Hollstein Karate AU (Broken C...

By geek_and_nina

Laura is the new girl at a karate studio famous for it's most talented students: Carmilla Karnstein the five... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.6K 55 1
By geek_and_nina

Carmilla swiped a droplet of water off of Laura's jawline with her thumb as their faces colored from the heat. They were slowly leaning in and Laura could feel Carmilla's nose brush her own softly and their knees bumping together under the water.

"Oh my goshhh, this is going to feel so good." LaFontaine shouted as they slammed the bamboo screen door behind them and rushed into the steamy area, followed by 3 or 4 other students as Laura and Carmilla jumped apart. Carmilla almost  laughs at Laura's horrified expression, and again when Laura blushes, grins, and splashes her. Danny, LaF, Perry, and Elsie soon joined them and Carmilla shut down again, sitting quietly with one hand resting on Laura's knee, except for the occasions when she felt the need to interject with a snarky comment.

"Please tell me we aren't doing anything tomorrow. I swear your mother is trying to kill us all." Laura groans, her legs, back, and shoulders aching.

"Tomorrow we're sparring out on the beach." Perry tells them, met with groans from everyone.

"Tomorrow I won't be able to move, much less hit anyone." LaFontaine grumbles.

"I know, sweeties. I know." Perry replies running the back of LaF's head. They tilt their rad back they practically purr.

"Laura?" Danny whispers from the side currently not occupied by Carmilla. "Is she asleep?"

"I think so." Carmilla replies, checking the time and tilting her head to get a better view of Laura's head against her shoulder.

"Yeah, she's asleep."

-----:///////-----

"Laura, there is no way that I'm carrying you to our room again. Get up, cutie." Carmilla murmurs.  "Do you want everyone to see you naked again? Come on." She encouraged. Carmilla climbed out behind the sleepy younger girl and wrapped them both in towels. "Let's get you in bed, Creampuff." Laura stumbles ahead of Carmilla and dresses languidly.

"Okay, you're taking way too long." Carmilla pulls Laura's tank top on over her head for her, letting her stick her arms through on her own. Going back on her word, Carmilla knelt durn and carried Laura piggy-back style to their room. She was acting downright baked.

"You're really pretty." Laura murmured to her, twisting the little black curls at the nape of Carmilla's neck in her fingers.

"You are too, Buttercup."

"No, but you're like really pretty. Like magazines only much more realer. Like people look twice when you walk by, and you've got that kind of insane confidence that makes people get out of your way when you walk down the street." She says right into Carmilla's ear.

"We're here, sweetheart. Hop down." Carmilla says back with a light brush.

"Why? I like being close to you." She asks.

"Get down and get ready and I'll sleep with you, as close as you want, okay?" The older girl offers. Laura slides down and presses a kiss to her cheek before dragging herself into the bathroom to brush her teeth.  Carmilla blanches for a moment and shakes her head before following her.

Laura was asleep nearly as soon as her head hit the pillow. Carmilla slid in as quietly as she could beside of her and was completely still as she allowed Laura to wrap herself around her. She brushed some hair out the tiny girl's face and gently pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Night, Cupcake." She whispers .

"G'night, Carm."

----////-----

"They're actually going to kill me, I don't understand how she's such a bitch to everyone, but then Laura comes in and... No, no, no, the issue here is how well I understand, except that I'm so nice and I don't understand why she wouldn't pick me." Danny whined.

"Come on, Dan-Dan, you're sloshed. Thanks, Kirsch." LaFontaine said, grabbing her wasted roommate's arm to guide her into the room.

"No, I want Brody to stay with me!" Danny complained.

"Don't call me that, Danielle."

"You don't even like him." LaF protested.

"Of course I like Brody. We're best friends. We aren't going to let a little thing like sex and the death of our mutual girlfriend get in the way of that are we?" She asks in what's clearly a very bitter tone.

"Mutual girlfriend?" They ask.

"Long story." Says Kirsch.

"Not so long, really." Interrupts Danny.

"You remember Sarah Jane? She was cheating on me with this lumberjack and he didn't know I was dating her and I didn't know that she was dating him and we got in this huge fight and then there was the car accident and I was very sad and very confused and now there's Laura who's also very sad and confusing. So I guess that I'm still sad and confused. But I missed Kirsch. He was nice."

"I'm still nice, Danny." Kirsch tells her, ruffling her hair because he doesn't know what else he can do or say.

"Yeah, yeah you are. I'm not so very nice anymore though. I look nice and I act nice but I'm not so very...nice." Danny murmurs as LaF pushes and guides her to the bed.

"You can go Kirsch. I've got this,"

------//////------

"I don't think that I've ever slept any better than that before in my entire life." Laura tells Carmilla the next morning.

"Good, because you were so ridiculously punch drunk last night. Do you remember much of it?" The older girl asks when Laura sits up and off of her.

"To be honest idiot remember much of anything beyond the piggyback ride and getting naked." She says with a grin. Carmilla's disappointed but her expression betrays nothing of what she might be feeling. Laura immediately recognized the expression of cold indifference and wonders what she'd done wrong. Unsure of how to react she settled back down against her, gratified when her expression warmed over again and laced their fingers together. They played with one another's hair and hands quietly until they fell back asleep.

------/////-------

LaFontaine was on top of the world the next morning with Perry curled around them the next morning. She was still fast asleep and her warm breath tickled LaF's hair when she exhaled. They hadn't ever felt contentment like this before. They laid there, staring at the ceiling and stroking Perry's hair until she woke up on her own.

"Morning, sweetie." They murmur softly.

"Hey, how long have you been up?" Perry asks.

"45 minutes, maybe an hour." LaF replies, getting out of bed and pulling a shirt on.

"You should have gotten me up." She protests.

"Nah, you were cute, you snore a little and it's adorable and soothing. I was comfy and you were comfy LaF says. "You okay? Like after last night, I mean." They ask as they pull on their shorts.

"I'm good, actually. If never done anything like that before but it was probably one of the best nights of my life." Perry reassured them.

"Good." LaF says with a grin. Perry rolls back over and buries her face in a pillow while they brush their teeth.

"I'm going for a run before the beach gets crowded." LaFontaine says before leaning over Perry and kissing her forehead.

"Be safe." Perry mumbles. LaF chuckles and leaves.

-----//////-----

Danny tagged along when she saw LaF leaving. She had woken up early, needing to throw up from her hangover. She spent an hour throwing up before going to the common room for some alone time. She had desperately needed to get her thoughts sorted, and some decisions needed to be made. When LaF had come through and mentioned going for a run, and Danny had jumped at the chance. Exercise was the only way she really understood to deal with all of her feelings.

Her feet pounded the cool sand, a pace or two ahead of LaF, soothingly rhythmic. The constant ache in her legs was a reassurance, a reminder to hold her down to the ground. Her long legs were always an advantage when running. She was able to outrun nearly anyone, using only half of the effort. In another life she could have been a track star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.1K 61
My version of what happens after season 2 of Carmilla. Laura gets herself into yet another dangerous situation, but this time the consequences are fa...
8.8K 291 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
12.9K 366 7
Laura is stuck between the Karnstein siblings. She can't have one and not the other and it kills her. She loves Carmilla... She really fucking loves...
18.9K 605 14
Laura was in class one day when a new student, Carmilla walked in. Having to partner up with the new student, they develop a friendship... or was it...