Land of Giants {Obito x Reade...

Autorstwa libras_libertas

Konoha just ended a ten year war with Kiri leaving the city corrupted and broken. The city swarms with good c... Więcej

1. An Alleyway
Dear Reader,
2. A Stress Reliever 🍋
3. Eggs, Toast, & Derealization
4. 10 Rings
5. Anticipation
6. Expendable
7. Operation Eris
8. Let Me In
9. A Word for Nachos and Coffee 🍋
10. A Human Thing To Do
11. Liar 🍋
12. Tensions
13. What a Trip
14. One Pad to the Next
15. Somewhere Safe 🍋
17. M.I.A
18. Shower Pizza
19. More Masks
20. Interrogation
Update | 18 August 2022
21. The Man Behind the Mask
22. More Star Wars
23. Demand 🍋
24. Smoking Kills

16. Margaritas and Star Wars 🌶

71 9 9
Autorstwa libras_libertas

A/N: Shout out to @lhatake87 for encouraging me to write some sleepy morning smut. Enjoy bb's <3

The room was dark when she woke up. The floors were a dark wood and the wall behind the bed was dark stone. The wall in front of her was a paneled with a deep emerald fabric. She looked around for her phone since there were no widows to tell her what time of day or night it was.

She spotted her phone on the table by the door, along with her champagne flute from before. There was still a bit of her mimosa left over. Obito's rocks glass was empty.

Obito. She looked to the man sleeping next to her and brushed his hair out of his face before settling in next to him once more. She felt too lazy to get up right now.

He began to move, letting out a grunt, "Morning."

"No not yet," she said as she let herself fall back into a dreamy state, "I like not having windows."

"Windows..." Obito sat up and reached over to a remote that sat on the bedside table. With the click of a button the emerald paneling started to slide open, revealing bright sunshine over Konoha's upper west side.

"No! Obito..."

He laughed as he clicked the button to close the paneling. He turned to Y/N, her bare shoulders just peeking above the comforter. He ran his large, dry and warm hand over the nape of her neck, nestling his fingers through her hair. He got on top of her so she could feel his hardened length.

"We've got some business to take care of."

"Just one more hour."

"One hour for me to wake you up?" he whispered into her ear and bit her lobe.

He tightened the grip he had in her hair and then pushed her over so she was laying on her back. He moved the blanket, against her wishes, revealing her warm and naked body. He ran his hands along her side, squeezing her breasts as she let out a sleepy moan.

"Fuck, Y/N, the things you do to me."

"I'm just trying to sleep."

He laughed as he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it while rubbing the other nipple. She stretched beneath him, reaching her arms over her head and arching into Obito. He wrapped his arm under her and pulled her closer. He spat into his palm and rubbed himself, lining himself up with her. He ran his fingers along her folds, feeling her wetness and entering her.

"Obi..." she said as she breathed out.

"Hmm?"

"Gentle."

Obito pulled her thighs, bringing her in closer as he slowly moved his hips in and out of her warmth, easing her into the morning.

She began to slowly move her hips against Obito, pressing into him, making him go deeper. He adjusted himself between her legs and resting his chest against hers. He ran his hand along her shoulder, down to her forearm, squeezing, before interlacing his fingers through hers. His hand pressed her down into the plush mattress as he began to buck into her, faster and faster.

Unlike the night before, she was still sleepy and unwilling to muffle her sounds. Thank all that is holy for sound proof walls.

Her moans and grunts mixed with Obito's, filling the room with sex.

~~~

"Let's shower, then we need to actually be productive."

Y/N smiled and ran her hands along her cum covered tummy, licking her dripping finger, "Mhm, I think we've been plenty productive already."

Obito, who stood at the edge of the bed, cleaning himself, let his jaw drop as he watched her suck on another covered finger. His cock twitched in his hands, "You... are playing a dangerous game."

"Seems to be the theme of the year," she said sitting up and taking the towel from Obito. She wiped what was left of him off and padded towards the table by the door. She drank the last drop of yesterday's mimosa and checked her phone.

Thursday. Tomorrow night was the gala.

She looked to Obito who held out his hand for her and led her to the bathroom. Cool black stone lined its walls. As she passed the round, back-lit mirror she shuddered at her tangled hair. The cold bathroom was already filling with steam moments after Obito turned on the water. Internally, her jaw dropped at the sight of the waterfall shower. She was surrounded by so much wealth, it almost hurt. It did hurt. These were still the same Uchiha's who avoided the draft. She shook the bitterness and focused on Obito. He pulled her in, under the hot water and began to wash her.

~~~

Y/N sat close to Obito, across from Shisui, Itachi was on her right. To her left was a window, spanning the length of the living room wall, with a view of Konoha. On the low coffee table, Itachi had several laptops set up.

Itachi looked up from his screen, "All right, I only found one camera feed. The one Obito broke. I've erased the last few minutes where you uninstall it and smash it. I've stitched a few random clips of you together, creating a seamless loop. Madara, or whoever the hell is monitoring this, won't notice a thing. I've added a hundred-eighty hours of audio, subtle sounds, whoever may be monitoring their feedback won't be able to pick up on the loop."

"Thank you Itachi. But, do you think someone already saw the part where Obito broke the camera?"

"I think Obito would have already heard from Uncle Dearest," Itachi didn't say anything more. He only went back to typing on his laptop.

"Obito?" she asked looking to him.

"True. He would have said something to me by now."

Shisui took a drink from the glass he held in his hand, "Now that part is dealt with. Let's talk about the move in. I can have some of my guys grab things from your apartment. What do you need?"

"Excuse me?" Y/N looked from Shisui to Obito.

"You haven't told her?"

"We were a little preoccupied. Y/N, you're living here now."

"I'm sorry. I can't accept. I don't exactly have a steady income to pay rent and even if I did -"

"Rent? Y/N, your apartment had a camera outside watching every time you came and left. The lock on that door was pathetic. I'm not letting you continue to live there. As for rent, it's handled," Obito said.

"Are you two really okay with this?" she looked to Shisui and Itachi.

Obito turned her face back to his, "It was mostly their idea."

She nodded and turned back to them, "Thank you."

Shisui smiled, "No need to thank us. We'd do anything to spite that old fuck."

~~~

"Okay, okay, but there's no way Jar Jar is a Sith. No way!" Y/N was yelling at Itachi as she drank the fourth margarita Shisui had made her.

"Then how did he live so long?" Itachi asked. He was on his fifth drink.

"What do you mean?"

"If he isn't a Sith, then there's no way an idiot like him could survive the fights he did!"

"Okay, but I think you're looking way too into this. I think Jar Jar existed purely for comedy. Without him, it would have been way too serious!"

"I don't think you've even watched the movies. There's no way you could see him and not think he's a Sith."

"Take that back! I love those movies!" Y/N laughed as Itachi's arms were flailing in the air.

The two continued to argue about Star Wars while Obito and Shisui relaxed on the couch. It wasn't until Obito mentioned Madara that Y/N stopped mid-sentence.

She began to laugh, "Darth Madara."

Itachi slowly began to laugh, "Emperor Madara."

"Poowwwerrrrrr!!!!!" Y/N said as she held her hands out, doing her best  Emperor Palpatine impression. 

Shisui jumped up and joined in, "Unlimited poweerrrr!"

"You're all nerds," Obito said.

"Shut up bitch, you're practically Anakin himself," Shisui sat back down, taking a drink.

"Obito would never," Y/N said as she sat next to Obito, kissing his cheek.

Itachi sat down, "Nah, I can see it."

"Shut the fuck up."

Y/N sat back. She started to sense the emotions in the room changing. Their jokes weren't just lighthearted anymore. Shisui and Itachi seemed to have some genuine anger towards Obito.

"Why did you do it?" Itachi asked, looking from his glass to Obito.

Her eyes grew wide and suddenly she felt like she didn't belong in this conversation, "I can go. I have –"

Obito reached for her hand and stopped her. He pulled her back down to his side, "Uncle Madara was there for me after –"

His voice cut off. Obito turned away as his eyes began to water. His cousins leaned in closer. Y/N reached out and wiped the tear that had rolled down his cheek.

Obito looked to Y/N, "This isn't how I wanted to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"About Rin."

"Rin?"

Shisui buried his face in his palms and shook his head. Itachi spoke, "Obito, man, we don't have to get into this. Not tonight. We took it too far."

"No, you have every right to know. I acted... I was an ass."

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

170K 4.6K 64
(Y/n) has always had a big responsibility on her shoulders. Will this pressure fade away once she meets the infamous Kakashi Hatake? Or would her wor...
4.3K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
303 19 3
[R18] Modern AU, Romance Comedy (Kakashi x Obito) :3 Kakashi, a jaded and down-on-his-luck traveling office worker, sees an aloof attractive stranger...
420K 18.2K 33
You had always thought that Obito deserved better. In fact, you would have done anything to change the outcome of his life. From his despair, to his...