Hollstein Karate AU (Broken C...

By geek_and_nina

Laura is the new girl at a karate studio famous for it's most talented students: Carmilla Karnstein the five... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

1.8K 52 35
By geek_and_nina

 Carmilla held her breath and did her best to act as though she were asleep, even as she felt all of the blood in her body rush to her face. None of this trip had ended up going as she had thought it would thus far. She suppressed a particularly angsty growl as she listened to Laura breathe and a rather inebriated sounding Danny style into their little dorm room and collapse onto the couch, hopefully going to sleep.

     Squirming a little, Laura realized that her arm was on something soft, very soft, she squinted one eye open only to realize that the soft things were breasts. Specifically Carmilla's breasts. She suppressed her own groan of embarrassment and attempted to move off of her a little. Somehow this elicited what almost like a moan or a groan from her sparring partner. Upon more explorations she found that her knee was in between Carmilla's legs and had probably massaged her more sensitive sections when she had moved around. Laura wasn't sure whether she be blushing or proud. Her face was already really red as she listened to the little sounds Carmilla made as they both tried to get comfortable and much less turned on by the situation. Laura forfeited eventually, settling her head against Carm's should've and going to sleep with her nose filled by Carmilla's unique scent of roses and sandalwood.

-----/////----

Getting drunk at a Zeta party was definitely not a part of Danny's game plan for the trip. She had been doing everything right. She was making all of the conversation centered around Laura while slowly allowing more and more of her own self through. Them Laura had passed out somehow in the bathroom when they were all naked and Carmilla Karnstein of all people got to play the hero. That would have been the perfect 'in' with her crush.

       So, she had left in the middle of ghost stories to go be alone and think. Wandering under the stars had led her to the Zeta bonfire where she had been dragged into beer pong and shots with some of the 'more okay' dude-bros. No Kirsch sightings had been made until she was too far gone for it to hurt and immediately after she had made a far less than graceful exit.

    She had hazily made it into the girl's rooms, and shrieked when she thought she a mouse through the haze covering her mind (it was probably just a shadow). When she went into her room, it was only to remember that she and Laura had switched rooms and she was supposed to be with LaF. The sight she had been met with had both disturbed her and broken her heart a little. Laura asleep without pants on, on top of an actually peaceful looking Carmilla. Danny's mind immediately jumped to the obvious conclusion and she went to sleep on the couch, unable to stay in the same room, and cried softly.

-----/////-----

   Laura and Carmilla woke up in the same position they had gone to sleep and Carmilla was incredibly grateful that Laura was so small. Her heart burned in her chest and she thanked God for the twisted circumstances that had gotten them into this position. However, any doubt in her mind that she didn't have feelings for the competition were erased as she enjoyed the feeling of Laura curled around and over her.

    The smell of her hair filled her nose each time she inhaled and Laura's breath skimmed over her throat each time the small girl exhaled. Everywhere they touched Laura's skin was softer than anything else that she had ever felt. Every moment they were near each other Carmilla fell harder. Her entire body ached from it.

    Laura had been awake for a while, her arms still stretched across Carmilla, comfortably pillowed on the other girl's breasts. At some point during the night she had unconsciously twined her body tighter around Carmilla's, her feet locked around one of her legs and their hips pressed against one another's. This crush continued to prove harder and harder to get over. She continued to feign sleep when Carmilla awoke and was surprised to find that the older girl stayed where she was and peacefully played with Laura's hair. The tiny girl nuzzled closer and dozed until she fell asleep again.

-----/////------

    When Laura woke up again, she was alone. She pinched herself and shook her head to be sure that it wasn't all a dream, but no, her mind was full of the sensations of Carmilla's fingers in her hair and skin against hers.

   "Good morning, Danny. You didn't sleep in LaF's room?" Laura asks when they bump into each other in the hall as she goes to the bathroom.

    "No, I opted to get wasted at the Zeta bonfire." Danny grumbles.

    "You hate the Zetas." Laura points out in confusion.

    "Exactly." The taller girl groans cryptically and shuffles into their room to change.

     "So, how about last night?" LaF asks as they brush their teeth side by side.

     "What about last night?" Laura responds, suddenly anxious that someone had seen her and Carmilla looking like they were about to kiss

    "Carmilla playing knight in shining armor when you nearly drowned and then playing nurse with your unconscious naked self." LaF explains looking surprised that Laura didn't already know. "Nobody told you?"

    "She saw me naked?" Laura squeaks. "She dried me off...naked? Everywhere?" Laura asks, trying to justify the many sides of Carmilla in her mind.

    "That's what I'm saying. She looks at you like you're God's greatest gift to mankind. But, she's the only one who saw everything. She was quite adamant about that. I kinda thought that she might pee on you or make you wear a sign that says 'MINE' on it in large letters." LaF chuckle at Laura's bright red face.

   "Oh, my, TARDIS." She sighs nearly unable to stand due to her intense embarrassment.

   "I doubt that she would be mean about it or anything." LaFontaine tries to reassure her.

   "Yeah, I guess she's not that bad." Laura says, remembering how gentle she was as they spent the night together.

    "Yeah." LaF replies and they finish brushing their teeth in thoughtful silence.

-----//////------

     "Oh, my God, kill me now." Laura pants, her lungs burning out of her chest from oxygen deprivation and her legs feeling like they were going to dissolve into a gelatinous mess. As soon as she was able she stopped and grabbed her water. Carmilla collapses beside of her and wordlessly nabs Laura's water bottle out of her hand.

    "Hey!" She complains.

     "You owe me your life. Water is the least you can do."Carmilla chides with a smirk.

       "I guess." She replies and gets another out of the case.

       Carmilla drains her bottle and goes back to running the staircases with the others, making Laura wonder if she had only stopped to pick on her. The staircase that they are running is cut right into the mountain and once she had to wonder how Coach Lawrence had found this place. The two teams are surrounded by greenery and forest, the view was a gorgeous one of the ocean. The trees grew more and more lush the higher they climbed and when they reached the bottom they hit ocean water before turning and going back up. The staircase led up to a cave system where Coach Lawrence and the Zeta coach sat tracking their respective teams progress.  

       Laura's feet pounded on stone as she shoved the burning in her legs to the back of her mind. She focused her eyes ahead of er, landing in her sparring partner, three or four sets of stairs ahead of her. She felt kind of wrong for using Carmilla's ass as motivation to keep going, but figured that if nobody knew it wouldn't hurt anyone. Those tiny black shorts of hers weren't helping matters. Then suddenly the ground wasn't underneath her anymore and someone's strong grip on her shoulders was holding her up.

    "Thanks..." She murmured, praying that Carmilla hadn't just saved her again. She looked up and locked eyes with a stranger, a shirtless, male stranger. “Laura.” she responded and took off running again, stuck behind some other shirtless Zeta instead of Carmilla’s back end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 208 30
Laura is a normal girl, trying to make her way through a regular life. Except her life involves a mysterious time traveler named Carmilla Karnstein...
2.9K 82 21
After surviving Silas University and an averted apocalypse Laura Hollis and Carmilla Karnstein look to begin a life together away from vampires, Sume...
65.3K 1.1K 17
❝ you've got my head spinning, no kidding, i can't pin you down. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 he's madly in love with her but she doesn't want to be with him st...
32.1K 1.2K 22
In a world where some people have superpowers and are either superheroes or super villains, Laura Hollis applies to be Carmilla Karnstein's minion in...