The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Dead Ends

209 7 6
By Totally_Twins2

Enjoy!

Lots of cute twin ness in this chapter.

Nina's POV

Okay so some time during the night, the rest of the sibuna gang fell asleep but me and Fabian managed to get the amulets back, it was very risky but we managed it. There was one point we were sure he would wake up but he didn't so that was a win for us.

When we got up the next Victor was still sound asleep in his office. We both glad of this so we wouldn't have to face him, when he finds out that the amulets are gone, he was going to furious and know that we did it. We both come downstairs to meet The Sibuna lot.

Fabian" Is Victor still asleep?"

Patricia"Sleeping like a baby,"

Amber" Well Lucky old Victor"

Nina*chuckles* I don't think he will see it that way"

Fabian" Which is why we need to get to school before he wakes up"

Nina" That's right, then tonight we go down to the tunnels"

Alfie" But guys what about breakfast"

Charlie's POV

I wake up the next morning and see Eddie next to me still. I smile, I was lucky to have him after losing my so called dad and then having to leave Jason. I knew that it was all going to be new and scary, I mean the friends part was never an issue, I never had any at the start. Jason told me I would be fine but I knew that I was still going to be on my own. But then I met my long lost twin brother and everything changed, I felt we had such a strong connection we could take on the world. I then hear Eddie groan and he looks over at me.

Eddie" Morning, how are you this morning?"

Charlie" Better, thanks for being there for me last night"

Eddie" That's okay, you are my sister, us twins got to stick together anyway I would hate to see you any sort of pain"

Charlie" Same, I would hate to see you in any sort of pain"

Both Twins hug.

Eddie" Maybe we could have some twin bonding time later, I mean after I have done my punishment Patricia.

Charlie" When did this happen?"

Eddie" Last night for some reason Patricia decided that it would be funny to stick a bucket above my door and when it fell on me we made such a noise that Victor gave us detention"

Charlie" Oh well good luck with that, you know she probably did it because she likes you"

Eddie" I am not sure about that, what about you and Jerome, how are things there?"

Charlie" I haven't spoken to him since the night of the dance and I don't think I want to"

Eddie" Well I am happy that you stay away from Jerry, he is definitely trouble"

Charlie" Oh yeah, I know someone else like that"

Eddie" Shut up"

Eddie playfully slaps me and I slap him back. I go to leave then turn around.

Charlie" Have fun in detention"

Eddie" Yeah, yeah"

Eddie's POV

When I was dressed I decided to make my way to the kitchen where I saw Patricia already there.

Patricia" Hey Weasel"

Eddie" Yacker, so what do you think we are in for?"

Patricia" Knowing Victor something brutal"

Victor then walks in and explains that me and Patricia will be doing all the houses chores.

Victor" Now you will do it when you are asked and without moaning, now you will start.."

He then gestures to the muddy wellies by the door and then hands us some ear buds.

Eddie" You want us to clean the wellies with these?"

Victor" And this?"

He then hands us some polish.

Victor" You better get started lots to do"

I sigh with a resounding sigh from Patricia. Victor leaves chuckling.

Eddie" Suppose we better get started Yacker"

Nina's POV

We made our way down to the cellar that evening through the oven passageway, we were one person short as Patricia was caught pranking Eddie last night with a bucket of vegetables. So it was just me, Fabian, Amber and Alfie.

Nina" So Patricia is stuck doing the household chores with Eddie so it's just us tonight, has everyone got their amulets?"

Everyone shows them to me.

Amber" It's so good to have Sibuna back together again but does anyone else worry about Victor coming looking for the amulets again?"

"Sibuna, back in action again," Amber remarks with a grin. She puts on a more serious face and rightfully adds, "Does anyone else worry about Victor coming looking for the amulets again?"

Alfie" Well if he does, he won't find mine, look at me, where do you think it is. Around my neck, right, Spoiler alert, it's not. Maybe my wrist, both wrong, BOOM!

Alfie then pulls up his trouser leg showing his amulet taped to his lower leg.

Alfie" Check it, Alfie Lewis doesn't make the same mistake twice"

We then watch as Alfie rips off the amulet and the tape most likely rips off his leg hair.

Alfie" Ow, "I'm not doing that again."

Fabian"Oh, Alfie, did you remember the walkie-talkies?"

Alfie" Oh, 10-4, little buddy. Just a little walkie-talkie speak. Over and out."

Nina"I can't believe you still have these"

Alfie" Yeah they were under the bed, I'd forgotten about them actually"

Amber" You still play with them don't you?"

Alfie" You don't 'play' with walkie talkies Amber, They are used for very serious forms of communication-intelligence all over the world"

Nina "So who's A-Dawg and the J-Meister, then?"

Alfie*snatches then back* "They came with the radio,"

Nina" I see, so who is going to go down to the creepy tunnel first then?"

Fabian" How about Rock,Paper-Scissors?"

We all play and include a elimination round. I end up losing and sighing in defeat. I take the walkie from Fabian while he has the other one.

Fabian "All right, I'll be on the other walkie-talkie and I'll talk you through it. You'll be fine. Just...be careful."

Nina "I'll try. Let's just get this over with."

I crawl into the tunnel with my walkie and my torch. Fifteen seconds of nothing pass and then Fabian raises the walkie to his mouth, saying into it, "Nina, can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Nina" I am here Fabian ,So far, so good. There's not much room to manoeuvre in here. Oh..."

Fabian"What is it? Are you all right?"

Nina"Flashlight just went out."

Fabian" It's okay you must be there, the tunnel can't be that long"

Nina" Fabian, it's small and I can't move much"

Fabian "It's just your mind, it's playing tricks, Nina?"

I start trying to move but can't, then i can only hear the faint voices of the others.

I really hope you liked this, I enjoyed writing the twin ness in this chapter. Let me know what you think.

Vote/Comment/Follow X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...
16.6K 813 33
{Sequel to 'You Are My Necessity'} After Emily has woken up from her coma, she is diagnosed with amnesia. She does not remember anyone at all. The do...
1.7K 538 41
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Book three of the Princess Eleanora series. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
1.6K 384 36
*COMPLETED* Ever since Emily's twin, Emma, died in a car crash, Emily has been looking for a note that Emma used her last words to tell Emily about...