Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

Bởi LostOncer

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... Xem Thêm

Writer's Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End

Chapter 18

1.6K 61 8
Bởi LostOncer

Hope's P.O.V.
    I followed close behind him, throughout town and into a forest. It took a lot to keep myself from just attacking Malivore. If I did attack him, who knows what he would do to Josie. When we got to where he was holding Josie captive, I noticed it was an old warehouse. A place where it looks like it hasn't been touched in years. "Where is she?" I asked and he looked at me. "Right this way." He said and lead me throughout the warehouse. Eventually we made it to a room with a locked door. He opened it and when he did, I saw Josie on the other side. I was so happy to see her, safe and sound. I run to her and pull her into my arms, hugging her tightly. "Josie! I am so happy to see you." "H-Hope? What are you doing here?!" "I came to save you." "Hope, you shouldn't have come. Malivore wants you, he was just using me for bait." I pull back to look Josie in the eyes. She was worried about me, I could tell. I grab a hold of her hands and checked to make sure I didn't see any wounds or anything that Malivore could've caused. "I know Jo but I'd rather him have me then for him to have you. I don't want you getting hurt because of me." "But I don't want you getting hurt. He wants you gone Hope!" "Jo, I kn-" "Alright, that's enough!" I hear Malivore speak up and use some kind of magic to push Josie away from me. First I made sure he didn't just hurt Josie before I turned towards Malivore. "Let her go! You have me, now let her go!" I said, getting pissed at him again, wondering why he would just bring me to her like this and not explain. "I will make a deal with you." "What is it?" I asked, knowing it wouldn't be good but if it kept Josie safe, then I would do it without hesitation. "Oh it's just something simple. Your life for hers." When I heard that, my heart dropped. He wants to kill me, I knew he did but I didn't think he would go this far and make it to where it meant if I chose to live, Josie would take my place and I wasn't going to let that happen. "Hope, no! Don't do this please!" I hear Josie yell and heard her feet moving towards me but Malivore stopped her from getting any closer. "Deal, but I have some conditions." "What would that be?" "One, leave everyone else alone. Once I'm dead, you leave my friends and family alone for good, especially my family because they should've never been brought into this but because of me, they are. Two, you let Kaleb and anyone else you may have taken as a minion go, because I know good and well that you probably have more minions, even if they aren't from our group. Just let them go." "Is that all?" He asked, sounding annoyed at my conditions. "No, I want you to let Landon go. Find another vessel and let him live his life. And lastly, let Josie go before you do anything to me so she doesn't see and let me say goodbye to her, in private." He looked like he was thinking. "Deal." That's it? That simple? I knew he probably wouldn't keep all of those a promise but as long as Josie got to leave and be safe and everyone else, then that's what mattered. "I will let you say goodbye but you have to stay in this room so you don't try anything." He said and left the room, shutting the door behind him. I'm sure he locked it so we couldn't make a run for it. "Hope, what the hell are you thinking?!" Is she mad at me? Of course she is. I just agreed to let Malivore have me to save her. "I'm not going to let him hurt you. You get to go home and be safe and happy." That's all I want for her is to be safe and happy in life. "Happy? How am I supposed to be happy when you're not there?!" Did she just? Is she saying that she needs me to be happy? There's no way. "Y-you'll get through it eventually and be happy again." "I don't think I could ever be happy in a life without you.. a life without Hope Mikaelson, I don't even want to think about it." I could feel and hear my heart racing all of a sudden. Josie always managed to do that somehow. "Jo, it's final. I'm doing this so you can live." "I can't let you do this Hope." "I'm sorry Jo. It's already decided. So when you get back, tell everyone I'm sorry and that I love them. And please tell my family that I hope they're proud of me, that I love them and that I will tell mom, dad, and uncle Elijah, they said hi." I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. This was it. This was the end of everything for me. As long as I got to say goodbye to Josie, I would be fine. "No, I'm not going to because you're going home to see them again." "Alright! I think you two have had enough. Let's get this show on the road." I hear Malivore, speak up before I could respond to Josie. I then hear the door open and turned to look at him. "Let's get this over with."

Lizzie's P.O.V.
    It was late and I couldn't sleep. My sister was taken by that mud man after all. I decided to take a walk outside so I headed down stairs. When I got to the door, I noticed Kol laying on the floor. Did he fall asleep here? I bend down to check and he is out cold. I rush to where I knew one of Hope's aunts' rooms were and banged on the door. It didn't take long before Keelin opened the door. "What the hell Lizzie? It's late!" She said and I looked past her to see Freya sitting in bed, wondering what was going on. "I know and I'm sorry but I thought someone would like to know that Kol is out cold in front of the front door." That made Freya get up. "What do you mean?" "Well maybe he just fell asleep but I honestly don't think so because he doesn't look like he's just asleep." They both came out and we went to where Kol was knocked out.

    Freya checked his body and looked up at us. "Someone's snapped his neck. Keelin, could you both go get the others?" Both Keelin and I nodded. I went to Rebekah and Marcel's room, while Keelin went to get Davina. After I told them what had happened, they ran to where Kol was and I ran to Hope's room to get her. I bang on the door but no answer. That's strange. By now, she would've yelled at me or opened the door, pissed off that I was yelling, especially this late. "Hope?" I asked as I opened her door. Once I could see inside, I saw nothing. No Hope. No signs of her being in here recently. My eyes glanced around the room and landed on her pillow. There was a piece of paper. I quickly grabbed it and rushed back down stairs. "Hope's gone but I found this on her bed." I said and handed the note to Rebekah. She opened the letter and read it to herself. "Hope went to save Josie. Apparently Malivore contacted her and told her to meet him alone and he would take her to Josie. Damn it Hope! Why the hell would she not say anything?!" "Because she knew we would try to stop her or follow her." Freya said and looked at the note. "Is this supposed to be her way of saying goodbye or something?" I asked, looking at the note with Freya. "It better not be. She better come back, with Josie. Alive." Marcel said. I could tell everyone was getting mad but worried all at the same time. "She must've been the one who snapped Kol's neck. He probably tried to stop her from leaving the house since it would be dangerous for her." Davina said as she stayed next to Kol and held him in her arms. "We have to figure out where she went and stop her before it's too late!" I said, knowing that Hope would do anything to save Josie, even if it meant her own life. "But if she's where Josie is already, then we won't be able to track her." Freya said. She was right. We couldn't track Josie so that meant we couldn't track Hope either if she was with Josie. "I'll go get everyone else and maybe we can figure something out." I walk past Davina and Kol and head outside to the RV. I bang on the door as loud as I could and that eventually got someone to open the door. "Lizzie? The others are trying to sleep, what's going on?" My father asked as he rubbed his eyes. I could tell he was tired but he probably hasn't been able to sleep because of Josie. I know because I was the same. "We need everyone to come in and start thinking. Malivore left Hope a note and told her where to find Josie. We have to find them before it's too late." I said quickly and his eyes widened. He knew what I meant by 'before it's too late'. "I'll get everyone and we will head inside." I nodded and headed back into the house.

    Once everyone was together, we started brainstorming on how we could figure out where Hope went. Kol was still out cold so Marcel took him to bed so he'd be more comfortable until he woke up. After a bit of trying things and it not working, Rebekah's face brightened up. "I can't believe I didn't think of this before!" We all looked at her, curious on what she came up with. "Freya, remember that necklace I gave Hope?" "You mean the Mikaelson one, she always wears?" I jump in, asking if that's the necklace she meant. "Yes! I was always worried about my little niece so for a precaution, I made the necklace able to track her." "Well what are we waiting for, let's try it!" My dad spoke up. I really hope this works.

    Freya and Rebekah focused on tracking Hope through her necklace. We waited patiently and eventually they found something. "We have good news and bad news." Freya spoke up. "Bad news, Malivore's magic that kept us from finding Josie must be effecting Hope's necklace, because we can't find her exact location." "Okay, well what's the good news?" I asked, getting a bit impatient. This was my sister and Hope we were talking about. We have to find them before something awful happens. "Good news is that we are able track where Hope was last, before she walked into Malivore's magic." "So if we go there and search, we should be able to find them." My dad spoke up and Freya nodded her head. "Then let's go!" I said and stood up. We all headed out the door and followed Hope's trail. Please let us find them before it's too late.

Hope's P.O.V.
    I knew Josie wouldn't leave so I had to make sure she wouldn't see or hear anything Malivore was doing to me. "Josie, please leave." I have to try again to get her to leave before Malivore started. "No I'm not leaving you. You're not risking your life for me." I sighed softly. Why did I even try again? "Josie, I'm doing this because I'm not letting you get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something had happened to you." "Well I can't let you do this, I'm sorry Hope." I hear her say and knew what she meant. Before I could even use my speed to get away from her, Malivore held her back with magic. "Josie. Now why would I let you stop her from taking your spot?" He said and looked at her. "Hurt her and I will put up a fight." I said to him and he chuckled. "I won't hurt her, just got to keep her from snapping your neck or doing a spell to stop you." He said and looked at me with a smirk. "Shall we now?" He said and let go of Josie. "Hope, why? Why would you do this, just to save me?!" I hear her ask and before I could say anything Malivore stepped in again. "Oh come on Josie. Isn't it obvious? She's in love with you. She'd do anything for you. Landon may not have noticed but I definitely did." My eyes widened at the sound of this. In love? I'm in love with Josie? "W-what?" Josie said and was shocked herself. "Oh come on, it's so damn obvious. Well to me it was. Clearly not to yourselves or anyone else around you. Except Finch, Lizzie, and your family Hope. I saw how they watched you two. It was obvious how what they thought." Is he right? I would risk my life for anyone because that's who I am, but is he right about me and Josie? I turn to Josie and I could see the pain and confusion in her eyes. She really was wondering if what he said was true. It hurt to see her in pain because of me. "I'm sorry Jo. But I can't let anything happen to you." I said and wondered if this is why Malivore took Josie, because he knew how I really felt. How did he know and I didn't? How did everyone else know and I didn't?

    I quickly did a spell to where Josie wouldn't be able to see or hear what Malivore was doing to me. She didn't need to see or hear it. I didn't want her to see or hear it. "Hope no!" I could hear her screaming at me to stop. The spell didn't stop me from hearing her. "Just get it over with." I said and glared at Malivore. "Oh no. I'm going to enjoy this first." I knew what that meant. He wanted to torture me. I'm glad Josie wouldn't be able to hear this or see this happening.

    He started to make swings at me or threw magic at me. It hurt but I tried my best to not scream. I wasn't going to fight him either because I was afraid that he would go against our deal and hurt Josie for not doing what he wanted. I'm sorry Jo. I'm sorry everyone else. I had to do this. I wasn't going to lose Josie or let her get hurt in anyway. Mom, dad.. I'm sorry if I disappoint you both for this. You both know how it is to save the person you love. Love? I love her? Of course this is the time I realize it. Why do you realize these type of things when you're about to die? Malivore was right. I do love her. Why couldn't I have realized it before? Maybe I was afraid to because no matter who I love, they always get hurt or die. My parents, and uncle Elijah have proved that and Landon has proved that multiple times. I could feel the tears rolling down my face, as Malivore continued to strike at me. Hearing Josie's cries for me, was already killing me on the inside. I'm so sorry Jo.

Josie's P.O.V.
    I knew it was bad that Hope showed up. Malivore wanted her and only her. She took his bait and I hated it. I don't want to lose her. I can't see a world without her in it. After her goodbyes and me fighting her to not go through with it, Malivore stopped me from stopping her. I was about to snap her neck. Something I never wanted to do but I'd rather her be mad at me for snapping her neck, then to be gone forever. Malivore stopped me though because he saw it coming. Why Hope, why?

    When I heard what Malivore thought about why Hope was doing this, my heart started racing. Not just because of what was about to go down but because that he actually thought Hope was in love with me. There's no way she would feel that way towards me. When she turned to me and apologized, I felt hurt. I don't want to lose her. Please Hope don't do this. Eventually I couldn't see or hear her or Malivore anymore. She actually used a spell so I couldn't interfere or see or hear what he was doing to her. That didn't stop my tears or my screaming for her. "Hope, please! Don't do this!"

    The longer it went on, the more my tears came and the more I screamed. Eventually I was able to see and hear everyone again. Hope had bruises and scratches all over her. She was bleeding and it hurt me to see her this way. She must've gotten too weak for her spell to hold up. "Stop it please!" I yelled at Malivore. Then someone else walked up. Finch?! She was standing behind Malivore and in her hand, was the stake to kill Hope. Malivore got a hold on her. How? How did he manage to get her? "I'll let you do the honors wolfy." Malivore said to Finch. Why would he wait this long to kill Hope, just to use someone else to do the dirty work? It didn't make sense. "Finch, please don't do this." I said trying to stop her. "I'm sorry Jo. He has a hold of me. I can't control myself anymore." She said and I couldn't believe this. My girlfriend was going to be the one who killed Hope, the girl I also had feelings for. "Oh Finch, why won't you tell her the truth?" "T-the truth?" "You see Finchy here, wants Hope dead. She decided to help me but when she found out I had you, she wanted to back out, so I made sure she couldn't." What?! Finch wanted Hope dead?! That pissed me off. Why did she want her dead? "It's not what you think Jo! She's just always in the way of us. I wanted her out of our lives." She tried to explain herself but that didn't change how mad I was. I can't let her do this. Hope was too weak to move and fight. Before I could do anything, I hear Finch apologize and then run towards Hope with the stake.

    I didn't think before I ran in front of Hope. The moment I felt it, I was trying to gasp for air. It took all the air from my lungs. The stake was shoved into me. "Jo!" I hear Finch yell as I fell to my knees. I was about to hit the ground before I felt arms around me, holding me close. I turned to see Hope, holding me, with tears rolling down her face. She was crying. Hope Mikaelson was crying for me. "Josie! Stay with me okay?!" I was going to die for Hope. I see what Hope's family did now. They died to save her and the others, just as I did for her just now. I'm sorry Hope but I couldn't let you be the one to die.

Hope's P.O.V.
    The moment I saw Finch, I was confused on why Malivore would let her do the job. I knew the spell lifted because Josie was able to see Finch as well. Please stay back Jo. I closed my eyes ready for the stake but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Josie standing in front of me with the stake in her instead. Luckily it went through her abdomen so she would be able to fight longer. I quickly caught her in my arms. I couldn't hold back my tears. Please stay with me Jo, please. "You! You planned this didn't you?! You knew this would happen!" I could hear Finch yelling at Malivore. He must've known Josie would take my place, that's why he had Finch do it. "Come on Jo, stay with me. You're going to be okay." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. "I'm glad you're okay." No! Don't say that Jo. "I'll get you to a hospital okay? You'll be fine." "A-and w-what will you tell them? T-that my girlfriend tried to kill you and I j-jumped in front to stop her? T-that this stake would be the o-only thing to kill you?" She was right. There would be too many questions. "I can just compel them!" "B-but you know just as well as I do, that i-if you move me, i-it'll be worse." She could barely speak but she was right again. If I did try to move her, it would only hurt her more in the end. Malivore must've left because I didn't hear him and Finch fighting anymore. This was his plan all along? To hurt me to this extent. "Josie! I'm so sorry! I couldn't control myself!" I hear Finch yelling as she moved closer to Josie. It pissed me off that she was still here. I turned to her. I knew my eyes were glowing and that my fangs were showing, I could feel it. "If you don't get out of here right now, I will rip your head off!" She was the one who did this to Josie. I couldn't stand her being here. My anger was taking over and if she stayed too long, I probably would end up ripping her head off. She hesitated a bit but then she left. "I-I'll go find the others!" She said as she left. I scared her off, good. I look back at Josie, my wolf and vampire side, no longer taking over. "Please stay with me Jo. I can't lose you."

    "Hope, I d-don't want to die. P-please help me." She said and I looked at her confused. "J-Jo, what do you mean?" "Y-you said you didn't want to lose me. W-well you don't have to. And I don't want to die so please Hope. D-do it." Was she asking me to turn her? I can't do that! I can't put her through that! "Jo, I can't put you through that burden." "Please Hope, I don't want to die. And I don't want to l-leave you. You said you can't lose me, w-well this is the only way. Please." I hated the thought of it. I never wanted to put Josie through this but she was right. It was the only way and I can't lose anyone again, especially her. "I'm so sorry Josie." I said before I bit into my own hand. I held it to her lips and let her drink some of my blood. Once she had enough, I pulled away and looked down at the stake. "This is going to hurt, but I have to pull it out." I said and she nodded her head. "I know. I-it's okay Hope." She said and I felt more tears rolling down my face. It was getting hard to see through my tears. I grabbed a hold of the stake and took a deep breath before pulling it out of her. I hear her scream in pain. "I'm sorry Jo!" I said and let go of the stake, letting it hit the floor. I grab a hold of her and hold her close to my chest. "You'll be okay. Everything will be okay." I said softly, knowing that she was slipping away from me. "Why the hell would you do this Jo? Why?" I asked and looked down at her. "B-because, I l-love you." What? S-she loves me? As a friend right? "B-before you say anything, no. Not just as a fri-" Her voice faded out. She was gone. Josie died in my arms. She loves me and I love her but I didn't get to tell her. But at least I still have the chance to. "She's going to be okay." I told myself as I tried my best to stand up. I hold her in my arms and struggle to walk but I have to carry her home, I have to. I hold Josie in my arms as I leave the warehouse and start heading down the road to get home. It was hard for me to walk and hold her but I have to fight through the pain and weakness to get her home. I'm sorry Jo. I'm sorry it's come to this. It's all my fault.

Another chapter! I hope you all enjoy it! And this was the part I was really excited to write! I would write more to this chapter but I think this is a good stop for it. Next chapter will be soon. Thank you again to everyone reading and sorry if I messed too much with your feels.. I had to or else it wouldn't make a good story. Hopefully it does make a good story.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.8K 2K 26
Hope walked out on Josie 3 years ago and at the time Josie didn't know she was pregnant.. After a while josie found out the kid was hopes but never g...
1.6K 16 15
WARNING. CONTAINS SMUT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT. (I do not own legacies or any of the characters in this story. I only own this storyline) ...
114K 2.7K 20
Hopes Humanity was gone. Yet it was close to returning. What if Rebekah finally revealed the truth to the Tribrid. And what if that truth. Was the...
90.5K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...