happens when a little someone named Daisy walks into the room." Daddy Asher smiles.

"Mhm, mhm, and what happens?" I ask.

Daddy Asher takes a swift step forward and clasps his arms around my waist and covers me in kisses.

Daddy James laughs from his seat until the kisses stop coming and daddy Asher lets me go. I don't even care what they were talking about before, I got love.

"Let's go watch TV until it's time to leave." Daddy Asher offers.

I nod and give him my grabby hands, signaling that I want him to pick me up, he understands what I want quickly as he lifts be into his arms and begins to walk down the stairs.

We watch TV for what seems like forever. Time is ticking by annoyingly slow.

But finally, we are getting into the car to leave. We are going to a juice shop. Daddy James said they had a lot of yummy juices, smoothies, and desserts. I'm definitely getting a brownie.

The drive there is short lived. It's a cute little hole in the wall place that has large windows, and the smell of treats wafts its way outside.

As we step out of the car, I notice Bria's car already parked.

My stomach drops at the sight. She's inside those walls, waiting. My fingers tingle at my sides as I wait for my daddies to lead me inside.

"You still have time to change your mind angel." Daddy Asher says as he takes my clammy hand in his.

I'm scared, but I still want to do this. This is going to make us friends again, it'll make me happy.

As I say nothing, daddy James and daddy Asher lead me inside the building.

The air conditioning hits my warm skin as the smell of fresh baked cookies sit in my lungs. A loud blender goes off, causing me to jump.

"We will be right next to you the whole-time princess. You don't have anything to worry about." Daddy James reassures me.

I nod and notice her sitting at a table in the corner of the small cafe.

I take one last deep breath before we finally sit down in front of her.

She looks a little different. Her arms show toned muscles, her face has a few scars, her eyes look tired, and her smile has pain hidden behind it.

"Thank you for meeting me here, all of you." Bria says referring to all three of us.

My words are caught in my throat, I want to say something, anything, but my mouth won't cooperate.

"Are you alone?" Daddy James asks her in an intimidating voice.

"Yes sir. I'm alone, you can check my car or the building. I swear." Bria says nervously.

Daddy James nods and holds my good hand under the table for encouragement.

"He hurt me." I say quietly. It's the only thing I could muster up in the moment.

"I know DeeDee. I hurt you too. I'm so sorry I didn't see it before. I... I got mixed in with the wrong crowd and I got hit in the back of the head pretty hard. When I woke up, I didn't remember much of anything." Bria says while struggling to look into my sad eyes.

"There's no record of you being in the hospital." Daddy Asher cuts in.

"I didn't go to the hospital. The first thing I did was go home. It was very, very, different from what I remembered." She admits.

Her eyes don't tell me that she's lying, but I think my daddies will need more convincing than that.

"What happened to your hand?" Bria asks as her gaze lands on my bubblegum pink cast.

"We got hit by someone who wasn't paying attention." I say quietly.

She nods and looks at the writings.

"Who's Carson and Drew?" She asks confused.

I smile. "My best friends."

Her smile fades as she looks down into her lap.

"What do you think happened?" I look at her with seriousness written on my face.

"My dad took you, hurt you, starved you, threatened your life...I don't care to know what happened after that. He deserved what came to him."

I look up at my daddies with hope in my eyes. They both force a smile, probably to just put me at ease.

"I was skin and bones, I had no hair, I was bloody and bruised. That was the first time I prayed for death, the last time...was when you hated me." I admit.

She looks at me with tears in her dark brown eyes.

"I- I'm so sorry DeeDee. I can never make up for things I've done to you. But I swear...I changed and all I want is for you and be to be like we were." Her eyes fix on my daddies.

I feel both of them look at me but all I can see is Bria. Bria in pain.

"How's mom?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles.

"She's not very good. But she's getting better, she would probably love to see you again soon." Bria smiles.

Even though she's not okay, I'm happy she didn't lie and tell me that she was fine.

"Can I see her soon?" I ask looking up at my daddies.

They look at each other for a moment before daddy James nods his head.

"Daisy will be accompanied by Asher or I for a while before Daisy is left alone, especially in that house." Daddy James saying while still using his dominate voice.

"I understand that completely." Bria nods agreeing to the terms.

"How about you two go get a brownie." Daddy James suggests.

Bria stands up out of her seat and offers her hand out. I look at it and hesitantly take it.

Without taking another second to think, I embrace her into the biggest hug I can.

She doesn't push me away or stand still. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and returns my hug with the perfect amount of energy.

As we walk up to the counter, she orders both of us a brownie and hands the person working behind the counter a ten-dollar bill.

I smile and wait with her.

"I promise you DeeDee. I will never hurt you again, I'll never be that person again." She gives me a sad smile.

This...this is the Bria I grew up with. She might look a little different, but her heart is the same as it was before all the bad things happened.

"I trust you." I give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

She smiles and hands me my brownie and we walk back to the table.

My family is back together again. My whole, real, family.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

This is the end of Daisy's Daddies! I hope you all enjoyed!

Would you have forgiven Bria?

I don't think I would have. I would've been too afraid of being hurt again.

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...