𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-pastel-

3.3K 239 60
By illiny

Y/n Kang
i like subin, she gives me sweets.

==========

It was a wonderful Saturday morning.

That was a lie.

Your brother did not question as to why you skipped school yesterday... it was because he didn't know. Well, that was until the school called him. And that brings us to our current situation.

You sat on the couch, not minding Hyun pacing around the living room in anger. "You better give me a good reason as to why you were skipping school! I did not raise you to be like this!"

'...you didn't raise me at all, the orphanage raised the both of us up'

"I MEAN I WOULD'VE UNDERSTOOD IF YOU WOULD AT LEAST TELL ME BEFOREHAND?!  I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM THE SCHOOL!" Frustrated, Hyun gripped his hair tight, still pacing around the room.

'how am I supposed to tell you. I don't have a phone,' you deadpanned. It has been like, a week and you still hadn't gotten a replacement for your phone. Ah yes, how tragic is that.

As if he had read your mind, Hyun halted in his steps. His eyes widened in realisation. Facepalming, he muttered incoherent words  into the palm of his hands.

In a blink of an eye, he dashed out of the living room.

'...what?'

To say you were confused was an understatement. Thinking Hyun realised that he was late to work, you thought nothing of it.

Just as you were about to get up from the couch, a stinging pain hit you like a truck... on the crown of your head.

"Oh sh!t... Sorry, didn't mean to hit you," Hyun nonchalantly apologised as he raised his hands up, casually walking back into the living room.

This made you think whether your brother was mentally stable.

'did he just hit me with a brick? it felt like a brick... where did he get a brick?' you turned and twisted, searching for that weapon your brother used on you.

Slowly, though the stinging sensation was still there, the pain was quite bearable. You looked around, only to find a long black box. Picking it up, you looked down at it, then at your brother, then back down at it again.

Confused? No... Flabbergasted? Put a big red tick on that one.

"Boss gave me a bonus at work, so don't worry about wasting money. It's not the latest, but it works just fine. Enjoy it... or something i guess,"

"...Yeah, thanks." you whispered, still in shock.

You know what this means? Your annoying sarcastic remarks are making a comeback. Hell yeah!

==========

After that whole awkward scenario with your brother, he headed out, saying something along the lines of his boss needing help with emails.

Hey, remember when Kayden told you to go on a 10km run, or something like that? No? Yeah don't worry, me too. But that's a secret between you and me.

After Hyun had left, you too, also left the house. No, not to go on that 10km run. Are you crazy?

You went out, to take out the trash. That was it. As you were walking back, you heard familiar voices around the corner.

Being the not so curious person you are, you ignored it and walked back home like there's no care in the world.

"Y/n,"

You thought someone was calling for you from behind. You heard footsteps getting louder and louder each second.

You picked up your pace, only to realise whoever was behind you had also quickened up to catch up.

'is this where I die?' you thought. Your imagination was wild. And this? was not even the craziest thing you had thought about.

"Y/n!" That voice called out again.

'Ah! Someone tell Hyun I ate the last choco pudding in the fridge and I didn't regret it!' you finally stopped, sacrificing your freedom, and accepting your fate of being kidnapped.

"Wah! Y-Y/n! You were so quick I almost couldn't catch up to you!" It was Jiwoo and Wooin who were chasing after you from behind.

'...you have super speed as your awakened ability, you could totally catch up to me,'

"Anyway, me and Wooin are going to go feed some stray cats today. Do you want to come with us?" The boy invited warmly.

For a moment you pondered whether you should sacrifice your lazy Saturday to go feed the stray cats or not.

"Sure why not," Why yes, the automated voice is back. You shrugged, implying you were okay with following them.

And that, ladies, gentlemen and non-binary peeps, was the start to another cat adventure.

==========

"I've never been around here before. Thankfully, we have enough food for one more place. Do you think there'll be any cats there?" Jiwoo asked to both you and Wooin.

"I'm not sure," The other boy answered. You shrugged your shoulders, a sign that you didn't know either.

The three of you walked as you conversed... it was mostly Jiwoo doing the talking but that doesn't matter.

Jiwoo stopped walking, looking over to his left and into the alleyway. "Huh?" Something seemed to have picked his attention.

Confused, you looked over in the direction where Jiwoo was staring at. And there, in all his glory, was Jisuk...feeding a stray cat.

"Jisuk?" Jiwoo hesitantly called out.

The said boy jumped in surprise. "Holy shiz! You scared the crap out of me!!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry, did we scare you?"

"Of course you did! Damn, I almost had a heart attack!!"

"Were you feeding cats here? Jisuk, you seem to really like cats too." Jiwoo's face brightened up, making the conclusion himself.

"Are you crazy?! Why would I-!" Jisuk did not continue his sentence. Instead, his eyes wandered off to Kayden, who was uninterested in this whole conversation.

"N-not love anything about them. I love them. I'm absolutely crazy about cats." It took Jisuk his all to push aside his ego to say this. Poor Jisuk.

You walked past the boy, heading towards the cat he was just with and knelt down as you watched the cat eat, occasionally stroking its fur.

'...soft'

Behind you, the three boys were still having their conversation.

"What brings you two all the way here?"

Ah it seems like they had forgotten you were here too.

"We're here to feed cats. I met Wooin on the way, and he joined me." Jiwoo answered.

"Tsk, you guys have way too much free time." Jisuk commented, forgetting the fact that he too, was feeding the stray cats.

Ah... they did forget. Poor Y/n. It's fine, you still have the stray cat.

"Hey, Jisuk!" Someone screamed from a little further away. "You wanna die? Why aren't you answering my calls?" Subin rushed down to where the group of you were.

'...she sounds like Hyun,' you compared casually, attention still on the cat.

"Duh, cause it's from you." Jisuk replied uncaringly.

"You little-!"

"Hi Subin!" Jiwoo greeted.

"Shut up! Stop acting like we're close!" Her attention jumped from Jisuk and onto Jiwoo.

You stood up, walking away to the cat. You propped yourself next to Jisuk, wanting to greet the girl hello.

"Can you stop calling me? It's hella annoying." Jisuk complained.

"You think I want to hear your voice? I needed to know where I can meet Wooin." She hissed at Jisuk.

The two seemed to like to argue a lot. It was entertaining the least... but it was also noisy.

"Wooin's right here." Jiwoo pointed over to the boy next to him.

"I know! I have eyes too!"

'...Jiwoo was only trying to help, don't scream at him'

When Wooin had asked the exact question on your mind, Subin froze.

"Huh? J-just because...? I forgot..." She said, whispering the last part to herself.

"How pathetic. It's the weekend, you got nothing to do?" Jisuk sighed.

'...here we go again'

You only watched as the duo began throwing insults at each other, not backing down until the other does.

"That reminds me... weren't you feeding cats before too?" Subin asked, turning her attention onto Jiwoo

"Yeah. I feed stray cats almost everyday." Jiwoo said proudly.

"So what, you were feeding stray cats too?" The girl, now looking over at Jisuk, asked.

"Wow dude... I don't even recognise you anymore...Huh? The fat cat's here too? He was with you yesterday, right?"

This was the first time Kayden heard someone call him fat. He hated it.

"Speaking of yesterday...where's the cute girl that was there yesterday? Aren't you her friends?" Subin was the first one to realise your absence.

"You mean Y/n? She's right- Eh? Where'd she go? Oh no did she get left behind? Wooin! We need to go back-" Jiwoo's panicking was cut off.

"I'm right here... I've been here the whole conversation," You purposefully turned the volume on to the maximum. The automated voice blasted through Jisuk's ears.

The said boy flinched in shock. "HOLY F!CK! STOP APPEARING OUT OF NO WHERE LIKE A GHOST! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Apparently, today was scare Jisuk Day and he wasn't informed. RIP Jisuk's ears.

"This cat actually lives with me. This one used to be a stray cat too." Jiwoo nervously said, taking the attention off of you and onto himself, and Kayden...

"It used to be a stray cat? Is it a boy or a girl?" Subin put her hands on her knees, bending down to take a closer look at Kayden.

"I-it's a boy." Jiwoo said shakingly.

"Hm, is he neutered?" She asked, cluelesly. "Maybe not. There's no mark on his ears to signify it." She continued, oblivious to the awkward tension.

"..." No one said a thing, staring at Subin. Even Kayden resembled the surprised Pikachu meme.

"Pfft-!" Accidentally letting out a laugh, you coughed to hide the obvious giggle you let out.

This was one interesting cat adventure.

==========

Back at the chairwoman's office

"Chairwoman, the date has been set. We're planning on sending Jisuk and two of the other members who've passed the examination." Inhyuk informed.

"Also since Wooin is under the Union's guardianship, the Union intends to have him participate through their special admission." He continued.

"Let Jiwoo and Y/n participate through Shinhwa's special admission. That's of course, if they want to." Jiyoung ordered, like the girlboss she is.

"Yes, ma'am."

==========

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 37.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79.4K 3.5K 48
When two souls fall in love, theres nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Soulmates do not have Calendars or clocks, nor do they un...
71.2K 2.4K 20
I am a useless daughter of the Todoroki Household...well not that useless. Anyways I don't think there was a character as Shoto's twin... Sigh! I am...
39.5K 1.2K 11
"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽" "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗼." On hold