Demon's Girl (Black Butler Fa...

By smalltowngirl8261

Eighteen year old Gabriella Phantomhive believed for three years that the fire that almost took her life took... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
Part Two

Chapter Twenty One

2.1K 95 3
By smalltowngirl8261

You are all going to hate me for this chapter, but I am sorry. It is how the story goes. After all, I did say this was Part One... anyway.. Have fun! Do not kill me for those of you who enjoy this book >.<

Sebastian's POV 

The fires of London spread easy as Pluto let loose on the town.  

"There he is." Gabriella pointed out. "He is stronger now, Sebastian. Should we.." I pulled her back towards my body and held her tight.  

"Not yet, love. Almost, but not yet." We watched quietly as he made his way around town. Ash began to talk next to us of his vertue and how we could be of help to him. Gabriella stayed silent, only paying attention to her brother below. I did what I could to ignore his blabber as he went on.  

Mey Rin pushed him out of the way from a falling building as I held onto Gabriella for dear life. She has gotten stronger over the last year. The maid led him to the demon hound, spreading fire everywhere he went with the collar that controlled his mind. This was no longer the demon hound those three loved. He was different.  

Ash began once again with his plan.  

"I could give you both eternal happiness, joining you for life in body and spirit as I did for the young girls parents." Gabriella gripped my arm in anger. I smiled.  

"I apologize, but my bride does not seem happy with the idea. I, for one, enjoy the feeling I have now. I much prefer her body moving under me than being joined with me. It feels much better that way." I heard her soft giggle and felt her release my arm. We paid our attention back to the young boy below us.  

"Are you kidding me?" The servants looked at him with question. "You have real bullets, do you not?! Look at his eyes. His mind is gone. That is not the Pluto we know." Gabriella and I stood in shock as well as the others. "You three know very well how wretched it is to have your pride stolen, to live with no purpose! So this is an order: Baldo, Mey Rin, Finny; kill that beast with your hands." The servants obeyed and prepared to shoot the demon hound, with tears in there eyes. This was not an easy task for them, but it had to be done one way or another.  

Ciel started to run towards the Queen's castle with one intent in his eyes. I knew what had to be done now.  

"Gabriella, it is time you helped the servants now. Let me care for the young master." She nodded her head and jumped down to the plan. This was going just as I had pictured it last night.  

Gabriella's POV 

"You three! Hand me a gun!" I knew my elements would do no good in killing Pluto, only a gun would work with this task. It was time to end this demon hound and join Sebastian in this final play.  

"Lady Gabriella!" They shouted in unison.  

"No time for reunions. We have a job to do!" Bard handed me one of his shot guns. "It Is time to end this." We all fired at the same time, hearing him roar in response. Pluto began to charge at us, doing what he could to stop us.  

"No!" I swatted him back with water, doing all I could to keep him at bay. "Do not stop firing until he is dead!" I ordered the servants. This battle was going to last us a while with the fight he put up. The slashed I gave him with the water was not going to hold him back for long. "Hurry!" I shouted, doing all I could with what I had at the moment.  

Finally, he fell. He was dead.  

"I have to go. Do all you can to help those around you until we return, do you three understand?" I looked them all dead in the eyes.  

"Yes, my lady!" They shouted in unison and departed. Time for the action I have been waiting for this entire time.  

I ran towards the water where I heard most of the action coming from. I arrived at some bridge by the end of my running. I have to get up there. A black cloud began to form above the bridge as I climbed as fast as I could. At the top, I was able to see Sebastian surrounded by darkness.  

"Sebastian!" I shouted. He quickly turned to me.  

"Gabriella! Stay back!" He ordered.  

"I still have yet to give up on you, you know." I heard Angela's voice speak out to him.  

"I do not go for woman who fornicate with dogs." Sebastian stated proudly.  

"You better not go for any other woman period." I muttered. I heard him chuckle.  

"Yes, I do have the best of the bunch. I could not go for anything more." He smiled back at me.  

"That is more like it." I smiled back at him. Ash ran towards him like a mad man. 

"Take my sword!" He screamed before slicing off Sebastian's arm.  

"Sebastian!" I screamed, attempting to run towards him, only to be stopped by Ciel. I noticed the wound on his side and knelt down to him. Thankfully, it was already healing normally and he had an exit wound, meaning the bullet was out of him. 

"No!" Ash screamed. I followed Ciel's eyes as he darted his head towards the two behind him. The shadows were disappearing. The reapers were cutting off his signal. His next call was for the demon hound, only to be disappointed by no answer. He was already dead.  

"Useless....useless...useless...useless!" Ash screamed and raised up, throwing many angel feathers that he used as darts towards us.  

"Master! Gabriella!" Sebastian shoved us back, shielding us from the blow. I felt the warmth and liquid on my hand as I gripped his back. Blood.  

"Sebastian..." I muttered softly.  

"Please, close your eyes. Both of you."  

"But-" Ciel began to protest, but Sebastian cut him off.  

"I do not want my image to be spoiled. Please, do not open them until I say." I nodded my head and closed my eyes. After I assume Ciel did the same, I could hear Sebastian walk towards his prey.  

"Now I can show you my true self." I could hear the smile in his voice as he approached the angel. "My unsightly, disgusting, repulsive... true form." I began to hear a clanging sound, like heels... this was Sebastian. The true demon I was about to marry. Was I ever going to see this real form?  

"A demon..." I could hear the fear in Ash's voice. I could hear a ripping sound as the angel screamed in pain. Suddenly, the bridge gave out under us, and I felt myself flying. Soon, I no longer felt the bridge under me.  

"Sebastian!" I yelled before icey water consumed me, and everything went black.  

I do not know where I am.. This is darkness.. Am I in hell? 

"Breath..." I heard a voice far away speak. "Breath Gabriella..." Undertaker? "Breath!" I spit out the water as air entered my lungs again. The stinging sensation pulsed through my body.  

"Gabriella!" I felts an arm engulf me. "Do not ever scare me like that again." I opened my eyes to Sebastian's tail coat in my face.  

"Do not push me off a bridge again." I chuckled.  

"Deal" He pulled back and smiled at me. I rose from the ground, still in my lovers arms, and looked towards the bridge.  

"Nice work." I smiled. "What do you call it?"  

"An angel bridge."  

Sebastian's POV 

It was time to say goodbye, and the servants could not make this any worse.  

"Wahh!" They screamed around me, holding on tight. "Do not leave us! Please!" They screamed. Gabriella appeared at the top of the stairs, bag in hand, and a big smile on her face.  

"Ready?" She smiled that perfect smile down at me.  

"Always." I held out my hand. I broke free of the three idiots surrounding me and made my way to meet her at the bottom of the staircase. I took the bag from her hands, filled with God knows what, and waited silently at her side as she knelt down to her brother.  

"Ciel.."  

"Gabriella.." Ciel engulfed her in a tight hug, holding on for dear life. "I will miss you, my dear sister." Tears flowed freely down his face and he held her tight.  

"I love you, Ciel.." The hug lasted minutes before they let go.  

"Take good care of her Sebastian." I bowed to him one last time and put a smile on my face.  

"Yes, my lord."  

We walked into the garden, hand in hand, towards no where.  

"Where are we going?" Gabriella looked up to me with her beautiful brown eyes.  

"Do you trust me?" I looked down at her and flashed the red demon eyes she loved so much.  

"Always." She whispered.  

"Close your eyes." She did as I asked and soon, I brought us to the abandoned island I visited so long ago. It was the perfect spot. A stone bench for the ceremony, an abandoned castle on the other side for the honey moon, and it was completely free of any life for our privacy. The perfect location. I landed at the alter, everything in place, including the tux I wore for this moment alone.  

"Sebastian." I heard her whisper from the other side of the aisle. "It is beautiful." Gabriella looked down at the black and red laced dress I made for her, the vale a light see through black with roses decorating it.  

"Are you ready, my love?" She smiled brightly at me and picked a bouquet of black and red roses from her bag. Gabriella moved slowly down the aisle to the invisible wedding music. I had never seen her more beautiful. In only a couple more minutes, this beautiful creature was going to be my wife.  

I held my hand out to her as she came up to the alter. Her bright smile through her vale was enchanting to say the least. She took my hand and began to join me on the platform. As soon as her feet hit the ground, a crumbling sound echoed around us.  

"Sebastian?" Gabriella looked at me questionably, before the ground beneath her broke open and she was sunk down into the darkness. "Sebastian!!" Was the last I heard of her voice.  

"Gabriella!!" I screamed back, but it was no use. She was gone.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.1K 12
Story description impaired
36.5K 1.1K 28
Kagumi Hanna promised she'd marry Yamaguchi Kumiko someday when she was little before she left to study abroad, now that she's back she then gets sid...
2.9K 84 25
Things to know about Shiaye Uchiha or my series in particular. This will be marked completed when I upload the last chapter of TDFI. (:
2.4K 50 5
Imagine you've been transported into the last movie you watched. Credits to the movie "The Train to Busan"