President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease

3.5K 232 25
By slothsuga07

Y/n pov

We are now in the car..... He is driving as nobody knows we are here..... He just called Jungkook and told him to handle everything..... We came in front of a big mansion...... I really wonder how many mansion he own......

We went inside as there's a pool in this mansion....... Suddenly I can feel stare at me and I look up at the corner and see Namjoon staring at me....... I suddenly feel goosebumps.... Now who is he??? The way he is looking at me giving me chills...... He was coming towards me while looking at me...... I decided to take a step back as he also stopped...... He turned around the other side and said something without looking at me.....

Namjoon: change... We are going somewhere...... The clothes are in second floor first left room......

And with that he go inside the mansion leaving me in front of the Entrance....... I sighed and decided to g to the room as Namjoon said....... I go inside the room and saw the clothes are in the bed.... I go to the washroom to change my clothes..... I came out of the washroom see myself in the mirror while adjusting my clothes....

I go downstairs and see him in a very comfy outfit...... He saw me coming downstairs and his eyes got struck on me..... I can see in his eyes that admiration for me.... There's is no lust in his eyes......I decided to make things a little better between us...... Even if I try to hate him, I can't..... Because my heart doesn't allow.....  Seeing me holding his hand, his eyes got widened..... He interwined his hands with mine tightly......

Namjoon: let's go......

And with that we goes out of the mansion as I see a jeep outside the house..... We sat in the Jeep as he start the engine.........  I don't know where we are going.... But I think it's a long journey so I decided to enjoy the beautiful scenery of New Zealand..... After sometime we reached the destination... I got out of the car and amazed my the scene in front of me......

It's so beautiful...... I go to the flowers as I go the middle of it and see Namjoon is looking at me quite far away from me...... I waved my hand at him..... He waved his hand at me.... Suddenly a idea clicked in my mind as I go towards him running..... I hold his hand and drag him with me in the place...... I pull out his phone from his pocket and give him......

Y/n: click my photos.....

And with that I started to pose as he clicked some photos...... I goes towards him to see if the photos look good as I go near him he chose a proper distance from me...... I goes a little closer to him as he again back away..... I huffed in annoyance..... And told him to click again as the photos is not good..... He again clicked my photos as I posed......  Then again he do the same thing.....

Y/n: why are getting away???? You never let me go anywhere.... You always keep me with you.... When I want to stay close to you why are stepping away from me???

He looked at me stunned for a moment seeing me scolding him like this......

Namjoon: I don't want you feel uncomfortable because of me.... What I did is unforgi-

Before he could finish it, I interrupt his words.....

Y/n: yes.... What you did is unforgivable and unforgettable for me...... I can't forget every single thing and also can't forgive you for that......

She said as he lowered down his head in ashamed......

Y/n: But I want to give this thing a second chance...... I wanted to be a settlement with you..... I want to know you... The real you... President Kim Namjoon...... The Real Kim Namjoon who is hiding behind this bravery mask that you put Everytime..... I want to see that Namjoon that I think is broken but try to show people he is strong....... That Namjoon who has so many things to say but he is afraid that people will judge him.... But I want to tell him that I won't.... I will listen every single thing that he wants to say..... Want to say him that no matter what happened I won't leave him......

I said as in the corner of his eyes tears are running down...... He hugged him tightly trying to control his emotion that he never let out of everyone...... Every single thing that he handled since childhood...... His father's love, his father's torture, his mother's dying face, his brothers not caring about him, thinking him as a monster, then his disorder......

Namjoon: I am sorry..... I am sorry...... I am sorry..... I am sorry for everything I done to you.... I am so sorry.......I am so sorry......

He apologized like hundred times to her while hugging her....... She make him look at her and she extended her hand to his check to wipe his tears........

Y/n: it's okay, Jonnie.... I am here..... I will be with you........ Now come on, I want to go to that river and take a beautiful photo of me......

She said as she run to the river and stand in there....... While waving at me.......

Y/n: Jonnie, quickly..........

She said as I go towards her and take a photo of her running beside the river......

She came to me and see the photo..... Satisfied by it, she hold my hand and pull me with her....

" I will try my best to mend everything that I have done..... I will be a good person just for you", namjoon said in his mind as he look at her smiling face........

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Seoul

Seoul Medical Hospital

The stretcher was going towards the operation room as the patient who is laying in the bed is very critical condition.......  The hospital authority found his phone called the first number that he dialed... But the person beside didn't get the call... And the second number they dialed and told him about the patient who is in hospital...... He immediately came to the hospital and search for him only to found him in the operation room fighting for his life..... It's none other than Kim Seokjin......

Seokjin called hoseok while coming to hospital to come him as he don't know where Namjoon is........

Hoseok: hyung, is taehyung is in operation room????

He said while putting his hand on Seokjin shoulders....

Seokjin: hmm... How did he get into accident???

He said while looking at the room completely blank.....

Hoseok: don't worry, hyung... He will be fine..... I will find out everything about it .....

Hoseok said but his worry for his brother won't ease..... Just then the doctor came out of the operation room and goes towards them..... He bowed immediately knowing he is president brother......

Doctor: sir, is he your relative???

Seokjin: he is my brother.... What happened??? He is okay, right???

Hearing that doctor sighed.......

Doctor: sir, I am sorry.... But he is in comma...... He got hit in his head very badly as a result that caused him into coma.......

The doctor said as he went away from there..... Seokjin is froze hearing what he said.......

But a little away from them, a person who is listening all of it, he smirked creepily........

Jimin: Serves you right........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Guys, I am near to 400 followers...... Thank you so much.... And this book is nearly 50k readers....... And our Dark obsession is over 100 k readers..... Thank you all..... For this....... I have planned a Mini Series and a book for a celebration of this....... It will come out today. So, stay tuned with me......

Park Jimin ff

" Villain's Revenge"

And

Mini Series

" Rise of Bangtan"

Stay with me for this........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
88.7K 4.7K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
93.6K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
2.3K 213 25
"Namjoon..." I trailed off as his dark eyes found mine in the moonlight that shone through the glass of our window. Looking up into my favorite pair...