Sirius's son

Por Rockingamer21

Rigel Sirius Black was the son of Sirius Black. Raised in an orphanage unloved and uncared for, he was surpri... Más

Cast
Meeting the witch
Diagon Alley and Gringotts
Platform 9 3/4 and sorting
First week
Halloween and trolls
Christmas and Lockets
Snowball fight and Mirror of Erised
Nicholas Flamel
Norwegian Rideback
Discoveries and into the trapdoor
Challenges of the trapdoor and victories
End of first year
New home and back to Hogwarts
Second-year DADA
Quidditch tryouts
Voices in the walls
Chambers of secrets
Old legends
Tampered bludgers
Dueling club
Christmas and going undercover
Riddle's Diary
Spiders and Minister of magic .
Basiliks
End of summer
Leaky cauldron and Interrogation
Dangerous cats and Firebolts
Dementors and Sirius Black
Overprotective Pomfrey
Secrets revealed
Grim and Hogsmeade
Werewolves
Quidditch and the truth comes out
Firebolts
Patronuses and death of a pet
Lions vs Eagles and a brief reunion
Revealing Secrets
End of the year
Quidditch world cup
Triwizard Tournament
Professor Moody, dancing ferret and more champions?
First task
Aftermaths of first task
Yule ball
Rita Skeeter
Second task and animagi
Niffler and Mr Crouch
Third task
It's going to be alright
Parting of ways
Reclaiming the House of Black
Order of Phoenix
Expelled
12 Grimmauld place
Hearing, Black family tree and prefects
Sorting Hat new song
Percy and Padfoot
Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Hogshead
EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
Quidditch
Weasley is our king
HAGRID'S TALE
Eye of the snake
Christmas and date night
Occulmency
Mass breakout
Dumbledore's flight
Carrer advice
Quidditch cup
O.W.L.s
Death of a loved one
The second war begins
Nightmares
diagon alley and Slug club
Half blood prince
Transfiguration Trophy
Charmed Necklace
Felix Felicius
Classmates
Kidnapped
Torture
Waking up
Chapter 86
Sleeping draught
Kreacher
Apparition test
Quidditch finale
Battle of Astronomy Tower
The White Tomb
Potter twins
Battle of the Potter twins
Dumbledore's will
The Wedding
A Place to Hide
Remus John Lupin
Infiltrating the Ministry
Slytherin's locket
Lovegood
Deathly hallows
Caught
Malfoy manor and birth
Gringotts
Back to Hogsmeade
Ravenclaw's diadem
The war
Forbidden forest
The final battle
St Mungo's and a wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue (New version)

The last will and testament of Sirius Orion Black

960 23 3
Por Rockingamer21

"You ready?"

Rigel nodded dressed solemnly and looking miserable, and Andromeda's heart broke for her nephew. She knew that he had no interest in what his father had left him and would gladly give it all back in exchange for Sirius' life, but Rigel understood how important Grimmauld Place was to the Order and the idea that Bellatrix -Andromeda's sister- could petition to inherit made him sick.

"Yeah, I'm ready," he said. "Just want to get his over with."

He, Andromeda, Ted, and Tonks apparated (Rigel side apparated with Tonks) to London. There they met the Weasley's and Hermione and the Potter twins who had also been summoned.

Diagon Alley was a shadow of its former self. Several shops were boarded up and shabby stalls had sprung up against the stores. Several stalls had signs for amulets and other supposedly protective items. Rigel was sure every one of them was fake. Andromeda herded him in quickly not with excitement but with fear.

Inside of Gringotts, they were directed to a side door leading into a waiting area near the offices of the higher-ranked goblins. A young goblin at a desk near the door greeted them and asked them to wait for the other beneficiaries to arrive. 

Tonks and her mother sat with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, chatting softly as they waited. 

"What are you doing here?" a voice all but demanded. Rigel turned around to see his two least favorite relatives. Draco and Narcissa Malfoy.

"Sit down Narcissa," Rigel said in a sour tone. "That includes you Draco."

The two blondes did not like being ordered but Rigel knew they would comply hoping that Sirius would leave a part of the family fortune.

"Andi." Narcissa greeted inclining her head towards her older sister. "It's been a while" she finished.

"Cissy" Andromeda replied using her childhood nickname for her sister.

"What are they doing here!" Draco repeated but this time gesturing to the Weasley and Potters.

"These are all the people mentioned in my father's will Draco," Rigel said flatly. "If you cannot stand them. Then leave and I will send your inheritance through mail.

Draco looked like they would rather leave but the door to an office opened. An old goblin was coming toward them.

"I am Gugrod, Senior Manager in charge of the Black Accounts. Follow me this way," the goblin said.

Everyone stood and followed him into a large conference room that was big enough to seat everyone except for Hagrid, who stood off to the side. The goblin took his seat and pulled out several documents.

"Now then, Mr. Black was unable to leave a Pensieve memory, but he did leave a record of his will. Are there any questions before we begin?" Gudrod asked.

Nobody said anything and the goblins set up the record player on his desk. A moment later, Sirius' voice filled the room. Rigel's eyes teared up.

"I, Sirius Orion Black III of 12 Grimmauld Place, London, England, being of sound and disposing mind and memory, and not acting under duress, menace, fraud, or the undue influence of any person, potion, or spell, do make, publish and declare this my Last Will and Testament.

Article I

I hereby nominate, constitute, and appoint the goblin Gudrod, Black  accounts Manager at Gringotts Wizarding Bank as Executor of my estate.

Article II

I hereby revoke any and all former Wills and Codicils thereto made by me and declare this my Last Will and Testament. In Witness Whereof I have hereunto set my hand this the sixth day of July 1995.

Article III

I hereby declare that my family consists of my son, Rigel Sirius Black, cousin, Andromeda Irma Tonks née Black, her husband Edward Theodore Tonks, their daughter, and my niece, Nymphadora Dorea Tonks, and my godchildren, Harry James Potter, and Elizabeth Lillian Potter.

Article IV

I direct to be buried next to my wife Kiara Dorothy Sayre.

Rigel buried his face in his palms trying to stop the tears. How can they just bury an empty coffin?

Article V

I give, devise, and bequeath:

To Rubeus Hagrid, I bequeath 20,000 Galleons, for your care of my motorcycle and most of all your love of Harry and Eliza.

Hagrid gave a loud sob.

To Molly and Arthur Weasley, I bequeath 150,000 Galleons.

"Oh, goodness!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed. Ron, Fred, and George all cried out in surprise.

"Can you believe it?" Fred shouted.

"As I was saying," Gudrod said slightly annoyed. The Weasleys nodded and Gudrod set the record player again.

"To Molly and Arthur Weasley, I bequeath 150,000 Galleons for caring for Harry, Eliza, and Rigel while I could not and helping them find their way in the Wizarding world.

To Fred and George Weasley, I bequeath 20,000 Galleons, for bringing laughter back into my life.

To Ronald Bilius Weasley, I bequeath 10,000 Galleons, for reminding me of the bonds of friendship.

To Hermione Jean Granger, I bequeath the 25,000 Galleons. You truly are the brightest witch of your age, Hermione. 

"To Narcissa and Draco Malfoy, I leave you the sum of 100,000 galleons under the condition that Lucius Malfoy does not get a single knut of it and that if you or your son will ever take the dark mark, the money shall evenly be split between Harry James Potter, Elizabeth Lillian Potter. Rigel Sirius Black, Ronald Billius Weasley, and Hermione Jean Granger. I also leave you your family photos from our childhood and the jewelry Aunt Cassie had left. 

Narcissa nodded though Draco looked like he ate a sour lemon. 

 To Nymphadora Tonks, I bequeath 500,000 Galleons. You're a great Auror, Dora. Know that I'm proud to call you family.

To Remus John Lupin, I bequeath Alphard's Cottage and 1 million Galleons. Don't protest Moony, it's the least I could do after all you've done for me. This way nothing the Ministry can do will leave you without a home.

To Harry and Elizabeth Potter, I bequeath 1.5 million Galleons each. Be strong, both of you. You two got a long way to go and I am sorry I won't be there to see you achieve everything you were meant to.

To Andromeda Tonks née Black, I leave two million galleons and half of the antiques and jewelry in the Black vaults. My favorite cousin, the only family that ever gave a damn about me, take it all. I know you don't care for the family jewelry or the antiques and certainly not the manor, but you deserve something for having survived the family. And you can't let Bellatrix have it.

To Edward Tonks, as the husband of my favorite cousin, the gold is as much yours as it is hers. What I give to you is both my blessing and acceptance into the house of Black. I never got to know you but I trust Andromeda's judgment; you must be a good man to win her over to the point of risking expulsion from the family. Continue looking after the way you have all these years and welcome to the family.

And finally, to my son Rigel, what can I say? I have watched you grow into a very capable wizard over the last two years and I am proud to call you my son. I am proud of you Rigel no matter what happens but make sure you fulfill what you have set out to do. Never forget who you are and where you come from. This might be coming hypocritical from me but carry the name of Black proudly, you certainly do it justice. Protect our blood Rigel and bring honor and respect to our name once more. Find yourself a woman who makes you happy and just live as best you can. Protect our family Rigel, it is precious and all we have left.

Anyway, I leave you my son and heir Rigel Sirius Black: 12 Grimmauld Place, Ravens hall, Chateau Noir, Vault 711, The entire Black family Vault 237, Kreacher and the remaining Black house-elves the remaining antiquities, heirlooms, and estates of House Black and the Black seat in the wizengamot.

Article VI

I further declare that if there exists no surviving beneficiaries or contingent beneficiaries as named above at the time of my death, my estate shall pass to the Peverell charity foundation.

Sirius Orion Black III,

Nearly everyone exploded in exclamations then. Tonks was speaking with her parents and Harry and Rigel were watching the Weasleys celebrate, small smiles on their faces. The Malfoys didn't even enjoy it, but Draco looked ready to blow a fuse while Narcissa looked like she smelt dragon dung.  He enjoyed the look on their face when they realized Sirius was never disowned in the first place.

Gudrod cleared his throat loudly, drawing everyone's attention. 

"I would like to explain that it is within your rights to decline, should you wish to do so," Gudrod said. When nobody spoke up, he continued. "Properties and money are subject to Ministry taxes. As only Mr. Black, Madam, and Miss Tonks and Madam and Mr. Malfoy are blood relatives of former Lord Black, the rest of you must pay a tax of 40% inheritance tax. If you decided to leave 10% of your inheritance to charity then the tax can be reduced to 36% If you would like to contest the estimated worth of the property, you are welcome to do so, but beware the properties would be inspected by Gringotts and the Ministry."

"Now then, Bilnarg, Safnik, Fignark, Nagork, Krugnuk and Allig here." Gudrod said gesturing to four more goblins that came "Are here to help sort this all out. Madam and Miss Tonks, if you would be so kind as to follow me," Gudrod said. He stood up and led Andromeda and Tonks out of the conference room.

"To the waiting room please," Safnik said. Everyone stood up and headed back to the waiting room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and children, with me," Bilnarg said. The Weasleys stood up and followed the goblin toward his office.

"Mr. Hagrid, with me," said Safnik. The half-giant smiled at Harry and Hermione before following the goblin out.

"Mr. and Miss. Potter, follow me if you please," Fignark said. Harry smiled at Hermione and Lupin while Eliza kissed Rigel and followed the goblin to his office.

"Mr. Lupin with me," Nagork said and the were-wolf smiled at Rigel before following the goblin

"Miss Granger," Krugnuk said and Hermione nervously followed the goblin.

"Lady and Mr. Malfoy," Allig said and mother and son followed the goblin.

"And finally Mr. Black," Gugrod said towards Rigel.

"What business do we need to discuss?" Rigel asked.

"Well as you are now the head of two families Black and Sayre you need to decide if you want to combine the two fortunes or leave them separate" Gugrod informed him.

Rigel thought about this. "No leave them separate, the Sayre line may be over, but if I have more than one child, they can have been their head of the family."

"As I would have suggested" Gugrod intoned with a bow. "Now it is my duty to inform you that as a head of two major wizarding families and if you claim the Gaunt, you can be the head of houses which lets you have the right to marry two witches, one for the continuation of each family," he told the shocked teen.

"No," Rigel said firmly. "Marriage is not something I will even consider until I am older and the war is over" he finished with a nod.

"Very well" Gugrod replied. "Now would you like to go over the finances or would you like me to continue as the former Mr. Black had instructed, it was very profitable and there is nothing I think you will disagree with" he explained.

"Then carry on" Rigel instructed. "If you don't see any need to change anything then I trust your judgment, anything else."

"Then we are finished here" the goblin declared. "I will of course keep you up to date with everything and you can contact me any time you wish" he finished with a bow.

"Thank you Gudrod" Rigel said sincerely and shook the goblin's hand.

The Weasleys were out next, looking a little less enthusiastic than they'd been before, but Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were happier than Rigel had seen them recently. His father's money would definitely help the family. Unless they manage it properly of course.  

"Can you believe it, 10,000 Galleons for me?" Ron said, grinning. "I mean, Mum made me put it in my vault, which I can't use until I'm of age, and it was less after the taxes, only 6,000 but can you believe it?"

"Good for you Ron." Hermione smiled.

"This year's gonna be great! I can feel it already!" Ron exclaimed.

'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 203 23
Harry Potter X Oc Follow the story of Jayson Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, as he adventures himself in the world of Magic and mysteri...
4.2K 155 29
Orion Sirius Black was the son of Regulus Arcturus Black and an unknown pureblood girl./ Orion now starting his first year at Hogwarts. He becomes fr...
179K 4.4K 20
Summary: Harry Potter is a little wizard like the others, even if his dark magic seems powerful, until the day his true identity is revealed. He is A...
474K 11.8K 30
Maxine Francis Green, beautiful muggle born darling. Sirius Orion Black the Third, striking pureblood rebel. Their friends never thought in a million...