β„³π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒπ“π’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰βˆ˜β˜½ ✦Tᴏᴋʏᴏ R...

Por shina_lu08

You guys can imagine yourself as : πŸ”ΉLuna Hanagaki ♦️Leo Kurenai πŸ”ΈFiona silver 🟩 Lala Dilipi Your choice n... Mais

β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❢
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❷
β„π“ƒπ“‰π“‡π‘œβ€· Pα΄€Κ€α΄› ❸
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 1
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 2
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 3
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 4
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 5
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 6
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 7
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 8
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 9
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 10
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 11
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 12
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 13
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 14
πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š π’žπ’½π’Άπ“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π‘’π“‡π“ˆ~
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 15
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 16
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 17
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 18
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 19
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 20
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 21
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 22
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 23
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 24
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 25
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 26
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 27
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 28
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 29
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 30
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 31
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 32
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 33
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 34
βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜βœ§π’©π‘œπ“‰π‘’βœ§βˆ˜βˆ˜βˆ˜
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 35
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 37
βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 38

βœ¦π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 36

85 3 9
Por shina_lu08

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Leo "What does lala want ?" I ask her

Fio "Its nothin Important so continue "

Leo "I aint talkin till you spill it out birdie" I crossed my arms to my chest and raise a brow " So~ what is it "

Fio "Tsk! She's looking for you and asking to talk and all there so continue "

Luna "What else did she say?"

Fio "I dont know I shouted at her before she can even finished all of her sentence" Fio said bluntly, not even caring "Or was it really her?" She ask herself, Not even sure if it was Lala who really called, while I just facepalm at her.

Leo "I know that we kinda hate her now, but at least Know what she has to say"

Fio "I dont care now continue"

Luna "Mitchy stay here for now, and we can go later"

Mitchy "okay then Onee-chan"

🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 Past

Im now on my way to Ran's apartment, for a surprise visit. Now I was holding a pair of earrings as a gift for him.

"I hope he likes it" I smiled entering the elevator, a little bit more then I'll be there "I cant wait to see his reaction"

Walking to the door, I lowered my headset pausing my music. i grab the key at my bag, I carefully open the door so he wont know I'm here.

I step inside lightly not making any sound at all. Then carefully walk to his room. When I heard Muffled sounds, mains and more.

I stop At my spot, my hand feezing mid air near to the doorknob, tears starting to build on my eyes

"Hmm~ Ah Aahh~" she maons beyong the door "Harder, pl-please, deeper I want it"

Ran "What is it that you want?" He tease and I heard it all, every last thing.

A tear left my eyes, but I wip it away, and tighten the hold on the doorknob that it even breaks. I fix myself letting the doorknob go, instead of opening it Like a normal person.

I kick the door open, broken in a thousand pieces just like my heart.

The both of them, startled To fright, both of them, wide eye from shock of seeing me. They both flinch, feeling my dark aura, they shivered, from seeing my expression, from completely nothing, Expressionless, my eyes death, nothing but dark void.

Ran "L-L-Leo?!! W-w-what are you?!" He looks down then grab the blanket covering himself then push the pathetic girl, out of his bed down to the cold ground, naked.

I look at my side to him, then at my hands, I then look back at him still not talking, I trow my supposed to be loving gift, to his faced.

Leo "To answer your question" I said lowly, growling, like a beast. "I came here to give you that"

Ran "Is-is this my-my gift T-Thank you babe, I'll treasu-"

Leo "Call me babe again and I'll rip your thunge out of you lungs" I glare at him, he gulp and shivered "And That gift, is a farewell gift"
He looks confused.

'He even dare to havee the condescending of being confused right now!!'

Ran "What " he ask and I shifted to a very cheery and big bright smile on my face.

Leo "Were over" I said in a childish voice, his eyes widen and was about to speak when I beat him to it "I do gotta say thanks for opening my eyes Ran, So I'm now being real, Lets break up, Even if you want to or not, Where over and Thats final" I walk back to the broken door and before I truly left, I look back at him looking at the girl dead then Smirk evily that made her squeal and frightened.

"Ran by the way" He looks back with hope in his eyes and I'm so going to love seeing him crash from disappointment "Ran youve became low to even date, more like even like a Whore like her, You've turn blind and low, I'm glad you opened my eye's you don't deserve my love nor my heart"

Ran "..."

Leo "I cant believe I waisted my precious time and effort on a low life like you, how poor of me, Looks like I should let my eye be check so I wont be trick nor blinded by like this anymore" I low back my head and grin "Later, to never ran"

Ran "..." he was silent still processing what I just said, I then look at the pathetic girl.

Leo "Yo whore " she looks up at me, then I smirk "So your really thinking of yourself as a whore huh, how pathetically Disgusting" I said and she was red, from both embarrassment and anger "Anyway your very ugly by the way, getting plastic surgery and all, you dont love yourself no?, your not thankful of what you have and who are" I walk towards her "Your, embarrass for who you are before, How disappointing, " then my eye glow in reddish blood "You really disgust me" blinking a few time's controlling myself and smiled sweetly at her that made her flinch

"You want ran right? You can have him, heh, just like a whore you are, but Thanks for taking the trash for me" I said and walk away.

"Gotta say Ran, Im disappointed at you But I ain't surprise"

Ran "W-WAIT LEO!" He shouted, finally getting everything that Happened, but I just ignored it, he was probably, taking his clothes wearing it now, but who cares note me dough. I walk away from the house with confidence.

🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 precent

Leo "So that it its not really that interesting" I just shrug my shoulders actin like its nothin, but inside I want to cry remembering what Happened.

Takemitchi "Well that's just sad" He whispered.

Luna "Its a good thing that you've broken up with him, it's just saying that his not your true match but some else," She said with confidence.

'You deserve so much more than this' Luna thought, smiling at the thought you Having a loving relationship with someone, who will not Betray you.

Leo "ya your right" I just sigh then smile, sadly "but if Im being honest" they all look back at me "I still love him, And whats more fuck up is that Im still thinking of giving him a second chance"

Fio "But he cheated on you, worse you even saw him have sex with another girl"

Leo "I know I know" I grab a hold of my face rubbing then look down at my hands "I just love him so much, that is making me lose myself" i thought up the things we did together when there was still an us.

"His my first love and my first boyfriend, its not that easy to move ya know"

Luna "Your not alone in that, I know how hard it is, but don't let that stop you from moving forward in your life"

Leo "Alright Alright lets stop this before I cry over this, fio its your turn"

Fio "okay little kitty, listen to my sad story now"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
94.8K 2.8K 48
{ COMPLETE√} Milan was an otaku girl who loves anime so much her most favorite anime is Tokyo revengers what will happen to her if she got Isekai to...
335K 11.5K 64
She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't expect two life changing crates... 2p!Het...
8.5K 350 18
Y/N a normal girl [or boy if you'd like (* ^ Ο‰ ^)] living a normal life. Her life changes one day when she runs into the members of the idol groups I...