crawl ( f.w )

By richieshotgirlfriend

" we can still touch the sky if we crawl, till we can walk again. then we'll run. until we're strong enough t... More

one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
fourty four.
fourty five.
fourty six.
forty seven.

ten.

40 2 0
By richieshotgirlfriend

caleb and i got dressed in not too dressy clothes but they were nice. once we made sure we had everything, we started making our way to the girls dorm.

as we were talking and walking, my phone buzzed in my pocket and i took it out seeing taylor had tweeted something.

@ taylorevanslol: new song dropping @ 12!

i smiled to myself while retweeting and liking her post. i was extremely proud of her for recording her first song. words couldn't describe.

caleb and i reached the dorm and knocked on their door. sadie opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

" boys. " she said still smiling. " you two look nice. "

caleb gave sadie a kiss, as i just said thanks while walking into their dorm. we were the last ones to arrive but it's okay we were fashionable late.

" hey finn, i'm glad you could make it! " gaten said hugging me.

" hey man it's nice to see you. " i said smiling.

i chatted with gaten for a couple of minutes before i saw taylor come down the stairs. she had on a simple red dress with black heels, but she still looked gorgeous as ever.

" finn your staring. " jack said nudging me.

" huh? oh uh- " i stuttered trying to form a sentence.

" don't stress yourself. taylor sure does look fine this evening. " jack laughed.

" tuh, your right about that one. " i replied sipping my drink but also looking at taylor.

taylor's pov

i heard the doorbell ring as i slid on my dress. i didn't want to overdress but i didn't want to show up in sweatpants either. i decided to wear a red dress with some plain black heels. i curled my hair then made my way downstairs.

once i reached the bottom of the stairs, millie and sadie walked up to me.

" wow you look amazing. " millie said handing me a drink.

" yeah, i have to agree with millie on that one. " sadie smirked.

" thank you ladies very much. both of you look stunning as well. " i replied hugging both of them.

" 25 minutes until your song drops! how are you feeling? " sadie asked me.

" nervous but good. " i chuckled taking a sip from my drink.

i walked around the room talking with everyone, not wanting anyone to feel left out. i soon made my way to finn who was in the kitchen with jack talking.

" there's the lady of the night! " finn exclaimed hugging me.

" that's me. " i replied laughing.

" you look wonderful tonight tay. i'm so excited to hear your new song. " jack said also hugging me. " what's it about? "

" uh, basically a fuck you song to my ex. " i giggled.

" that's definitely needed. " finn said. " fuck all exes. "

" fuck all exes. " we said together while downing a shot.

" i'm gonna go live, anyone who wants to be in it feel free to join. " i said while pulling out my phone.

i've always enjoyed going live, especially when i'm with my friends. i loved talking to my supporters. within minutes, i had about 10,000 people watching.

" hello my lovely children. " i said speaking to my phone.

you look amazing!
i can't wait for your song!
hot mama
red is definitely your color

" red definitely is her color. " finn chuckled while reading the comments.

finn basically just said you look hot
he's definitely crushing
finn has a gf y'all :/
ship ship ship ship!

i laughed at the comments shipping us, all we did was go live and people go crazy about us being together as if we aren't friends.

i've never seen her fight before, that was a whole new taylor
^^ agreed
you really smacked her into christmas eve lol

" oh god. " i muttered while laughing. " can we please not bring up what happened today. "

" it was very immature of me and grace to do what we did. i promise you guys that it'll never happen again. " i spoke.

" i don't think she'll try you again tay. " jack said walking up to me.

jack!
jack my loveeeee!
yay jacks there!
jack = the loml.

" hush jack. " i said nudging him.

" yeah otherwise you'll fuck her boyfriend. " he whispered in my ear causing me to laugh.

i was live for about 15 more minutes until noah shouted, " 5 minutes til 12! "

" okay i love you guys but i'm gonna go now. don't forgot to listen to my new song that comes out in literally 3 minutes! love you all! bye! "

i took a huge breath and turned around facing finn who just leaned against the counter looking at me.

" do i have something on my face? " i asked the boy in front of me.

" no you just look beautiful. " finn replied smirking.

" cut it out. " i laughed at him. why do i have butterflies in my stomach? whenever finn speaks to me now i get all jittery and nervous. now i feel butterflies when i look at him.. maybe it's a possibility i have tinyyyy feelings for finn..

the one minute mark was called out and everyone made sure they were in the room and ready. i jogged to the kitchen to refill my drink, and i pulled out my phone to see it was exactly 12 o'clock on the dot.

" i just released my first song! " i shouted in joy. i've never felt so happy and proud of myself like this before. this right here was a new feeling and i was all for it.

" well what are you waiting for? play it! " millie squealed. i connected my phone into the speaker as the melody of the song started playing around the room.

" you wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all.
you started messing with my head
until i hit a wall
maybe i should've known
maybe i should've known,
that you would walk,
you would walk out the door.
hey!
said we were done, then met someone
and rubbed it in my face.
cut to the part she broke your heart
and then she ran away.
i guess you should've known,
that i would talk
i would talk.
but even if the stars and moon collide,
i never want you back into my life.
you can take your words and all your lies
oh oh oh, i really don't care.
but even if the stars and moon collide,
i never want you back into my life.
you can take your words and all your lies
oh oh oh, i really don't care.

i can't believe i ever stayed up
writing songs about you.
you don't deserve to know the way
i used to think about you.
oh no not anymore
oh no not anymore
you had your shot
had your shot
but you let go.
now if we meet out on the street
i won't be running scared
i walk right up to you and put one finger in the air
and make you understand
you had your chance
had your chance
but you let go.
but even if the stars and moon collide,
i never want you back into my life.
you can take your words and all your lies
oh oh oh, i really don't care.
but even if the stars and moon collide,
i never want you back into my life.
you can take your words and all your lies
oh oh oh, i really don't care.

i really don't care. "

as the rest of the song finished, i walked over to finn while singing my song. he laughed then took my hand and spun me around. we danced together as the song finished, and everyone clapped for me.

tears of joy stung my eyes and i tried to laugh it away.

" are you crying? " finn asked me.

" it's just tears of joy finnie boy. " i giggled wiping my eyes. " i'm just extremely happy right now. "

" and that's all you deserve. " finn said before pulling me into a very passionate hug. his hands slipped around my waist and we rocked side to side.

" i loved your song taylor. " caleb said walking up to me and giving me a side hug.

" thank you lucas- i mean caleb. " i laughed.

" haha very funny maddie. " he chuckled.

***

the rest of the night was amazing. i was singing and dancing with everyone as we all talked and enjoyed each other's presences.

the only problem was that i couldn't get finn off of my mind. i would always glance at him while talking to the others and it bothered me. why was i so interested in him all of a sudden?

i mean the way he looks at me like i'm the most prettiest girl he's ever seen. the way he hugs me as if it were the end of the world. everything he did made me feel happy and mushy. i wanted to spend every second of the day with him..

i was sitting on the couch leaning my head on my hand as i bobbed my head to the music. my drink was starting to get to me and i felt nice. drunk? no. very tipsy? yes.

" hey you alright? " finn said sitting next to me.

" um yeah i'm good. my heads just a little- " i was saying as finn cut me off.

" heavy? " he finished for me.

" yeah. heavy. " i spoke giggling. " i should be asleep right now. "

" shit your right. " he said looking at the time on his phone. " do you want me to- "

" i'm having a good night. i don't want to end it early." i said smiling at the boy.

he shifted his body so now he was facing towards me. he sighed before looking away.

" what's wrong? " i asked.

" i don't mean to be a buzzkill right now but i'm just thinking about grace. " finn said rubbing his face.

" what about her? " i questioned.

" i just... " he paused. " i just think i'm going to end it with her. whoever she's cheating on me with, she can have him. i'm done being her little toy. you know i actually tried taking her serious. "

" i understand your pain finn. " i spoke placing my hand on his knee. " whatever decision you decide to make, just know i'll always be by your side. "

finn smiled at me. " you know your amazing right? "

i giggled, feeling my cheeks get hot. " i try my best for you finnie boy. "

finn's fingers made its way to the side of my face as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear. we both just sat there looking at each other while i intertwined our fingers together.

do i make a move? maybe not in front of everyone..

finn's eyes glanced down at my lips before making its way back up to my eyes. i suddenly looked down at his, wishing i could say hello to his lips with mine. the space between us began to close as we moved closer to each other before getting interrupted.

" tay! come we need to take pictures before everyone leaves! " millie said dragging me off the couch. i looked at finn and gave him an apologetic smile.

i took pictures with everyone, especially finn. i think i took the most pictures with him. as we were taking the second to last picture, i decided to make a subtle move and place my lips on finn's cheek, my hand lightly pressed against the other side of his face.

" okay get ready i'm about to take the picture! " jack shouted.

i felt finn's hand slide lower down my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

" got it! last one! " jack said changing the angle of my phone.

i was deciding what pose to make as finn decided for me. he turned me to face him as his finger found it's way under my chin. he stared into my eyes, his eyes full of lust and love.

" okay 3! 2! 1! " jack shouted then the flash went off.

as jack started counting down, finn whispered " god you are so beautiful. " before placing his lips on mine.

" everyone say cheese! " jack said.

soon as finn's lips touched mine, time felt like it had completely stopped. like nothing mattered in this moment of time but finn and i. he made all my worries go away with just one kiss.

our very first kiss.

***

as everyone was leaving, i held the door open saying bye and thanks for coming to all of them. they all congratulated and hugged me. soon it was just finn and i, as millie and sadie went up to their rooms.

" what a night huh. " finn said as i laid my head in his lap while he ran his fingers through my hair.

" probably the best night ever. " i smiled looking up at him. " i'll send everyone the pictures soon. "

" yeah i can't wait to see those. " finn replied. " everyone already loves your song. "

since i released my song about 2 hours ago, it's been blowing up. it's all over every page and it's all everyone is tweeting about. it makes me regret not stepping into the studio sooner.

finns hand was caressing the side of my face as we both stayed silent on our phones. his warm hand made my eyes feel heavy. i locked my phone, placing it next to me and shut my eyes.

" if your tired i can go. " finn suddenly said.

" no im not tired. " i replied sitting up. " what are you talking about. "

" yeah okay. " finn laughed. " you were just laying here falling asleep. "

" how can i help not falling asleep when your rubbing the side of my face? " i said back.

i started looking through the pictures jack took, and all i can say is they look great. everyone looks amazing. we're all laughing and smiling in them. having the time of our lives.

" you look amazing in that one. " finn spoke looking at the picture. " i'm definitely going to post that."

" i'm just laughing in this picture finnie boy. " i replied giggling. i then swiped to the last picture. the one of finn and i kissing.

" i like this one the most. " i said showing him the picture. a smile took over his lips.

" yeah that's probably my favorite one. " finn said leaning over and planting a kiss on my lips. our lips began moving in a slow and steady pace as his hand lingered on the side of my body. feeling on every curve i had.

what are you doing to me finn wolfhard?

a/n: oh my lordy lordddd! pls tell me ya was waiting for them to kiss :)) i think ima add some drama but idk yet ;)

songs used:

i really don't care by demi lovato.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 367 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
56.8K 1K 48
imagines / preferences / headcannons requests always open ! in which two best friends fall helplessly in love with each other.
1.4K 95 49
"Whenever im with you its like my head is in the clouds. Like where we were when we first met." Started Writing: December 8th,2017 Finished Writing:...
85.1K 1.7K 21
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."